SirenSongSea

By Writer_from_Shadows

Story Idea for Adoption 17th Century PJO AU Pirat/Privateer AU If someone wants to write this story, send me... More

Scene 1
Scene 3
Scene 4
Scene 5

Scene 2

280 3 0
By Writer_from_Shadows

He sprung into the water, only to be dragged by unknown hands. He held his breath as long as he was able to (as a tactical manoeuvre), after that he breathed normally in the water. After a couple of minutes, he heard a groan from behind him.

"Why won't you drown?"

He turned around only to be met with a familiar face with an unfamiliar form.

He answered a lopsided grin on his lips, "remember, princess, son of the sea god."

"Jackson, you bastard", the siren growled.

"That's all you got?", he asked with a raised eyebrow, "I thought thy more intentive than that", he mocked her further and mumbled, "for a daughter of Athena at least."

"Yeah, how about you fucking, damnable piece of shit", she shouted.

"Aye, that's more like the Annabeth I know, even if you ain't really you", pointing at her mermaid tail.

"Oh, that's your fault."

"How in Hades is that my fault?"

"You left me, you blundering fool. I went to search you and got cursed in the process."

"Your mother threatened me to turn me in an owl, should I take you with me."

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
367K 12.5K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
292K 14.1K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
1M 33.2K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...