Nicopocalypse

Oleh Sirdiamond

"Nico Nicotine~!" That phrase. That one simple phrase, changed the world. It seems unbelievable how a simple... Lebih Banyak

Prolouge -The Cigar That Started Everything
Chapter 1 -The gathering
Chapter 3 - Back Together
Chapter 4 - Last Person's Debut

Chapter 2 -The beginning to the end

50 4 51
Oleh Sirdiamond

Third person POV
Dawn bit her lips in anger as she look at the watch on her hand.

"Um... Dawn? Is everything alright? " Lucian asked as he put his cup down.

"He's late... He's terribly late" Dawn said as dark aura comes out of her.

"Ah! Dawn is letting out her 'I'm a killer!' aura again!" Lana said while reaching out her hand to a nearby person randomly.

Maro's eyebrow twitched as Lana's hand suddenly touch her. "Lana don't act so childish please! Your hand is oily from the french fries you ordered!" She said as she pushed Lana's hand away.

"But I am a child! I'm like 14!" Lana said while smiling playfully.

"That just means you're a teenager, moron!" Albert spoke up while Maro rolled her eyes at Lana's antique.

"Here Lana, use this to wipe away the oil" Mary said while giving Lana a tissue.

"Mary is good as always!" Lana said as she wiped her hands clean.

"Not like you who can only eat..." Misuki said as she drinks her mocha.

"Jeez Misuki is a bully like always!" Lana exclaimed while Misuki smile at the response.

"But seriously though Dawn, relax a bit... Your aura is annoying both us and other customers" Misuki said. Dawn, hearing what Misuki had said before, look around to see that the other customers were on the other side of the room, seeming scared of her, except a girl with white long hair that was reading a report of some sort.

Sighing, Dawn slumped on her chair and continue to drink, now more relaxed than before.

"There we go! Have fun! Falu probably got caught in something important or whatever..." Misuki said again.

"Yeah I guess... He's probably doi-" Dawn's words got cut when suddenly, the door of the cafe opened up and Falu enter the room.

"My, my... Look who's decided to come.." Dawn said as she couldn't help but glare at Falu.

Falu walked to their table and sat down beside Lucian.

"Err Falu, Don't you notice everyone's here?" Mary asked.

Hearing Mary's voice, Falu looked up and notice that everyone of their friends were indeed here. He was not informed about this. He thought it was supposed to be only him and Dawn?

"Lana apparently planned this all out... I dunno how she does it, but she does and apparently succeeded on getting us all to meet up again." Mary kindly explained it all.

"Nevermind that Now. Falu, do tell us why you're late please?" Falu felt a huge killer aura coming out of Dawn. Especially on that last sentence.

"Uhm uhh you see... I was on my way here when suddenly a guy appear cling to me and suddenly turn into a girl?" Falu answered, unsure if the explanation was gonna be enough for Dawn.

It took both Lucian and Albert to hold Dawn to her seat from grabbing the fork and stabbing Falu in the face after hearing that answer.

Smiling sinisterly at Falu, Dawn said, "Falu be ready. I'm gonna punish you later when we're at home. Wonder what I'll use, Mhm... Cuff is getting old I'll just chain your feet to something heavy and make you run around the place later then. What do you think about it Falu?"

Falu can only nod as his face paled in fear. He's already saw something terrifying today and now he got to endure Dawn's punishment.

"God, why do you do this to me?"Falu asked in his mind and could only grief at his fate.

Unknown to them, the white haired girl that sat near them was observing Falu after he said that he witnessed a guy turn into a girl.

"Tch..." She look at the report again and clicked her tongue in annoyance.

"There's already eye witnesses I need to eradicate. Why can't others do this anyway? Why is it must be us?"

Falu felt someone staring at him so he look around to see who. Well there's no one suspicious except the girl that sat near them but, the girl is busy looking at reports. Must be his imagination.

Falu sighed and look outside the window.

Just to see something terrifying.

On the other side of the window, was the girl that he saw before.

The same girl that had made him arrive late and get punished by Dawn.

The girl that originally is a guy.

It's her.

Falu read out what she said by her lip movement but regret it quickly.

"Ni-co Ni-cotine~"

Falu quickly got up and went to the door of the cafe and jammed it with a nearby broom.

"Falu what the hell are you doing!?" Dawn scream out at Falu's weird actions.

"Dawn it's the girl! The girl that I told you from before!" Falu answered while pointing to the window but everyone was just looking at him like he's a madman.

A grown man, Falu and others had assumed the man was the owner of the cafe, walked up to Falu and said: "Sir please stop! Or I'll call the police to get you right now!"

The other customers just looked at Falu weirdly and whispering to each other, except the girl with white hair.

She didn't look at Falu like a weirdo but her face is actually as pale as Falu too right now.

Dawn look at where Falu is pointing to, just to see a girl letting out a cigarette.

The girl light it up and blew the smoke while smiling at the event that's happening inside the cafe.

But that's not what caught Dawn's attention.

What caught Dawn's attention the most was the fact that there were more of the girl behind her. Each one looking the exact same as the others.

The shop owner walked to Falu and reach out to take the broom from the door.

"N-No! Do-" But Dawn's words come out too late.

The shop owner grabbed the broom and took it out.

Instantly, all the girls outside came into the cafe.

"AH! WHAT IS THIS SUDDEN INFLUX OF IDENTICAL GIRLS!" Lana screamed out at the girls who entered the Cafe.

The girls all spread out and hold all the customers they can get.

The Cafe was in chaos with many girls running around and all other customers panicking at the number of the girls.

There were too many of them!

"Come here!"

Falu and the others notice the girl that's sitting near them scream to other customers.

They and some customers follow the girl to the back of the Cafe where she is currently holding the door open.

Falu and the gang successfully reach out to her and went outside when suddenly she close the door.

Seeing this, Mary's eyes widened and she yelled out, "No! Open it! What about the other people in the cafe!?"

The girl glared at Mary and said, "Hell no! Do you see what's in there? If we open it those things are just gonna come outside here and get to us!" While still holding the door close.

Suddenly the door is pushed from the other side.

The girl tried to held the door closed, quickly Albert, Lucian and Falu went to help pushing.

"Search for something to hold the door! Be useful for god sake!" The girl ordered the others.

"There's nothing here!" Lana scream out in panic.

"Neither here!" Mary said too.

"It's useless! This is just a narrow gangway with nothing to use!" Maro screamed in frustration.

Yui, Ruby and Misuki were still running around trying to search for something useful.

"I got an idea... But it's pretty crazy and some of you might not like it." The girl said, still pushing the door.

"Just say it! We'll do it! We can't hold off this door forever you know!?" Albert said. "Okay! Okay! Get ready. After I count of to 3 we'll let this door go."

"Well after that what happen?" Dawn asked.

"Well... We'll run like there's no tomorrow."

"Wha-"

"No time to reject the idea! We can't hold off this door forever. 1...2...3! GO!!!"

And at that everyone ran like their life depends on it.

The door burst open and the smoking girls from before walked out from it.

"Don't look back! Continue to run!!!" the girl yelled at those who were in front.

Ruby looked in front of her and yelled out: "Ah! There's a divided path! Where should we go?"

"Ruby there's really no time to be picky here! Just go!" Yui scream at Ruby.

In curiousity, Lucian look behind and saw the smoking girls to be chasing them at quite the high speed.

"Gah! They're so fast!"

"Go to the right!"

"No Left! Left!"

Falu couldn't even distinguished who's voice is who and took the right turn anyway.

They ran for some time before Falu stopped and looked behind.

Panting, Falu called out to the others to stop running and said, "I think *pant* They're gone."
"I never *pant* thought *pant* that girls can be *pant* that scary," Falu said again.

"I know right *pant* even I who is *pant* used to get chased by girls *pant* is scared by them." Lucian said while catching his breath.

Maro glared at the two before saying: "This *pant* is not the time to act stupid *pant* at all."

Maro took a huge breath before noticing Mary who has fallen to her knees.

"Mary you're okay?" Maro asked out of concern.

"Oh my god *pant* my body is not *pant* made for this kinda *pant* stuff. I felt *pant* that my legs are lifeless!" Mary exclaim.

The girl with white hair took a huge breath before looking around.

"Uhm where are 5 of your friends?" The girl asked.

In confusion, Falu and others look around to notice that Dawn, Lana, Misuki, Ruby and Albert were gone.

"What the!? They were just with us before!" Yui exclaimed loudly.

"They must have took the left path at the narrow gangway." Maro said while still trying to steady her breath. "Tch... This is annoying." The girl took out her phone and scroll through her contact. "First we get this kinda shitty job. Second things go wrong and I'm forced to run around the place to avoid girls. I want my first time getting chased is by a hot guy not freaky smoking girls! Third i got no weapon whatsoever... Lizz better have them." The girl stop her finger at a contact and quickly call the person.

Falu was about to ask question when the girl cut his words short.

"Call me Dia or whatever you want now shut up and just sit like a good boy or something!"

Meanwhile...

"Geez this is quite a mess." A girl in a hoodie said as she wiped the blood off of her knife.

Dawn and others was looking at the girl, scared of the sight and shocked about what had just happened.

They were just running from the freaky smoking girls that were chasing them when this person in the hoodie jump in the scene and start slicing everything.

"Meh they're like zombies... No mind!" The girl said before picking up her phone and answering the call.

"Hello~?" she said in a happy tone.

"Don't hello me! By the way, have you seen it? They were spreading unexpectedly fast."

"Yup. I've taken care of some of them too because they're just a pain in the ass" The girl replied.

"Lucky you. I don't have anything to defend myself with here. You got my weapon right?" The voice on the other side asked.

"Yea of course. It's in my guitar case" The girl said as she knocked the guitar case on her back.

"Whatever we need to meet up"
"Eh okay then. Uhm you know the mall right? Let's go to the bookstore on 2nd floor of this city's mall. I want to buy a medical book there too." The girl said again, now suggesting places to meet up.

"Wha-so selfish!... Well whatever I doubt there's still medical book you haven't read but okay then. And next time don't pick places just because you want to shop, okay?"

"Yea yea whatever now bye!" The girl said as she cut the call.

The girl was about to go when she noticed the people she just saved.

She turn her back to them and pull her black palka to cover her face "Oh... Uhm you guys want to survive? Uh if you want to survive then follow me I guess... I'm bad with people you see, so I need to cover my face with my palka so I won't be nervous when talking to people and all," her voice was a bit muffled cause of the palka but the others could make up what she's saying.

"Okay then? Let's go~!" Still with the palka on, she started leading the way, making the stunned Dawn, Lana, Misuki, Ruby and Albert to quickly get up and follow her.

Back with the other group...

Falu was observing this so called Dia person when she suddenly put her phone down. Taking out a black rubber band, and tying her hair to a high ponytail instead.
"Ah this is better. So... Now if you guys want to survive shits that's been happening. Follow me I guess." Dia didn't even give them a chance to answer as she already walk ahead. Of course with Falu, Mary, Maro, Lucian and Yui following suit.

To be continued...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.3M 58.3K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
315K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
600K 12.8K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...