zuckles

By -zuccles

please dont read this oh my fucking god More

prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
a//n
08
09
10
11
12
14
15
ur welcome
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
ask questions!
24
25
26
NEW FF
27
28

13

5.8K 130 106
By -zuccles

i lowkey hate where this story is going it's like really random. yikes.

I sighed as I knocked on Cameron's hotel room door. 

I'd decided I'd go out on my own for the evening.  I felt I needed a little time away from the group, no matter how fun they were to be around.

I had a nice time, walking around and reliving old memories of this place, even though some locations traumatized me in a way.

The door opened, Jaren being the one to greet me.

"(Y//N)!" he exclaimed, putting his arm around me and bringing me into the room.

Cam had texted me to come to his room when I was back, but I wasn't expecting everyone to be here.

"Uh, hi," I muttered quietly out of exhaustion.

They all looked like they had all the energy in the world.  Everyone was doing their own thing; some on their phones, some vaping, and others just talking.

I looked around the room for Mason and noticed he was on the floor playing Uno with Eric.

Jaren must have noticed my glance and shoved me in Mason's direction.

I looked back at him, giving him a glare.  He imitated it and we both laughed slightly. 

I made my way to Mason and sat down at his side.  He smiled at me and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer so that I was up against his side.  Mason seemed much more clingy than usual.  Something felt off.

Eric was smirking, but he didn't look surprised.

They all know, then.  I thought.

The two boys continued their game.  I, however, gave into the exhaustion and laid my head down on Mason's shoulder.  I almost fell asleep when he suddenly boasted, "I win!"

"Damn," Eric grunted.

I felt a few gazes going in my direction, since I still had my head on Mason, but I ignored them. Eric and him started a new game.  Eric offered for me to join, but I declined. Mason hadn't said anything to me in the past few minutes, which was surprising.

I suddenly felt Mason wriggle a little.  He was rummaging around and reaching for his pocket.  He pulls out his phone and opens Snapchat.

The camera is facing Eric, and he starts recording him and moves the camera down to Uno.  Mason then turns the camera onto him: he's grinning widely.  The phone moves over to face me.  My exhausted face shows on the screen, but I give a weak smile. You can see I'm resting on Mason's shoulder, and I'm wondering if he should post it, since some fans might get suspicious.  However, I don't share my worries.  I allow him to do what he wants.

My eyes grew heavy after awhile, and I finally fell asleep where I sat.

⎨ ☆ ⎬

A familiar scent awakened me as it flooded my nose.  It was Mason. 

I found myself in bed in our hotel room.  Mason was settling down next to me. He must have moved me here when I fell asleep.

"You should check your phone," he whispered when he noticed I was awake.

I was confused, but reached into my pocket to take it out.  I noticed a few texts from close friends.  I first went onto Twitter and had at least 1,000 tweets from followers and friends.

"What the fuck?" I murmured, looking up from my phone to Mason.

"Did you read them?"

My eyebrow rose and I looked back to the tweets. I read replies on my most recent tweet.

[username1]: bro r u and mason a thing

[username2]: Don't steal Zuck from me!😢

[username3] @username2 bitch he wasn't yours to begin with

[Bordie]: what's going on with you and Mase? ;)

"Holy shit..," I whispered, still reading through more tweets.  "It was that Snapchat, wasn't it?"

I heard him chuckle.  "Uh, ya.  Probably.  But I mean, all it showed was you on my shoulder.  Didn't think people would jump to conclusions like that."

I sighed and shut my phone off.

"But hey," he continued. "I know it's late, but I had something planned that will take your mind off all of this."

"And what's that?"

"It's a secret-" He put a finger to his mouth mischievously, letting out a low giggle. "But get dressed into something more comfy."

I sat up in the bed, glancing at him once more before getting up.

After ten minutes, I came out of the bathroom in gray, baggy sweatpants and a cropped red spaghetti strap tank, which were both from Brandy Melville (i'm obsessed with Brandy lmfao).

"Aight, let's go," he said, walking towards the door.

"Wait, we're going out? Why am I dressed like this?"

"Don't argue," he insists, grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door with him.

"My phone is still in-" I began, but Mason stopped walking and put two fingers to my lips.

"Trust me, that phone is not necessary. It'll just be a distraction."

I obeyed with a sigh and he took his fingers away and continued walking, still with a strong grip of my hand.

Mason pushed the elevator button and the doors opened immediately; no one was on.

We stepped on and pushed the lobby button. Immediately as the doors closed, Mason turned me around and slammed his lips into mine.

I push him away after a few seconds. "Are you ok? Something seems wrong."

He smiles. "Nothing is wrong, seriously. I just love you." He continues kissing me as the elevator goes down slowly.

Something definitely happened. I thought, unconvinced.

When the doors opened, he moved away from me and grasped my hand once more and led me out of the hotel.

Mason was walking faster than usual.

"Ok, just tell me where we're going," I demand.

"The forest that's, like, right next to the hotel."

I don't say another word and let him lead me on.

We soon reach the forest. Mason led me through an entrance and we walked deeper in until we reached a clearing.

I gasped. It looked like something out of a movie.

In the clearing, fairy lights hung from the trees above. The dim light showed a picnic blanket and a box of pizza lying in the middle. Flowers were planted in the grass, adding effect.

"Mason, I-"

I couldn't finish my sentence when he laced his fingers with mine and slowly made our way to the blanket. We sat down, and he smiled at me.

"Have you matured?" I asked him jokingly.

"Nah, probably not. I had to have Cam help me out with this because I'm not good with girls."

I laugh and scoot closer to him. "So all the guys know about us, then? I mean- that we really are a thing?"

He nodded.  "Jaren and John told them." He gave me a look, faking that he was disappointed in me for telling them.

I put my hand to the back of me head.  "Oops."

"Nevermind that, we have pizza!" he boasts, turning his attention to the box that lays to our side. He opens the box and takes a slice out. Mason hands it to me and I gladly accept it. He takes his own slice and we eat while talking.

After we both finished our first piece, I ask, "Mason... is there something you're not telling me? You seem a lot more... clingy, I guess? Maybe that's not the right word..."

His eyebrow raises and he chuckles quietly. "Nothing happened, seriously." Mason moves me so I'm laying down. He then moves so his own body is hovering over me. "I can't just be a horny cunt once in awhile?" He laughs, and he's tugging at the straps of my shirt, as if he's about to take it off.

"But... I thought you matured a bit, so I was just confused."

"Maybe I have, a little," he admits, biting his lip a little. "But there's still part of me that just wants to make out with you for days."

No, something is wrong.

"I told you to STAY AWAY FROM HER!"

A familiar voice screams from the bushes before Mason can do anything else.

Jake appears out of the bushes.

"J-Jake? Mason what's going on?"

Mason's body gets off mine and sits up. I copy him, still bewildered by Jake's appearance.

"(Y//N), just stay back," Mason whispers. "This is my problem." He stands up and makes his way to Jake.

"I warned you what would happen if you don't give up (Y//N)!" Jake screams in anger.

Was this why Mason was acting different?

Mason holds his hands up a bit. "Calm down, cunt. Look, like I said, she doesn't love you, and you can't control me."

Jake pulls out a gun and aims it at Mason. "It's loaded this time, bitch."

"Jake!" I yelp in horror. "What are you doing?"

"You will always be mine!" Jake's attention turns to me.

"You broke my heart!" I snap, standing up. "Why would I want anything to do with you?"

"I'll shoot him if you don't come with me."

I flinch, afraid for Mason's safety.

"(Y//N), it's fine. Don't get involved," Mason mutters, but he was obviously worried; his voice was shaky and in a higher pitch.

"No!" I walk over to Jake and stand in front of the gun so it can't reach Mason.

"I'll go with you, just leave Mason alone," I growl.

"(Y//N)..." Mason's voice trails off. I can tell he's confused and hurt by my decision.

Jake smiles and puts the gun back in his pocket. "I knew you'd come to your sens-" Before he could finish, I punch him across the face. He falls to the ground.

Jake tries reaching for the gun, but I step down on his hand. He screams in agony. His other hand is under the weight of his body, so he can't use it.

I reach down into his pocket and take out the gun. Holding it with just the tips of my fingers, I throw it down onto the ground with force. It shatters into a few pieces.  Honestly, I'm surprised I was even able to break it at all.

"Leave me the fuck alone," I mutter at Jake.

He has a scared expression, and once I remove my foot from his hand, he gets up. Jake looks over my shoulder at Mason. "I will kill you! Don't underestimate me, you bastard!" His threat worries me, but before Mason or I have a chance to respond, Jake walks away casually, leaving the remanence of the gun behind.

Kill him?

I stand there, watching him leave without an expression on my face.

"(Y//N)."

I turn to see Mason; he has a confused look on his face.

"Did you really just-" I don't let him finish, as I quickly move to hug him. I burry my face in his chest and begin to tear up. His hand reaches my hair and he trails don't through the strands slowly and gently.

"Why didn't you tell me about this?" I ask, looking up with tears in my eyes.

"I didn't want you to worry about me or him," he responds in a hushed tone. "I didn't expect him to actually try anything. Especially in the same day.  But that's why, I guess you could say, I was being 'clingy', because I wanted to prove that no matter how much he threatened me he can't control how I feel about you."

I continue hugging him, letting out my tears.

He continues,  "Wanna head back to the hotel?"

I look up again, sniffling quietly, and nod.

He releases me and we stroll out of the forest, leaving the blanket and pizza box behind.

As we're walking, I begin to think of Jake.  Why did he want me all of the sudden?  What's he planning?

3k reads wtf? ty!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 1.6K 29
•Completed• "Let her chose who she wants to be with" Who will you choose?
864 13 17
YYYOOO, it's time for some gay shit about Fitz and Swaggersouls if u don't know who they are just look them up on YouTube, they are to HILARIOUS You...
205K 3.1K 17
please don't read this.
344K 2.6K 41
Thank you all so much for the reads and attention on this story, ive always wanted too reach 1.k and thanks too this story and of course you reading...