Fix You (Kim Taehyung FF) S...

By StarEclipse345

Blank Tae yung's "Fix You" (Youtube BTS fan fiction) but with a slight twist so it is suitable for all ages... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N:
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 9

2.7K 78 39
By StarEclipse345

Y/N's Pov:

 I was walking towards the kitchen and  when I was about to enter my mum said something, I could hear what my mum was saying and it made me blush slightly from embarrassment. 

"I was just like you kids, so just be honest and I wont get mad." She said and I could tell by her tone of voice that she meant it.

I tiptoed into the room but to no avail, my mum turned so we were staring directly in each other's eyes.

"Oh, morning darling. Are you not going to say sorry for not telling me about this beforehand?"

"I am sorry mum..." I looked down before turning to face in the direction that Taehyung was in. 

"Taehyung we should go now Jungkook is waiting for us. Bye mum." I smiled slightly at the thought of meeting Yoongi and Jungkook again they had been nothing but nice to me and it felt like I had real friends rather than fake ones like Wendy, Irene and Seulgi.

"Bye sweetie." My mum smiled at me before I grabbed Taehyung's hand and started to walk through the corridor and towards the front door. 

-Time Skip-

We arrived outside the shop and when I got out of the car my eyes widened, why the hell are we here? Was all that was going through my mind. I was still lost in thought when I was interrupted by Yoongi.

"Lets start off with Gucci, we can go to Chanel later for Y/N."

"Guys...This is too expensive I cant afford this." I started to think again. Why would such immensely rich people want to become my friends?

Taehyung came over to me before back hugging me and whispering something into my ear. 

"Shh...Let me spoil you."

I jumped slightly at his words.

"What?! No! That is very sweet but this is way too expensive Taehyung." 

"Baby please. Let me spoil you." He said again.

"No way in hell will I let you-Hey! Taehyung!!!" I was screaming at this point as he picked me up and started walking to the entrance of the gucci store.

He put me down on one of the couches and I didn't dare to move, I didn't want to even touch anything as I was scared I would break it.

Jungkook came and sat next to me on the couch.

"Chill out a bit Y/N. Let us spoil you today." He said while giving me his bunny smile.

"Thanks for the offer but no." I said quickly, I didn't want anyone to spend that much money on me.

Jungkook sighed a little but turned back to me.

"Y/N, I know a few things about what happened with your dad and how Irene and her friends made it worse for you. I only know some things because Taehyung wanted to respect your privacy but I hope you know we are here for you. We care for you Y/N, don't forget that." 

"Why would you care about me? You are one of the most popular boys in the school as well as one of the richest. Why would you care about me?"

"My bestfriend's girlfriend should never feel upset like this nor have her classmates treat you they way they did." He looked at me with complete sincerity in his eyes, he meant every word he was saying.

I came closer to him before saying:

"Thank you Kookie."

"No problem." He gave me his precious bunny smile again before jumping off happily and looking around the store making me laugh.

We left Gucci after an hour and they all had at least two bags each making me feel even poorer than I already was.

"Tae you don't have to take me to Chanel. I don't even like half of their stuff."

"Hmm...but I do know a store that you do like. Close your eyes." He smiled happily so I obeyed him and closed my eyes.

We walked for a while and he was guiding me before we came to a stop and he stopped so quickly I nearly fell over because of it.

"Open your eyes."

"Oh my god...supreme?!" I smiled that we were in Supreme as it has always been my favourite clothing brand.

"Shh. Look at this shirt, you need to try this on later." 

After a few minutes Taehyung was carrying at least three different outfits that him and the guys had picked out for me.

"Go try them on.You have to show us." Jungkook smiled at me.

I changed into the first outfit and walked back out to them smiling because I really liked this outfit.

"Yes." Taehyung quickly said and Jungkook and Yoongi nodded in approval.

I walked back into the changing room to get into the second outfit. I liked this one too but not as much as the first. I walked back to them again wearing this:

"NO. GET BACK IN THE CHANGING ROOM THAT IS WAY TOO SHORT!" Taehyung was practically screaming at me. He stood up quickly before pushing me back into the changing rooms. I sighed but let him push me anyway.

"You can only wear it if you wear legging or jeans underneath." Taehyung said quite sternly. I giggled and pushed him away so I could change into the last outfit. I was uncomfortable wearing this outfit and didn't really want to show them. I mustered up my courage and walked out to them.

"Cu-" I think Jungkook was about to say cute but he was cut off by an angry Taehyung.

"NO. NO. NO."

He stood up and pushed me into the changing rooms again for the second time. 

"No short skirts, no crop tops, no short shorts but most of all no revealing clothes." Taehyung scolded me like he was my dad.

I laughed slightly. "Okay 'Daddy' I wont wear them anymore."

As soon as I said that Taehyung's eyes widened and Yoongi and Jungkook were staring at me like "OHHHHHH." I realised what I had said and blushed in embarrassment. I had always called my parents Mummy and Daddy and had only started calling them Mum and Dad when my dad passed away.

I went back into the changing room and changed back into my normal clothes.

"Give 'daddy' the clothes then." He emphasised on the word daddy making my cheeks flush a vibrant crimson.

"Hey stop! It was a misunderstanding." I hit his shoulder playfully.

"I'm just joking baby, give me the clothes." He laughed at my flustered state.

"No I will pay for them myself." I turned around with the clothes still in my hand and walked towards the cashier.

"Baby, give the clothes to me." I stopped, turned around to him and shook my head no. I then carried on walking until I felt two hands pick me up and carry me to cashier like he was going to buy me.

When we got the cashier I gave up and let him pay for the clothes knowing he would win anyway.

I will pay back half of the money Tae."

"Nope, seeing you happy is all that matters."

"Tae, I don't need you to spend money on me for me to be happy you don't need to-"

"Shh. Stop talking, lets go eat."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 197 62
This is a BTS Fanfiction! This work is completed! I am currently rewriting this and working on making it the way I want to with all the details I s...
389 43 16
{"i just felt like i have met her. but, when?"} In which a girl lost her memories after meeting her forgotten male friend. and thought that this boy...
188K 6.4K 32
One single accident could change my life forever. One ghost could bring my life together. But I don't deserve it for I took your life. ~~~~~ This is...
46K 1.6K 20
A fanfic about Yoongi's old song that he wrote and a girl that wants to recreate it from her memory. This is the first fan-fiction I have written, h...