Mated to my opposite (BoyxBoy)

By TripleJxskittles

Jessacob 'Jess' Fairwar is the a hybrid offspring of a werewolf and a witch. Growing up with two abandoned we... More

Chapter 1: New House .....New Town
Chapter 2: I'm not.....
Chapter 3: Strawberries and Wine
Chapter 4: Music to my ears
Chapter 5: Music to my ears part 2
Chapter 6: My what!?
Chapter 7: Chick Flick
Chapter 8: Am i Crying?!
Chapter 9: Math and a New guy
Chapter 10: Surprises never cease
Chapter 11: Prove it
Chapter 12: The Reason
Chapter 13: Lenny's View
Chapter 15: Fake Mate
Chapter 16: Who are 'They'
Chapter 17: The Black Knight Pack
Chapter 18: What a Mate needs
Chapter 19: You what....
Chapter 20: Uninvited
Chapter 21: Oh ****
Chapter 22: My Family
New WORK (Weekly Updates)

Chapter 14: Unexpected Confession, Unwanted Guest

71.8K 2.8K 1.1K
By TripleJxskittles

Chapter 14

Unexpected Confession, Unwanted Guest

>>Jess POV<<

“You do know Lenny’s not coming back right.” I told Anthony after the bell signaling school was over rang. Right now we were walking towards the school parking lot, since Anthony wanted to take me somewhere. I asked earlier to where, but he said I’ll see when we get there. I really wish I didn’t tell him you never tell the date what you’re planning, because the suspense is killing me.

“Yeah I kinda figured that out after the first fifteen minutes he’s been gone.” Anthony responds. “I know he’s as gay as they come but not even a girl stays in the bathroom so long.”

“Hey he’s not so gay that he might as well be a girl you know.” I defended. “He’s just silly and carefree, that’s what makes him well... him.”

“You really care for him don’t you?” Anthony says gruffly making me smirk at the Action.

“Well he is the mistress in our relationship.” I teased.

“You do know my wolf and I get very temperamental when you two are like that right?” he said clenching his fist together making my smirk widen. Is it wrong to find possessiveness and jealousy attractive?

“Does it now?” I said innocently trying to swallow my laughter.

“Jess.” I stopped walking and turned to see Tony’s eyes turn from green to electric blue as he extended both of his arms on either side of my face on a random car we were passing.

“Tony what-” I started but stopped immediately when he leaned down to the crook of my neck to inhale my scent.

“God I want to mark you.” He whispered nuzzling his nose to tickling my neck as I took a quick intake of air when I felt his lips press against my skin. I shivered at the touch when his arms traveled down to the waist of my jeans to pull me closer as the other held the left side of my neck while his face stayed buried on the right side . “To feel you.”  He slid his arms from my waist down to my behind and stopped by my thigh. “To mate with you.” He pulled back to revel his eyes returned to their lustful greens as they searched my face and traveled down to my lips. “To kiss you.” He leaned down to press his forehead against mine. “Don’t worry.” He smiled softly. “I won’t go anywhere further than you’d want to go. I already made that stupid mistake.” He pulled off of me making Leah and I whimper silently at his absence.

“Let’s go.” He said taking my hand in his as the heat rose in my cheeks at the action.

‘Really Jess. He kisses your neck, touched you out in public and holding your hand makes you blush!’ Leah screamed making me jump in surprise.

‘L-Leah?’ I asked.

‘No Beyoncé. Yes it’s me idiot.’

‘You’re talking.’

‘No shit Sherlock. I’ve spoken to you before.’ She said in a duh tone.

‘You barley talk Leah. You growl. You whimper. You whine. The only word you’ve said for the year was ‘Mate’. Why are you talking?’

‘To tell you stop being a fucking virgin and let our mate mark us!’ she yelled.

‘...Leah. My virginity has noth-’

‘Don’t you dare say it has nothing to do with me, cause I’m a part of you Jess. Make him claim us now!’

‘If  you haven’t noticed. We’re in public.’ I said impatiently. ‘Plus we’ve just met Leah.’

‘If you haven’t noticed most wolves mate with each other as they figure out who their mate is.’

‘Well I’m not like most wolves Leah. Go To Sleep.’

‘Fine! Just make sure it’s before the next full moon Jess!’ she finished making me confused at the request.

‘Wait what do you mean.’ I asked.

No answer.

‘Leah!’

Still no answer. When I want to talk she doesn’t answer. Typical.

“We’re here.” Anthony says snapping me out of my inner battle with my wolf.

I looked to see he had let me in the middle of the woods right outside of the school. When did we get here? How did we get here, I didn’t notice when he let me in here.

“Um. Where are we exactly?” I asked nervously for some reason.

“Well actually.” Anthony said. “It’s over that.” He pointed behind us. I turned to notice a very steep hill reveling a tall Cherry tree on the top of it.

“Over it?” I asked.

“Yeah. There’s something I want to show you. Come on.” He held out his hands. “We’ll climb it together.”

I smiled taking his hands in mine and chuckled as I felt the sparks that went through me at the touch. I could never get used to the feeling... and I don’t think I ever will. As we walked up the hill I tried very hard not to trip, slip, or lose my balance. It was extra steep and I didn’t want to make a fool out of myself for falling in front of Anthony. But wishful thinking didn’t help in my case as I slipped on a mud patch and was about to fall. I prepared myself for the impact of the ground, but was quickly grabbed from the waist and lifted bridal style into a strong pair of arms. I looked up to meet Tony’s gorgeous green eyes that made me freeze at the feelings I get every time I looked at them.

“Um...Tony?” I said I said with a nervous laugh. “You can um... put me down now.”

“What?” he said looking down as if he just noticed the position we were in. “Oh Yea. Well it’s just a few more steps, so I thought maybe I could carry you.” He said casually.

Ok I thought I couldn’t get any redder than I already was, but after that statement I’m sure I could out shine an apple.

“S-Sure.” I said immediately before I could change my mind. I mean come on. How many times does a hot guy come along and offers to carry you.

Not very often.

Tony took long strides up the hill with me very easily, and before I knew it, we reached at the top as I gasped at the wonderful site before us.

 It beheld a gorgeous meadow framed by luscious green grass, and filled with verities of flowers with different shades of red, orange and yellow. In the middle of this view was a large, clear blue lake that held a pair at the right corner of it at the left it held a long ten foot ladder with a diving board at the top. It. Was. Beautiful.

“Wow.” I said as Anthony looked ahead proudly at the scene before us.

“Yea. This place has been in my family forever. When I was little my dads took me, my cousins, and my little Brother here all the time for picnics, outings, or just to plain hang out. We haven’t been here together since I was like thirteen though. I still come here sometimes to clear my head and just enjoy the view.” He said making me look at him to smile widely at what he shared.

“Then why did you bring me here if it’s something so precious to you and your family?” I teased. I liked what he was trying to say. But I prefer it to come out of his own mouth than to assume.

“W-Well.” He widened his eyes and looked the other way as if searching for someone to tell him the answer.  “I was planning on... well you know.”

“No I don’t.” I teased holding my arms out to turn his head to face me. “Tell me.”

“I was... planning on making you a part of... my family.” He muttered making me blush at what he just said. Ok I know I practically forced it out of him, and I’m a hypocrite for being the shy one and all, but come on! That sounded a lot like a proposal if you ask me, I was so not expecting that to be his answer.

‘Ok stop being a virgin and man up Jess.’ I told myself.

“Jess.” Tony said making me pay attention. “I know I screwed up the first time, and the last thing I want to do is to hurt or make you angry at me again. I know you already accepted my apology and you said ‘let’s just put the past behind us.’ but I want you to know that I really, really like you and I’m gonna be very honest when I say this Jess, I’m Terrified at that fact. I’ve never actually been with anyone and I’m probably gonna screw up even more, but I really need you to be understanding and patient with me Jess. Because if I do screw up again it’s because I did it without the knowledge that it may hurt you and I give you total permission to kick my ass or use magic and even call your mother to do it if that time comes. I never, and I mean never want to be ignored by you again, My wolf and I can’t take it Jess, It hurts more than you’ll ever know and It’s not only because of the mating process, it hurts because I. like. you. I want to be with you.” He finished with a breathless sigh. It was as if he said everything in one go so he won’t miss a thing.

I just looked at him speechless. I didn’t even know what you say to a boy that poured his heart out to you like this. Here I was in his arms like some freaking princess in a fantasy and had this heart breaking confession that one can only dream about and I can’t even think about what to say!

Tony bowed his head not bothering to look in my eyes as if he’s afraid of my answer. How can he be afraid of what I’d say, my heart was about to erupt from something like this happening to me and he’s not making it easier by being so sweet, not that I’m complaining.

I held out my hand and touched his chin to lift his head to face me. his face was expressionless, but eyes looked terrified by the way he looked at me. I gently let my arms slide at the back of his neck play with his curly dark hair and pulled his face closer to mine to place a soft peck of his lips.

“I’ll be patient.” I said as I pulled away. “I’ll be understanding. I’m gonna be there with you when you screw up so I can kick your ass, but I won’t call my mother because I don’t want you killed.” This made him smile a little as I continued. “I know your trying Tony. I mean come on, you take me to this amazing place and then poured exactly what your feeling all to let me to forgive you if anything else happens in the near future. You proved just how much your willing to change without even knowing it, for that I’m now a hundred and ten percent sure I want to be with you. I want to go through whatever comes our way as long as it’s with you.”

“But if I hurt you-” he started but I cut him off.

“As Augustus Waters had said, you don’t get to choose whether you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you Tony. Nothing in this world is perfect including relationships, but we can get through it if we’re both willing. I’m glad the faiths chose you to be my mate. Don’t forget that Alright?” I kissed his cheek.

“Alright.” He answered with a huge smile on his face making me grin more at him as we stared at each other in comfortable silence.

Now I’m not sure who moved first or what made us so go so close together, but the next thing I knew we were less than an inch from each other. My wolf stirred inside me to let us feel our mate, but I’m not the one who was afraid of finishing the distance between our lips. I opened my eyes a little seeing Tony’s not so sure green one’s.

“Kiss me.” I assured him.

That was all it took for his lips to crash against mines in a soft and gentle manner, the friction made heat run it’s course through my body in an amazing rush at the feeling. This is what I’m considering our first mutual kiss, nothing rushed, nothing forced, it was just right in my eyes. God knows how long we stayed liked that as our lips moved against one another in sync not bothering to come up for air as we shared each others. His arms gripped my waist more making  me tightened my grip in his hair and let out a soft moan unwillingly.

That’s when my phone rang.

The sound made me jump out of Anthony’s arms  and scrambled in my pocket to get it out. it was the ringtone I set specifically for my mom, and she didn’t like it when her calls aren’t answered, so the last thing I needed was that witch on my case. I sent Anthony an apologetic smile and mouthed a ‘Sorry, Mom.’ To him as he formed his mouth in the shape of an ‘o’ before saying ‘it’s ok.’ Quietly as I answered.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Jess.” Mom said seriously. “I need you. Now.”

“Mom. What’s wrong?” I asked worriedly.

“I can’t explain it on the phone sweetie. Come home. We have a problem. Don’t tell anyone. Just come home... you’ll understand when you get here.”

“I’m on my way.” I said quickly as I turned to Anthony who looked worried as he stepped in front of me.

“What’s wrong?” he asked placing his hands on my shoulders.

“It’s nothing.” I lied. “Can you please give me a ride home. My mom needs me to.... help with a problem at home nothing major Tony. Don’t worry.”

He looked unsure at first but nodded slowly as we made our way quickly down the hill with me in his arms once again. The ride home wasn’t uncomfortable, but my heart couldn’t take much more of the silence with the worry for not only my mom, but for Tony as well as he didn’t really say anything. What made me relax easier was when he took my hand  in his right as he kept the other glued on the wheel. He wasn’t angry. At least that was off my chest, but I still felt a little guilty for rushing out of our little moment together.

“It’s ok.” He said keeping his eyes on the road. “I understand you need to help your mom, and trust me when I say even I don’t want to get on that woman’s bad side.”

This made me smile a little at his statement, I knew she said something to get him scared on our first date. It was way too obvious. I just stayed quiet since he did.

“Besides.” He said making me pay attention. “I have a feeling a lot of those are coming. And more.” He smirked sending a wink before turning back on the road.

“Oh really.” I said trying to fight the blush I was sure occurring on my face. “That’s a long wait baby boy. So get your mind out of the gutter.”

“You’re the one who put it there.” He teased.

“Yea. Well you’re the one who needs to get it out.”

We exchanged a few meaningless banter until he parked in front of my house.

“You sure you’re gonna be alright.” He asked as I opened the passenger door.

“Yea.” I replied giving him a quick peck. “I’ll be find. See you tomorrow?”

“Give me a call and I’ll come in two minutes.” He smiled before  I closed the door and watched as He drove down the road. Once he was out of site I made my way towards the door and felt a bad sense of dread running trough my spine.

I reached for the handle with shaking hands and opened the door slowly as I steped inside.

“Momma?” I said. “Momma I’m home. What did you-” I stopped in my tracks as I saw my mom appear right in front of me.. “Momma what’s wrong.” I ran over to place my hand on her small frame.

“Jessacob I need you to be very calm with what I’m about to show you ok. Don’t do anything rash or she will not hesitate to kill you.” She stated so quickly I almost didn’t hear her.

“Wait. Who won’t hesitate to kill me? Mom what’s going on?”

“I’ll explain later Jess. Wait...” she looked around. “Where’s Lenny? Wasn’t he with you?”

“Um. No. I was with Anthony. I thought Len was already here.”

“Dammit!” she smacked her forehead. “I thought he was with you! I hope she hasn’t got him as well.” She squeaked on the verge of tears.

“Momma.. What’s going on! Who’s here? Where’s Jin?” this question made her pale a little on the word. Oh no. “Mom where’s Jin?”

“Oh Jin is fine my darling Nephew.” Said a familiar female voice making me pale at the sound.

I turned my head slowly towards the corridor to see a familiar blond girl leaning against the post with a smirk towards me.

“Rita...” I choked. S-She wasn’t supposed to reform yet!

“Hello Darling Nephew. How’ve you been. Has Anthony been doing alright?” she smiled fakely.

“Y-You.” I stuttered. “You’re not suppose to-”

“Oh Jess. I’m more powerful than you think. I will admit though you’re spell took longer to reform than I taught it would.”

“Where’s Jin.” I said getting angry and bared my fangs at her.

“Oh lose the fangs. She’s right here. Jin dear!” she yelled.

A second later Jin appeared right beside Rita and glared her fangs at me, signaling me to back down. I was confused at the action.

“Jin what are you-”

“Stand down.” Jin stated ignoring my statement. She glared at me with bright purple eyes as she lifted her now attached claws... wait. Purple eyes? Jin’s wolf had yellow eyes and her natural one’s are brown.

“What did you do to her!” I glared at Rita.

“Whatever do you mean dear?” Rita asked innocently as Jin growled in my direction. I was about to lung forward at Rita, but was blocked by my mom’s hand on my wrist.

“Jess stop!” Mom yelled holding my hand. “If you hurt Rita. You’ll Hurt Jin!”

I turned to her incredulously.

“How? What did she do to her?”

“Oh nothing really.” Rita said sweetly taking a hold of Jin’s arm. “Jin dear tell Jessacob why you are protecting me.” Jin growled fiercely at me before taking a threatening step forward as she said the last thing I’d hear  her say.

“Because.” She said ruffly. “She’s my mate.”

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Questions (B very honest)

Was the moment for Jess and Tony Ok? (never had a boyfriend. trying to be creative here)

Do ya'll hate me or Rita?

Is this story ok so far?

I am so sorry I am tired of writing and I honestly didn’t want to end it this way please don’t Hate me or this Work. Some of you guy’s might be very confused at what just happened but every question will be answered in the next chapter. Please just have some kind of faith in me. I love all of you who support this story. Believe me when I say that, cause I mean it! J

I’m gonna go relax now. I’m so tired and it’s only 5:30! I’m so depressed I’m listening to an Adele CD! That’s how sad I feel...  Pray for me. J

Thank you for reading guys. You know I appreciate it! Thank you! J

Ok bye bye

>>VOTE<<COMMENT>>SUPPORT

TripleJ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 3.4K 134
[[MATURE CONTENT]] Pack, family, mate. Loyalty, respect, honor. These are the words that form the foundation of the wolf society. At six years old, E...
951K 35K 51
Hands, touch. That's all I felt. Everywhere. A burning sensation was all I could focus on, it was overwhelming. But I didn't want it to stop. I don'...
471K 25K 62
Milo loves sex, parties and alcohol. He adores the thrill of being young, wild and mateless. He has witnessed his family and friends find their mate...
31.7K 1.5K 24
"Keith and I watched in awe and joy as the inexplicable happened. Nikki was alive! My mate was back! Then suddenly, those brown eyes I loved so much...