Love letter

Por Anouskax3

"You're supposed to put your name on Love Letters!" {Taekook} Mais

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
020

019

2.2K 163 86
Por Anouskax3

"Well, go on" Yoongi huffed "lunch will be over soon"

The two glanced briefly over to Yoongi who now had his arms crossed before meeting eyes once again.

"Uhh"  Taehyung said as though he was trying to think but in reality he just wanted to break the awkward atmosphere between him and Jungkook. "So...?"

Jungkook kept quiet and looked down to his feet. He didn't want to speak until Taehyung said something first.

Taehyung waits for a moment, hesitating, opening and closing his mouth a few times and for a second Jungkook thinks he's finally going to speak.  But then he turns to Yoongi. "Do you really have to, uh, watch us like that?" He asks. "It's quite... off-putting"

Yoongi simply flashes a fake smile and cocks his head to the side. "I do"

Taehyung almost shivered, Yoongi can be real scary sometimes.

The boy finally turns back to Jungkook who's watching him with his big adorable eyes, something that weakened Taehyung. The older bit his lip and scratched his hair and shifted his weight onto another foot and took a deep breath— all before he asked:
"So you know? About me... knowing?"  The question didn't sound confident, it came out in a way that made Taehyung sound nervous. Or maybe he was nervous. Maybe he was just as nervous as Jungkook.

The younger licked his awfully dry lips before he gave a small nod. Taehyung made a faint ahh sound then asked, "how?"

"Is that really important? Come one get to the good bit!" Yoongi groaned.

Taehyung gave the oldest a quick scowl then turned to Jungkook with an apologetic smile.

"Ok so I suppose I owe you an explanation?" Taehyung said with a forced chuckle. "I just... I wanted you to tell me in person, I wanted to hear you say the words. I'm sorry Jungkookie"

The youngers mouth dropped open slightly. He didn't expect that to be the reason behind this. As well as being relieved that Taehyung wasn't making fun of him, Jungkook was possibly more anxious than before—if that was even possible? That meant Jungkook actually had to confess... now. On this spot. In front of Taehyung.

But Taehyung carried on. "I didn't mean to upset you. I really didn't. You know that right? It was just my first time receiving a letter like that and because it was from you–maybe I got a bit too excited. I should have just told you earlier I'm sorry.."

Frozen to the ground, Jungkook almost forgot to react. He gently shook his head saying "it's ok"

Both of them found it a little more awkward than it should have been as Yoongi was watching their every move.

Taehyung glanced over to Yoongi as if asking for permission to stop as Jungkook kept his eyes on one of the desks beside him, secretly hoping that the oldest will let him slide without saying anything. But..

"Well done. Now, Jungkook...? Pretty sure you've got something to say out loud."

Jungkooks head snapped up to Yoongi, suddenly flushing a bright red.

It was now Taehyungs turn to look to he other hopefully.

"Uhh"

The two of them were staring at Jungkook intently. His heart felt like it would jump out of his chest any moment, beating so fast and so violently.

This was it, Jungkooks time to confess and tell Taehyung how he truly felt in person. He couldn't chicken out now. Even Taehyung wants to hear him say it— so spit it out!

"I, uh..." he started, voice faltering slightly. "I really.. I really really like you" then Jungkook begins to nervously laugh and cover his face with his hands. "As y-you already know"

Taehyung laughed along with him before taking the youngers hands in his and pulling them away from his face. Taehyung smiled softly to the boy as he squeezed his hands ever so gently.

"Yes, I do know. I also know that I like you too Kook." Taehyung said. "More than you could imagine"

The room dropped silent and Yoongi and Taehyung thought for a moment that Jungkook had actually frozen. But then the younger couldn't hold back his grin, showing his cute front teeth. Surprisingly, Yoongi smiled too, seeing the two boys happy together and finally expressing their feeling was pleasant to watch, it made him feel happy too, happy for them.

Yoongi had known— well had his suspicions— that the two youngest of their groups liked each other, I mean it was blatantly obvious at times. Even Yoongi himself had been waiting for this day to come where finally they confess and get it over and done with. He nearly thought Jungkook never do anything until he heard about the love letter.

Yoongi would actually be shocked if the others hadn't figured it out.

"Jungkookie," Taehyung started, braking the silence once again. "This means we're together now right? You'll be my boyfriend now, right? Or do I have to get down on one knees aswell? 'Cause I'll do it if I have to!"

"Please don't do that you're already cringey enough" Yoongi muttered in between.

The youngest laughed and replied with "Of course"

Taehyung opened his mouth to speak again when the bell rang. He looked around the classroom towards the door as the sound of students chatting and running around the halls could be heard. He faced back to Jungkook.
"Of course what?"

Jungkook hesitated after glancing towards the door too. He didn't want anyone to walk in now and ruin everything. He had to say it now, quickly. It was embarrassing but otherwise Taehyung wouldn't get the message. So after nibbling on his lip, Jungkook shyly muttered "of course I'll be your boyfriend".

Just when people thought Taehyungs smile couldn't get any bigger, he grinned from ear to ear in the most Taehyung kind of way. His eyes almost disappeared and his teeth were on show. And with that, the boy leaped onto Jungkook, wrapping his arms around the younger son neck and squeezing him tight as his giggles filled the room.

Classmates began to flood in just at that moment, some of them even stopped to watch and process what was going on. Yoongi, despite rolling his eyes, laughed and made his way to his chair, leaving the two swaying about at the back of the classroom.

"T-tae!" Jungkook gasped for air as he patted on the boys back. He saw that people were staring and giving him odd looks so he began to hit him quicker until he finally gave in and pulled off. When he looked back he saw Jungkook blushing furiously and scratched gently until his chin.

"Awh~ so cute" Taehyung cooed.

Jungkook wrapped his fingers around Taehyungs wrist and slowly pulled his hand away from his chin. "Tae" he whined. "You can do this later, just not now, let's get to our seats"

"But I'm so happy, I'm so happy I want to dance around the classroom!"

Jungkook looked over his shoulder to see the rest of their friends walk in with confused faces. Seokjin walked straight up to them and put a hand on each of their backs "you look happy tae, did something happen?" He said with a smirk that made Jungkook feel a little nervous. The older then walked off, apparently not needing a reply and sat in his seat. The rest of his friends waved to them and sat down, Jungkook and Taehyung smiling back.

With the wrist he was holding, Jungkook guided Taehyung to his seat and told him to sit down. Fortunately, he did just that, looking full of glee and excitement.
As Jungkook sat down he looked over to see Taehyung was already facing this way with all his body, his elbow on the table with his chin resting on his palm as he gazed over to Jungkook.

The younger immediately felt his cheeks heat up once again but smiled nonetheless. Seeing Taehyung look at him like that, like he the love of his life, was almost too good to be true.

But then again, Nothing had changed.

It was just a wonder how Jungkook hadn't noticed it sooner.

***

Ah this wasn't a very good chapter and
I'm sorry there's probably a lot of mistakes in this but I can't be bothered to check it rn oof.

Also

S O R R Y

I TOOK SO LONG

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

103K 3.5K 9
"Be my girlfriend?" "Um I'm a boy."
5.6K 236 14
"I always felt something for you deep down Tae, I just need time to figure out it was love"
32.7K 1.4K 35
"Just let me love you." •Inspired by Serendipity•
136K 6.5K 28
" I didn't give up on you, so why did you give on yourself? " -Jjk