Timid Jungkook x Reader

By villa1n

"Don't mind him, he's a little shy when it comes to girls" The leader let out a laugh as he shoved the maknae... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27: The Ending~
Character Q and A!

Chapter 17

7.1K 257 178
By villa1n

(Y/n)'s POV:

The digital alarm clock on my bedside finally hit 2 am and here I was still lying wide awake on the guest bed at the boy groups house. I was thankful it was a Saturday because it was a day off from going to my University but a part of me wished it wasn't because I wanted to leave this house. The reason why I was wide awake was obvious, I was still hung over the whole Jimin incident. The whole situation made me feel guilty but what could I do? Jimin was a sweet guy and I was torn.

Sitting up straight, I carefully swung my feet over the side of my bed. With light footsteps, I walked over to the door.

Maybe a glass of water will help me clear my head

After a couple of steps down the hallway, I paused in front of Jungkook's room. My body was already moving before my mind could process what was going on. Softly, I opened his door up just a smidge. I blinked a couple of times to adjust to the darkness and sure enough there was Jungkook laying soundly underneath the blankets. I know I shouldn't be invading his privacy but I just didn't want to be alone.

"(Y/n)?" His groggy voice broke the silence, startling me. I assumed he had been sleeping but I must've woken him up as soon as I opened the door. My mouth opened to say something but immediately closed again. Jungkook must have noticed something was wrong.

"Jungkook..." I began carefully not knowing how he would react, "do you mind if I stay here with you for a bit?"

His eyes widened slightly in surprise. The blood was rushing to my cheeks at my blunt statement. I knew this was a bad idea, I shouldn't have said anything.

"Sure come here," He scooted further down his bed and reached over to switch on the light from the small lamp he had on his bedside. I was shocked that he would easily agree but I quickly shut the door behind me before he could change his mind.

Butterflies were creeping their way into my stomach as I slipped myself into his bed. I sat up straight and crossed my legs before taking in the sight before me. I sharply inhaled as I realized he slept shirtless.

"Sorry to have woken you up.." I sighed while fiddling with the top of his blanket. He ran a hand through his already tousled hair before laying down and putting his arms behind his head, staring up at the ceiling. It must've been a little awkward. The veins from his arms became more apparent and they sure were distracting.

"No don't be. What's up?" He hummed while closing his eyes. I knew I couldn't tell him about the whole Jimin thing, so what could I say? I observed Jungkook's soft features before carefully explaining the situation to him in a story.

"Well you see... there was this guy, let's call him Guy A, who really likes this girl- in love with her in fact," I watched as Jungkook's chest rose up and down calmly, "But the thing is the girl currently has a crush on another guy, Guy B. Guy A knows she has a crush on Guy B but he still just wanted her to know his feelings."

Jungkook opened his eyes and sat up to look at me with a curious gaze.

"I guess the girl just feels a little guilty knowing Guy A's heart must be broken." I admitted. Jungkook pursed his lips as he took in the information.

He tilted his head to the side, "Well it's not the girls fault and it's important for her to know this. She can't force herself to like someone right?"

I nodded my head in response since he was correct. It did help you feel a little better and I'm sure Jimin also knew this.

"But obviously she can't help but feel a little guilty. The fact he was encouraging her to also talk to her crush also made the situation a little more heartbreaking."

"True.... do Guy A and Guy B know each other?" Jungkook asked innocently. I stared into his big doe like eyes. He was thoughtfully taking in the whole situation but I couldn't help but let my eyes trail to his bare chest before continuing, "Yes they do, which makes things even worse. Guy A and Guy B are like brothers."

"Well did Guy A talk to Guy B?"

"I'm not sure. But the girl just doesn't want things to change between Jim-" I mentally cursed myself for almost letting his name slip out and hurriedly corrected myself, "I mean Guy A and Guy B. It seems they've been arguing a lot more recently..."

We both fell silent. A flash of recognition danced across Jungkook's face as he stared at me and I felt my heartbeat quicken. Does he possibly realize who I'm talking about? Jungkook's ears began to turn a light pink, making me wonder why. It seems like he was hesitant on saying something.

".....did the girl ever tell Guy B how she feels?" He inched a little closer towards me. I swallowed harshly, never breaking eye contact with him.

"No she's too afraid."

"Afraid?"

"Shes afraid of rejection. That maybe Guy B doesn't feel the same way," I shifted so that I could sit on my knees, "She's never really felt this way before so she's not good at expressing herself. In the beginning she even thought he strongly disliked her so she began to dislike him also."

The words were rushing out of my mouth and Jungkook looked like he was feeling too many different emotions at once at whatever realization he was having.

"Until he started showing her the more soft and personal side to him which the girl loved. Gradually she decided to warm up to him also and finally accepted the feelings she has for him..."

Jungkook moved in closer so that he was sitting directly in front of me. Adrenaline was coursing throughout my body. Jungkook's facial expression softened.

"What if Guy B has feelings for the girl too?" His voice came out in almost a whisper. I felt my breath hitch, his brown eyes were carrying a knowing look in them.

"Well then he needs to hurry up and make a move so that the girl isn't left waiting for an answer-"

It all happened so fast. In the flash of a second, Jungkook's soft lips crashed against mine. I responded immediately and moved my lips to match the motion of his. My hands found their way around his neck as he snaked his arms around my waist. Jungkook pulled back a tiny bit before tilting his head to the other side, deepening the kiss. My hands began to slowly trail down his bare strong chest as he pulled me onto him so that now I was in a straddling position. His teeth grazing my bottom lip in a teasing way.

"Do you have your answer now?" Jungkook moved back a bit, breathing quickening. He pressed his forehead against yours in a loving way.

"Yes and I couldn't be happier." I smiled as he innocently tapped his nose against mine once. I couldn't believe this just happened. But what does this mean for us? What are we?

Jungkook pressed his lips against mine once more, enveloping them in a short sweet kiss. My eyes fluttered shut as he went in for another one. And another one.

"Jungkook!" I giggled before leaning back which was no use since his arms were around my waist and I was still in his lap. His eyes brightly lit up as he gave me a bunny smile.

"Guess we're each other's first kiss!" He cutely laughed before gently moving me so that I was sitting back on the bed again.

"I'm glad it was with you," I gently moved the few loose strands of hair from his bangs away from his face. Jungkook let out a content sigh before laying down in his bed and I joined him. He reached out to pull me closer into his chest and I let him, snuggling into him as he rested his chin on my head.

"You know for someone who's never kissed anyone before you sure are great at it," I teased, closing my eyes. He was absentmindedly drawing small shapes on my back before answering.

"They call me golden maknae for a reason"

—————————

Since you guys really left Jimin in the dust, I'mma take my ass over there and cherish the lil baby ☹️❤️

JUST KIDDING CKSOODEI

He'll find another member to date let's be real. Maybe Taehyung ;(

ON ANOTHER NOTE!!!!!

Bare with me I'm extremely bored and this chapter was kind of short anyways Oof maybe this lil chat will make up for it 😭

I was looking at old photos of me from freshman year of high school and middle school since I'm finally a senior :') AND DARE I SAY I HAD A GLOW UP?! Anything is possible my friends 😩✊🏼 I looked so bad freshman year and comparing it to how I look now I definitely look better cuz OOF freshman me was a no no

Maybe I'll do a face reveal ? 🤔🤔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 11.6K 50
It's okay. This is okay. Jungkook feels soft next to him and Taehyung can smell his shampoo. The younger boy's breath tickles his neck and somehow Ta...
42.3K 1.3K 45
Tae pushed and stick him on the wall. Tae : look at my eyes Jeon Jungkook. Can't you see it? How can you forget me so easily huh?? Are you ashamed o...
151K 9.3K 25
❝What? No. Guys don't kiss.❞ ❝C'mon. It's not like it'll mean anything.❞ | When Jimin finally gets noticed by his crush, he realizes just how unexp...
1.2M 73.3K 33
[COMPLETED] ❝are you a girl?❞ ❝jerk.❞ their story began when jungkook mistook taehyung for a girl on their first meeting.