Tokyo Ghoul X reader OneShots

By necr0misis

[Requests are closed!] You know you love these characters as much as we all do, so I made it this easer to fa... More

Alley Act | Shirazu Ginshi
Eat | Mutsuki Tooru
Secrets | Karren Von Rosewald
A/N: WhOOPS
Name | Shirazu Ginshi (Angst)
Disappearance | Urie Kuki
Bi | Shirazu Ginshi
Mom | Suzuya Juuzou
La Vie en Rose | Tsukiyama Shuu
Happy | Karren Von Rosewald
Ashamed | Sasaki Haise
Loved | Karren Von Rosewald
Tell Me You Love Me | Mutsuki Tooru
Day Off | Shirazu Ginshi
Quit | Karren Von Rosewald
Horrible Things | Urie Kuki
Supernatural | Tsukiyama Shuu
Bets | Suzuya Juuzou
Truth | Shirazu Ginshi
Interrupted Training | Ui Koori
Ashamed II | Sasaki Haise
Music | Mutsuki Tooru
Bets II | Suzuya Juuzou
Second Chances | Irimi Kaya
A/N: SORRY ;-;
Promise | Arima Kishou
Family | Sasaki Haise
Coward | Abara Hanbee
Propositions | Abara Hanbee
La Vie en Rose II | Tsukiyama Shuu
Help Him | Tsukiyama Shuu
French | Karren Von Rosewald
Trust | Naki
Danse Macabre | Sasaki Haise
Negatives | Abara Hanbee
Save You | Suzuya Juuzou
Cards Against Humanity | Quinx Squad (+ Arima Kishou)
Dates | Ui Koori
Family Reunion | Suzuya Juuzou
Caring | Karren Von Rosewald
Worth It | Kuroiwa Takeomi
Ignorance? Nah. | Naki
Empty Threats | Furuta Nimura
If I Was A Ghoul | Shirazu Ginshi
Tolerable | Tsukiyama Shuu
I Miss You | Mutsuki Tooru
Not Going Anywhere | Karren Von Rosewald
Incubus | Mutsuki Tooru
Flower Crowns | Arima Kishou
Discrete | Urie Kuki
A Favour | Furuta Nimura
Hunch | Ui Koori
Open Up | Urie Kuki
Stress Relief | Mutsuki Tooru
Revenge | Mutsuki Tooru
Cope | Kuroiwa Takeomi
Tag | Karren Von Rosewald
Life is Short | Arima Kishou
Smiles | Yomo Renji
Christmas | Suzuya Juuzou
Break Out | Naki
Hesitation | Takizawa Seidou
How? | Tsukiyama Shuu
Protected | Tatara
Loser | Furuta Nimura
Ten Years | Tsukiyama Shuu
Sparring | Karren Von Rosewald
New Clients | Uta
Characters and sports
| Tokyo 69
Funny saiko shit i just thought of

I'm Here | Ui Koori

4.6K 77 5
By necr0misis

A/N: This is a legit challenge for me ok I have no idea how to write Koori (I'm literally going with his description on the wiki) please don't kill me yet..

SPOILER ALERT!!!!1

The news of Arima completely destroyed the CCG. You never saw everyone so gloomy before. Although, you couldn't blame them. Even the One Eyed Owl couldn't kill him, so if Sasaki managed to kill CCG's reaper, he was bad news... 

You had already lost most of the people close to you. Of course, you weren't caught up on the past, but Arima was one of the very few people you had left. It hurt, but you could manage through it. Although sometimes you just wished you could have stopped Sasaki before it was too late. 

What worried you the most though, was how your mentor's death affected your friendship with the only person who still mattered immensely to you. 

Since Arima passed away, Ui distanced himself. And you might have been a little less worried if he avoided everyone, seeing as how that's something some people do when in grief, but he seemed perfectly normal around anyone that wasn't you. 

You couldn't recall doing anything that could have upset him, and you couldn't recall him doing anything that you would have deemed wrong, so... You were absolutely perplexed over the matter. And apparently, no one else had any idea what was wrong with the man. 

You didn't even have time to talk to him or at least form a plan to force him to talk to you. You had been busy with the aftermath of the Rushima Landing Operation, and ghouls, and dealing with the social  media, and... You get the idea. You were a busy woman, and Koori was already busy without all the new stuff going on... Yeah, you won't get a chance to talk to him anytime soon. 

You still tried, though. Whenever you had a moment, you'd be rushing back and forth trying to get information of Ui's whereabouts, when he was free, who he spoke to recently, anything. Other investigators either found it entertaining or took pity on you for loosing someone so close to you, especially after Arima. 

Another week of this and you swore you would have gone crazy.

"Hm, I haven't seen him around." Suzuya said, brows furrowing. "Funny, I would've been sure Furuta would have kept him around or something." 

"I already spoke with Furuta, he said he wasn't around him." You said, trying to regain your breath. You had been running way too much for your liking, but if it meant you'd get Koori back, then you'd fucking sprint. 

"Is (L/N) looking for Ui?" You heard Mizurou ask from behind you. Quickly turning around, you nodded and looked at him with wide eyes. 

"Do you have any clue of where he could be?" You asked, nearly on a begging tone. 

Mizurou shrugged. "Not really... I didn't ask him where he was going, sorry." 

"You don't have anything? Like, maybe something he was carrying, or his facial expression, or even body language! Anything helps, Mizurou!" You insisted. 

The male furrowed his eyebrows, thinking. "He... He had a pack of cigarettes with him..." 

Bingo! You knew Ui went on the roof sometimes to smoke since no one would usually bother him up there, and with everything going on, you were sure he'd be wanting some time alone. 

You quickly thanked Mizurou for the information and bolted towards the stairs, climbing them at a record speed, wishing you didn't miss your chance. 

Once you arrived on the roof, you pushed the door with all your strength, making it fly open. You couldn't care less, however, because once the cool breeze reached your face, you sighed in relief at the view of a slightly agitated Koori. 

"Thank god..." You muttered, walking towards your friend. "I've been looking for you everywhere." You nearly scolded. 

You were about add a joke, but seeing the face he was making, it might not be the best time. Ui looked like he just had gotten caught red handed, which was odd considering you didn't believe he had anything to hide from you- oh yeah, unless he was avoiding you. It explains. 

"Listen, don't run away. We both need this confrontation." You sternly said. 

Ui didn't answer. Instead, he turned back to lean on the railing, taking a huff of the smoke from the death stick in his hand, which peeved you off, honestly. 

You decided to stand next to him, admiring the view of the city. "What's going on, Koori?" You asked with worry. "What did I do? Why are you trying so desperately to avoid me?" 

This conversation will need more than just a cigarette, Koori thought. But should he even answer? He knows this will hurt you, and he really wonders if he can deal with the aftermath. 

Ignoring you had already been so hard... Koori just realized how weak he really was when it came to feelings. 

"So?" Your voice seemed to draw him out of his inner debate. 

'Screw it.' He thought, and breathed in fresh air to answer you. But with what?

"I uh..." Real smooth, Ui. Real smooth... "I think we should part ways." He muttered.

Your stomach dropped, and so did your worried expression. Your face became blank. You had a habit of hiding away when you hurt the most, and this was one of those moments and you both knew it. 

It hurt to see you react like this, it hurt to cast his last long-term friend (a title that still stung a bit, after all of what he went through) away and it hurt to rip the last of his affections away like this, but if it meant you'd live, then it was worth it. 

"You have got to be kidding me." You deadpanned. "You're throwing me away? What's gotten into your head, Ui? Surely you have to be joking." 

The male sighed. "I'm not. I don't think this," He motioned the space between you and him. "Is healthy. I've been trying to avoid you so you'd get the message, but apparently you're too stubborn for that." 

Ouch, that shattered the remains of your heart that were formerly still intact.  

"Ui... I know you're sad about them, but don't think you're going through this alone. I'm here too, and they were my friends too and I miss them. Just please, don't throw me away..." You begged. "I lost enough people already..."

Koori sighed, raising his cigarette to his mouth. "I think you should go, (Y/N)." He spoke, attempting to keep  you out of his sight. 

"What happened to make 'this' unhealthy, anyway? We were perfectly fine three weeks ago!" You exclaimed. You didn't want your emotions to get you carried away, but it really hurt and it made it difficult for you to hold back. 

"Yeah, well Arima wasn't dead three weeks ago, was he?" Ui shouted to keep up with your tone of voice. "I'm sorry that this all had to happen in the same month, but 'this' was bound to fall apart the moment it started!" 

Now that even made Ui himself flinch, yet he was right. What ever it was the two of you used to have, it wouldn't have worked out in the end. Things never go completely right when it comes to CCG investigators, so two investigators together? It was doomed before it was even an idea.

"Bound to fall apart?!" You yelled. "It wouldn't have fallen apart if we supported it! It's falling appart because of you, Koori, nothing else!" You clenched your fists in an attempt to calm yourself and stop yourself from harming him. 

"Sure, blame me if it helps you, but if you had stayed with Hairu, maybe we wouldn't be having this conversation!" 

You closed your mouth in utter indignation. "That was out of my control and you know it." You growled, seething with rage. "I couldn't have left my squad behind and you are well aware of it, there was nothing I could do, Ui Koori." 

"There is always something you can do!" He screamed. "There is always something people can do, but they never do it because they're too scared, and you are well in that average!" 

"Then how come you didn't do anything for Hairu, or in Rushima?! What did you do to save Arima?!" You yelled back. "What the hell are you doing to 'this'?!" 

"I'm saving your fucking life!" He screeched, voice cracking at the end of the sentence. 

You shut up instantly. You had never seen Koori so agitated before. His hair apparently became slightly disheveled from the arguing, his were eyes burning with rage, one of his hands was crushing his cigarette while the other was tightly gripping the railing and leaning on it, panting. "I want you to leave! Right now!" He yelled, finally turning to face you. 

Seeing as you didn't move a muscle, he clenched his jaw. "What part of 'I want you to leave' do you not understand? I don't want to see your face-" 

You cut him off by tightly grabbing the sides of his face and smashing your lips to his, transmitting all your emotions through the intense kiss instead. 

You moved your lips against his in a manner that was all but gentle, and Koori surprisingly reciprocated it after a few moments. 

Pressing him against the railing (which you really hoped was stable enough to hold your weight combined with his), you placed your hands in his raven hair instead, rolling it around your hands and tugging it every few seconds while Ui slid one of his hands on your hip and the other on the small of your back, pressing you closer against him as you both vented every pent up feeling through the act. 

You soon found yourself licking and biting his lower lip, squeezing your tongue into his mouth, fighting his for dominance. Before the two of you could figure out who the winner was, you pulled back, panting, all anger thrown out the window. 

"That was a way to vent, I suppose." You said, holding back a giggle. Right now was not the time to laugh. 

"Listen, you have to trust me. You'll be safer if you stay away." Koori beseeched.  "I don't want to hurt you." 

"Ui, you're not cursed. And they didn't die because they were your friends, either. Don't blame yourself." You said, affectionately stroking his cheek. "I don't care what you say, I'll be by your side no matter what. I'm here, and I'm here to stay. You can threaten me all you want, but I'm staying here by your side." 

 "I really can't get rid of you, can I?" He asked. You smiled and shook your head. "You're too stubborn for your own good." He sighed. 

"Are you going to stop pushing me away now?" When Koori nodded, you let out a sigh of relief. "Good. I'm here, if you need anyone to lean on." 

"Quit telling me you're here. I know by now." 

"I can never be too sure when it comes to you. Now that we got rid of that problem, let's tackle the next one." 

Ui furrowed his brows in confusion. "Being?" 

"What in the ever loving fuck was that?" You asked, huffing in astonishment. 

"Don't ask me, you initiated it." He realized his hands were still holding you close and let you go, stepping to the side you finally give you space. 

Once your hand had let go of his cheek, you let it fall to your side, limp. "I just wanted to shut you up, and... Clarify some uncertain feelings." You confessed, rubbing your arm awkwardly. 

Koori nodded. "So... what are we now?" 

"I don't know, but I don't think we should keep calling it 'this'." You said, trying to give him a small smile. "How about we talk about it over a cup of coffee sometime? Think of it as a date." You asked.

"Sounds good to me." He answered. 

You nodded back and the two of you fell into a comfortable silence. 

Koori then took out his pack of cigarettes once again, taking one out and lighting it. Once he was about to put the tip of it in his mouth, you smacked his hand and the cigarette fell from his hand, and to its doom down the CCG tower. 

"What'd you do that for?" He asked as you took his pack of death sticks away from him. 

"Don't smoke. It would be really stupid if you died from lung cancer instead of dying in battle like the rest of us." You scolded. 

"Doesn't sound like an honorable death." Koori chuckled at the thought. 

"I'd be the one spreading the news, trust me." You answered, throwing the pack far away from the two of you. 

"Okay, but now you owe me money." He said. 

"Yeah, sure just don't use it to buy more." 

With that you leaned on the railing next to Ui, relieved that you hadn't lost him after all. 

"In all honesty, I think I missed you during those three weeks." Koori confessed. 

"I missed you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 417 75
Akara?' '...' 'Akara, answer me,' Zero said, anger rising in his voice. I looked down at Zero, his set jaw and firm eyes saying all that was needed...
106K 1.9K 37
Just a vast collection of my work. Title says it all. This is a one-shot collections of my Tokyo Ghoul x reader...so...yeah....enjoy!! Hope you like...
200K 3.2K 69
Hi everyone! There you can find some one shots I wrote about fictional character. Just a few things before starting reading: 1) I didn't own an...
18.2K 330 12
Cover Art Drawn By: Sui Ishida (I think?) Edited by: me It's feels weird writing fanfics again ,but imma just do it anyway (pls tell me if I have w...