Hurt I Jk x Reader x Jm

由 Serene_Euphxria

"If It is real, it will never be over" . . . . . . . . . . BOOK 1 . Warning: Mentions of Alcohol, Abuse, Dep... 更多

Back to school
The New Classmate
Birthday Gift
Jimin's House
New Friends
Texting
Jimin vs Jungkook
Mad Jimin
Dangerous
My Feelings?
Misunderstanding
I Love you?
You Like Doing That To Me?
You Make Me Feel Good
I Know Your Weakness
Kiss Me
You're Mine
Save Me
Hold Me Tight
Is It Bad?
When You Touch Me
I'm Sorry
I Want You
I'm Testing You
Guilty Pleasure
Don't Touch Her
My Kisses, My Touches
My Sweet Candy
BabyGirl
You Make Me Breathless
Staring Eyes
Little Game
Hurting You
Beg Me
Your Hands On Her
Look At Me
Do You Want Some?
Those Tears Of Yours
Don't Lie
Close To Me
Aren't You Scared
I Missed Your Lips
Punishment
Kiss On Your Lips
Bad Boy
Bruises
Your Touch On My Skin
My Baby
I like Your Behavior
Want More?
Your Arms Around Me
Touch My Lips
I Didn't Mean To Hurt You..
Play With Me
I Want Your Kiss
Baby, Watch Your Mouth
Author Note!
Just For A Night
I Love You, I Know You Do Too
I Was Drunk.
Don't Call Me Baby
Don't close your eyes

I'm Afraid To Hurt You

366 6 0
由 Serene_Euphxria

His facial expression changed, maybe I shouldn't have asked him that now.

Jungkook : What are you talking about?

Me : I know that you know what I am talking about.

Jungkook : Sorry but I don't know what you know that I know what you're talking about.

Me : I don't want to joke. I'm serious  Jungkook.

Jungkook : Alright... I'm not the one who's acting differently, he is!

Me : Maybe, but you are doing the same.

Jungkook : That's not my fault, he's been talking to me like if I was a crappy person! You don't know him! You don't know how he acts when you're not here! Please just stop loving him, or even thinking about him....

Me : It doesn't sound like Jimin...

Jungkook : Not the Jimin that you know! But the Jimin I know!

I didn't know what to say. What if Jimin is really a bad person? I can't believe it!

I finished treating his injuries and tidied up all the stuff I used. But before getting out of the bathroom , Jungkook asked me something.

Jungkook : Are you still going to talk to Jimin?

Me : I want to know a little bit more...

Jungkook : Do what you want but I won't ever allow him to hurt you!

He kissed me before getting out of the bathroom leaving me alone with the heat on my face getting higher.

 **

After a long day here I finally got back home with Jungkook who absolutely insisted on bringing me back home. Nothing happened, we just talked and he was sometimes looking at me when the car was at a stop light. Now I'm home, I took a shower and I'm watching the TV before going to bed.

My phone rings.

He told me.... Jin was telling the truth and Anja knew it too! But that text almost made me cry, I don't cry easily but I could feel the lump in my throat, from happiness but also from sadness because I don't know what to do, what if I hurt Jungkook? 

What if I hurt Jimin?

I don't want to face anything more about what he feels for me, I'm really feeling uncomfortable about this situation... I should sleep..

I closed my eyes when I heard my phone.

He was right. I was lying but I'm afraid to see Jimin after what he told me. I already knew it but... Now he knows I know..

I should sleep..

**

I wake up and hear the doorbell so I try to hurry and open the door.

It's Jimin

Jimin : I know you love Jungkook but I don't care because you're mine.

He jumped on my and kissed me. He doesn't stop and I can't stop him or get away because he's too strong for me. The wall is blocking me so I can't even step back anymore, he's grip on my wrists is getting tighter to the point where he's starting to hurt me then-

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

136K 7.3K 26
Please don't start reading this, it will leave you heartbroken for sure.
2.1K 177 38
Y/n L/n, a cheerful girl have a happy life until her parents are gone forever. She couldn't take it anymore, she must die, life was a total mess for...
65.9K 3.3K 17
Jungkook's struggle in fighting off the voices is getting harder. People around him are worrying more and more everyday. His failed suicide attempt i...
172K 8.7K 24
Jin was mistreated his whole life. Harassed, physically and mentally, Jin decided he was done with it all. Brocken and desperate, Jin finally left th...