I Didn't Steal The Bad Boys D...

By fallenxroses

Sequel to I Stole The Bad Boys Diary. You must read that story first or this will make zero sense!! ✼ ✼ ✼ It... More

00. author note & cast list
01. unexpected calls
02. dangerous games
03. forgiveness
04. we are not done here
05. breathe
06. get out
07. living a lie
08. blair edwards
9. lies on top of lies
10. you must know
11. expecting the unexpected
12. complications
13. here with you
14. don't walk away
15. overthinking
16. free
18. warned you
19. exposed
20. this ends here today
21. acceptance
22. trust
23. stares
24. hold on tight
25. try to remember
26. don't forget
27. unknown letters
28. there's no going back now
epilogue

17. thinking of the past

2.4K 122 22
By fallenxroses

"That dress looks amazing on you Scar!" Ava was practically yelling at me. "Jace will love it."

I couldn't help but giggle at her. "Oh, stop it." I turned around and looked at myself in the mirror. If I was going to be honest this dress actually did look fairly good on me. It was a beautiful navy blue colour which complimented my tanned skin and blonde hair well. I loved how it wasn't too short, it ended just before my knees, and it fit the shape of my body perfectly. "This is for Cassie not Jace." I told Ava. "It's her eighteenth birthday, we all must look our best." I laughed.

Ava nodded her head up and down, "I know," I looked over at her again, "I do know! But Jace will love it to." She winked at me.

I shook my head smiling. "I need to buy this right now. I can't believe I'm buying my dress the day before her party." I sighed quickly running back into the dressing rooms to take the dress off.

It was friday afternoon and Cassie's party was Saturday night. I meant to go shopping earlier but my mind was a mess, and it still is. With Jesse moving here it was making me think alot about my past, which I didn't necessary want.

Once I paid for the dress Ava and I decided to take a break from walking, to go the food court for a bite to eat. "What do you think Bella was going to tell us about Alex?" Ava asked as she shoved a taco into her mouth.

I scrunched up my face shlighty taking another bite of my taco. "I don't know." I shrugged my shoulders. "She said she'll tell us later so I guess we'll find out."

Ava nodded her head, "That reminds me." Her eyes locked with mine. "Bella called me earlier today, she wants us all to hang out. I told everyone to meet us over at your house." She thought for a second, "Are your parents home?"

I shook my head slowly, "No, but JJ is." I mumbled and Ava's smile fell slightly. "Usually I would tell him to leave when you are coming over so you two wouldn't have to see each other after everything that happened, or he would just stay in his room but. . ." I stopped myself for second. "I think he wants to talk to you."

Ava opened and closed her mouth deciding on what to say. "I don't know Scarlett." She sighed, "What is there really to say?"

I laughed, "There is a lot to say actually." Ava gave me a weird look from confusion. "A lot more than you think." I shrugged at her. "We got in a really big fight a while ago."

"Oh," Ava gasped. "why didn't you tell me?"

I shrugged, "The point is that he just got home and I don't want him going anywhere. You need to see him one way or another."

Her eyebrows raised, "Is he still in school?"

The correct answer was no. There was a lot going on with JJ and I think he needs time from everything. I know he still feels horrible about what he did to me, but I told him I don't blame him. Adam was blackmailing everyone. "Yes he is." I lied cooly, "He is just taking a break." I knew JJ was eventually going back to college but not right now.

Ava looked down at the ground. "Okay if you want me to talk to him then. . . I'll do it." A sigh left her lips. "We need to get going anyway."

---

As Ava and I stepped into my house I could tell that she was nervous. "Hey Ava," I grabbed her wrist gently. "there's no need to nervous, it's just JJ he only wants to apologize." She nodded at me slowly with a small smile playing on her lips.

I smiled back at her. "JJ!" I called him from up stairs, "Come down stairs please." A minute later JJ came flying down the stairs but when he saw Ava he suddenly stopped dead in his tracks. There was still anger in chest from when I found out about them and it wasn't okay but they definitely needed to talk things out. "Ava is here." I mumbled quickly, I could feel the tension in the air and it was beyond awkward. "Okay bye!" I smiled, "The others will be coming soon, you guys talk but hurry up."

Before any of them even had anytime to react I basically ran out of that room. I let out a long breath. I wanted to know what they were saying but I didn't want to spy. I sat there anxiously when suddenly my door rang. I practically jumped up onto my feet to open the front door. There stood Jace with a big smile on lips. "Hey babe." He smoothly said pulling me in so that he could give me a kiss.

A smile of my own formed onto my lips. "Hey come in!"

"Who else is here?" Jace questioned because you could clearly hear JJ and Ava's hushed voices coming from the kitchen.

I brought my finger up to my lips silencing Jace. I didn't want JJ but mostly Ava to hear that Jace was here while they were talking. "I'll explain once we're upstairs." No one even knew about Ava and JJ expect for Jace because I told him.

Once Jace and I were in my room I closed the door quickly. "Okay so remember a few months ago I told you Ava and JJ had a. . . thing?"

Jace nodded his head knownly, "Did they tell you beforehand? I mean that's definitely kind of weird." Jace chuckled, "Aren't you mad?"

"Yes obviously I was mad. I told them it wasn't okay to lie to me like that. But whatever it happened a long time ago that's not the point." I shook my head. "I found out why JJ did it though."

"Why?" Jace asked.

I still didn't tell Jace the full story about JJ and Adam. He didn't know the full story about Mia either and I did feel horrible. But I needed to figure everything out before I told Jace about this and about the diary. "It's a long story-"

Before I could even finish my sentence Ava came walking into my room. "Scar?" She questioned, "I talked to him. . ." She slowly stopped herself when she saw Jace also sitting in my room.

"Hey Ava." He smiled at her.

Ava strangely laughed. "Did you tell him Scar?" I knew what she was talking about and I was scared to say yes because I knew she didn't want anyone to know. "I know you did." She mumbled as she ran her fingers through her long blonde hair. "It's all good."

I tilted my head at her. "It is?" I asked, "I mean you're not mad at me?"

Ava laughed again, "No I'm not because it was so stupid!" She sighed, "I regret the whole thing."

I wrapped my arms around her shoulders. "Ava please, no need to dig up the past. I just want to know if everything is okay between JJ and you."

She nodded her head slowly, "Yes everything is fine."

---

An hour later and here I was anxiously waiting for what Bella had to tell me about Alex. I sighed to myself, everyone was having a fun time I didn't want to bring it up.

"Wow, I missed a lot didn't I?" Jace mumbled. "I'm still happy you're back Bella." He smiled gently at her.

She smiled back, "Thank you. But the real question is did I miss alot?" Bella laughed, "Because I feel like I kind of did."

Leo pointed at Blake. "Actually you are correct. First of all Megan tried to kill Blake apparently."

"Dude!" Blake practically yelled, "She really did, I honestly had a near death experience. I saw my life flash before my eyes." Blake tried to say seriously but he gave up with a wide grin on his lips.

"Basically. . ." Zoey turned over to look at Bella. "Megan was crazy and jealous." Zoey explained. "She would call Blake like one hundred times a day when they weren't together."

Bella looked at us all stunned. "Wow that's one hell of a story."

"Yes it!" Ava yelled, "But enough with that." She smiled and looked over at Cassie. "Cassie I brought the best dress for your party."

Cassie's face instantly lit up. "Really? What colour is it?"

I really couldn't take this anymore, before Ava even had a chance to respond to Cassie my mouth was already moving. "Bella what happened to Alex?" I questioned and everyone got quite. "I mean what were you going to say yesterday?"

It took a second but Bella finally looked over at me. "Alex's parents took Alex to see a therapist because of his strange behavior. It wasn't just with you Scarlett, he was going weird stuff when I would go see him at his house. Some days he would stay in his room all day and he wouldn't eat." She sighed, "He was diagnosed with depression. Alex was admitted into a mental hospital for his own safely."

Bella finished and I gasped.

---

Sorry if this chapter was boring as hell ;) trust me in the next few chapters there will be a lot of drama so stay tuned. Love you guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81 0 27
All her life it's been the same. Same classes every week, same dinner with her family every night, even the same fights with her little brother, but...
102K 2.3K 24
Mason Steele... Or even better known as The Bad Boy, makes a bet with his best friend. Here are the rules: 1) You must be in a relationship with her...
15.1M 302K 77
| Highest ranking : #3 in Teen Fiction | | Highest ranking : #20 in Romance | | Highest ranking : #1 in Teen Romance | (Undeniably in love with the b...
5K 448 45
Scarlett's childhood was not the prettiest. With an emotionally abusive stepfather, an insensitive mother, and an unwillingly absent father, Scarlett...