Daddy (James Mcavoy smut)

By BreAndAsh

Just smut. It's real heccen smut More

chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 1

33.6K 155 404
By BreAndAsh

My phone rings and I jolt, along with Bre.

"I've been your best friend for 19 years, and that ring tone is still making me jump every time."She spoke in a monotone voice, flipping through the channels on the TV.

"Shhhh, it's my mom!" I say in a panicked voice. It's always a guessing game with her.

"Ew!" Bre exclaimed.

"Hey mom!"

"Hey Ash. So, listen, I need you and Bre to come watch the dogs while I go to work. James will be home soon, but not for at least another hour."

I sigh with defeat.

"Yeah, of course!"

"Great." My mother finished and hung up.

"Love you too mom." I say sarcasticly and throw my phone down next to me.

"So... does that mean we get to see James..?" Bre spoke excitedly with a grin lighting up her face.

"Dude... stop... that's my stepdad!" I said with a laugh.

"So? That shouldn't stop you! You're twenty one years old, and you two arn't related, so you're good. Arn't you the least bit into him?" Bre spoke. She had a great point, and I was totally into him.

"Yeah... you right."

"So... I'ma ask again, does that mean we get to see James?"

"Yes!" I say with a chuckle and push my self up to go get ready.

*****
"God, I don't know how to open this thing!" I yell while trying to pry it open with a hammer.

"EEEEEWWW!" Bre screeched as hot water came pouring out on us. I slammed it shut angerly and breathed out fast and hard.

"This is not how this plan was supposed to go at all! It was supposed to get him to take off his clothes, not us!" I groan as me and Bre stripped our shirts  from our bodies.

"What ever, let's just chill until he gets here. It'll only be five minutes anyway. Who knows, maybe he'll try to fix it and hot water will pour out on him too, it'll just get his clothes off of him faster." Bre said with a wink. I laughed and nodded as I plopped on my mother's couch and turned on the TV.

****
"MISHA, KEITH, I'M HOME!" James yelled, and Keith, my dog, went sprinting twords him. "Why is it so damn hot in here holy shi-" James stopped in his tracks as he saw us laying on the couch in nothing but a pair of short shorts and a bra, our wet shirts in the laundry room and our arms above our head, trying to keep cooled down in the hot Ohio heat.

"Oh, hi girls..." He said surprised, his thick accent lingering and playing on a loop in our heads, and dropped his bag on the ground.

"Hey." We mumbled together and I shut my eyes.

"Why is the A.C off?"

"Broken." Is all Bre could mumble.

"Broken? What do you mean?"

"See for your self." I suggested sarcasticly.

He walked to the A.C unit in the window, crouched in front of it, and effortlessly pulled the front off.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" He yelled as hot water coverd his entire front. I shot up and laughed, completely forgetting to warn him before.

"Oops... sorry..." I forced between giggles.

"You will be..." He mumbled as he pulled his shirt off over his head.

"Oh?" I asked and Bre giggled at that.

"You will be too if you don't hush." He said and pointed at her while tossing his shirt into the laundry room.

"Hmmm, doubt it." I pressed.

"I wouldn't test me little girl." He said with a smirk.

"Oh, but I am. What are you gonna do about it?" Bre asked slowly.

James marched over to where Bre was sitting, his eyes darkening with lust, need, and power.

"I said, don't, fucking, test me." Suddenly, his left hand was on the cushion beside her, his right around her throat and pushing back. Not enough to hurt, not enough to even slightly constrict airflow, but enough to make her close her eyes and moan with want, which in turn made me moan. I watched as his hand tightend around her throat, a single strained moan finding it's way to escape.

James turned to me and smirked.

"And you, little girl, I don't want to hear a single fucking sound out of you until I come to play with you. I'm playing with kitten, you can wait your turn."

"Yes daddy..." I breathed out without thinking, and then held my breath, realizing the mistake I made.

I listened to his intake of breath and saw his smirk grow into a smile.

"Good girl."

James turned back to Bre and bent down, his nose trailing across her face until his lips reached hers as he loosened his hand around her throat and moved it up to her hair to pull and make the kiss more heated.

Suddenly, she pushed her self up and flipped them around, her hands on his shoulders pushing him back into the couch.

"Look at you, trying to be all tough and take control! My my, what will I do with you?" He growled as Bre straddled his waist.

"Daddy..." I moaned out as I watched the two kiss. I needed him bad. It was enough teasing, hearing him speak all the filth into Bre's ear, watching him choke her  and wish that it was me, watching him grab her tit, leaving pretty purple bruises and wish that it was mine... I was soaked, positively dripping, and I needed him to come and see.

James froze and removed his hand from Bre. Slowly, he looked over at me and stared.

"Yes little girl?" He asked irritabley. I had broken a rule, the only one he gave me, but I didn't care, I need his hand on me in some way, some how.

"I need you Daddy..."

"Get up."

"...What..?"

"Get. Up." James growled.

I stood up and slowly walked over in front of him. He kept his eyes on me and he turned Bre around, and then shoved her already unbuttoned shorts down her legs. He then shoved  a hand down her blue lacey panties and rubbed hard and fast circles on her clit. I moaned as I watched.

"Strip." He stated simply and loudly over a short breathy moan that Bre let out as he went faster.

"W-what..?" I asked, playing dumb. I knew what he wanted me to do, but what fun would it be if I didn't tease?

"STRIP." He said louder and firmer. He wasn't yelling, no, he was taking full on control, and it sent heat straight down to my center.

I nodded and did as I was told. I slowly reached behind my back and unclipped my bra, letting it fall to the ground as it slid off my shoulders. My shorts were next. They were high waisted, with lots of buttons, so I undid them really slow, just to tease.

"Faster little girl, we can't fall behind." He growled and started rubbing is fingers across Bre at lightning speed. She clawed and his arm and squealed.

I threw my shorts off along with my underwear and stood, waiting for my next instruction and watching Bre squirm around on James' lap, chanting that she was going to come.

"Daddy, can I please pretty please come for you? " She breathed out.

"No." James stated simply and removed his hand. She whined but James paid no attention to her and set her on the floor next to her.

"Come here." He spoke and pointed to his lap while looking me in the eye.

"Uh uh!" I shouted and crossed my arms.

"Come. Here."

"Fucking make me." I stayed and stood my ground.

"Remember you asked for this, little girl." James stated simply and pushed himself to his feet. He stalked over to me, like a wolf about to pounce on it's prey.

Suddenly, I was up in the air over his shoulder, one arm around my legs, the other was moving to smack my ass.

"Oh, daddy! Fuck!" I squeaked as he slapped me particularly hard.

All too soon I was dropped in front of him, and as soon as I was in front I was being pulled over his knee by my hair, my left leg sliding down his and landing almost on top of his feet. It left me bare and open. He has every part of me and I was living for it.

"You broke rules, little one. You disobeyed Daddy, twice. Do you know what that gets you?" He growled, loud enough for both me and Bre to hear. I layed in silence, hoping for him to do something to make me speak.

"I asked you a question!" He raised his voice as he pulled my hair hard enough that my head came flying back.

"No daddy, I don't know!"

"That gets you five spankings on this pretty little ass," He brought a hand down and grabbed my ass real hard, hard enough to leave a bruise most likely.

"And it gets five, nice, especially hard spankings to this pathetic little cunt right here. Oh, look at that, your soaked just from thinking about it, arn't you?"

"Yes daddy." I whispered.

"I didn't hear you!"

"Yes daddy!" I said louder.

"Good girl. When I ask you a question, you answer to where I can hear you."

I nodded and layed my cheek against his leg, waiting patiently for his hand to give me the one thing I really want.

"Count." Was all he said before his hand came crashing onto my ass, a sharp smack sounding and ringing throughout the living room.

"One... two... three..." I counted aloud as James held my back down with one hand and smacked my ass bright red.

"Good girl!" He exclaimed as he gave me the last one of all of them and stroked my hair. "What do we say?"

"Thank you Daddy..." I trailed off, broken and loving it.

"You're welcome, little one. Since you did such a good job taking your punishment, I think I'll give you a treat, your choice. How about that?" James spoke softly as he brushed my hair out of my face and sat me up so that I was straddling him.

"Fuck us Daddy... pretty please...?" I asked as sweetly as I could muster.

James smirked and placed a hand on my cheek.

"As you wish, love." He said and kissed me. It wasn't rushed, or dominant, it was passionate and raw and caring.

"Both of you, kneel facing away from me right here." He said after breaking the kiss and pointed at two spots on the couch beside him. Bre and I scrambled to get to our places as James took off his pants and boxers to reveal his long, hard cock. I looked at Bre excitedly and squeaked as I felt his fingers run down my heat.

"God you're soaked." He mumbled before I felt his tip press at my entrance.

"Please daddy, please fuck me!" I begged. I needed him so bad, and if he didn't start moving I would. As soon as I said that James wrapped his hands around my waist and gave a particularly rough thrust. I moaned out as he kept that pace, hitting every spot I needed him to with every single stroke.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! Daddy... I'm gunna come!" I yelled out and dropped my head down to my arms, the intense pleasure mixed with a little bit of pain too much for me to handle. I grabbed onto the couch, letting the pressure build in my stomach until I felt like I was going to explode.

"Daddy...I'm gunna...I'm gunna..." Before I could finish, all the wonderful feelings were ripped away from me as James entered Bre with out a warning and fucked her until she was screaming.

"Now, girls... do you think you deserve to come?" James asked tauntingly as he slowed down.

"Yes! Please let us come daddy please please please!" Me and Bre begged, both desperate for a release.

"Okay girls, you can have it." He growled and shoved two fingers deep in me, pounding me the same speed he was Bre. Bre came first, screaming and legs shaking, with me a close second, and James last, spilling his hot seed all over Bre's back.

I flipped over and layed down as Bre did the same and James plopped between us.

"Come here, little girl." He spoke softly and I moved my head to his lap.

"Are you okay? I was particularly mean to you..." he trailed off and stroked my hair.

"Uh huh... I'm real okay." I said with a smile and I watched as James smiled back at me.

"So... what does this mean...?" I heard Bre speak slowly... cautiously.

"Well... I quite enjoyed myself... and I would love to do this again... Maybe we could come up with some arrangement?"

"Like what..?" I asked, just as slowly, but only because I was falling asleep.

"Like, maybe, I have Bre one day, you another, and both of you after that? How does that sound little one?" He asked and slowly worked a tangle out of my hair.

"Sounds wonderful." I spoke with a smile.

"Perfect. That's what we'll do then. Now, let's put our clothes back on before your mom gets home."
****************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 11.1K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
531K 11.5K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
177K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
227K 9.2K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...