It's You

By NagkataonLang

Thirdy Ravena & Bea de Leon Fanfic More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 17

4.7K 113 12
By NagkataonLang

If two people can't stay away from each other, maybe they aren't meant to be apart.
J.B.

"Ate Bea, wait for me here. I'll just buy our tickets lang and popcorn. Upo ka lang jan ah." Dani said while helping me to sit on the chair.

"Are you sure kaya mo na? I can come with you naman." I said while holding her hand.

"Ay naku Ate, lagot ako kay Kuya. Sabi ko hindi kita papagurin." She said while wiggling her eyebrows. "We only have 30 minutes before the run of the movie. Bibilisan ko lang Ate. Bye." Dani waved her hand and ran to the ticket booth.

Dani was really a carbon copy of Thirdy, they look like a twin. I cannot believe it that I was having a date with my boyfriend's sister. The very first time I met Dani, I thought that she would never like me. She even throw death glare at me. But everything changed when his Kuya introduced us with each other. She became soft, sweet and loving little sister to me.

I smiled as I remember what happened last night.

***Flashback

"And it's nice to meet you again, Thirdy."

I rolled my eyes as I heard her voice, I was so sure, it was Jules. He even touched Thirdy's arm but the latter just shook his head. At talagang harap harapan ah. So I leaned my head on Thirdy's shoulder and pinched his arm lightly.

"Ouch." He winced in pain.

"Oh Kuya, what happened? Bakit parang nangingiwi ka ata jan?" Dani asked.

"Ah wala naman Dani. May malaking lamok lang na kumagat sa akin." Thirdy said while rubbing his arm. I secretly smiled and rolled my eyes. Buti nga sayo.

"Mag off lotion ka kasi next time. Oh sya mga Kuya at Ate, balik na kami sa table namin." Dani said but Jules intervened.

"Dans, here na lang kaya tayo. Let's join them na lang sa game nila."

"Sorry Jules, pero bonding time kasi ng magjojowa jan. So, balik na tayo sa table natin." Dani explained, natawa na lang ako para kay Jules.

The group left us and we continued our game. Manong and Ate Ly kept on winning the game. Luckily, sinasalo lahat ni Thirdy lahat ng powder na dapat para sa akin. His face looks like a big espasol na.

We've been playing for an hour, cheering and booing each other. My throat felt so dry and I was thirsty, so I stood up to get some water on the dispenser near Coron girls table. I had no choice but to pass through them and I heard Jules talking to Dani.

"So Dani, I guess you would like me to be your Kuya Thirdy's girlfriend, rather than that girl." She even laughed after her statement. I raised one of my eyebrow and gulp the water in one go. Naiinis na ko sa babaeng to. But I was afraid on Dani's answer so I walked fast para makabalik na sa pwesto namin. Unfortunately, Dani grabbed my wrist gently.

"Jules, I would like to formally introduce to you, Kuya Thirdy's girlfriend, Isabel Beatriz Paras de Leon. So don't call her "that girl" kasi may pangalan sya." I was stupefied the way Dani speak.

"And to answer your question, it is a big no. Oh come on Jules, if you wanna be bitchy, not my Kuya, please. I hope you can respect their relationship. We are friends, but I really don't mind kung mag friendship over tayo. So ngayon pa lang, you better revere my Ate Bea and magising ka na sa katotohanan." Dani said firmly.

Jules was silent after Dani talked. The latter stood up and gave me a hug. "I am sorry about that Ate Bea. Please know that I love you." Dani whispered to my ear.

"Thank you baby girl. I love you, too." I said while rubbing her back.

***End of Flashback

I shook my head while suppressing my laugh. How can I be this lucky? Being loved by Thirdy made me feel so fortunate, but being loved by his whole family, it made me feel blessed.

I automatically stood up when Dani appeared with a smile on her face. She held my hand and started walking a little bit fast. Dani looks so cute holding a bucket of popcorn on her other hand. She really looked so excited.

Dani and I entered the movie house and we found a perfect spot from the theater screen. Dani immediately slouched on the LA-Z-boy chair while tapping the other seat. It felt so good seeing her this happy.

The movie started and both of us were silently watching. I was really hooked on the story, realizing things about reality, life and love. But I panicked when I heard sobs from Dani. I quickly gave my hanky to her and held her head to lean on my shoulder. She hugged my arm and all throughout the movie, she was crying.

We were heading the exit and Dani was still quiet. Her eyes were so puffy.

"Dani, are you okay? Sobrang maga ng mata mo. Hindi tayo pwedeng umuwi ng ganyan ka. Baka magalit sa akin sila Mama at Papa pati ang Kuya mo." I said while rubbing her back.

"Sorry Ate, nadala lang sa movie." Dani said, scratching her head.

Both of us laughed. "Sige, tambay muna tayo sa coffee shop. Okay lang sayo?" Her eyes twinkle while nodding repeatedly.

Dani and I stayed at Starbucks with our favorite frappuccino, Dark Mocha and Java Chip, and cheesecakes for dessert. I grabbed the chance to ask Dani some questions, the thing that was bothering me since yesterday.

"Dani, yesterday kasi while Mama and I were talking, she was too emotional about your Kuya Thirdy." I paused for a second and Dani just gave me a small smile. "I wonder what happened to your Kuya when he was young."

Dani sipped her coffee first. "Ammm Ate Bea, wala po bang nakukwento si Kuya sayo about his childhood?"

I shook my head while taking a bite of cheesecake.

"I don't know Ate pero I think, hindi dapat ako ang magkwento sayo." Dani said then smile. "You better asked him na lang Ate or wait for him na magkwento. Pero one thing is for sure, sobrang happy na talaga ng Kuya ko. And it's all because of you Ate Bea. Salamat ah."

I just nodded and forced myself to smile. Maybe I should ask Thirdy about it na lang.

"And Ate, thank you for today po ah. Sobrang nag enjoy ako." Nagside hug sya sa akin and I can see happiness on her face.

"You're always welcome, Dani." I said and kissed her temple.

"Sorry Ate kung clingy ako. Alam mo naman, only girl tapos bunso pa. Si Ate Ly naman busy." She even pout after saying it. Super cute. "This is my first time kasi to have a date with my Ate." That's the reason why she's so hyper.

"Ofcourse, this wouldn't be the last baby girl." Her face lighten up and smiled from ear to ear.

"Yehey. Thank you Ate. I love you talaga."

***

"Akala ko hindi na kayo uuwi ng Ate Bea mo eh." Thirdy was standing infront of the door, crossed arms. Para syang Tatay na naghihintay sa pag uwi ng mga anak nya.

"Kuya, 4 hours lang naman kami nawala. OA talaga neto." Dani said, nakataas naman ang kilay niya.

I gave Thirdy a peck on his cheek and he smiled playfully. "Ang init naman masyado ng ulo, namiss mo lang ata ako eh?"

He pulled me for a hug and kissed me on my temple. "Kasi naman Baby, tagal nyo umuwi ni Dani. And I am sorry, hindi naman kita miss eh, miss na miss lang."

"Pumasok na nga tayo sa loob, daming langgam dito eh, este lamok pala." Dani said while pushing us inside the house.

Thirdy and I just laughed while the youngest Ravena was grumpy. We went straight to the dining area since it was already late afternoon. There were few viands on the table, most of were my favorites, ginataang adobo, steamed crab, buttered shrimp and fried rice.

Thirdy and I were seated next to each other while Dani was on the other side of the table. She led the meal prayer and started eating afterwards.

"Kuya, the best ka talaga magluto." She nibbled a piece of shrimp.

"Thanks Dans." Thirdy said while peeling off crab shells for me.

"Perfect mo na yung ginataang adobo Babe." I was munching the chicken with a smile on my face.

"Kailangan, favorite mo kasi Baby eh." I opened my mouth for a spoonful of crab meat that he was offering.

"Thank you Babe. Ang sarap lahat ng luto mo." This time, ako naman ang nagsubo sakanya ng rice with shrimp.

"Main course pa lang to, pero bakit parang dessert na. Ang sweet nyo, kainis kayo." Dani commented and all of us laughed.

"Ammm Dani, nag inform pala sila Mama at Papa, bukas pa daw sila makakauwi. Then diba si Manong, out of town with Ate Ly." Dani's facial expression shift from happy to sad one.

"Don't be sad na Dans, we will sleep here na lang. Diba Babe?" I said while squeezing Thirdy's hand.

"Talaga Ate? Yehey. Thank you. The best ka talaga." She said while waving her spoon and fork.

Thirdy leaned to my ear and whispered. "Thank you Babe. You made my sister happy." I just nodded and smiled as a response.

***

I was comfortably seating on the bed while waiting for Thirdy, he was taking a shower and I was doing my night rituals.

This was my first time to enter his room and clearly, it was plain and simple. The wall was painted with light gray and most of the stuffs were white. His space was as masculine as him.

After a few minutes, Thirdy went out of the bathroom wearing only a boxershorts and a smile on his face. He wiggled his eyebrows while drying his hair with a towel and looked intently into my eyes. I creased my forehead while suppressing my laugh. Ano na namang balak neto.

He threw the towel on the laundry basket and hurriedly climbed onto the bed. He pinned me on the headboard and my body was locked between his arms. Our faces were just inches apart and both of us were smiling from ear to ear.

"Namiss kita Baby." I can smell his fresh breath as he said those words.

"Namiss din kita Babe." I replied while looking into his eyes down to his lips.

"I love you Baby." Thirdy said while brushing the tip of his nose to mine.

"I love you more, Babe." I said, almost a whisper.

Without any warning, Thirdy pressed his lips into mine. The way he moved, it was gently and full of love. I responded immediately to him and my arms automatically wrapped on his nape. I started to let out a soft moan as our kisses deepen. My mind blanked out and world seems like a whirlwind. A Thirdy Ravena effect.

But both of us stopped when we heard someone screaming. "Ahhh..." Thirdy quickly composed himself and seat beside me.

"Dani ano ba? Pwedeng kumatok." He said, nagkukunwaring galit. I was smiling shyly as I felt heat all over my face. Nakakahiya, nahuli kami ni Dani.

Dani was infront of the door and her eyes were covering by her hands. "Pwede din naman kasi maglock ng door, Kuya." She said while smiling.

"Ano ba kasi ginagawa mo dito?" He sounds irritated. "Abala ka eh." He whispered. I hit his arm while laughing.

"Ibibigay ko lang sana tong pouch ni Ate Bea. Naiwan sa bag ko." She lifted her hand, showing the small kit.

"Thank you Dani for bringing my pouch." I said while hugging the pillow.

"Ilagay mo na lang jan sa table at makakaalis ka na." Thirdy said, nakasmirk pa sya.

"You're welcome Ate Bea." She said and put the pouch on top of the table. "Oo Kuya, eto aalis na. Ilolock ko na yung pinto ah. Pwede nyo ng icontinue, ready na ko maging Tita." She left hurriedly while laughing.

Thirdy and I looked at each other, suppressing our smiles. "Babe, that was so embarassing." I said and started laughing.

"Sorry Babe, I thought I already locked it kanina pagpasok natin." He wrapped his arms around my body and kissed me on my temple.

"Okay lang Babe, baka kasi saan na naman mauwi yun if ever." I hugged his arms on my tummy.

"Ha? Baby ano yung sinasabi mo? Wala akong alam sa mga ganyan. Behave nga lang ako palagi eh." He was denying it while kissing my shoulder.

"Babe, thank you." I said out of nowhere.

He automatically stopped on what he was doing and looked at me with duchenne smile. "Ammm. You're welcome Babe. Pero para saan ba yun?"

"For everything Babe." I paused for a moment while smiling. "Hindi lang kasi ikaw ang nadagdag sa buhay ko, pati family mo. Hindi lang nila ako tinuturing na girlfriend mo, kundi part of the family na. I feel so loved, Babe." I kissed the tip of his nose.

"Ofcourse Babe. Lovable ka kaya." He said then bury his face on my neck. "But seriously Babe, you caught them by your charm. To be honest, hindi sila ganyan kay Billie, lalo na si Dani." It excites me whenever he started revealing himself to me. Gustong gusto ko nagkukwento sya, kahit about kay Billie. Maybe because I was all in the past.

"Paano mo nasabi?" My hand caressing his hair.

"Casual lang sya. Dani never consider Billie as her Ate, hindi sya clingy, unlike now, kulang na lang agawin ka sa akin." He said in between his laughs. "And yesterday, I saw you and Mama talking with genuine smile on your faces, it was a precious moment for me seeing you both from afar." Bahagya nyang hinigpitan ang yakap nya sa akin.

I was so flattered on what I have heard from Thirdy. My heart was so full because of the overwhelming love from him and his family. My eyes automatically shut and my lips formed its sweetest smile. Ang sarap sa pakiramdam kapag maraming nagmamahal.

The confrontation between me and Mama Mozzy flashed back. My smile faded as I slowly opening my eyes. I guess this is the right time to ask him the question that keeps on bothering me since yesterday.

"But Babe, Mama was too emotional yesterday." He remained silent so I continued. "She thanked me for countless times, Babe."

"What else did she say?" I felt his lips on my shoulder again.

"She's happy daw. You're young pa daw noong huli ka nyang nakita na tumawa at ngumiti ng katulad ngayon." I glanced at his face and saw him with a crooked smile.

Narinig ko ang pagbuntong hininga nya bago sya nagsalita. "I had the best childhood memory, but at the same time, I had the worst one." He looked so fragile.

I extended my arms to give him a tight hug. "I am sorry Babe. Please know that I am just here." And I gave him a smack on his lips.

"Thank you Babe." He said with a small smile on his face. "Gusto mo bang marinig ang kwento ko?"

I nodded and smiled. "Go on Babe. Makikinig ako."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.6K 766 44
Is love worth all the pains and the hate?
9.1K 199 7
560 21 16
John Laurens x Alexander Hamilton Probably slow burn but not too much "You were right, we're better as friends" Modern College AU Plz don't steal m...