Damon

By trottinghorsess

"Stay away from him!" "He's trouble!!" "Didn't you hear? He beat this one guy to his death!" "Once he sees yo... More

characters
Fresh Meat
Not Again
Recruiting
Brothers
First Time
Alabama
Mistake
Come Back
Goodbyes
Return Troubles
broken hearts
secrets out
Gender Reveal
Buddy
After Him
Tramuatized
Party
Sick
Let Out
Release
Florida
Dinner Troubles
Training
Oh Shit
Celebrate
Trouble Kid
Surprise!
Jealousy
Fight
Her
Sneak Attack
Dad and Son
Amaya
Epilogue
Dodge's Story
The Final Chapter
HII IM BACK
happy thanksgiving!
❤️PLEASE READ❤️

✨BONUS CHAPTER✨

5.7K 153 0
By trottinghorsess

AH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 5K READS!!! IM FREAKING!! SO IN HONOR OF OUR JOURNEY AND 5K READS, HERE'S A BONUS CHAPTER!!

Damon

"This is crazy as fuck" I sit on the couch.

"Our little sidekick is now grown up" Felix pretends to sniffle.

"Honestly though. He has twins now!" Aiden adds.

I sigh. "I know. Remember when him and Stefan were just little four year olds that had a passion for boxing and The Red Hooders?"

"And now their world champion pro undefeated boxers and the biggest help of our team" hunger says.

We all nod. "It's crazy how he actually found Lexi again after four years!! He's always had a little crush on her since the first day he saw her at his boxing competition!" Whiskey chirps.

"Oh he loves that girl more than himself now" Froy chuckles.

Amaya walks out of her room and rubs her eyes. "Daddy I can't sleep" she says.

I put my arms out and she hops on the couch with me and lays on my chest. "Mommy will read you a story in a second" I run my fingers through her hair.

"I love when bubba does" Amaya frowns.

"I know baby" Whiskey sits next to me. "But he has to be there for your newborn niece and nephew right now!" she exclaims.

There's that.

My Buddy moved out with Stefan and his baby momma Lexi. Surely you remember her, the girl he met in Ohio at his boxing tournament. Her. He found her again senior year of school and they fell so deeply in love, not without a lot of bumps in the road though.

But in the end, they would do anything for each other.

I mean, they have twins together.

Aka Whiskey and I's grand babies!

Flynn and Piper. They had a boy and girl.

Dodge has never been more happy.

And he's still making time for his little sister all right!

She's still his little chick magnet. And he's still her bubba.

They would kill for each other.

Same with Stefan, but Amaya is more clung to Buddy.

"Come on" I pick Amaya up and walk to her room. I set her on her bed and kneel down. "I know you miss bubba, but he's gonna be here in the morning before you wake up! And he's gonna be here until you fall asleep. The only reason he couldn't do that this week and today was because Lexi was getting closer and closer to having the twins" I explain.

"I guess... I miss him living here" she frowns.

"We all do. But he needs to raise HIS family now! He's not leaving this one! Or you! You're his everything, Amaya" I kiss her forehead and she lays down. I tug her in and she yawns. "Goodnight babygirl" I smile.

"Goodnight daddy" she closes her eyes and I walk out, turning off the lights on the way out.

"I'm going to sleeeep" Froy waves and walks upstairs.

"Same" all the others go to their room.

The guys moved in with Whiskey and I as well.

Just easier.

"We better go to sleep too" Whiskey yawns.

I nod and we walk to our room.

We get lay down and I wrap my arms around her. "Goodnight Whiskey" I kiss her head.

"Goodnight baby" she smiles and closes her eyes.

**

"HEADS UP!" Buddy throws me a grenade and I set it off.

"TAKE COVER!" I shout and the team and I hide before the bomb goes off, killing everyone.

"ANOTHER ONE FOR THE BOOKS!" Felix laughs.

We all get out from our hiding spot and meet up. "Celebrate with ice cream at the house?" Froy asks.

Everyone nods and we get in the team suv, speeding home.

"Are the twins at the house yet?" Aiden asks Buddy.

Buddy shrugs. "I don't know, probably"

"Oh yea didn't Lexi have to take them for their month check up?" Hunter asks,

"Yurp" Buddy says.

"Oh no, are you two in another fight?" Froy laughs.

Buddy shakes his head. "No, I just couldn't go to their first check up"

"Why not?" I ask.

"I can't see my babies getting shots" he shivers.

"Reasonable" we all nod.

Moments later we arrive home and see Lexi's car in the driveway. "Oh yea they're here!" Stefan says.

We walk in the house to be greeted by Amaya.

"Amaya!" Dodge picks her up.

She smiles. "Hi!!"

I smile and ruffle Amaya's hair as I walk past her to go into the living room.

"Look it's grandpa!" Whiskey points at me.

i laugh and sit down next to her. "Ah the twins!" I pick up Flynn then Piper. "Did you get shots by the mean people?" I ask in a baby voice.

"Say yea... and we screamed and cried" Lexi says.

"Aww" Buddy walks into the living room holding Amaya. "My poor babies" he sits down and Amaya stands up, hugging Stefan.

"You would've had a heart attack up their babe" Lexi chuckles.

"Exactly why I didn't go because my anger issues aren't cured" Buddy says.

We laugh.

"Naw, they're fine!" Whiskey smiles. "I remember when you had your first shots Dodge!"

"Was I a tough little man?" Buddy flexes.

We all burst out laughing. "Hell to the no!" Froy says.

"You cried like a little BITCH" Aiden says.

"Ha ha ha, thanks" Buddy playfully rolls his eyes.

"Hey! You have an extremely high pain tolerance now! You don't even winch at anything!" Whiskey says.

"That shot made me mutant. Like a ninja turtle" Buddy smirks.

We laugh.

"Shut up" Lexi laughs and playfully pushes him.

He shrugs and takes Flynn from my arms. "How my little man?!" he holds him up and Flynn smiles. "You didn't feel a thing getting those shots!" he lowers him down and hugs him. "You didn't either!" he tickles Piper from my arms.

We laugh and look at each other.

"Never thought I'd see Dodge like this with babies!" Felix says,

"Agreedddd" Froy agrees.

"Well, what can I say, I love my twins!" Buddy laughs.

"Alright well, we better get going dude, we gotta be in Atlanta" Stefan says and Lexi and Buddy shoot up.

"Shit I forgot!" Lexi gathers the twins and rush outside.

"Alright Amaya, I'll see you later!" Dodge kneels down and kisses her cheek.

"Okay! I love you!" she hugs him.

"I love you too!" Dodge squeezes her and stands up. "Bye guys!" he runs outside with Stefan.

"BYE!" we shout.

"Hey Damon come here for a minute" Whiskey stands up and I follow her.

We walk to our room and I look at her in confusion. "Everything okay?" I ask.

"Yea! Just, wanted to say I'm appreciative I am for you" she smiles. "You gave us two wonderful babies and now one has our gran babies!"

"And I'll break the other ones arm if she got pregnant" I say.

She laughs. "I know. Anyways, just... I love you"

"I love you too" I smile.

"Sooo" she pulls onto my sweatpants and leads me to the bed.

"Fuck yes" I hover over her and she giggles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 3.2K 46
Carter Axel Archer. Archer. The worlds most feared word. Carter is a very dominant asshole with anger issues and this raging feeling to kill everyone...
36.7K 1K 22
Daniel Axel Archer. Archer. The worlds most feared word. Daniel is an asshole with anger issues he inherited from his dad. The raging feeling of need...
376K 7.1K 33
"But there's one rule" he says. I turn to him. "Yea? What is it?" "Don't. Fall. In. Love" ** Knox Bailey Archer. Archer. The worlds most feared word...
1.2M 27.7K 38
•The Assassin Series• "Too late as in I already cared about you. Too late as in I got so deep into my fascination of your simple existence that even...