Clueless // FILLIE

By milevenseggos353

Hi guys! This is my second fanfic, so hopefully you guys like this one. I'm really excited. More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1 - Party Time
Chapter 2 - Bring Tissues
Chapter 4 - Attractive
Chapter 5 - Rewrite The Stars
Chapter 6 - Chemistry
Chapter 7 - Jim
Chapter 8 - Mystery Person
Chapter 9 - Jaeden
Chapter 10 - The Beach
Chapter 11 - Stop!
Chapter 12 - The Mall
Chapter 13 - Pudding Shopping
SORRY
Chapter 14 - I promise.
Chapter 15 - Burn
Chapter 16 - Home
Chapter 17 - First Impression
Chapter 18 - Christmas
FRICK U ALLLLLL

Chapter 3 - New Friends

583 16 32
By milevenseggos353

Millie POV

Today is the day. I guess I'm leaving for Ohio today. I don't wanna leave my friends, but my mom at the moment, I don't mind.

"Bye Ava! I'm gonna miss you sooo much! I will facetime you all the time, and I will see you at Christmas ok?" I say.

"Millie, don't go!" She says crying.

"I'm sorry, but mommy is making me go!" I say, flashing mom a quick side eye. I give Ava one last hug and wipe her tears away. "Hey it's ok. I love you. I will see you at Christmas. I will facetime you when I land." That brings a smile to her face.

"Bye, mom." I say hugging her bye. "Just because I'm hugging you, doesn't mean I'm not angry with you." I whisper. She nods.

"Bye sweetie."

"BYE MILLIE!" Ava yells, running up and hugging my leg.

"Bye guys." I say, walking out of the house and getting into my car, driving to Sadie's house.

-

"BYE GUYS I'M GONNA MISS YOU SO MUCH!" I say, sobbing.

"WE ARE GONNA MISS YOU TOO!" Sadie sobs.

"I can't believe you are actually leaving." Caleb says.

"I know." I respond.

"WAIT GUYS! LET'S GET A PICTURE BEFORE MILLIE GOES!" We all nod in agreement and take the picture. We look at the picture and laugh. All of our faces are as read as a tomato and our eyes are puffy and red too from crying.

"Okay guys I have to go... My flight leaves in 4 hours." I say, beginning to cry again.

"But 4 hours is enough right?!" Sadie asks.

"The airport is super backed up today, and I need to get lunch on the way there, so not really." I say, sniffling.

"Okay... Bye Mills." Caleb says. Suddenly we are all hugging each other as tight as we can, our faces pressing together, we can't even tell which tears are our own.

"BYE I LOVE YOU MILLIE!" Sadie shouts.

"LOVE YOU MILLIE!" Caleb shouts.

"I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO!" I shout back.

I can't believe I'm leaving my best friends for 4 months.

-

"Ticket and boarding pass please?" The ticket attendant says.

"Here you go." I say handing her the ticket, still sniffling. I cried the whole way to the airport.

"Are you ok ma'am?"

"Yeah. I just am being forced to go to a boarding school in Ohio, way far away from my best friends, and I'm a bit upset." I explain. She nods in agreement.

I board the plane and sit down. I'm sitting down next to some bald dude. He's definitely the "fall asleep on your shoulder and drool" type.

-

"Excuse me sir, could you turn your head the other way? You are drooling on my shoulder." I ask. Called it.

"Oh sorry." He says.

I honestly can't wait until I land. I wanna facetime Ava, Caleb, and Sadie. This was one of the most boring plane rides I'd been on. My phone died, so that sucks. I still have 3 more hours left.

"Peanuts?" The flight attendant asks.

"Oh, umm, sure." I say, accepting the bag of peanuts.

I'm getting really bored so I just go to sleep.

Flashback in dream

"You're just so beautiful and sexy, i just wanna kiss you." Jacob says to me, grabbing my hips, pulling me closer.

"No Jacob, stop!" I yell.

"You know you love this." He says, kissing me, trailing the kisses down my jaw and my neck. "Gosh, you're so sexy."

"JACOB STOP OKAY?!"

"What's wrong with you!?" He yells.

"I could ask the same for you! You don't love, me. You only want me for my looks and my body. You treat me like a piece of shit! Why would I ever want to be with you after all you have done to me? Jacob, it's OVER!"

"You can't just break up with me!" He says, grabbing my wrist, pulling me towards him.

"LET ME GO. WE ARE THROUGH." I scream, slapping him in the face, but it doesn't phase him, he just kisses me more.

"You're so cute when you're feisty." He says in between kisses.

"JACOB GET AWAY!"

"Come on, babe. I'm a hit or miss." He says.

"Yeah, ok. I'd rather have missed this opportunity because this is the worst thing that has ever happened to me in my life." I say.

"Mills, come on. Let's go." He says, kissing my neck.

"NO! JACOB I-" I get interrupted by him kissing me on the lips.

Suddenly I wake up, tears streaming down my face, and I'm breathing really fast.

"Are you ok ma'am?" Asks the flight attendant. "This man right here said that you were crying and breathing really heavily in your sleep."

"Oh yeah. Sorry, I was having a really bad dream." I say.

"Okay, we just wanted to make sure you're ok." The flight attendant says. I nod and she walks away.

-

The plane finally lands and I get off of the plane and proceed to the luggage claim. I find my luggage and head out of the airport. When I get out of the airport, I see a taxi with a man holding a card with the name, "Brown" written on it. I guess that's my ride. I proceed to go to the car with a quick pace. I just wanna get unpacked.

"Millie Brown?" The taxi driver asks.

"That's me." I say, letting a smile come on my face.

"Alright. We are heading over to the Alpine Boarding School, correct?" He asks, opening the door for me, allowing me to get in the car.

"Yep." I say, letting out a sigh.

"Alright then. We will be on our way!" He says, smiling big.

After a while, he speaks up.

"So where are you from?" He asks.

"Atlanta."

"Oh wow, so you're coming a far way from home." He says.

"Yeah. My mom is making me go to this boarding school." I reply. "I'm going to miss my friends a lot."

"Yeah, that's understandable." He says.

-

"Here you are miss." He says.

"Thank you so much." I say giving him a smile.

I turn around to see a pristine building. It is beige and dark red with gold finishes around every little thing. My mom must have paid a fortune for me to go here. I begin to walk into the school. Once I get in I get stopped by a man and a woman.

"Hi! Are you Millie?" The man asks.

"Um, yes?" I reply.

"Hi! I'm Mr. Harbour, and this is Mrs. Ryder. We are your principal and vice principal." He says, gesturing to himself and then to Mrs. Ryder.

"Hello Mrs. Brown, we are so happy to have you attending our school!" Mrs. Ryder says.

"Hi." I say, a smile appearing on my face.

"So here is your schedule, bedroom number, and room mate. You will be having a boy room mate because all of the girl dorms were full. I hope that won't be a problem." Mr. Harbour says.

"Not at all." I say.

"Alright! We will see ya tomorrow then on the first day of school!" Mrs. Ryder says.

"Ok. Thank you." I say, looking down at my paper.

Dorm Number: 352

Room mate: Wolfhard, Finn.

Okay. Let's get this started.

I head up to floor 3, room 52. I open the door, and there stands a curly haired tall boy. Very attractive, may I just say.

"Hi! I'm Finn! You must be Millie!" He says.

"Hi, Finn." I say, smiling.

"So, this is my bed, and here's yours." He says, showing me a queen bed.

"Wow." I say.

"Yeah, it's a bit over the top, but hey, I'll take it." He says, laughing. I laugh a little too.

"Ok, well I'm gonna get unpacked." I say.

"Ok, well after you finish unpacking, would you like to go out to dinner with me and my friends?" Finn asks.

"Sure!" I say, smiling.

"Great. Just tell me when you are done." He says. I nod and begin to get unpacked.

Once I'm done getting unpacked, I text mystery boy.

Girl: hey i landed, i'm at the school now.

Boy: thats good. My room mate just got here. She's pretty sweet.

Girl: yeah, mines pretty cool too.

Boy: that's good.

Girl: yeah, we are gonna go hang out with his friends.

Boy: fun! I'm going out to dinner with mine and my friends too. talk after?

Girl: okie dokie

I put the phone down and call Finn.

"Finn! I'm unpacked!"

"Okay, let's go then." He says, getting his coat.

"Ok."

-

"Hi I'm Gaten!" A curly haired boy says.

"Hi, I'm Noah." A shorter boy says.

"I'm Lizzy." Says a girl. "I'm Gaten's girlfriend." I nod.

"I'm Jack." Says another curly haired boy.

"Hi, I'm Millie. I'm Finn's room mate." I say.

"Woah! Finn you got a girl for your room mate?!" Gaten says.

"Yeah." Finn says.

We all sit down at the table. Gaten is sitting with Lizzy, me on the other side of her. Finn, Noah, and Jack are sitting on the other side.

"So Millie, where are you coming here from?" Noah asks.

"Atlanta." I say.

"Dang, that's pretty far." Jack continues.

"Yeah, the plane ride here was awful. The person sitting next to me fell asleep on my shoulder and was drooling all over me." I say.

"Ew." Lizzy says.

"Yeah. Then I asked him to move, then I fell asleep and had a horrible dream, causing the flight attendant to ask me if I was ok because I was breathing so heavily." I laugh, causing them to laugh.

"That sounds horrible." Finn says.

"Yep." I reply.

"Hi, welcome to Chili's, what can I get for you?" The waiter says.

"Hi, can I please get the spaghetti?" I ask. She nods writing it down.

"Can I get the steak?" Gaten asks. She nods. "Do you guys have any chocolate pudding?"

"Yes?" She answers.

"I'll also get that." Gaten says.

After we all give her our orders, we talk a little more. I think these guys are gonna be my best friends here.

"Do you have any bullies here?" I ask.

"Not many, but we have two main ones." Noah says, causing all of them to groan.

"Oh yes. The couple that rules the school." Jack says, rolling his eyes.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Okay, so a while ago I dated this girl named Iris. I broke up with her because she was being a bit of a bitch, then she ran straight into the arms of Romeo Beckham." Finn says, rolling his eyes. "Ever since then, they have tried to make everyone's lives, but especially my friends lives, terrible." He says.

"Yeah. They think they are so cool and they just push us around. It's ridiculous. Be prepared for Iris to be jealous of you because you are Finn's room mate. She will assume stuff and make up some nasty rumors." Lizzy advises.

"Like what?" I ask.

"Oh she will definitely speculate that you guys are dating." Jack says, everyone nodding except for Finn. Finn and I just look at eachother.

"Here's your guyses food." The waiter says, passing out our food. "I'm about to have my break so the next waitress will be coming to check up on you." He says. We all nod.

After a while of talking, the waitress comes up to us. She has long brown hair and is very pretty.

"Hi, I'm Iris." She says looking down at her paper. "What can I get for yo-" She looks up. "Hey Finn! Who's the new girl?" She says, pointing her pen at me. I look around and everyone's eyes are super wide.

"Umm. Her name is Millie. She's my room mate." Finn says.

"Mmm okay. I'm supposed to ask you how your food is, so how is it?" She asks, obviously not caring.

"It was fine before you walked up you little-" Gaten says, his mouth being covered by Lizzy, causing me to laugh.

"Okay, bye losers." Iris says.

-

"That was really fun." I say. "I really like your friends."

"They're your friends now too." Finn says, smiling.

We enter our room, and I get my pjs and go to the bathroom to change. I walk out of the bathroom in my tank top and shorts. Finn is already lying down in bed on his phone.

"Goodnight, Finn." I say.

"Night, Millie." Finn says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOO! I had a lot of fun writing this chapter. This story is super fun to write, and I think I like it better than Forbidden because I felt like it was just getting repetitive. Okay, anyway, thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 5.7K 44
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
16.4K 3.6K 70
Adventure calls to seekers from different eras, different towns, even different worlds. Paths cross. Journeys intertwine. This poetry book highlight...
1.3K 162 56
Two warrior clans have lived in peace for several moons now. Until one clan leader and his son destroy the peace. The other thinks they mostly have t...
1.5K 112 28
In what remains of the mortal world, the Van Blake's reign over life itself. At the hands of Alberich Van Blake, the country of Lunaria was built and...