Somebody to you CRINGY ASF

By holdingontotyler_

A girl named Lucy and her friend Emily both win tickets to meet the vamps, but Emily thinks something is wro... More

Somebody to you (The Vamps Fan Fic- Completed
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Epologue

Chapter 16

50 2 0
By holdingontotyler_

Lucy POV:

I have no idea where I am. I'm lost,alone in a deep,dark forest walking in the rain. I come to a small stream so I sit down and watch the water flow. I think about tristan,brad, Connor and James. about my mom, and even about Emily. I think about what they would be like without me. The boys would be heartbroken as well as my mom, but Emily well she would probably throw a party! I stand up, but as I do, I see a note on the floor,i pick it up and it said: "dear mom, I'm sorry for everything I've ever done to hurt you,but I just can't keep living like this. my life is so tough so I've decided to give up. I'm sorry if this hurts you, but I'll be watching over you. I love you." As I put it down, I realised that tears are steaming down my face. I carry on walking and I found a little tent so I climbed in and went to sleep.

Tristan POV:

I have looked everywhere for lucy!!! what about if she is gone forever? I don't know what I will so without her! I walk into a dark forest and I spot a little tent. I run over to it and then I saw Lucy sleeping! I hugged her tight, picked her up and walked home with her. when we got home, she was still fast asleep so I took her upstairs and tucked her into bed.

Brad POV:

Lucy and Tristan have got a really sweet relationship but their is definitely something wrong with Lucy. I know she cuts,but I think their is something else to it, why would she run away?

AN:

Quite a long chapter!! I have loads of reads but not many follows? Can I try and get some more follows please?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

835K 8.3K 67
๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ don't forget to vote, share and comment. ๐Ÿค
11.7M 302K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
731K 105K 39
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...
556K 18.9K 144
Read and find out...