Funny PJO/HoO Quotes

By GreekGeek3

All the best PJO/HoO quotes of all time. :) If you have anything I missed, PM me. I will try to post more eve... More

The Lightning Thief #1
The Lightning Thief #2
Sea of Monsters
The Titan's Curse
The Battle of the Labyrinth
The Last Olympian

The Lost Hero

66 3 1
By GreekGeek3

"Jason scratched his head. 'You named him Festus? You know that in Latin, "festus" means 'happy'? You want us to ride off to save the world on Happy the Dragon?'"

"Lacy and Mitchell both pointed to a black shelf mounted in the corner of the room, like an altar. Displayed on it were a hideous pair of orthopedic nurse's shoes, bright white with thick soles. 'I had to wear them for a week once,' Lacy whimpered. 'They don't go with anything!'" "'His name is Boreas?' Leo had to ask. 'What is he, the God of Boring?'""Leo whistled. 'So...giants who can throw mountains. Friendly wolves that will eat us if we show weakness. Evil espresso drinks. Gotcha. Maybe this isn't the time to bring up my psycho babysitter.'""Then they'd unleash Hera's rage, causing a lot of death. Well, that sounded fun! Leo had seen Tía Callida in action; she liked knives, snakes, and putting babies in roaring fires. Yeah, let's definitely unleash her rage. Great idea."

Quotes graciously provided by 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 135 57
Basically stray kids being chaotic but in a gc I changed the au bc basically just there normal selfs sharing a dorm but non-K-pop idols? 1ST IN HYUN...
52.4K 3.5K 34
အမြဲပင်၀တ်တဲ့ ငါဘလူးဂျင်းရယ်... ငါ့အသည်းလောက် အသက်လောက်ချစ်တဲ့ အသည်းလေးချစ်ရေ..... ဘလူးဂျင်းဟောင်းလေး ဟောင်းတဲ့ထိ၀တ်တဲ့သူ......" နှလုံးသွေးများ ရပ်တဲ...
15.6K 240 50
Drama😃👌 (Ships: Jam, Gabellie, AleNick,Wilshley)
264K 9.8K 165
Shi Yunnan was sent out of the country by his parents since he was young, and lived like an unloved child, but he still played around wantonly and re...