Careless World: A Tyga Love S...

By _Sabriniii

More

Careless World: A Tyga Love Story
Chapter 1- Ready
Chapter 3- You Should Know
Chapter 4- I Don't Wanna Leave! ...But I Gotta Go Right Now
Chapter 5- Faded Love

Chapter 2- I'm In Miami Bitch

1.5K 32 1
By _Sabriniii

THIS CHAPTER WAS DEDICATED TO YOUNGCARDOJR FOR BEING AN AMAZING FAN! THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE MESSAGES! IT TRULY MEANS ALOT THAT YOU APPRECIATE MY WORK!!

Time: 7:36pm

Place: Presidential Suite, The Tides Hotel, South Beach Miami, Florida

Tyga's POV

I had finally finished putting my things away. The flight over here was tiring it felt like we would never land. I left out an outfit for tonight, we were going to the club. It's been awhile since the whole Young Money family has been together like this, it was good. I showered and got dressed. I was wearing my camel shorts, my white "Last King" shirt, my gold Rollex, white high socks and black Chuck Taylor's. When I came out my room I was approached by a woman in a cleaning uniform, she asked to take a picture with me. When I got downstairs to the lobby, the whole crew was there. I gave everyone dap, except for the ladies. I hugged Nicki and Shanell. We left the building and got on a big party bus with lights and loud music, it was the shit! When we arrived to the club we were greeted by a handful of women, so I left for the bar. I don't like being around too many girls, the media can take a picture and write their own story, but I would never cheat on Reanai.

Tyga-(sitting at the crowded the bar) Excuse me. Can I just get a glass of Black Label Jack Daniels?

Bartender (female btw)- Oh my god! You're Tyga!

Tyga-(smiles) Yea...

Bartender-My name is Lisa and I am a big fan of your music!

Tyga-Thanks!

Bartender-Oh! Sorry, I'm talking too much... I'll go get your drink! (leaves to go pour his glass of JD)

???-Michael.

Tyga-(turning around looking shocked) Mia???

Mia(Blac Chyna)-Um, hi... Long time no see (sitting down next to Tyga)

Tyga-(stuttering a lil cuz he's still surprised) Y-Ye-Yeah.. S-S-So how've you been?

Mia-I'm good. You know just taking care of myself (flips her 30 inch platinum blonde weave over her shoulder) What about you? Well besides being "Tyga"

Tyga-Me? Oh I'm doin ok I guess. You know the industry will do some crazy things to you.. I can't believe how much my life has changed over the last two years! But I believe it's mostly for the better. 

Mia-Really?

Tyga-Well yea, but at the same time, it's hard to keep up with your personal life too...

Mia-Oh, you got a girlfriend.

Tyga-Yea (pulls out his iPhone and shows her the lock screen picture of him and Renai playing in the pool)

Mia-Wow, she's pretty...

Tyga-Yea,thanks. (puts his phone away)

Mia-It must be hard having to be away from her

Tyga-You have no idea.... I mean, she's all I think about when I'm on the road. But what about you? 

Mia-Nope. It's team single over here. But I'm doing just fine with it, I have everything I want. So I'm happy

Tyga-Oh so you taking care of yourself. That's good. Are you done with college?

Mia-Yea

Tyga-Oh so what do you do for work?

Mia-Ummmm... (changes the subject quickly) So how's Michelle? And Zaieer?

Tyga-They're doing really good. She has a daughter by the way. She's 5, her name is Zealiah.

Mia-Ohh that's awesme! I know her and Roger really wanted a girl. They must be so happy

Tyga-Not really... They divorced after Zealiah was born. Now she's married to some guy almost 10 years younger than her....

Mia-'wow...

Tyga-Yea....

Mia-(checks the time on her phone) Shit! I have to go!

Tyga-Now?

Mia-Yea.. sorry. Give me your number, and I'll call you later

Tyga- Alright

Tyga gives her his cell number and she nearly runs to the front of the back of the club where there's a door being watched y security who quickly let her in...

Mia's POV

I ran to the dressing rooms as fast as I could and sat infront of my mirror looking frustrated. Michael doesn't know I dance at this club, King of Diamonds. I couldn't tell him, not now. But he'll find out soon, I have to work tonight. Shit! Maybe I can just go home now... No! I'm not gonna let that get in the way of me makin my money. I had to go dance tonight, I would just have to face him, or pray he doesn't see me up on stage. I pushed the thought to the back of my head and began to change into my outfit for the night. A pink bikini with silver chain strings and silver and clear 7 inch pumps. As I was applying the final touch my look, my new Roman Holiday lipstick by MAC, my best friend Roxanne approached me and sat in the vanity next to me.

Roxanne-Chy. (yes Blac Chyna's nickname is Chy) Why you look like that?

Mia-Look like what??

Roxanne-You look like you just seen a ghost! Your hands are shakin, you can't put your makeup on right

Mia-Roxy I'm fine... Really.

Roxanne-If you say so... You ready to dance tonight?

Mia-Yea, I'm excited. We haven't danced together in ages! 

Roxanne- I know right! But we're back by popular demand (laughs a little)

Mia-(smiles) Yea

Roxanne-Hey we got a real interesting crowd tonight

Mia-Who?

Roxxane-The whole Young Money team! And Rick Ross!

Mia-(palms start getting sweaty thinking about Tyga seeing her dance soon ut she doesn't tell Roxxane anything and acts as if she never knew) Oh! Really??

Roxxane-Yep! We gonn make it rain hard tonight girl!!! I remember the last time Rick Ross was here and he threw half a million! 

Mia-You and your weird obsession with that man!

Roxxane-Rick Ross? What's wrong wit him?!

Mia-Um hello! He probably weighs more than all his Aston Martins!

Roxxane-(laughing) And I'm sure he doesn't have anything nice to say about two Miami strippers either (laughing more)

Mia-(laughs with Roxxane)

RENAI'S POV

Why the hell won't Michael answer his phone?!! I just called hime 4 times! And he didn't make the bed this morning, or even do the dishes! Does he expect me to pick up after him like I'm his maid? How can he just leave me here to watch his dog and take care of this place all alone?!! I'm not one of those 1950's housewives! I thought he respected me!! Ughhh!! He just makes me so mad sometimes!!! Yes, my phone is ringing!

Renai-(picking up the phone) Hello?

Tyga-Babe

Renai-Michael! Where are you??!!

Tyga-Um, I'm at the club with the fam, we kickin it.

Renai-Oh... Are you having a good time?

Tyga-Yea, but it wouldn't just be good if you were her, it would be perfect.

Dammit this nigga always says the right thing to make me forget how made I am at him!

Renai-Aww, baby that's sweet! You know, maybe I should just come down there and stay with you

Tyga-(thinking about Mia) No!! I mean um.. You don't need to do that for me Nai Nai, I'm aii. 

Renai-(sighs) Ok, well I love you.

Tyga-Love you too. Bye (hangs up)

Renai-(hanging up the phone) He's acting funny.....

OOOOOO MIA DIDNT TELL TYGA SHE'S BEEN LIVING A WHOLE NOTHA LIFE OUT IN MIAMI!!! AND RENAI NEED TO CHILL AND EASE UP ON THE REIGNS MAN! LOL BUT THEN AGAINNN, SHE'S RIGHT, TYGA'S ACTING FUNNY.... WELL WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK??? COMMENT!!! FAN ME!!! RAPE THAT VOTE BUTTON!!! LET'S MAKE IT THE NUMBER ONE TYGA STORY BEFORE THE 10TH CHAPTER!!! :) :) :) WELL GOODBYE 4 NOW TYGANATORS!!! MUAHH! <3

Continue Reading