schooled | klance

magicalbeans37 द्वारा

Lance McClain never thought he would end up dating the school's hottest bad boy alpha, Keith Kogane. But then... अधिक

Prologue
1
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
All about u <3
<3
20
21
22
Revamped (PLEASE READ)

7

8.6K 324 39
magicalbeans37 द्वारा

"Pidge I am seriously starting to get worried..." Hunk trailed off as he stared at the door. Lance was still in the bathroom, and it has been fifteen minutes.

"Ok, ok calm down. Give Lance five more minutes . He is a really social person after all." Pidge countered.

"Ok but only five more minutes." Hunk nodded and started chewing his nails. He had already finished his food while Pidge was eating hers. Their table was left in silence as one ate and the other worried. However after about two minutes, things took a turn for the worst.

"Did you hear what Lotor is going to do?" Somebody asked from a table near Hunk and Pidges table.

"No, what is he going to do?" Another person asked.

"He is going to nab a freshman." The first person chuckled as if it were the funniest thing in the world. This comment made Hunk shudder with worry.

"What is the freshman's name?" A third person asked.

"I don't know, it started with an L or something." The first person pondered. "Oh I know! Lance."

Hunk jerked out of his seat and turned toward the table of alpha upper class man. "WHERE IS LAMCE?!?" Hunk screeched.

"Look man, calm down. I don't know where he is." The alphas responded to Hunk.

"CALM DOWN!? He is my best friend! Let's go pidge." So the two friends ran out of the cafeteria towards their best friend.

•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>
An update!? I'm sorry I didn't update sooner. Thx for the reminders <3

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

927K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
60.9K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...