Be Mine Forever

By KellyHYang

"Don't meet and hug other guys except me again" I snapped at her. "WHY NOT? I have my freedom, Mr. Fredericks... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
John's & Gina's Bios
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Author Notes
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
Cover for New Story
Love Is Another Affliction

Chapter 40

5.3K 196 16
By KellyHYang

*Woo Hoo. Update time. 😁 I had been trying to update these days but you know Wattpad didn't let me. But now I am here. Sorry for taking too damn long for updating.😀*

Also YAY! My baby got 7K views last few days ago and also many votes (522 votes right now). Thank you so much you all. I love you ❤

I am going to dedicate this chapter to @ChizaMelgarejo Thank you for the votes. I really got shock when I checked my noti in the morning. Hehe I hope you enjoy this story. Love you 😍

So here is new chappie. Remember to VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE and FOLLOW ME on Wattpad, my lovelies.😘

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 40

John's POV

"Where is she? Don't say she run away!"

I didn't see her speedboat when I arrived her house. Damn it! Had she already left Alaska? No way! I shook that thought. It was scaring the hell out of me but I thought it was impossible too. She couldn't leave here within that short time. So, maybe she went out?

Today, I was late coming to her house rather than the other days. One of my investors for Italy Hotel called me this morning while I was preparing to go to Gina and asked many questions about my upcoming projects and plans.

Opening ceremony of Italy Fredericks hotel was coming nearer and all of my employees were thrilling with excitements and happiness but not me. I couldn't be happy. There was empty space inside my heart.

My life was incomplete without Gina. I wanted her beside me. I wanted to see her smiles, her laughs, her chuckles. I missed her. I missed her so damn much and also I was planning to take her to that event, introducing her as my future wife.

I explained patiently to him about the projects and answered all the questions he bombarded. He was a strict and snobbish person that it took several hours to deal with him. Most of his employees didn't like him and he had bad communications with them. So, he called me directly whenever he wanted to know some facts. He even didn't trust his assistant and didn't depend much on him.

"I sent you an email. I think it will help you running through my project."

"I see. I am reading right now. Thank you, John."

"Never mind. You can ask me any time about the project, Thomas. I can explain it. I would be the one who have to thank you for investing at my hotel."

"You're welcome. I did because I know you and I trust you. So, made it successful and bring me more money, okay?" he said, laughing.

I knew he trusted me and so did I. I trusted him. He had been working with me since I became CEO at some of our hotels. He was another royal and great investor of mine and he helped me a lot though he didn't like that to the others.

He wasn't an easy convincing person when it came to investing money and I also had a lot of difficulties when I first met him and convinced him but now, we are like partners for life.

"Okay. So, take your time reading the mail. I won't disturb you. If you have any question, feel free to call me."

"Okay, I will. See you at the event."

"Bye! See you later, Thomas."

I made my way to hotel restaurant after shutting down my laptop and the call. It was now at noon and I decided to have my lunch before I went to her. I was glad that it served the food fast. I ate quickly because I didn't want Gina worry about me.

I didn't know why I thought like that. Right now, she must be busy angry at me. Why would she worry about me? I sighed but still ate my lunch quick. I wanted to arrive her front door as soon as possible.

After roaming around her house, it was sure that she wasn't inside and so, I went back to my speedboat and turned my way to the city. I rented it since the day I arrived Sitka and I was now enjoyed driving it.

I liked the feeling of the cold humid air, brushing my face as it moved. The weather wasn't nice but the air was fresh and giving me some chills on my back.

Sitka wasn't quite a wide place so I decided to search her around. I was also certain that I could find her. The surrounding neighborhood was peaceful and silent. Only a few people was out on the street, jogging.

"Wait! What are you doing? Where are you going?" I was wandering around the streets when a familiar voice boomed into my ears. I turned to the direction from which the voice came.

Gina!

She looked so beautiful with her usual sweater and long jeans. Typical Gina, huh! Wait! Why was she being dragged by a dark haired girl? Who was she? Was she trying to kidnap her?

Panic started to run in my blood as I ran to them. They didn't seem to notice me when they entered the nearby bar. I was about to call her but I heard that girl announced herself as her friend. So, I backed off and observed the situations between them.

That girl annoyed Gina so much that I saw Gina rolled her eyes numerously along with her head shaking a little. My lips curled up while pressing themselves to hold my laughter.

She looked so cute, pretending to smile and laugh but her laugh was more like sarcasm. I thought about helping her escape. She looked so pissed, glaring at that girl as I made my way to her. This was going to be the first time being close to her after two weeks.

....

"Wait, Gina! I am sorry. Please hear me out okay?" I begged. She shoved my hands off her immediately as soon as we reached outside.

"Hear about what? Your apologies? Do you think I will? NEVER! I won't accept any of these. Don't you understand my words 'we are over and leave me alone'?" She hissed, walking further away from me.

I followed her. I was tired of this but I had to say. If I had to do this for the rest of my life, I would. I couldn't imagine my life without her.

"Gina, I am sorry. I won't let you go and I won't leave you alone. Ever, Gina. EVER! I won't go anywhere until you come back to me. Please don't say we are over. I don't want this, please. I know you don't want this too, are you?"

She was walking to fast, not letting me touch her as she hugged herself. It hurt my heart little, seeing her distant herself from me.

"STOP bothering me!" she stopped as she turned to me, glaring with thunderous eyes, "I am serious about that term 'WE ARE OVER' and it is all your fault. How many time I have to say that to you? And also, please don't make me come back to you if you love me. Let me go. It is the best for us."

Best for us? No! Didn't she know she mean a lot to me?

"No, it isn't. I can't live without you, Gina. I love you. I am not going to leave you alone."

That was true. I wasn't letting you go away from me.

"Love me? Ha! Say that to the dog! I don't know whether I can trust you. I don't know you love me for real and last, I don't think I can forget all the things in the past. I can't IGNORE them, you know.

I can't act like nothing happened and marry you and seeing you every day. Try to be in my place. You did the worst thing to me. You ruined my childhood. You ruined the part of me. I won't ever FORGIVE you for that. So, GOOD BYE, Mr. Fredericks." She declared, stomping away from me.

Every of her words were like daggers, stabbing directly into my heart. It hurt like hell, listening to her.

"I am sorry, Gina."

My voice came out as a whimper. I couldn't find myself, soothing her with much confidence. All of my confidence began to break down. She was now a little bit far from me while I was froze at the place. I strode fast to her and grabbed her wrist, attempted to stop her,

"I didn't ask you to forgive me. You can hate me for the rest of your life but please ... Don't leave me."

Tears welled up inside my eyes as I said those words. I was now like a girl. God! She turned me into an emotional one.

"I said WE ARE OVER, JOHN FREDERICKS. LET ME GO! You are disgusting!" she said, emphasizing each words as she tried to struggle and escape from my grip.

"No! I WON'T! EVER!" I yelled through frustrations and pains.

Smack!

A sharp sensation crawled up on my left cheek. Did she just slap me? I felt like my eyes almost dropped out of their sockets. She had slapped me hard.

"Get it now? We are over. I hoped this will be the last time saying these words to you. I don't want to see you in my life anymore. Don't appear in front of me again."

This was her last words before she left me beside the silent street, alone. I was froze standing there. My body paralyzed as my heart shattered into million pieces inside me.

Did our story end here? Did she not want me in my life?

Gina's POV

"Hello Gina, going somewhere?"

Grey's voice appeared after three tones. I called him as soon as my speedboat reached the wooden platform of my house. Time to hide!

"Yeah, fuel the plane now. I will leave tomorrow. No! Tonight. Yes, tonight. I am going to Maldives tonight. Prepare for it," I said, sitting on a chair at the porch.

I didn't want to stay here even for a second after all of this. He was being so clingy and I was tired of all the dramas. I wanted some peace.

"Okay, I will. Want me to pick you up from your house?"

"No thanks, it is okay. I will come by myself."

"I see, see you later then."

I placed my phone on the table in front of me after the call. It was glad that Grey didn't ask anything. If he did, it was evident that I wouldn't have answered him.

My mind was in mess right now and I didn't know what to do and what to continue. I just wanted to go far away from him. I didn't want to see him even stay near him. My eyes averted down to my hands. Shit!

The hand which I used to slap was still slight swollen with redness all over the palm. My heart ached, thinking about what had happened. I had no intention to slap him but I did. I hurt him. I couldn't control myself.

His touches were melting me and I was afraid I might go back to him which my brain was refusing. It wouldn't be good for both of us. He would say sorry every day and I would remember that past whenever he said. It would be like a constant reminder and I hated that most.

My body was acting first rather than my brain during these days. I was being too emotional like pregnant women. I didn't know my mind and also I didn't trust my body. Every movement of me was beyond my control right now.

A part of me was telling me to forgive him and let the past be past but the other part was saying me to run away from him and not ever forgive him. Argh! What should I do?

Ring ... Ring ...

My phone's ringtone brought me back to life. Who was it? I grabbed my phone. Lucy's name was flashed across the screen and I was sure she is going to check me and also convince but I decided to answer, "Hello Lucy."
"Hey sweetie, how are you? How is your day?"

Her voice was sweet but there was also some worries lacing it. I wanted to say I am not good and I am hurt because I slapped him earlier but I didn't want to give her stress too.

"Good!"

I tried my best not to sound like I am the opposite of that word but I failed. She started to sound concerned.

"Sweetie, what happened? You didn't sound good at all."

Crap! I had to drop this subject.

"Nothing, Lucy. I am fine. Don't worry. By the way, I forgot to ask you. Do you by any chance know why Mommy and Daddy want me to marry him?"

There was a pause before she sighed and continued, "I am sorry, sweetie. I didn't know well too. I only know Mrs. Meirs like him a lot and she wanted you marry him ... I know you didn't like my answer. I was there at the hospital with your parents and them but I didn't know their reason. I only know you are going to marry John when you grew up ... I am sorry, Gina."

So, no one knew my parents' reason huh! Maybe his parents? I shook my head before I replied, assuring her, "I got it. It's okay. It's not matter anymore. I am not going to marry him."
"Gina ..."

Her voice became softer as she started to sound like convincing me but I cut her off, "No! Don't go there. Don't even try to convince me or persuade me. I am done. Bye, Lucy. I want to rest."

"Okay, sweetie. Rest well. Bye."

I didn't miss her cracked voice as I hung up the phone and powered off.

Everyone was trying to convince me. My grandparents, Martha, Lucy and even Mark. I didn't know how he knew about this but now, he called me every day and warned me to make right decisions. God! When did he become my dad?

I was still at the porch, viewing the sunset. The sky was so beautiful with thick clouds floating among the orange sunrays. I stretched my legs a little and leaned back to the chair.

"Why didn't he follow me?"

My heart craved for him as more time passed. It was torturing me. I wanted to go back to him so badly but I couldn't do that. The pain from the past was still here deep inside my heart like a huge scar. It couldn't be removed or cured as I remembered every details of that scary accident.

Whenever I thought about and tried to forget, it reappeared as my nightmare. It still hunted me and I felt like it happened yesterday. So, it was the best for me to stay away from him.

....

It was now 8pm at night and I was at the airport, searching for Grey.

"Gina, here," Grey shouted and I strode towards him.

"There you are, Gina. I have been calling you." He said with a worried voice. His face was full of questions but I ignore them like usual.

"Sorry, I forgot to turn it on. Anyways, let's go," I shrugged and continued my way to the plane.

....

After arriving Maldives, I rushed to my hotel. My grandpa told me to finish the contract with Robert Norman, CEO from Hope travelling agency. We had been partners for years and he brought a lot of guests to our resort.

I had already arranged the meeting with him through my secretary, Jane so that it wouldn't take so long ending the work.

"Mrs. Meirs, you had arrived. Mr. Norman is waiting for you in your office." Jane welcomed and informed me as I entered the resort.

"Okay, I got it. Where is the contract?" I asked. We were going to renew our partnership and both of us were so happy about this.

"Hi, Mr. Norman. How are you?" I extended one of my hands to his for handshake with a sweet smile plastered on my face.

"Oh, Gina, you are here. I am fine very well. How about you? I heard about your wedding. When is it?"

He was in his late fifties and he looked healthy and happy. There were some grey hair visible among his dark hair and some wrinkles at the corners of his eyes but apart from them, he still looked young.

"I am fine too. Well, for my wedding ... I will let you know when it is near. I am so happy to renew and prolong our partnership, Mr. Norman," I replied, changing the topic. I didn't want to announce about the break up right now. That hurt me to the core that I couldn't just spat it out like nothing affected me.

"Argh! Call me Robert, Gina. About the contract, I am so happy like you did. So, let's start, shall we?"

"Of course," I smiled and sat across him. We both then signed and exchanged the contract.

"How about having dinner together tonight, Gina? As partners?" he offered after the meeting but I wasn't in the mind for that and so, I rejected with an apologetic smile, "I am sorry, Robert. I can't. I had some business ... So maybe next time?"

"Oh really! That's sad but okay, next time." He nodded with an understanding. I smiled sweetly as I said, "Thank you, Robert."

That night I left Maldives. Grey suggested me some places and I chose Canada. I had been there with my parents when I was little. I thought I could recall some memories there while mending my broken heart.

I had done all of my works before my departure and the only thing I needed to do right now was to hide from John.

Hiding had always been my best solution when things got harder in my life. You could say I am coward, running away from the problems. That was true anyways. I admitted.

Everyone said that wouldn't solve any problems but for me, it did somehow. All of my troubles solved when I came back from hiding. I didn't know what happened or who fixed them. Maybe God? I didn't know. I only knew that all were gone like wind at that time.

I hoped I could forget John when I came back to my life, my reality. My heart had already stolen by him and I knew it wouldn't be easy, kicking him out of my life and my heart but I must try hard. I didn't want to suffer those nightmares anymore. I wanted to be free. Free from all of them especially him.

His love was like a poison to me. It was sweet at the beginning but in the end, it would give me all types of pains and sufferings that I couldn't imagine. I didn't want them. I wanted to escape from him. I was going to let him go.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wink Wink😉😉

What do you think about this chappie? Ho ho John got slapped😱 Ouch!

If you enjoy this chappie, do me some favors, VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, FOLLOW ME on Wattpad

Also, again friendly reminder: DON'T BE A GHOST. I am a SWEET girl and of course, I won't BITE you.

Love you all my fans, my readers, the one who checked my story.❤❤❤

Mwah *kisses 😘💋 bye bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 1.5K 42
She had her own apartment, her own job, and her own life. Nothing to drag her down. Everything was perfect. Her abusive parents weren't in the pictur...
755 26 51
WARNING!!! CONTAINS ADULT THEMES THAT MAY BE TRIGGERING! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING!! 18++++++ New town... New school... The po...
1M 41.4K 60
"you're no one to me", his words echoed in my ears but what was it all when he kissed me; merely an illusion? It felt so real and lively. "...and ju...
841 125 49
Dear diary, Life isn't like the Disney fairy tales, with the lost slipper and hell of a cute prince charming. Life is bittersweet, cruel and hurtful...