HYUNG, YOU'RE BAD [YM]

By jimins_bbydoll

"h-hyung, you're b-bad" Yoongi smirked. "I know" More

BADASS
THE GANG
PANIC ATTACK
INTRODUCTIONS
BODYGAURD
AFFECTION
UNANSWERED
LUNCH
THINKING
BONUS CHAPTER!
SLAP
THE DOCTOR
JEALOUS
ROOFTOP
KISS
BUNNY BOY
DIARY
JANITOR'S CLOSET
REALIZATION
VOICE
NOT A CHAPTER
LEAVE
REGRET
CONFESS
"FINALLY" JIN SAID.
RISKY
GOING AWAY.
I KNOW
AS DO I.
BANGTAN BOYS
CURED
THE SHOW
SCHOOL
GRADUATE AND SNOW
JIMIN
DESTINY
AMERICA
ADDICTION
ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY
HOME
HATE?
SIGHT
LOVE
COUCH? OR IS IT THE SOFA?
STRAIGHT
WHY OH WHY?
YAY!!!!!
GUESS WHO'S BACK?...FOR A FEW MINUTES.
Ummm....
Listen here y'all
YM ft. Kid

FINAL

12.6K 584 195
By jimins_bbydoll

Jimim was getting grumpy. And also quite nervous. Yoongi hadn't called nor texted him all day and the older had never done so in the past few months. That coupled with the fact that Yoongi hadn't been home all day caused Jimin to be even more nervous. Maybe the older was going to break up with him. Jimin pursed his lips and stared at his phone waiting for a text to come up. Oh god, Yoongi was so going to break up with him. How was he even going to live if that happened?

He shook his head. No, nothing of the sort was going to happen because-

His phone vibrated. In a nano second Jimin had unlocked it and had already tapped at the received message. He smiled in relief as he saw the sender was none other than Yoongi.

Yoongi: Be ready by 7. Will send u a suit. <3

Jimin sighed. A dinner. And it was a formal one, judging by the fact that he would have to be wearing a suit. Probably a dinner with Yoongi's parents. Not that Jimin didn't like the older's parents, but he would have rather liked to have Yoongi for himself tonight. Specially since the older's behavior has been weird for the past few days. He shook his head once again and composed himself. Yoongi would never hurt his feelings, and Jimin was sure of it. He decided to go downstairs and wait for the package of clothes. He took a deep breath and then smiled at the thought of seeing Yoongi in a suit and cheered himself up.

7.00

Jimin straightened his tie as he stared at himself in the mirror. Should he go for messy hair, or neat? Probably be neat since the older's parents would be there. 

Fifteen minutes later, he locked the door behind him and stared a bit disappointed at the car Yoongi has sent for him. Why hadn't Yoongi come? With his heart heavy, Jimin got into the car and settled down. He decided to message Jin about his suspicions, if anyone, Jin would have something to say that could reassure Jimin.

Jimin: i'm scared, Yoongi's acting weird

Jin: what do u mean

Jimin: he's hasn't called or texted all day

Jin: he's probably busy

Jimin frowned. Now Jin too. Jin would never sound that unconcerned if something was bothering Jimin. Were they hiding something from him? Troubled, he stared out at the passing scenery, eyes not focusing on anything in particular. The drive seemed too slow and Jimin kept fidgeting. Something bad was going to happen and he was sure of it. After what seemed like a century, the car stopped in an isolated area and Jimin blinked, his heart beating rather fast.  

"is Yoongi here?" He asked the driver who nodded but said nothing. Jimin muttered a thanks and opened the car door and stepped into a...forest. He stared at the trees blankly before turning to the car saying, "are you sure-" but the car was already half way gone. He stood frozen and at once took out his phone to call Yoongi when out of nowhere Taehyung stood in front of him. Jimin gasped in shock and tried to think of a possible reason as to what Taehyung was doing here. Maybe this wasn't a date, Jimin thought rather glumly. He felt more disappointed and scared at the thought. Then he shook his head and tried to be positive that at least his friend was here. Yet there was something out of place about Taehyung. Jimin, after getting over the initial shock, frowned, trying to place what felt weird about his friend.

"you're in a suit..." Jimin mused, finally realizing what felt off about Taehyung. "and what the heck are you doing here? And have you seen Yoongi?"

"that's not your business" there was a mischievous tone in the words he uttered, but this was Taehyung. And knowing the boy, Jimin wasn't sure if he was up to something or if he was just acting in his extraordinary yet usual way. "I'm not supposed to say anything but- oh look!"

Jimin turned to see what Taehyung was pointing at but he saw nothing. Raising his eyebrows he turned back to Taehyung-

who wasn't there.

"Tae, this is not funny, where are you?" Jimin tried not  to feel frightened as he backed away from the threatening forest. "Tae?"

He fumbled for his phone when just as Taehyung popped out of nowhere, the dark area lit up as if someone had turned on the lights. Jimin's eyes widened in fear. He tried not to tremble as he dialed Yoongi's number and waited for the older to pick up. He kept glancing behind him as if there was something moving.

"Jimin?" 

"hyung, I'm scared! I'm in this weird place that I don't even know about and-"

"calm down baby, and tell me where you are"

"I don't know!" hysterically, Jimin replied. "this driver picked me up and told me you were going to be here and i got out and I don't even know where I am and-and you're not even here..."

"wait right there, I'll track your phone"

"I'm scared..." Jimin mumbled.

"I'll be there in ten seconds, don't worry"

"I'll try not to" Jimin said and hung up. Though he was sacred, his heart felt lighter. Which was crazy, depending on where he was right now but all his suspicions about Yoongi breaking up with him had vanished during those last few seconds. He sighed in relief and eagerly waited for the older to show up.

It took about ten minutes for the older's car to show up and Jimin was so relieved that he was almost going to run out to the car and get himself hit. Almost. However, when Yoongi got out Jimin did run into the older's arms.

"I'm so glad you're here!" Jimin cried, wrapping his arms around the older's torso. Yoongi chuckled and kissed the younger's hair.

"though now that we're here, maybe we could go into the park" Yoongi suggested.

"park?" quizzically, Jimin asked.

"yeah, this is a park, didn't you know?" there was a smirk on the older's face as he said it. Jimin reddened, and looked down at his shoes. "and you got so scared"

"it looked scary" Jimin pouted defensively as Yoongi laughed again and then gently pulled away from Jimin and took the younger's hand in his. Jimin smiled.

"let's go" 

Jimin could laugh at how worried he had been that the older was going to dump him. Looking at how they flowed effortlessly, anyone could have concluded that they were a couple deeply in love.

"hey Jimin, I have a question to ask you"

They stopped in a dimly yet romantically lit area, it's circumference dotted with neatly trimmed bushes which were colored by small flowers.

"yeah?" Jimin looked at the older, who stood in front of him holding both his hands.

Yoongi smiled softly.

"when I first met you, I was annoyed that you were going to be someone who would ruin my life, because I was supposed to babysit you. What I didn't expect was to fall for you the very second I met you

"I tried hard not to feel like that because I was a coward. I didn't want to accept that I had feelings for you. But eventually, I had fallen so much that I had to have you. I couldn't possibly spend another day without telling how much I liked you. But all that came apart when I had to spent a few years in America because I was so sure that you hated me for being the person who ruined your life"

Jimin opened his mouth to protest but Yoongi shook his head.

"but I couldn't bear it. Because you'd made me into something who couldn't live without you and the time we spent apart was unbearable. And painful. But then you forgave me, and even though I didn't deserve you, you let me comeback to you.

"it's impossible, but even since then, I've fallen more in love with you. How you walk, talk and smile- everything makes me want to have you more and more. I want nothing but to be with you for the rest of my life"

Jimin's eyes filled with tears when he saw where this was going.

"I thought that how and where I was going to propose should be perfect, but then I realized, as long as you were there, everything is and will be perfect. So I'm asking"

Yoongi got down on one knee and held out his hand, where a sparkling ring lay.

"Park Jimin, will you marry me?"

Jimin's throat was blocked. He couldn't have possibly been more happier. But ss much as his vocal chords were blocked he managed a "yes"

Yoongi smiled widely and took Jimin's hand. Jimin felt tears running down his cheek as he saw Yoongi pacing the ring on his finger. He barely noticed as people, mainly all their frends and Yoongi's parents, appeared out of nowhere and cheered.

"I love you" Yoongi said, wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist.

Jimin smiled wider and moved in to kiss Yoongi as the crowd cheered louder. He could even hear Taehyungs "PDA alert!"

As they pulled away, Jimin whispered an "I love you too"

Then they both smiled as they looked at the ring on Jimin's finger.

Where it would inevitably stay, for the rest of their lives.

Till death would part them.

THE END.

******************

It's quite sad that I'm finished with this book. But I have so many exams and studying to do that I won't be able to update a lot. So I decided that ending this would be easier.

I thank all my readers for your support. It really means a lot to me. I've always wanted to write a book and I feel kind of satisfied now.

As much as I love to write though, I have so may other things going on that it's exhausting.

But hey, seriously, this is just an ending, so why get so emotional?

Anyway, all you ARMYs and EXO-Ls, let's support our oppas all the way.

BTW, a new BTS album is going to be released, CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU.

XOXO.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 14K 25
"Dear Yoongi, I love you. -your secret admirer♡"
1.4M 60.8K 45
"I can't concentrate!!! Someone fire this sexy ass kid!" ~Min Yoongi
5.6K 334 23
|Soulmate "Really? You're going to act like I didn't just save your life!" Jimin could only tell the truth Yoongi who could tell when you lied If...
11.4K 416 17
"You hate me that much huh?" Before you said anything else he smashes his lips to yours and starts kissing you.