Tokyo Ghoul X reader OneShots

Galing kay necr0misis

[Requests are closed!] You know you love these characters as much as we all do, so I made it this easer to fa... Higit pa

Alley Act | Shirazu Ginshi
Eat | Mutsuki Tooru
Secrets | Karren Von Rosewald
A/N: WhOOPS
Name | Shirazu Ginshi (Angst)
Disappearance | Urie Kuki
Bi | Shirazu Ginshi
Mom | Suzuya Juuzou
La Vie en Rose | Tsukiyama Shuu
Happy | Karren Von Rosewald
Ashamed | Sasaki Haise
Loved | Karren Von Rosewald
Tell Me You Love Me | Mutsuki Tooru
Day Off | Shirazu Ginshi
Quit | Karren Von Rosewald
Horrible Things | Urie Kuki
Supernatural | Tsukiyama Shuu
Bets | Suzuya Juuzou
I'm Here | Ui Koori
Truth | Shirazu Ginshi
Ashamed II | Sasaki Haise
Music | Mutsuki Tooru
Bets II | Suzuya Juuzou
Second Chances | Irimi Kaya
A/N: SORRY ;-;
Promise | Arima Kishou
Family | Sasaki Haise
Coward | Abara Hanbee
Propositions | Abara Hanbee
La Vie en Rose II | Tsukiyama Shuu
Help Him | Tsukiyama Shuu
French | Karren Von Rosewald
Trust | Naki
Danse Macabre | Sasaki Haise
Negatives | Abara Hanbee
Save You | Suzuya Juuzou
Cards Against Humanity | Quinx Squad (+ Arima Kishou)
Dates | Ui Koori
Family Reunion | Suzuya Juuzou
Caring | Karren Von Rosewald
Worth It | Kuroiwa Takeomi
Ignorance? Nah. | Naki
Empty Threats | Furuta Nimura
If I Was A Ghoul | Shirazu Ginshi
Tolerable | Tsukiyama Shuu
I Miss You | Mutsuki Tooru
Not Going Anywhere | Karren Von Rosewald
Incubus | Mutsuki Tooru
Flower Crowns | Arima Kishou
Discrete | Urie Kuki
A Favour | Furuta Nimura
Hunch | Ui Koori
Open Up | Urie Kuki
Stress Relief | Mutsuki Tooru
Revenge | Mutsuki Tooru
Cope | Kuroiwa Takeomi
Tag | Karren Von Rosewald
Life is Short | Arima Kishou
Smiles | Yomo Renji
Christmas | Suzuya Juuzou
Break Out | Naki
Hesitation | Takizawa Seidou
How? | Tsukiyama Shuu
Protected | Tatara
Loser | Furuta Nimura
Ten Years | Tsukiyama Shuu
Sparring | Karren Von Rosewald
New Clients | Uta
Characters and sports
| Tokyo 69
Funny saiko shit i just thought of

Interrupted Training | Ui Koori

3.1K 90 7
Galing kay necr0misis

A/N: whoops two Koori oneshots in twenty four hours I'm (not) sorry, but this boy doesn't have a lot of stuff out there sO- (#whatplottheresnoplot) 

Careful now this one has SEXUAL THEMES in it

You dodged another swing from your opponent, grunting at the soreness in your legs. Still, you pushed the feeling in the back of your mind and moved as swiftly as possible around, avoiding every punch and kick the man was throwing your way. 

Adrenaline pumped through your veins and your brain worked hard to find a way to turn the situation around. Defense was never your strong suit, and you were running out of energy fast. You had to get into offense mode as quickly as possible before the fight was lost. Not that you could afford the loss, anyways. It would be the end of it for you. 

You found an opening when your opponent hesitated to throw a second jab your way, and you took the opportunity to fake a right hook, only to jump and attempt to roundhouse kick him when he was about to block the 'punch'. 

You managed to make him stumble to the right a bit, and took the chance to switch the roles and get into your good old offense mode. 

You were jabbing, throwing cross punches, hooks, upper cuts, you name it, you did it, all the while making sure there was no pattern he could notice. With the occasional kick in knee, you had a feeling you'd win the fight soon enough. 

Aiming a right hook to his jaw, the man turned towards you, his raven hair hitting you square in the face and causing you to close your eyes and stumble back a bit. He took advantage of your thrown off state to hook a feet behind your legs, causing you to fall on the floor, pinned your arms above your head and set a knee on your stomach.

 You couldn't believe his hair was your downfall. 

"I win." Koori said, smirking. 

"There were so many unfair variables in this fight!" You complained. "First, you challenged me after I had finished my work out, which means your muscles weren't as tired as mine, then you said we wouldn't have weapons- no one's gonna get into a fist fight with a ghoul!- and then you didn't tie your hair back like I told you to do! This was unfair on countless levels, Ui." 

"Admit defeat, (L/N)." He said, completely ignoring your complaining. Not like he could say more than a sentence, he was quite tired himself and his lungs would probably collapse from the lack of oxygen right now. 

"Why would I do that? One, I'm not gonna admit defeat on the battle field until I'm lying dead on the ground, and two," You did a once-over of Koori before smirking. "This is kinda hot." 

'Ah ha,' You thought when you noticed Koori lean back and blink. 'it seems I caught you off guard.' 

You took advantage of his semi-trance to flip the two of you over. You mimicked his previous actions, pinning his hands above his head and sat on his lap, using your weight to keep his wrists in place. 

"Admit defeat, Ui." You mocked with a grin on your face. 

"Okay, I understand how you feel." He sighed. 

"Those aren't the words, dear." You teased, shifting on his lap which obviously caused him to tense up. You leaned down closer to his face, your breath fanning over his lips. "Beg." You whispered, holding back a devilish laugh when you noticed the tinge of pink on his cheeks. That's right, feel embarrassed, Bowl Cut. 

Before one of you could say anything, you heard the familiar tune of Asphyxia playing on your phone, which caused you to sit up on his lap, initiating the last bit of friction between the two of you before getting off him and walking to your bag. 

"Nice training with you as always, Koori." You said, before picking up your phone to check the notification, giggling to yourself. 

"You're pure evil sometimes." You heard your boyfriend groan behind you as you read the text from Sasaki. 

"Holy shit-" You managed to force out before falling into a laughing fit.

"What's going on now?" Ui asked, finally lifting himself from the floor and making his way towards you, taking your phone from your hands to read the text himself. 

Your laughing increased tenfold when you noticed the semi-bulge in Koori's pants. 

"Laugh all you want, I'll get you back later." He muttered. "But what the hell is Sasaki thinking? That's the stupidest plan I've ever heard." 

You managed to calm yourself down, settling for giggles for the time being. "But just imagine Urie cross dressing for a second, Ui." You squeaked out before clutching your stomach and wheezing. "SHIRAZU!" You yelled, spiraling into hysteria. 

The male simply rolled his eyes at your antics, giving your phone back and watching you text your friend some tips and suggestions, giggling away all the while.

••••

You tightened your grip on the metal pole you were holding to block Ui's attack, using the slight break to catch your breath. 

"Why am I always in defense?!" You whined while jumping up to avoid having your feet swept off the ground. 

"Because you suck. And for goodness sake try to keep up." Your boyfriend answered before jabbing the damn pole in your stomach, sending you flying. You let out a loud groan when your back hit the floor, throwing the metal pole before you harmed yourself with it. 

"I was three seconds from a record!" You moaned, tilting your head back. "It would have been twenty seven minutes non-stop!" 

"Too bad, better luck next time." Koori shrugged, aiming his pole to your throat. "I win. Yet again." 

"Ah, shut the fuck up." You hooked your feet on the back of his knees, forcing him to fall down. Catching his shoulders, you tossed him to the side and pinned his arms over his head. 

"Is it just me, or this is incredibly familiar?" You asked, feigning innocence. 

The lack of verbal response irritated you slightly. You weren't going to settle for just an eye roll. 

"Sorry," You said while slowly grinding down on him. "I just need to get more comfortable."

"Please tell me you put your phone on silent." Ui muttered, obviously trying his best to hold back any sounds that would cause you satisfaction. 

"No worries, Koori." You sighed, leaning down to kiss the man. "No interruptions this time." 

Instead of attacking his lips like he probably wished for, you simply brushed yours over his, using minimal contact up here, but a lot of friction down there.  You bit and tugged at his lower lip while your hips pressed down on his, earning a low groan from the man. 

"There, now was that so difficult?" You asked, leaning back slightly to get a look at his disheveled form. "I don't even know why you'd hold them back, it's like the biggest turn on about you." 

"Seriously? Out of anything?" He panted, attempting to tug his wrists out of your grasp. Yeah, no that didn't work. 

"I got nothing for my defense. It's just hot to see you so vulnerable." You answered, before diving down and finally kissing him like you should. 

Not even five seconds into the kiss, you added tongue and teeth into the mix, intensifying the friction between your bodies when you felt his growing arousal underneath you, sending waves of heat down to your core. 

You let go of his hands and pulled away, instantly turning his head to the side to kiss, lick, suck and bite at his jaw, and neck, giving his sweet spots extra attention. 

Just as  your teeth were grazing his Adams apple, a spot you knew drove him nuts, he used his now free hands to flip the two of you.

Well shit, onto defense you go once again.

His mouth went to your neck, giving you the same treatment you gave him as his hands slid under your shirt, caressing your skin before hooking his fingers on your pants. 

"Not much foreplay today?" You asked, faking a pout as he looked back up to you, lust obvious in his eyes. 

"It's your fault." He growled, attacking your lips once again before tugging your pants down to your knees along with your underwear. Making good use of your hands, you let one travel down to his clothed dick, palming it through his short while your other hand went up to his hair, tugging the strands as you pleased. 

Just as your hand slid inside his pants, a loud cough behind you caused the two of you to pull away and you quickly tugged your pants back on, tilting your head back to see who caught the two of you. 

"Oh my god." You whispered once your eyes fell on Hanbee, shielding Suzuya's eyes from the view. 

"The two of you were needed for the planning of the Auction Operation..." The freakishly tall man muttered, his eyes on the ceiling.  

You felt Koori's head on the crook of your neck, letting out a sigh of irritation for getting interrupted for the second time in a week. He should have been expecting it, the CCG gym is a pretty public place after all. 

"We'll be right there." You spoke, pushing your boyfriend off of you and getting up. "You can uncover Suzuya's eyes, Hanbee." You assured while gathering your stuff. 

Glancing back at Koori, you noticed he was still on the ground, hiding his face with his arms. "You good, Ui?" You asked, your tone between teasing and worried. Your own arousal was still lingering, but at least you could hide it. He, on the other hand, would probably have to lie there on his stomach for a while until it calmed down. 

"I need a moment." He spoke, his voice slightly muffled from his arms. 

"Don't take too long!" Suzuya was so oblivious it was almost troubling. You exited the training room with the two, taking a good five minutes to apologize to Hanbee for what he saw and your lack of professionalism while Suzuya was simply glancing between the two of you, confused.

••••

"Mutsuki'll be fine. Especially with Suzuya as back up." You reassured your pudding haired friend. "We'll intervene before neither of them can get hurt, you don't need to worry." 

Haise seemed to relax, either from your words or just your calm mood, you didn't know. You just had a feeling the operation would go by smoothly. 

"I guess I'm worrying a little too much, huh?" He sheepishly said. 

"It's fine. Mutsuki's a subordinate, I expected you to go all 'Mother Goose' on the kid anyways." You set a hand on his shoulder, smiling when he said he wasn't a 'mother goose' type of person. 

"Sure, if it helps you." You replied smugly before feeling a hand grip your bicep tightly, dragging you away. 

Looking at your kidnapper, you stifled a snort when you saw how ticked off Ui looked. He lead you through multiple hallways before opening a door you were pretty familiar with, pushing you in the office and locking the door behind him. 

"What, I can't talk to my friends now?" You teased, watching how his breath was already accelerating. 

"Are you seriously not bothered at all?" He asked, a frown on his face. 

"Well, I have self-control, so I'm pretty good. You on the other hand look like a hot mess." You joked, crossing your arms and sitting on the edge of Koori's desk. "How are you so horny out of no where? You looked like you had it under control back in the meeting." 

Koori's gaze went to the floor. 

"What? What got you worked up?" You pushed. You had a feeling it was something really stupid... 

"You touched him." He muttered, just loud enough for you to hear. 

You huffed out of bewilderment. Just a hand on the shoulder and Ui goes nuts? This guy really can't handle sexual frustration. But you were a little hot yourself from knowing literally anything you did could get him going. 

"We really need to relieve you of that tension." You sighed, pushing yourself off the desk and walking towards him at an excruciating slow pace. "It's still good to know I have a pretty big effect on you, though." You said, smirking. 

Ui watched you with lust in his eyes, but did no move to initiate any contact. Instead, once you were close, he fished your phone out of your pocket, turned it off and did the same for his before chucking them on a nearby chair. 

You chuckled at the action before wrapping your arms around his neck and ceased all movements from there. 

"Well? Go nuts, Koori. Vent all you want." You whispered in his ear, feeling the grip he had on your waist tighten. "Your wish is my command."

Ui wasted no time backing you up towards his desk and lifting you on it before assaulting your mouth with his own. His kiss was fast, rough, filled with all the pent up lust you made him endure in the last week. 

As you tried to keep up with his pace (at which you horribly failed), you locked your legs around his waist, pulling him closer to get some kind of friction. Before he went any further, the male pulled away, but kept his face close to yours. 

You leaned in to kiss him once more only to have him lean back, keeping those five centimetres between your faces. "Koori..." You whined. 

"I told you I'd get you back." He warned, leaning closer. You felt his breath on your lips and attempted to close the distance once again only to have him slant back again. 

"I just want one thing, (Y/N)." He said. 

"What?" You answered, annoyed by his teasing. You were getting a taste of your own medicine...

"Beg." 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

8.9K 52 9
If you see these on tumblr, don't worry, I just reposted them there. Do not repost my works on there, I will report you. Title says it all. No smut u...
3.2K 156 44
(Dear god i began writing this story when i was in 7th grade, and I re read it to discover thats wildly inappropriate. So purely out of self satisfac...
4.6K 290 22
A childhood friends to lovers story. I have no actual plan for this but I think it'll work out. I'll also try to avoid cringe and cheesy lines. Tokyo...
80.3K 924 17
COPYRIGHT INFORMATION, PLEASE READ: Hi, I'm James Gibbs. This is my first fanfiction, and my first story on Wattpad. This is based off of the Japanes...