Creepypasta Boyfriend Scenari...

By SillyString09

Suggest Parts! Warning for cursing in these! More

Creepypasta Boyfriend Scenarios
First meet
First meet part 2
Becoming Freinds
When he ask you out
A/N
Another A/N
Lost Silver
First Kiss
A/N
Sorry
Eyyy
When he cheats
Thinking about him
Loosing some thoughts about him
him seeing you with a new boyfriend
Getting back together
When you're on your period
When he gets a boner
Cuddles!
When he's drunk and tries to get with you
When someone catches you two making out
Whence he's being pervy
When he sings for you
You wear his...
Pranks c;
When he gets jealous
Favorite things about Eachother.
I'm sorry
Hi

When you want a pet

14.8K 326 456
By SillyString09

( Randomly picking animals XD )

Slenderman:

Me and slender ( dont care bout grammer ) walked around the woods a bit. We sat down at a tree for sometime until he left to get something. I waited a bit but heard something in the bush. I looked and saw something sticking out. It looked fluffy. I got up and walked over towards it. I pushed aside the bushes. I looked at the fluffy creature. I picked it up. It was just a baby. I turned around to see slender. I held it close to him. " CAN I KEEP IT?!?!" I shouted at him. He nodded. Yay! I held the fluffy bunny to my chest. It was just adorable. Brown with a white patch over its eye.

Jeff The Killer:

I walked outside looking around. I got bored and sat down on the grass. I sighed. Soon jeff came and I got up and hugged him. I felt something on my leg. ( not like that XD ) I looked down and almost screamed. I pulled away from the hug and picked it up. So cute! I looked into its blue eyes. Then I looked at jeff. " Can I keep it?" I have him the best cute face I could. " sure " I squealed and took him inside. The puppy was just so cute. It's white fur with a brown streak going down his back.

Ben Drowned:

I walked home from game stop with a game. I was walking until I spotted something. I walked over to it and picked it up. So tiny and so cute. I walked home and inside to see Ben by the tv. " Ey Elfy!" I shouted looking at him. " Really?" He asked still annoyed by the name. I shoved the hamster in his face and smiled. It's chocolate brown short fur. " I'm gunna keep him and call him Chocolate " I smiled again and stole him from Ben.

Eyeless jack ( E.J ):

I sat on the couch eating F/S watching tv. I heard some scratching at the door. I gave a confused look and got up walking to the door. I just noticed it was raining. I opened the door. I saw what was sad yet so cute. I picked up the animal and set it down going to get a towel. I came back with a towel to see E.J petting the animal. I walked over and crouched down. Drying off the animal. I looked at him. " Im keeping it and naming it...." I checked the gender of the animal. " Lily " I smiled and looked at her white and black fur.

Masky:

I was walking over home from a desert store when I pass a small creature. I thought about it then ran back and got it. I picked it up and set it on my shoulder. I walked home and inside to see masky chillin on my couch. " Hey" I said to him. " Look what I found....I'm keeping him and naming it spike." I shoved the guinea pig in his face. He replied with a chuckle

Hoodie:

I walked around the pet store. I always wanted a bird. I have everything I need, I just need the bird. I looked in the cage and picked one out that had blue and white feathers. I took him home and ran inside. I put her in the cage and dragged hoodie to see her. " see... See....SEE" I said excited at him. I decided to name her Nami.

Laughing jack ( L.J ):

I walked around the carnival with L.J. I saw a booth and just had to do it. I wanted it! I walked up to the pen. " Hi there young Lady, Think you got what it takes to guess how much one of these fellas weigh?" He asked me. I nodded. I pointed to the pig that was pink with brown over its eye. So cute! " hmm....9.3 pounds?" I asked. I saw him walk in the pen and grab the mini pig out. " congrats " I squealed and grabbed him while thanking the man. " Im gunna name him Brownie!" I looked at L.J while he just chuckled.

Ticci-Toby:

I looked around the pet store looking in threw the glass. I pointed out to the person which one i wanted. Some say they're creepy I like them. I walked home putting it in the cage I have bought. I dragged Toby upstairs. Me and him painted a extra shell and put it in the cage. I looked at my hermit crab in the cage at the little yellow sponge. " It's name is Mr.Krabs!"

Lost Silver:

I walked out in the woods. What I just saw was so sad. It was a wolf pup trying to move it's dead mother. It whimpered lightly. I walked over to it. I saw the mom had a bullet shot threw her neck. I picked up the wolf pup that leaned onto me. I took him home and cleaned him up a bit. Soon silver came out of my game and looked at him. " He's cute" He said looking at me. " I know! I'm gunna name him....Golden" I looked at him. His Yellow/Golden color for with a little black on his left paw.

A/N: Yay! Thank you for this suggestion. I finally got this update done! But request more I like doing these a lot but I feel like they're bad. Meh, anyway Thanks for all the votes and reads! ;~; you people so sweet.
~Jinx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 11 10
These are all kinds of stories about what's true and what is not true... WARNING!! IF YOU GET SCARED EASILY DO NOT READ THIS...
32 0 10
Fun scary stories to make ur spine tingle ..enjoy