Kaito's Odd Journey

By OmegaWilliam95

Kaito and his Stand have decided to move to Italy. What kind of crazy things will partake with them around? More

Chapter 1: Golden Wind
Chapter 2: Discovery
Chapter 4: Sticky Fingers (Part 2)
Chapter 5: Sticky Fingers (Part 3)
Chapter 6: The Test
Chapter 7: Entering The Gang
Chapter 8: Hidden Treasure
Chapter 9: Capri (Sun)
Chapter 10: Mista's Moment
Chapter 11: A Prrromotion!
Chapter 12: The Daughter of The Boss
Chapter 13: Little Feet
Chapter 14: The Reflection of Pompeii
Chapter 15: The Mobile Nursing Home (Part 1)
Chapter 16: The Mobile Nursing Home (Part 2)
Chapter 17: Something Stupid This way Comes
Chapter 18: The King of Nothing
Chapter 19: Bonus: Say What Again!
Chapter 20: Bonus 2: An Insane Stand User!

Chapter 3: Sticky Fingers (Part 1)

609 9 2
By OmegaWilliam95

(If anyone wants to know, I'm reading the manga and writing these chapters at the same time. So if you wondered why some of the diologue in the first two were the same or similar to the manga, there you go.)

The next day, Kaito decided to take a walk and see what what Italy had to offer.

(Kaito)"Hmm, Italy sure is different from Japan. But, it's a good place to start my new life. Without him..."

Kaito saw an outdoor cafe,and noticed a group of people speaking to each other,and that one of the men's bags was sitting on the ground.

(Kaito)"That's odd. Why would they leave that bag there? In Japan, that's how it gets stolen."

(???)"Heh."

Kaito turned around to see the man working in the cafe laughing.

(Kaito)"Huh? Did I say something funny?"

(Man)"Don't worry about them. Nobody would be stupid enough to steal their bags."

(Kaito)"Really? Must be important people."

The man laughed again.

(Man)"So, did you want something? A cake? A sandwich?"

Kaito looked at the cakes and sandwiches, and realized that he had skipped lunch.

(Kaito)"Hmm, I'll take the sandwich on the bottom right."

The man wrapped up the white sandwich and gave it to Kaito. He paid the man, and before he walked off, he saw several girls all talking to someone sitting at one of the tables. He couldn't tell what they were saying, but they were silenced by a familiar voice.

(???)"You're all so annoying. I like being alone, so go away."

They all complied, and left, revealing it to be Giorno.

(Kaito)"Well, well, well, we meet again."

(Giorno)"Oh! Hello again...I don't think I ever caught your name."

(Kaito)"It's Kaito, Kaito Takahashi."

(Giorno)"Alright, Kaito, it's very strange how we keep finding eachother."

(Kaito)"Well, I was once told, that stand users attract other stand users."

(Giorno)"...Really? Who told you that?"

Kaito looked down and said with a quiet voice.

(Kaito)"...My...late brother."

(Giorno)"Oh! I'm sorry for your loss."

Kaito looked back up with his normal happy demeanor.

(Kaito)"Don't worry about that! It's all in the past, I don't let things like that bring me down!"

(Giorno)"If you say so. So what are you doing out here today?"

(Kaito)"I'm just exploring the town so that I'll know where everything is."

(Giorno)"Well, I've been here since I was a kid. I can show you around if you want."

(Kaito)"Really? Do I have to put my wallet in your pocket first?"

Giorno laughed at Kaito's joke.

(Giorno)"Haha! You don't have to pay me. We'll take the cable car."

He put some money on the table, and they both went to the cable car.

They both got in and sat down. It seems like they would be the only two onboard, but before the doors closed, a man who had many zippers on his clothes entered.

He noticed a coin on the floor and picked it up.

(???)"Is this either of yours?"

The two boys shook their heads no.

(???)"I see, then it's mine."

He sat down in front of the pair.

(???)"So let's say...there was a bag, with 10 million yen inside. Would you take it."

(Giorno)"Haha! Of course I would take it!"

(???)"You're honest! But, what if I were a police man in disguise, and I saw you doing something like that?"

(Giorno)"I would give you half the money...and ask you to keep quiet."

The man laughed before turning his attention to Kaito.

(???)"And what would you do?"

(Kaito)"If I were completely honest, I wouldn't even touch it."

(???)"Oh? And why would you pass up a chance to get rich quick?"

(Kaito)"3 reasons. 1: It could be bait from the police, like you said. 2: It could be bait from some gang. 3: There might be a bomb inside, so I would be indangering other people."

(???)"Wow...that's really something! You would probably do that! I know you're telling the truth."

(???)"You know...I can tell whether or not someone is telling the truth. And well...I'd say I'm almost never wrong. I can tell by looking at the skin on someone's face. It starts to 'glisten' when someone sweats, right? I just analyze the extent of it...though I can get an even better idea if I 'taste' the person's sweat."

(Kaito)"That's gross."

(Giorno)"...Who are you?"

The man looked at Giorno with a more serious expression.

(???)"Giorno Giovanna, no one knows why Leaky-eye Luca went to the airport. However, one of the guards told me that you were there too. So I thought I would find you and ask you some questions."

(Giorno)"...Are you a cop?"

(???)"You're joking, right?"

(???)"Luca wasn't just a thug...he was part of a gang. There were a lot of reasons why he would be targeted...he wasn't the one to earn grudges after all. But his 'Boss', is different."

He grabbed Giorno's left arm.

(???)"Since they targeted one of his own, the boss thinks that whoever did it wanted to smear sh*t on his face. So he told me to 'take care' of whoever was responsible for this. I'm going to ask you a question...did you...meet Leaky-eye Luca at the airport?"

Giorno looked at him, without any fear and said.

(Giorno)"...No. I never...even heard of someone called Leaky-eye Luca."

The man brought his face just inches away from Giorno's.

(???)"You're not sweating..."

The cable car came to a stop, and the man let go of Giorno's arm and walked out.

(???)"Alright, I'll believe you. I'm done with the questioning. Sorry to bother you, Giorno Giovanna."

Giorno watched the strange man walk out, still watching him as he was outside.

(Kaito)"Well, he's an odd fellow."

He noticed something red come out of Giorno's left hand.

(Kaito)"Hey Giorno, are you bleeding?"

Giorno noticed it too, and opened his hand to reveal a human eye. Giorno immediately broke into a cold sweat.

(Giorno)"What?! I...I had my hand into a fist the whole time!"

The man appeared from the window next to Giorno.

(???)"That's Luca's right eye. You're sweating now, I see...he's unconscious right now, so I brought it here."

He brought his face to Giorno's once again...and literally licked it.

(Kaito)"That's gross. You're gross."

[To be continued]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 375 20
You go on a trip to Italy for the school holidays and you happen to end up playing a game of Cat and Mouse with the Italian Mafia
118K 4.9K 52
Y/n was living a normal life when she had to move. Her best friend called asking for help and of course, Y/n agrees and moves into her friend's house...
204K 9.3K 80
aha.. You're a stand user who was under control of Dio's Flesh Bud. Luckily for you, the Crusaders realized that you were not in control of your acti...
100 11 4
Begin a fascinating voyage into "Aception World: Bufera Aureo (Golden Blizzard)," a gripping Wattpad tale spawned from an animated Discord roleplay t...