Evil-Natured Husband, Don't T...

By holibelle

"Is this man not going to divorce me? Why does he still ask me to warm the bed every night?" A certain man sa... More

1 - 5
6 - 10
11 - 15
16 - 20
21 - 25
26 - 30
31 - 35
36 - 40
41 - 45
46 - 50
51 - 55
56 - 60
61 - 65
66 - 70
71 - 75
76 - 80
81 - 85
86 - 90
91 - 95
96 - 100
101 - 105
106 - 110
111 - 115
116 - 120
121 - 125
126 - 130
131 - 135
136 - 140
141 - 145
146 - 150
156 - 160
161 - 165
166 - 170
171 - 175
176 - 180
181 - 185
186 - 190
191 -195
196 - 200
201 - 205
206 - 210
211 - 215
216 - 220
221 - 225
226 - 230
231 - 235
236 - 240
241 - 245
246 - 250
251 - 255
256 - 260
261 - 265
266 - 270
271 - 275
276 - 280
281 - 285
286 - 290
291 - 295
296 - 300
301 - 305
306 - 310
311 - 315
316 - 320
321 - 325
326 - 330
331 - 335

151 - 155

12.5K 343 12
By holibelle

Chapter 151: If You Catch a Cold, I'll Hit Your Peachy Bottom

"Song Wuyou, you're despicable! You have the guts to do it but no guts to admit it!" Song Wuyou's eyes made Song Jiumei extremely uncomfortable.

"I did not do it." Song Wuyou emphasized.

"That's enough." Gu Yan Hao took the towel from Song Wuyou's hands, "Don't quarrel with them."

Song Wuyou glared at him helplessly. When did she quarrel with them?

Gu Yanhao hooked her neck with one hand and pulled her to his side. Just as Song Wuyou was going to ask him what he was doing, his subsequent actions made her entire body freeze for a moment.

Gu Yanhao actually took her towel and was helping her dry her hair!

Song Wuyou turned, her surprised eyes colliding with Gu Yanhao's deep and narrow phoenix eyes. Song Wuyou's heartbeat quickened a little as she saw the tenderness in his eyes.

Gu Yan Hao's actions made Song Nan and Mrs. Song stunned for a few seconds. Gu Yanhao had always maintained a cold temperament and wasn't it Song Wuyou who drugged Song  Jiumei ? Even in front of their faces, he was drying Song Wuyou's hair for her. Did even the dignified Young Master Gu do this kind of work?

"After you wash your hair, you have to immediately wipe it dry." Although Gu Yanhao's tone was slightly accusing, his affection was truly sincere.

Song Wuyou blinked, the softest part of her heart feeling as if it had been gently hit by something.

"Your body is weak and you just fell into the sea, you shouldn't be washing your hair in the first place." His sincerely affectionate voice softened as he said, "If you catch a cold from not drying your hair after you wash it, I'll hit your peachy bottom..."

Song Wuyou's heart suddenly jumped as her face reddened slightly. Hitting her peach bottom? Just thinking about this image would make people blush! Her tone was annoyed, "Xu Jing said you wanted me to come down."

"Stupid woman, I didn't mean for you to come down immediately."

"When I heard that they came, I thought that something big might've happened. If I had known earlier, I would've dried my hair before coming down."

What was she saying? Song Jiumei and Mrs. Song's faces flushed with anger when they heard her words. Mrs. Song stared at Song Wuyou, "Song Wuyou, is drugging Song Jiumei not a big deal?" Song Jiumei cried even more indignantly on the side.

"Gun Yanhao." Song Wuyou suddenly called out.

Gu Yanhao's heart suddenly tightened. He stopped the hands wiping her hair and nervously looked at her, "What's wrong?"

Song Wuyou glared at him and angrily said, "Can you be more gentle ah? It hurts when you pull my hair. "

Gu Yanhao's exquisitely handsome face flashed a touch of guilt as his lips hooked to reveal an embarrassed smile, "For the sake of my first time drying a woman's hair, please do not blame me."

"I'll blame you and blame you!" Song Wuyou had a childish expression, "Not only do I blame you, I'm also going to punish you."

Gu Yanhao's lips hooked as his eyes flashed, "How are you going to punish me?"

Song Wuyou hatefully glared at him, "I'll punish you so that in this life, you can only dry my hair. You are not allowed to dry the hair of any other women."

The laughter in Gu Yanhao's eyes became more obvious, "I am willing to accept this punishment."

So angry!

Being utterly ignored, Mrs. Song's eyes were bloodshot from anger. Song Nan clenched his teeth. Gu Yanhao's utter disregard for them had made him very dissatisfied. Naturally, Song Jiumei was so angry she was ready to pull out Song Wuyou's hair.

"Young Master Gu, the reason why I came today is to let Song Wuyou apologize to me for justice to be served. I've never done anything against her and yet she drugged me, making me lose face in front of so many people."

"Young Master!" Ah De suddenly hurried in, interrupting Song Jiumei's words.

Gu Yanhao looked at him for a moment, "You got it?"

Ah De nodded, "Yes."

Gu Yanhao's eyes coldly swept over Song Jiumei, "Let them listen to it very closely."

Chapter 152: I'll Help You Wash Your Hair In the Future

"Yes, Young Master." Ah De took out a recording pen. He pressed the key to start the playback, and soon the recording stored in the recording pen resonated through the room.

【Miss Song, what is this?】 A man's voice sounded.

When she heard this voice, the colour of Song Jiumei's face instantly changed as she stared in astonishment at the recording pen in Ah De's hands.

【You do not need to ask what it is, all you have to do is serve this scented tea to Song Wuyou.】

It was clearly Song Jiumei's voice. Although it was being played from a recording pen, it wasn't difficult to hear the proud tone in her voice.

【I won't do it if it's poison. I'd die if it's ever discovered.】

【All I need is for you to do is this small task and I'll give you one million dollars. What are you asking so many questions for? It's not poison, you can be rest assured.】

【It's really not poison?】

【If you keep asking, I'll go find another attendant to do it!】

【Okay, I'll go now.】

There was a sound of the door being opened, as well as the waiter's footsteps moving further and further away.

Soon afterwards.

【Song  Wuyou, if you drink this cup of chrysanthemum tea, even the chrysanthemums may not be able to protect you!  This year's strongest aphrodisiac on the Black Market will be drunk by you, you truly are lucky.】

Song Wuyou listened to her words and then coldly laughed.

By the time the recording playback finished, Gu Yanhao had already finished wiping Song Wuyou's hair. Now he was using his own fingers as a comb as he untangled Song Wuyou's hair.

Song Nan's complexion turned very ugly as he sternly looked at Song Jiumei. Mrs. Song also  stared at Song Jiumei with a disbelieving expression on her face.

Song Jiumei's entire body started to shake in fear. She suddenly shook her head, and pointing to the recording pen in Ah De's hands she said: "No! That's not my voice!"

The expression of the three of them was very colourful. They were not calm and collected at all.

"Your hair is too long. Do you want to cut it a little shorter?"  It was as if Gu Yanhao couldn't hear Song Jiumei's roars. The expression in his eyes was tender as he watched Song Wuyou.

"Not cutting it!" Song Wuyou did not like short hair. She did not cut her hair short even when she disguised herself as a man in her former life.

Gu Yanhao smiled as he pampered her, "Then don't cut it, I'll help you wash it from now on."

Song Wuyou angrily glared at him, "Remember that these are your words."

"En." Gu Yanhao suddenly looked at Song Jiumei.

Finally being noticed, Song Jiumei quickly cried out, "Young Master Gu, that isn't my voice! It isn't!"

"Yes! I can't tell it isn't Song Jiumei at all!" Mrs. Song pointed at Song Wuyou, "It's definitely your slut, she learned how to mimick Song Jiumei's voice and then recorded it! "

Song Wuyou smiled as she glanced at the Mrs. Song's finger pointing at her. She was definitely someone who wouldn't cry in front of a coffin.

Gu Yanhao's posture was tall and noble as he lazily laid half of his body onto the sofa. His hands held Song Wuyou's hair as he played with the strands.  Her hair was really nice, it was incomparably soft like a silk cloth.

His handsome face grew colder until there was no trace of temperature in his expression. Even like this, he was still very handsome.

Song Jiumei bitterly thought in her heart: Why was she not the person sitting next to him and having her hair played around with?

"You only got a recording?" Gu Yanhao lowered his voice, his tone was frigid.

"The attendant and the video have all been brought over," Ah De replied.

When Song Jiumei heard this, her brain exploded with a boom. Her entire body trembled, her face paling.

Song Nan guessed what had happened when he saw Song Jiumei's reaction. Anger surfaced in his heart as he clenched his fist tightly.

Gu Yanhao's eyes were cold. He faintly smiled as he watched Song Jiumei: "Do you want to see the video first or hear the waiter speak?"

Song Jiumei knew that this time, even if she denied it, there was no use. She had been confused the entire time. She had even forgotten how diligent Gu Yanhao could be.

"I only wanted to teach Wuyou a small lesson with that drug, I failed! Somehow, I got drugged and made a fool of myself. I'm not lying, it's true!"

Chapter 153: Song Jiumei Takes A Beating

Gu Yanhao's lips formed a shallow arc. His laughter was even more terrifying than the  murderous Asura. "Did you think you would be able to live if you were successful?"

Song Jiumei's entire body trembled.

"You tried to drug my wife and then falsely accused my wife of drugging you?"

"She really did drug me!" Song Jiumei bitterly watched Song Wuyou. Other than Song Wuyou, who would dare to drug her?

"Bring him in." Gu Yanhao said coldly. Ah De heard his words and made a hand motion. Not long after, a young man walked into the room; Song Jiumei's eyes suddenly widened when she saw him, her entire body started to shake.

"Young Master Gu." The man was not nervous when he stepped into the room, but instead very calm. He walked to Gu Yanhao's side and respectfully greeted him.

"What's the truth in the end?" Gu Yanhao held Song Wuyou's black hair as he played with it. Although his whole appearance looked lazy, his body emitted a feeling of dangerous  hostility.

"Miss Song gave me a check and wanted me to drug Young Madam's chrysanthemum tea in return. However, Miss Song was too impatient. The Young Madam's chrysanthemum tea had not been fully soaked when she dragged me to her lounge and poured the drug into a lemon floating in a cup of red wine. I then returned to the tea room to serve Young Madam her chrysanthemum tea. When I was walking back, Miss Song  took the cup of red and drank it." The man unhurriedly described the events of that day.

When she heard his words, Song Wuyou's normally clear eyes flashed a trace of a smile.

"Impossible!" Song Jiumei suddenly screamed, "That cup was clearly chrysanthemum tea, how could it be red wine? "

"Miss Song, that cup had a lemon floating in the red wine; it should taste sweet yet sour and appear to be a light yellow colour. " The young man said to Song Jiumei.

When she heard his words, Song Jiumei's entire body sunk down like a balloon deflating. She tried to remember the red wine she had drank that night. It was true that the taste had  been very strange, but at that time she was too caught up in watching Song Wuyou's reaction and didn't give much thought to it.

"You..." Song Jiumei's face was distorted as she suddenly pointed to the man, "You deserve a painful death for betraying me! "

"I am only loyal to Young Master Gu," the man's gaze swept Song Jiumei indifferently.

Song Jiumei felt as if someone had grabbed her throat and trapped the air inside her lungs.

"You are Young Master Gu's person?" Mrs. Song asked as she stared at the man

The corners of Gu Yanhao's lips hooked and he lazily said: "All of the servers at the party were my people."

Song Jiumei and Mrs. Song's expressions suddenly changed. When Song Nan heard this, he felt his thick-skinned face had been lost thoroughly by Song Jiumei. Now that the evidence had already reached to this extent, everything that happened was quite clear to him.

Song Jiumei had wanted to drug Song Wuyou, but had accidentally drugged herself. It  seemed like losing her own face wasn't enough, she had even wanted to blame Song Wuyou and dragged him here in the middle of the night. Song Nan's anger couldn't be contained as he rushed forward and mercilessly threw Song Jiumei a slap in the face.

"Ah!" Song Nan's action was swift and decisive, making Song Jiumei scream in pain. The  slap was very heavy. Not to mention her beaten face, Song Jiumei felt that even her eardrums were vibrating from the slap.

"This prodigal daughter of yours! Doing bad things and then trying to blame Wuyou! My Song family having this kind of a daughter will have misfortune for a long time!" Song Nan pointed to Song Jiumei as he cursed.

Song lady quickly came forward, holding Song Jiumei carefully behind her as she stared at Song Nan, "Are you crazy? How could you act so severely?"

Song Nan's face flushed red with anger, "I punished her too severely? I wish I could trample her to death right now!"

"Noisy." Song Wuyou's voice softly resonated through the room.

Chapter 154: Repaid

Song Nan suddenly froze when he heard her voice. Everyone was staring at her.

Gu Yanhao looked at her deeply, "Do you want to kick them out?"

Song Nan suddenly felt ashamed. He took a deep breath and looked at Gu Yanhao with an apologetic expression, "Yanhao, we're very sorry for disturbing you and Wuyou so late at night." Changing the subject, Song Nan pointed at Song Jiumei angrily, "It's all this prodigal daughter's fault! When I go back I'll properly teach her a lesson! "

Gu Yanhao raised his eyebrows. He had not looked at Song Nan even once during the entire time Song Nan was speaking. Instead, he faintly smiled and looked at Song Wuyou, "What do you think?"

Song Wuyou was slightly stunned. He was asking for her advice? The bright reflective lights in Song Wuyou's eyes began to move around as she looked at Gu Yanhao with an indignant expression: "I've been wronged."

Gu Yanhao raised his hand and stroked her face, "I know."

"I didn't even do anything and yet they've pointed their fingers at me and called me a slut. They even cursed my mother."

"Then what do you want to do?" Gu Yanhao asked in a low voice.

Song Wuyou quietly stared at him, "Can I do anything I want?"

The corners of Gu Yanhao's mouth rose as he smiled at her with a pampering expression, "Of course."

When Song Jiumei and Mrs. Song heard their words, a bad premonition suddenly emerged in their hearts. Song Wuyou slightly frowned as Gu Yanhao smiled indulgently at her and wanted her to exhale a little. She did not begin right away; instead she looked at Xu Jing who was standing at the bottom of the stairs and quietly asked, "Xu Jing, how many times did  they say the word 'slut'?"

Xu Jing shook his head, "Miss, I did not pay attention."

"About nine times." Gu Yanhao said, purely guessing at the number.

Song Wuyou slowly raised her head to look at Mrs. Song and Song Jiumei, "Which one of you said the word 'slut' the most?"

"Wuyou, what do you want to do?" Song Nan asked.

Song Wuyou glanced at Song Nan, "I'm obviously giving myself justice, otherwise I won't be able to sleep tonight."

"You want to hit me?" Mrs. Song stared sharply at Song Wuyou.

Song Wuyou got up and walked step by step to the mother and daughter pair, "I really do want to hit you two."

"You dare?" Mrs. Song watched Song Wuyou as if she was the devil, a little bit of fear creeping into her heart.

Song Jiumei stared at the Song Wuyou with a terrified expression. When did she become so horrible?

"Wuyou, they are your relatives ah." Song Nan came forward and wanted to persuade Song Wuyou.

"Father-in-law, don't you want to sit down and have a cup of tea with me?" Gu Yanhao's  cold voice sounded. Song Nan's back stiffened when he heard his words. He looked perplexedly at Song Jiumei and then looked back at Gu Yanhao. Gu Yanhao raised his chin as he crossed his long legs and looked at Song Nan with a lazy expression. Song Nan's heart trembled as his gaze collided with the eyes that had no trace of temperature in them. He no longer dared to persuade Song Wuyou.

Song Wuyou smiled as she stood in front of Song Jiumei and Mrs. Song, "Who do I hit first?"

Gu Yanhao proposed, "Whoever cursed 'slut' the most, will be the first one to be hit."

"This idea is good." Song Wuyou nodded, and then swiftly raised her hand. A hand rose and fell as a loud slap fell onto Mrs. Song's cheek.

Mrs. Song's beaten face was tilted to the side. At first she was dumbfounded, but she soon recovered and jumped up to move towards Song Wuyou, "You slut..."

"Thwack!" The sound rang once again.

Song Wuyou didn't wait for Mrs. Song's attack, instead she straightened her chest and raised her hand, giving her another slap in the face.

"Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!" Song Wuyou looked towards Mrs. Song's face as she attacked left and right.

All the years they had been bullying the original body had finally been paid back.

Chapter 155: You're My Wife, I'll Protect You

Watching his own daughter slap his wife, Song Nan's mood was indescribably terrible. He  had wanted to come forward to push Song Wuyou off, but every time he saw the sneer on Gu Yanhao's face, he cowardly stopped all of his actions.

"You little slut, ah." Song Wuyou's slaps became more and more severe each time Mrs. Song cursed her. Finally, Mrs. Song held her face and shrunk into her own space, crying as she stared at Song Wuyou. Song Jiumei was scared to death by Song Wuyou's actions. She was so terrified that she had forgotten to have any reaction at all. Even Xu Jing and Ah De  revealed a stunned expression. This was the Song Wuyou they had known all along?

After finishing with Mrs. Song, Song Wuyou gazed coldly at Song Jiumei, "Your turn."

"Thwack." Suddenly a deep palm print appeared on Song Jiumei's cheek. "Song Wuyou, you dare to hit me, ah."

Song Wuyou had no mercy and gave Song Jiumei another heavy slap on the face.

"You've tried to drug me repeatedly. I'll slap you the same amount of times you've tried to drug me!" Song Wuyou said coldly. She slapped both the left and the right side, exactly as she had done to Mrs. Song.

Song Wuyou paused only after she had consecutively slapped Song Jiumei four times.

Song Jiumei clutched her face in pain. Her eyes that stared at Song Wuyou were filled with resentment.

"You even dare to have a crush on my husband? You deserve to be hit!" Song Wuyou used one hand to seize Song Jiumei's oval-shaped face while raising the other hand.

Another heavy slap fell on her face. Song Jiumei had been slapped so severely that her lips had cracked and blood was trickling down her face. Watching from the side, Song Nan's complexion had turned green. His eyes held a glint of the unknown as he stared in shock at Song Wuyou.

This person in front of him was his daughter?

Although Song Wuyou was arrogant before, in front of Song Jiumei and Song Jiuyue, she was like a straw bag. How did she change today? Song Nan glanced at Gu Yanhao.

Gu Yanhao's lips curved sardonically, and his deep eyes held a trace of satisfaction as he watched Song Wuyou.

Song Nan was suddenly startled. So it was like this. Only with Gu Yanhao's favour would Song Wuyou dare to presumptuously hit them like this.

When she finished, Song Wuyou walked back to Gu Yanhao's side and sat down.

She glanced at Gu Yanhao and suddenly revealed a lovable expression, "My hands hurt."

"Let me see." Gu Yanhao picked up the hand she had used to slap. Her white hands had already turned red from the impact. He frowned and said, "Next time let Xu Jing do this kind of rough work."

Xu Jing froze for a moment. She did not dare to hit Song Jiumei and the others.

Song Jiumei cried in pain. Mrs. Song was also weeping, but her eyes looked at Song Wuyou as if she wanted to kill her.

Hearing their cries, Gu Yanhao raised his eyebrows and coldly glanced at Song Nan, "Still not taking your people and leaving immediately? Could it be you intend to live at my house for the night?"

Song Nan quickly got up when he heard his words and sharply glared at Song Jiumei, "Why  are you crying? You couldn't even handle a few slaps? You still don't want to roll back?"

Song Jiumei roared, and her crying became even more powerful.

After Song Nan and the others left, the living room became very quiet.

Gu Yanhao held Song Wuyou's hand and gently rubbed. Song Wuyou didn't take her hand back, but instead let him rub. The warm temperature in his fingers spread to her palm and let her heart soften for a moment.

"Thank you." Song Wuyou looked at him, lightly starting the conversation.

Gu Yanhao looked at her oddly, "Thank me for what? Why should you thank me?"

"Proving that I didn't drug Song Jiumei."

"You are my wife. Isn't protecting you what I should be doing?"

________________________________
Translator: Xixi Editor: Ocelot

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 897 166
Song Fengwan was dumped by her fiancé, who had been dating her for a year, and an illegitimate daughter appeared out of nowhere to ruin her family. O...
39.3K 992 77
Naruto has finished elementary school and is now in high school. But he does not know that someone else is hiding behind his shy classmate Hinata...
1.2M 29K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
142K 3.1K 73
He used his hand fan to raise her head so he can see clearly her reaction. he chuckle when he saw rage and resentment on her big dark eyes,her face i...