Fusion

By Definitelynottrash

[CURRENTLY BEING EDITED, THE BEGINNING STARTS OFF WITH SHORTER CHAPTERS BUT I'M HOPING TO EVENTUALLY ADD MORE... More

❗️Author Note and Quirk Information❗️
Chapter One: Introduction
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Not a chapter
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Fanart!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
New Book!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Fun Facts about the Author!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
πŸŽƒSPOOKY SPECIALπŸŽƒ (PART 1)
πŸŽƒSPOOKY SPECIAL (P2)πŸŽƒ
Chapter 38
Another new book?!
πŸŽƒSPOOKY SPECIAL (P3 END)πŸŽƒ
Chapter 39
Instagram
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Fanart #2
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
F*ck wattpad
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT (GOOD NEWS!)
Chapter 46
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Chapter 47
I need your help...
Thank You Guys!!
Important message!!!

Chapter Thirteen

11.4K 350 399
By Definitelynottrash

"ENJOY THAT WIN DEKU, BECAUSE YOU WON'T GET ANOTHER. I'M JUST GETTING STARTED. GOT THAT? I'M GONNA END UP THE NUMBER ONE HERO!" I heard Bakugo shout.

He then turned around and walked off, leaving Midoriya by himself.

Feeling out of place I decided to leave. I didn't want to intrude on stuff that happened in the past between them.

~•~

I was walking in the hall way when I felt my phone vibrate. ((A/N: at this point I got distracted by food))

After being threatened by Bird Mom, I was determined to get home in under five minutes even though that would be impossible.

~•~

Feeling like I was going to pass out, I stopped running. As I was trying to regain my breath, I realized that I stopped by a park.

It filled with children's laughter, and cute elderly couples walking hand in hand.

I looked around more and noticed a group of boys surrounding a boy ground. They were point and laughing.

My curiosity took over and I made my way closer to them.

"......hahahahaha! Loser!"

"Fish boy!"

"Here! Eat this!" One the bullies then started pouring what seemed to be fish food on the boy.

"P-Please stop..." Said the boy with tears in his eyes.

I then felt this wave overcome me. I ran over to them stood in between the boy and the bullies, towering over them.

"What do you think you're doing?" I said, making voice deeper to intimidate them.

"U-Uh nothing! We were just playing with our friend." As soon as he finished that sentence he looked over at the boy on the ground and glared at him. I guess he was trying to make him agree that they were 'friends' so I'd leave them alone.

"Okay, look kid, I know what you're doing and I think you should stop." I told him.

"HA! So? What are you going to do about it anyway?" Said the leader.

I then got angry. I got down to his level and gave him scariest look I could muster up,

They soon got the idea and ran off leaving me with boy who was being bullied.

I helped him and brushed off the fish food that was all over him.

"Thank you miss... I appreciate it.."

"No problem. What's your name?"

"Leo."

"Nice to meet you Leo. Now, why were the bullying you?"

"It's because of my quirk," he moved his head and revealed gills on his neck. "I can turn into a fish human hybrid. But I can't control it, so I'll accidentally use it in front of people..." he looked down at the ground, looking ashamed of himself.

"Wow! Your quirk is awesome dude!" I told him. With a quirk like that you could get into UA!"

His eyes lit up for merely a second until he looked back down.

"How would you know?" He said, clearly upset.

I got down to his height and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Because I go to UA. And I know that they would accept you."

He gave me a smile and then a hug. He once again thanked me and ran off to go see his parents.

I smiled as I watched him go.

I brushed off my clothes and got up to leave. Before I was about to head off, I was pushed up against a tree.

A sweaty hand was held against my mouth, keeping me from shouting.

"Is this her?"

"Yes big brother! That's the girl who used their quirk on us." Said the bully from before.

I looked at the guy who had me pinned, he a little older then me, and was bigger too. He easily overpowered strength wise.

"Time to teach you a lesson bitch." Said the brother as he chuckled darkly. "My quirk is called Nightmare. I can make you live through your darkest fears. All I have to do is keep your mouth shut and no one will hear your screams."

Before I could stop him, he grabbed my wrists and held them over my head and activated his quirk.

~?~

I was in a blank room.

I looked over and saw Mom.

She was sitting by herself.

A sword laid beside her.

She looked towards me.

I saw that she had no pupils. So she just stared at me with the whites of her eyes.

She then picked up the sword and slowly brought it up into the air.

She then pierced herself with it.

I couldn't look away. No matter how many times I tried, it was like an invisible force made me look against my will.

I felt warm tears slide down my face and land in my lap.

I kept watching, her body then began to crack like glass.

And then. She spoke.

"This is all yOuR fault. This is all YoUr fault.
Your fault,
Your fault,
Your fault,"

She kept on repeating. I tried to tell her to stop but I heard no words come from me.

I couldn't move or speak.

I could only cry.

As the torture went on for what felt like years, I felt a sudden pull on my body, and then I saw black.

~¿~

I opened my eyes as I fell to the ground. I hit the ground with a thud and whimpered at the unexpected pain.

I then realized the brother wasn't holding me up but was instead on the ground with a spiky haired blonde on top of him.

"GET OFF ME BLONDIE"

"LIKE HELL I WILL. AND THE NAME IS KATSUKI BAKUGO, YOU BETTER REMEMBER THAT OR I'LL KILL YOU!"
Bakugo then threw a punch ((a/n: autocorrect changed this to lunch and I almost died laughing for some reason.)) at him. And a fight had begun

Five minutes later, Bakugo obviously won and left the brother limping away.

I looked at him, thinking of what to say.

"What the hell are you looking at?" Said Bakugo.

"....I was looking at you.." He tensed up at those words. "Thank you for helping me Bakugo... but why did you do it?"

"Tch, you ask to many questions. You were being assaulted and decided to help you like a hero would. There. Are you happy now?" He said in a annoyed voice.

"Yes Bakugo, very... I don't know if I would be able to still be sane if you didn't show up.."

"Now it's my turn for questions. What the hell did you do to make him go batshit crazy on you?"

Before I could answer, I felt my self being lifted up into the air and thrown over someone shoulders.

The person then ran off with me, leaving Bakugo back there.

Once we were a good distance away, the person stopped and put me down

"(Y/n)! Are you Alright?!" Said the person.

I recognized the voice and was shock to see who it was.

"GARNET?!?"

_______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

744 21 12
Back story... (Y/n) (L/n), a sixteen year old girl who dreamt of becoming a hero all of the time. She was born in Japan and lived there for 3 years o...
132K 4.2K 52
"I can see it, too, Toshi, hope. A light like yours.. Those two have the heart of a Hero" βž½β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β₯ With 80% of the world's population obtain...
5.4K 327 36
How can someone so fragile, be so strong? Β°β˜†Β°β˜†Β°β˜†Β°β˜†Β°β˜†Β°β˜†Β°β˜†Β°β˜†Β° Disclaimer: This book will mention adult themes such as racial slurs, sexual assault/abus...
23.1K 990 23
"π•Šπ•žπ•šπ•π•–. 𝕀π•₯ π•ƒπ• π• π•œπ•€ 𝔹𝕖π•₯π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•†π•Ÿ 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...