Eternal Flame (Mature 18+)

By UntameableBeauty

There are a hundred and one reasons why Kristen Farrow should resist pursuing a relationship with pop star Ro... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Author's Note
Author's Note
Chapter 47
Author's Note
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note
It's Been Too Long
Author's Note
And Now This...
IB UPDATE
Author Update
Author's Note

Chapter 46

1K 42 2
By UntameableBeauty

Warning: Mature, spicy, saucy language ahead

"Oh baby. Oh baby. Oh baby, yes, yes. Baby..."

"You like that?'

"Oh my fucking God, yes. Please don't stop. Don't stop. Roman... Jesus, Roman..."

She would have to say her Hail Mary's later. Right now, she couldn't help her language. What this man was doing felt so good she was surprised she could even speak.

Roman was spelling out the letters of the alphabet. With his tongue. On her clit. While her hands were tied above her head to the bedpost in one of the guest-rooms. She was wide open to him, held in complete submission as both of his arms held her thighs down.

"Roman please. Please let me cum. Please."

Roman naughtily looked up at her and blew on her clit, tickling her. "No."

"Please," she whined, near tears.

"You can't come until I tell you to. You cum, I stop."

He had been torturing her for almost an hour. Not that she was complaining. The things the man was doing with his tongue was excruciatingly delicious.

Kristen looked down at Roman's winding head and roaming tongue and steeled herself. She was right at the brink and she didn't want him to stop. She was trying to obey his orders. But fuck, it was so hard. The visual of him eating her out alone was enough to make her body want to go into convulsions.

She bumped her sex up against him and he stopped, looking up at her with a disapproving smirk.

"What I say?" he drawled in that sexy baritone of his.

"I'm not coming," Kristen deliriously moaned, squirming against the material that bound her wrists. "I'm holding back but you didn't tell me I couldn't move."

Roman carefully inserted a finger inside of her and defiantly watched her, daring her to move again. "Not coming includes not moving this sexy ass." He smacked her hard on the butt with his free hand and she yelped.

"You're not being fair," she whined.

"I'll let you come," he said, lowering his head back down to her quivering pussy. "But only when I say. Just watch. And enjoy."

Roman resumed sampling his tasty treat. From what Kristen could deduce from the sexual fog in her brain, he was on the letter J. She wasn't allowed to come until he got to Z. That was going to be damn near impossible. But she liked this little game Roman was playing with her. She loved it even more that he had tied her up to play dominant lover. The more they made love, the more Roman was allowing his kink to show and she was reveling in it.

The man hadn't stopped wanting to taste, eat, and screw since they'd gotten home from the studio the night before. Kristen intuitively knew he was branding her, reminding her she was his. How he made love to her, how he fucked her, how he made her feel inside, how he looked at her, how he talked to her... It was still blowing her mind. When she had time to be alone and think about it (which was rare, considering he constantly wanted her by his side), she still couldn't believe she was in Roman Dean's home sharing his bed, sharing his shower, sharing his space, enjoying his body, consuming his time and she hoped, his heart.

She didn't want to leave in five days. The days were flying by too fast. She needed time to slow down. She needed...

"What the fuck was that?" Roman said, yanking his head up and glancing into the hallway.

Kristen almost screamed out loud in frustration. Only sixteen more letters to go before she could explode all over his face and this mother fucker was stopping.

"What was what?" she snapped.

"That noise."

"What noise?"

Roman paused and listened. Kristen did too. Sure enough, there was a light thudding sound coming from the front of the house.

"What is that?" she asked, craning her neck to the hall.

"Sounds like someone is knocking."

"No one's knocking Roman," she brushed off, relaxing back against the bed and bumping her wetness to his face. "Get back to what you were doing."

But then the doorbell started furiously ringing.

"KRISTEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNN!"

Roman closed his eyes and sighed in frustration. "Holy shit."

Kristen irritably kicked at the bed and flopped against the pillows. "You have got to be fucking kidding me."

"KRISTEN!"

Roman looked at Kristen. "Did she tell you she was coming?"

"Hell no. I haven't talked to her since the day before yesterday."

The doorbell kept ringing, followed by louder, more persistent knocks.

"You better go open the door before she wakes the whole floor up," Roman griped, yanking the tie he'd binded her with off her hands.

He got up and started towards the bathroom. Kristen rolled her eyes at his retreating form. "We could just ignore her Roman. She'll eventually get the hint and go away."

He didn't answer, and Kristen knew he was pissed. Hell, so was she. Seconds later, she heard him peeing in the toilet and irritably sighed. Well, so much for Cunnilingus Alphabets. Hopefully he would finish later. She'd tackle him on the bed and mount his face to be sure.

She giggled at the thought of her small ass trying to tackle his big ass to anything; then stopped and loudly sighed when Joy called her name again, still ringing the bell.

She lay there for a full minute, before throwing her legs over the bed and yanking her discarded nightie and panties off the floor. She grabbed her matching robe and marched towards the front of the house with her fists balled, determined to beat the shit out of Joy.

Imagine her surprise when she opened the door to find her best friend standing there with all her luggage.

"Joy, what the fuck?" she spoke through clenched teeth.

"Can I come in?" Joy impatiently asked.

"What? No. No! No! What do you want?"

Joy scrutinized Kristen from head to toe with her face scrunched. "You look harried. You been fucking?"

Kristen paused and self-consciously ran her fingers through her rumpled hair. Her cheeks warmed with embarrassment. Was it obvious? "What?" she screeched. "No. I just slept wild last night."

"It's after three in the afternoon Kris."

"I slept late. We were still sleep when you got here." She pushed Joy with her hand and moved to close the door. "Can you come back later?"

Joy stopped the door with her foot and smirked at Kristen. "Look at your hair. And your skin is so flushed and shiny. You're wearing next to nothing. And you've got that after-sex glow."

After-sex my ass. We were just getting started.

Her body was still screaming for more tongue and a volcanic release. She squirmed against the throbbing in her panties and glared at Joy. "What do you want Joy?" she griped, tightening her robe over her flimsy nightie.

"I need a place to stay."

Kristen dumbly blinked. "What?"

Joy moved past her into the apartment, dragging her luggage with her. "Damien and I had a fight. He kicked me out."

Kristen slammed the door shut and turned to her. "What the fuck does that have to do with me?"

"Can I stay here?"

"No. Absolutely not."

Joy looked shame-faced, something Kristen hadn't seen since the first time she'd confessed to having an STD. "I'm desperate here Kris. Don't make me beg."

Despite herself, Kristen took pity on her friend. She closed her eyes and irritably combed her hair in place, sighing. She crossed her arms. "What happened?"

Joy sadly looked down at the floor. "I don't want to talk about it right now."

"Well, you can't stay here. I'm sorry."

"Why not? I'm sure Roman has the room."

"It's not my place to say who can stay here."

"Then how is it your place to say who can't?"

Kristen was unmoved. She stubbornly jutted out her chin. "You can't stay here Joy."

"Can't you just ask him?"

"No."

"Really? After all your best friend has done for you? After she just lied for you? To your parents?" She poked her bottom lip out in a pout. "You know how much I hate lying Kristen."

Joy rolled her eyes and clenched her fists, holding in a scream. Under normal circumstances, she wouldn't mind sharing house with her friend, but Joy had been more annoying than usual lately. And more dramatic than normal. She didn't want Joy bringing all her Foster Brothers drama to her temporary home. And she didn't want Joy hanging around her and Roman all the time. They didn't have but a few days left, and she wanted to spend that time with Roman uninterrupted.

Joy was expectantly looking at her. "Well?" she asked.

Just then, Roman rounded the corner in his robe, his own cheeks flushed and his hair wild and standing on end.

"What's up Joy?" he casually greeted with a big smile.

Joy humorously looked back and forth between the two of them and dryly chuckled. "Oh, so you do remember my name," she drawled. "I'm surprised you still remember the English language with the way you two have been cooped up." She raised her brow and laughed again. She skeptically looked at Kristen. "Not fucking my ass."

Embarrassed, Kristen looked at Roman in apology and felt several explosions go off in her belly at the heat that was still simmering in his bedroom eyes. Even in front of Joy he couldn't deny how much he still wanted her. She struggled to breathe.

"Oh my God you two, get a room," Joy said, rolling her eyes.

"We did have a room Joy," Kristen said, putting her hands on her hips. "You rang the doorbell."

Roman warily eyed Joy and her luggage. "What's going on?"

"Can I stay here Roman?" Joy bluntly replied.

"I... What?" He looked over at Kristen, baffled.

"She and Damien had a fight," Kristen explained.

He looked over at Joy. "I hope it wasn't serious."

"Serous enough that he put her out and she's here with her luggage."

"Damn, didn't you just move in yesterday?" Roman chuckled.

Joy impatiently looked at him. "Is that a yes or a no pussy-whipped boy?"

"Joy!"

Now it was Roman's turn to blush. "Well, if you're going to insult me..." he dead-panned.

"I'm sorry," Joy said, contrite. "My nerves are on edge. Your homeboy is dramatic as hell."

"Don't I know it."

"I'm sure it's temporary and we'll get over it. I just need a place to crash. Just for today. If it lasts longer than that, I'll get another room. Least he can do is pay for it."

"I..."

"Please Roman? I promise to stay out of you guys' way. You won't even know I'm here."

Roman paused and looked over at Kristen, asking a silent question. Attempting to be discreet, Kristen widened her eyes and bit her lip, begging him not do it. She loved Joy, but her friend was going to be a nightmare, even overnight. She just knew it.

Roman looked back over to Joy and quietly sighed at the desperation on her face. "Okay," he hesitantly agreed.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Joy threw her arms around him and kissed him on the cheeks several times. Roman's blush spread to his neck.

Kristen closed her eyes and threw her head back, sighing loudly.

"Oh, shut up bitch," Joy said, picking up her luggage. "Where do you want me Rome?"

"As far away from us as possible," Kristen mumbled, walking back towards Roman's bedroom.

"Love youuuuuuuuuuu," Joy called after her.

Kristen snottily looked at her and gave her the finger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 4.7K 26
He's sexy, charming, flirty ...and has notoriously bad taste in women. With most of his one nighters being comic disasters, Evan Daniels has been hap...
533K 16.7K 58
Jocelyn Smith, a 32 year old divorced college professor, was married to her high school sweet heart right after college once they realized that she w...
11.7K 279 71
How far will she go for a man who brings Lust And Dangers to her front door? This is the Lust And Dangers book rewritten into the correct writing for...
64.1K 2K 26
~Completed~ "Why are you being so shy?" He whispered. "I've seen, kissed, tasted every inch of your body. There is nothing to hide." I averted my e...