I love you, I hate you.

By itl211

After leaving her royal family because she can't handle that her sister married her one true love. But befor... More

Characters. (For the beginning chapters)
Chapter one.
Chapter Two.
Chapter three.
Chapter four
Outfits
Chapter five
The Bryers and Maria. (For these few chapters)
Chapter six.
Characters (five year later)
Chapter seven.
Character (five years later)
Chapter eight.
Chapter nine.
Chapter ten.
Chapter twelve.
Part thirteen.
THANKS.
Chapter fourteen
Part fifteen
Chapter sixteen.
Chapter seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter nineteen.
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-Three
Chapter- TWENTY FOUR.
TWENTY- FIVE (LAST CHAPTER)
Thanks

Chapter eleven.

10.6K 184 5
By itl211

The next night:
Alyssa's POV:
I hug everyone goodbye even Micheal. I wave everybody goodbye from the private jet. I sleep through out the whole ride. *after the plane ride* the car ride wasn't long from the airport to my apartment. I actually have a roommate that knows I am a princess. Hopefully he or she doesn't treat me different because of that. I get to my apartment and a guy opens the door. "Oh hey you must be my new roommate," he says. I nod. " i am Lucas, by the way," he says sticking his hand out. " I am Alyssa, but please call me Aly, I say and smile. We sit down in the dinning room. (They live in a penthouse her room is exactly like the one in the palace). We actually have everything im common. And he is cute.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 364 22
A guy with his friend notices a virgin girl in two days and decides to rape her because he is interested in her. The girl's parents are angered and d...
19.8K 535 34
Its about three girls that get adopted by teamcrafted and have their dream life come true. But what happens when they fall in love? (WARNING MAY CONT...
6.5K 421 27
Bang Chan x oc story In an unfortunate turn of events, Bang Chan adopts Haein in order to save her. The two grow a strong bond with each other over t...
255K 8.7K 26
When a beautiful girl meets a shy boy and they fall in love. But the boys dad gets this crazy obsession with the young girl. What will happen? P.S. I...