Book of Spells

By soybeannns

NOTE: I AM NO LONGER CONTINUING TO WRITE THIS BOOK. This is because I feel uncomfortable taking spells that o... More

Introduction
Banishing spells
Beauty spells
Blessing spells
Cleansing
Dream spells
Friendship spells
Healing spells
Job spells
Love spells

Divination, psychic, & intuition spells

1K 9 0
By soybeannns

1: "Candle Prayer Magic for Divination"
This spell helps you achieve your dream/goal but will also tell you how easily it will happen.

You will need:
- a candle

Steps:
1) Cast a Circle, bring yourself to a meditative state, and envision your desire coming true.

2) Once you have a clear image in your head, light the candle. As it burns, the released energy will work to bring your desire to you.

3) Look at the flame of the candle. The way it behaves will tell you how quickly your desire will come true.
- If the candle emits black smoke when you first light it, it's removing negative energy from your desire, helping you manifest it faster.
- If the smoke is white, your desire will come true but there may be some delay or struggle before this happens.
- If the flame of the candle is weak, the candle is working very hard to remove an obstacle which is in the way of your desire. It may take time; there's heavy opposition against you and you may need patience.
- If the smoke is blowing in your direction, your prayer is being acknowledged, and will be easily granted.
- If the smoke is blowing away from you, you will still need to persevere a lot in order to have your desire come true.
- If the smoke is blowing to the right, you will have success if you use your intellect to obtain your desire.
- If the smoke is blowing to the left, you are being warned that you're becoming too emotionally involved in your desire, which may prevent it from coming true.
- If you hear a crackling sound as the candle burns, then Spirit is working against some opposition on your behalf.
☆彡~~~~~

2: "Truth Spell"
This is a simple spell to help you reveal the truth about any situation. It can be helpful if you feel that something is being purposefully hidden from you, or if you seek clarity about any situation in your life.

You will need:
- a lapiz lazuli stone, a lapiz lazuli orgonite stone, or any stone that you associate with truth
- a white or purple candle

Steps:
1) Cast a Circle. Light the candle in front of you, and meditate on the light of the flame for a few minutes, clearing your mind of all thought as best you can.

2) Take the lapis lazuli crystal into your hand. Close your eyes and see a bright white flame in your mind. See the flame growing larger and larger, filling the whole circle with light. Make this light as strong as you can, and hold this image for a minute or so. Then, send this light into the crystal you are holding. Visualise the lapis stone absorbing all the light inside the circle, until it glows brighter than a thousand flames. Repeat the following incantation:

"May the truth I seek
Be revealed to me,
May the hidden come to light,
So mote it be."

3) Close the Circle. The lapis lazuli crystal is now enchanted to reveal the truth of any situation. Before you go to sleep, place the crystal under your pillow, and intend for the truth to be revealed to you in your dreams (you don't need to remember your dreams for this to work – the truth will come to you in the form of intuition and gut feelings during the day).

4) When you are not using the crystal, keep it wrapped in a white cloth, and don't let it be handled by anyone other than yourself.
☆彡~~~~~

3: "Increase Your Psychic Abilities"
This spell is intended to help you increase your intuition and psychic abilities.

You will need:
- 4 purple candles
- one white candle
- frankincense or jasmine incense
- a notebook
- Full Moon or Waxing Moon

Steps:
1) Cast your Circle. Place the four purple candles around you, corresponding to north, east, south and west. Light the stick of incense, and place the white candle in front of you.

2) Light all the candles, then clear your mind while gazing at the flame of the white candle. Now visualise your third eye (which is in the middle of your forehead, the place where your innate psychic abilities reside) absorbing the energy of the white candle, then chant the following:

"Vision of future, present, and past,
Psychic spirit I do cast,
To hear the unheard and see the unseen;
Psychic powers strong and keen.
I open to see all with my third eye,
Psychic bonds to me I wish to tie.
Unbind my spirit and my mind,
So that my visions shall no longer be confined. Let my visions and dreams come before the Sun,
As I cast, let my will be done.
Pychic powers I invoke thee;
It is done, so mote it be."

3) Blow out the candles and close the Circle. Take the notebook and keep it close to your bed. Start recording any messages you might get in your dreams, as soon as you wake up. While they may seem cryptic at first, your visions and psychic messages will become stronger in the coming days, especially if you are meticulous about noting them down.
☆彡~~~~~

4: "Increase My Dreams Sachet"
Many people would like to increase their intuition and open their third eye. One way of doing this is by increasing the amount and quality of the dreams you are having at night. Some say a direct line of communication with the Universe/Spirit occurs in our dreams, as well as the ability for us to travel to other planes of existence. This spell will serve to increase the amount and quality of your dreams.

You will need:
- a small muslin or cotton bag with drawstring (you can create your own with a square piece of fabric and string/yarn if you don't have a bag)
- loose-leaf dry herbs: mugwort, wormwood, lavender, and rosemary (if you only have access to one of these, use mugwort)
- a journal or Grimoire to write down your dreams

Steps:
1) Cast a Circle.

2) Open your small bag and place a pinch of mugwort into the bag. While doing this, state these words or some similar:
"With these herbs, I increase my dreams and therefore my intuition. I open my third eye."

Repeat this for each herb you place into your dream bag.

3) Tie up the bag and hold it in the palms of your hands. Close your eyes and imagine your third eye opening.
When you feel it is time, state:
"So mote it be."

4) Release your circle.

5) Place this dream sachet beneath your pillow, in your pillowcase, or under your mattress beneath where your head lays. When your dreams start coming freely, write them down in your journal. This helps in dream recall and will give you a reference to study later.
☆彡~~~~~

5: "Spell to Open the Inner Eye"
This spell can be used to strengthen your intuition before you do divination.

You will need:
- Full Moon (or any Moon phase but you should be able to see the Moon)

Steps:
1) Go outside under moonlight or stand or sit in front of a window so that you can see the Moon. Cast a Circle (optional).

2) Visualize the Moon's energy entering you and opening your Third Eye. Say the following words:
"Moon, Moon, burning bright,
Help me hone my inner Sight.
Make my vision clear and true,
Show me what I need to do.
Whether cards or stone of old,
Show me what I need to know.
Guide my heart and guide my hand,
Help me see and understand."

You can now perform any kind of divination.
☆彡~~~~~

6: "Far Memory Divination"
This spell can help you find out about your past lives and who you were.

You will need:
- a white candle
- a mirror

Steps:
1) Light a white candle in a darkened room and place in a position so that it illuminates your face as you stand before the mirror, but itself isn't reflected.

2) Say the following:

"Oracle of lunar light,
send me now the second sight."

3) Gaze into your reflection's eyes, or just above and between them. Gradually, your reflection will dissolve and you will see another face appear; it will be that of a former life. It should be unmistakably familiar to you.

4) Try to "tune in" on the face; with practice this can be used to learn a great deal about past lives. Attempt to see the rest of the body, clothing, jewelry, backgrounds — anything that would help you place the period and location. Just seeing the face may trigger unexpected emotional reactions within you; note these and you may begin to remember people and events that have been locked away inside your far memory.

Sometimes this works better in near darkness; adjust the amount of light that hits your face until you have achieved desired results.
☆彡~~~~~

7: "Question for Pessomancy"
Pessomancy is a form of divination that uses seeds or pebbles. This spell will tell you whether something you're planning to do will have a positive or a negative outcome.

You will need:
- a white candle
- a piece of paper with a line drawn down the middle
- 9 bean seeds or 9 pebbles

Steps:
1) Light the candle. Place it in a holder, and put it on your altar. Lay the paper down in front of it. The line down the middle of the paper should line up with the candle. Say the following:

"Goddess of light
Let my future shine bright!"

2) Think about a question about something you're going to do or decide. As you do, drop the seeds or pebbles on the line drawn on the paper. The seeds and pebbles that fall on the left side are favorable to the outcome of the question, whereas those seeds or stones that fall on the right side point to things not  working out. The number of seeds and stones that fall on either side of the line indicate whether or not the outcome will be positive or negative. When you are done, allow the candle to burn out completely.
☆彡~~~~~

8: "Candle Psychic Meditation Spell"
This spell will help you find answers or the truth about something.

You will need:
- Full Moon
- a blue or purple candle
- silver glitter
- jasmine incense

Steps:
1) Hold the candle in your hands, close your eyes, and say:
"I set to fire the inner light,
So that I may see with second sight.
So mote it be."

2) Light the candle. Hold the glitter in your hand and say:
"I empower you to shine the way,
The future I will see today."

3) Sprinkle the glitter in a circle around the base of the candle. Hold the incense in your hand: and say:
"Spirit of Air, come to me,
Bring me psychic energy."

4) Light the incense. Sit quietly and gaze at the candle flame. After a while, pictures might come to mind, or a feeling of 'knowing' on a particular issue. Write your impressions down in your journal.
☆彡~~~~~

9: "Conjuring a Vision with Fire"

You will need:
- a fireplace or bonfire
- apple peel
- dried leaves of chrysanthemum
- rosemary
-  a white feather

Steps:
1) Cast the apple peel, chrysanthemum, and rosemary into the fire and say:

"Life and death,
Fire's breath,
Flames crackle and flare.
Let me see
A face, a name, or sign upon the air.
Smoke gray, smoke white,
Let me see my future this night."

2) With the feather, fan the smoke gently, letting it curl about you. Gaze at the fire and smoke for as long as you wish, looking for signs. Leave the fire to burn for the rest of the evening. As a sign of gratitude, leave the feather before the hearth, on the fireplace mantel, or near the bonfire.
☆彡~~~~~

10: "Recharging Psychic Energy"

You will need:
- 2 drops of jasmine oil
- 2 drops of geranium oil
- an oil burner
- 3 clear quartz crystals

Steps:
1) Take a soothing bath and prepare yourself. Once you have finished, go into the bedroom, burn the oils, cleanse the crystals, and then lie on your bed.

2) Place one crystal over your third eye (between the eyebrows), and hold one crystal in each hand. Make sure that the crystal on your forehead is pointing downwards and the two in your hands are pointing upwards.

3) Visualize a mighty surge of golden heat and energy entering through your feet and climbing through your body and into the palms of your hands. The crystals in your hands light up. The energy will keep rising until it reaches the crystal on your forehead, which will light up and release the power through the top of your head. You might feel your senses tingling, and your powers revived.
☆彡~~~~~

Sources:
1: "Candle Prayer Magick for Divination", app: Wicca Spells and Tools

2: "A Simple Truth Spell", site: wiccanspells.info

3: "A Spell to Increase Your Psychic Abilities", site: wiccanspells.info

4: "5 Easy Spells for the Beginner Witch: Protection, Love, Success, Healing, and Intuition", author: Nicole Canfield, site: exemplore.com

5: "Spell To Open The Inner Eye", app: Pinterest

6: author: Scott Cunningham, book: "Earth Power: Techniques of Natural Magic"

7: "A Question for Pessomancy", site: witchesofthecraft.com

8: "Psychic Meditation Spell", author: Silver RavenWolf, book: "Teen Witch: Wicca for a new generation", Llewellyn Publications

9: "To Conjure A Vision With Fire", site: witchesofthecraft.com

10: "Recharging Psychic Energy", app: Wicca Spells and Tools

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 1.5K 76
ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The king of Mafia. He is cold, cruel, domin...
508K 43.7K 45
They were both forced into it... He was a drunkard... She was religious... What will happen when these two were forced to stay under the same roof? ...
245K 25.3K 36
➳ Wattpad Picks ~ ❝Angels don't lie, but you do. If I'm a devil, what are you?❞ When Burq loses his memory in an accident and doesn't remember his ow...
670K 36.8K 27
• Twice Wattpad Featured • #1 in Spiritual • The moon hid behind the clouds, the wind refused to blow and the mountains trembled at the sight in fron...