Clueless // FILLIE

By milevenseggos353

Hi guys! This is my second fanfic, so hopefully you guys like this one. I'm really excited. More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1 - Party Time
Chapter 2 - Bring Tissues
Chapter 3 - New Friends
Chapter 5 - Rewrite The Stars
Chapter 6 - Chemistry
Chapter 7 - Jim
Chapter 8 - Mystery Person
Chapter 9 - Jaeden
Chapter 10 - The Beach
Chapter 11 - Stop!
Chapter 12 - The Mall
Chapter 13 - Pudding Shopping
SORRY
Chapter 14 - I promise.
Chapter 15 - Burn
Chapter 16 - Home
Chapter 17 - First Impression
Chapter 18 - Christmas
FRICK U ALLLLLL

Chapter 4 - Attractive

602 18 10
By milevenseggos353

Millie's POV

I wake up, it's the first day of school. I'm a bit nervous, but I'm glad I already have friends. Finn is already awake and in the kitchen making breakfast. He's sitting on his phone whilst eating. Before getting up, I check my phone.

1 notification: tinder

Boy: good luck on your first day of school :)

Girl: thanks :)

I get up and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After I brush my teeth, I go out to the kitchen and make some toast.

"Morning, Millie." Finn says in his morning voice.

"Morning." I say rubbing my eyes.

"How did you sleep?" Finn asks.

"Ok. I had another nightmare, but other than that it was fine. I have nightmares about the same thing quite frequently, so its usual for me to not sleep super well..." I reply.

"I'm sorry about that. Are you excited for the first day of school?" He asks.

"Excited is an over statement. I'm a bit nervous. Especially about Iris and Romeo. How Lizzy said that being your room mate may get me bullied more, that kinda worries me." I say. "At least I have a group of friends to be with, so I'm not alone."

"Makes sense. And yeah, I'm glad you have friends too. Being the newbie at Alpine can sometimes be a bit awkward. Everyone is already in their friend groups and you're just alone, but now you have a group of friends already!" He says, smiling.

"Yeah." I say taking a bite of toast. He exits the room and I pull out my phone.

Boy: anything interesting happen at dinner last night?

Girl: no not really

Boy: oh ok

Girl: i have to get ready for school so i gtg bye :)

Boy: bye

I finish eating my toast and go back into the room to get some clothes. I put on the dusty pink shirt and black skirt that Sadie bought me at the mall, then straighten my hair and put on some mascara and lipstick.

-

"Millie, what's your first class?" Lizzy asks me.

"Um... Let me check." I say, pulling out my schedule and looking at it. "Spanish."

"Me too!" She says. "Noah has that class too!"

"Oh good. I will have some friends. I was worried that I was going to know nobody." I say.

"Well, you have us." She says.

"So how long is each class period?" I ask.

"An hour and a half." She continues.

"Ok." I say as we walk into the class. I feel people staring at me left and right. A feeling of relief brushes over me right as I see Noah smiling at me.

"Hey, Mills!" He says. "Is it ok if I call you Mills? I like that name."

"Yeah sure." I say.

Iris enters the room and immediately walks over to me.

"Hey, Millie! How is rooming with Finn?" She asks me, tauntingly.

"Um, fine. He's...nice?" I say, wanting the conversation to be over.

"Leave her alone, Iris. She doesn't want to talk to you." Lizzy says, defending me.

"Yeah, go." Noah continues.

"I don't think she ca-"

"Hola clase!" The spanish teacher says.

Iris looks at me and mouths "you're lucky." What exactly does she want from me? Access to Finn? She's dating Romeo.

"Mi nombre es Ms. Purser." Says the spanish teacher.

"Excuse me? What are you saying?" Asks Noah.

"Espanol only por favor!" Ms. Purser says.

"I don't know any spanish! Crap! I guess I can't talk in this class." Noah says, causing me to laugh.

"Qué estamos aprendiendo hoy?" Iris says, very stuck up.

"Buen Iris espanol!" Ms. Purser applauds.

"What the heck are they saying?" Noah asks me and Lizzy.

"I have absolutely no idea. Lizzy?" I ask.

"Iris asked what we were learning and Ms. Purser said that Iris has good spanish." Lizzy explains.

"Ohhh." Noah says.

-

As soon as I get finished with school I head up to my room to facetime Caleb and Sadie.

350...351...352!

As soon as I enter my room I jump onto my bed to grab my computer, but my legs are moving too fast and I trip, falling face first onto my bed. I hear laughter from the other room. I look over into the livingroom and see Finn looking at me and laughing. I casually flip him off and continue to get on my bed and facetime them.

Ringggg... ringggg... ringg-

"MILLIE!" They both shout.

"Caleb! Sadie! I miss you!" I squeal.

"How was your first day?" Caleb asks.

"Any cute boys?" Sadie asks. Causing me to look up at Finn making super awkward eye contact causing both of us to laugh.

(dude im picturing this scene as a write it and it's freaking adorable)

"NO WAY!" Sadie queals.

"What?" I say.

"IS YOUR ROOM MATE A BOY?!" She screams.

"Um-" I say getting interrupter by my bed sinking down, Finn sitting next to me.

"Hi, I'm Finn." Finn says, waving to Caleb and Sadie.

"HOLY CRAP MILLS!" Sadie says.

"What? It's not my fault that all of the girls dorms were full." I say, avoiding the cute guy question. The answer was obviously yes, but I couldn't say that with Finn there. I am allowed to think that a guy is cute without being interested in him right? I feel like I have something good going with mystery boy and I wouldn't wanna screw that up. I mean, he does live far from me, so I guess nothing really is gonna happen anyway.

"Ouch. You wouldn't want to be room mates with me if the girl dorms weren't full? I'm so hurt." He says being fake dramatic causing me to blush and slap him playfully on the shoulder. He scoots closer to me trying to be more in the camera.

"AWW YOU GUYS ARE SO-" I mute the computer before she can say anything relating to cute together, adorable, my otp, or anything of the sort.

"Sorry. Sadie gets a bit riled up about boys, even if there is nothing going on." I explain. "She thinks that any guy I talk to who is "attractive" in any way, is my boyfriend or crush."

"Oh so you think I'm attractive?" He says, smirking.

"That's not what I- that's what she- ugh you're annoying." I say, rolling my eyes. Causing him to laugh, then he goes back to the livingroom and continues watching tv. Then I unmute the computer.

"Sadie, what the heck?" I say.

"Whatttt, can you blame me?" She says,

"Yes I can. There is literally nothing going on between us. We met YESTERDAY!" I say.

"Yeah, ok? You can think a guy is cute without knowing him at all, so it's ok to think Finnie boy over here is cute." She says smirking.

"Alrighty, well this facetime isn't going at all how I planned." I say, annoyed.

"She's right, Sadie. Calm down." Caleb says, laughing. I look up and Finn is gesturing me over.

"Uh, guys I uh- I gotta go. I miss you though! Tell Maddie I say hi!" I say.

"OOO ARE YOU GONNA GO-" I hang up before she can finish. Causing Finn to look at me and laugh, resulting in me blushing.

"What was that all about, blushie?" Finn says.

"Blushie?" I question.

"You're blushing soo much right now, Millie." He laughs.

"Oh...uh...I-"

"Come here, sit down. I'm watching Grey's." He says.

"Oh that's my favorite show!" I say, sitting down next to him.

"Matthew? Hey, it's Dr. Bailey. You were in an accident, but you're ok."

"April. Where's April?"

I tense up.

"Matthew and April are back together, oh my gosh!" I say.

"I am watching the show too you know." Finn says, laughing. I roll my eyes.

We watch a few episodes more. Seconds, or what I believed to be seconds, later I woke up to flashes in my face. I look up and am surrounded by four other people.

"AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!" Lizzy squeals.

"Huh? What happened?" I ask, rubbing my eyes.

"You totally cuddled with Finn!" Noah exclaims.

"Shit- I gave Jack my extra key." Finn whispers. I give him a "nice one" face and look back at the others.

"We weren't cuddling, I just fell asleep!" I say.

"Yeah, ok. On his shoulder with his arm around you!" Gaten teases.

"She seemed comfortable. I didn't wanna disturb her by making her go to her bed, so I just had her fall asleep here." Finn explained. That made me smile. He wanted me to be comfortable, and didn't wanna disturb me. He's so sweet.

"Mhm. Ok. We came over to ask you if you wanted to go to the movies but if you guys are busy we can come back I guess." Jack says.

"No we aren't busy. Let us just get our jackets." I say.

"Okay." Gaten says. They all leave the room and now it is just me and Finn.

"That didn't just happen." I say, laughing.

"Don't mind them. They are just like that." Finn explains.

"Ok."

"You do think I'm attractive though so-" He says, but I walk out the door and roll my eyes, smiling.

"What happened in there?" Lizzy says, smirking.

"Literally nothing. He made a dumb joke and I rolled my eyes." I explain. It was pretty cute though.

"Ok." Noah says tauntingly, nudging my side. I nudge him back.

-

We get to the movie theatre and buy our tickets. We are seeing IT, the new one. I'm a bit scared, but it shouldn't be too bad.

We all find our seats in the theatre. I'm seated next to Finn and Lizzy. Great. A scary movie, and I'm next to Finn. I can only imagine what the others are gonna say. OOO YOU WERE CUDDLING WITH FINN! I've got some weird friends, but whatever.

We are a little bit into the movie, and we are at the scene where Pennywise pops out of the picture on the projector. I jump and bury my face in Finn's arm, but quickly pull away. As soon as I look back, I see Bev hiding in the corner from Pennywise, almost in tears. I quickly hide back in Finn's shoulder when Pennywise pops up. I feel him rubbing my shoulder, that makes me jump a little bit.

"Hey, he's gone. Are you ok?" He asks. I nod. "Are you sure? We can go in the lobby if you want."

"No, it's fine. It just scared me a little bit, but that's what scary movies are supposed to do, right?" I say. He shrugs, putting all his attention back on the screen.

-

"OKAY WHEN THEY WERE ALL IN THE HOUSE AND THEN PENNYWISE WAS LIKE TWISTED IN THE FRIDGE AND THEN HE CAME OUT OF THE FRIDGE AND WAS ALL TWISTED, THEN HE WENT UP TO EDDIE, AND THEN EDDIE WAS LIKE LEAKING THAT BLACK GOO! THAT WAS CRAZY MAN! OH AND THEN WHEN-"

"Jack, we literally just watched the movie. We know what happened." Gaten laughs.

"Okay, the movie was great and all, but you know what was super great?" Lizzy says. Oh shoot, here it comes. FINN AND MILLIE! "DID YOU GUYS SEE FINN AND MILLIE THROUGHOUT THE MOVIE? IT WAS SO CUTE!" Lizzy exclaims. I facepalm myself. I knew this was coming. They all reply with comments like, "YES!" "YEAH IT WAS SO CUTE!" "OTP!"

"Guys, stop speculating things. She was just scared." Finn explains, making me smile.

"It wasn't that scary." Noah says.

"I was paying attention to the Richie kid. He was cayoot!" Jack swoons.

"Jack, you're so gay. The whole time I was thinking that Richie looked a bit like freshman Finn." Gaten says, leading Jack to blush.

"He kinda did, but Eddie also looked like freshman Jack, so you never know." Noah taunts.

"GUYS! I'm 100% straight. I swear." Finn says, making everyone laugh.

(hah don't get your hopes up for this being a fack fanfic)

"Okay, let's go." Lizzy says, gesturing for all of us to climb in the car.

Everyone gets in, Lizzy and Gaten in the front, Noah and Jack in the back, and me and Finn in the middle.

"HMMMM....." Gaten says, looking back at me and Finn raising his eyebrows. I roll my eyes, and look out the window.

-

"Okay, what even?" I say, walking into our dorm door.

"I know, they're so annoying." Finn says, laughing. "By the way, whenever I joke about you saying that I was attractive, I'm just joking. I know you didn't mean it like that."

"Finn?"

"Yeah?" He answers. I open my mouth to talk, but don't continue on.

"Nevermind."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EEK THEY KINDA CUDDLED YAY! Dude i actually love this story a lot so far, so i hope you guys do too! I'm trying to post as often as i can. Please vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.2K 584 41
Some Oneshots that include Aru Shah and the gang! Requests are open! If you have a request or suggestion comment them or message me!! Disclaimer: Al...
35.3K 1K 40
Elsa is a successful business owner of Arendale Fashions. She co-founded it with her sister Anna. After their parents death, Elsa had to find a way t...
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
1.3K 162 56
Two warrior clans have lived in peace for several moons now. Until one clan leader and his son destroy the peace. The other thinks they mostly have t...