I'm falling for my Ex Fiancé...

By heyitsbubble

"Lana i want you to be on my wedding day, there's no excuse I don't want to hear it anymore. You graduated fr... More

Welcome
Part 1 - Are you Crazy?!
Part 2 - Poor Little girl
Part 3 - I'm home
Part 4 - Routine
Part 5 - Sooner or Later
Part 6 - I missed you
Part 7 - Specifically about him
Part 8 - Someone
Part 9 - Wedding day
Part 10 - I'll be back in a minute
Part 11 - You know each other?
Part 12 - Excuse me
Part 13 - She looked Happier
Part 14 - I hate you
Part 15 - Adult problem
Part 16 - Lunch
Part 17 - He can be an idiot sometimes
Part 18 - kindness
Part 19 - It's not your fault
Part 20 - Another chance
Part 21 - The dress
Part 22 - Just keep it
Part 23 - Calls
Part 24 i - Please help me control myself
Part 25 - For me?
Part 26 - NYC
Part 27 - The weirdest
Part 28 - So are you guys getting back together?
Part 29 - I wasn't sure about the taste
Part 30 - I promise myself
Part 31 - Bowling
Part 32 - I want you to want me to stay
Part 33 - Are you?
Part 34 - Sleep tight Gabe
Part 35 - Him
Part 36 - Not in the mood
Part 37 - It's a Bless
Part 38 - Rainy night
Part 39 - Have you made a plan?
Part 40 - New Baby
Part 41 - tease
Part 43 - Thank you brother
Part 44 - So fine
Part 45 - Our Vows
Part 46 - Wedding party
Part 47 - Wedding night
Part 48 - The wind
Part 49 - Honeymoon
Part 50 - Apollo Arthur Hamilton
News
Book 3 is Up!

Party 42 - Hotel Bed

53.4K 1.4K 82
By heyitsbubble

Avalana Skylar Valerie

My eyes fluttered open when i heard my phone ringtone was ringing, i opened my eyes and I realized that I wasn't in my own bedroom. I was laying on a hotel bedroom by my own and it was exactly on my wedding day.

My Family and i went here last night to get ready for the wedding, it was the happiest morning in my life. The day that I had been waiting for, my wedding day.

I realized that my phone had been ringing the whole time which made me had to flip my body to reach my phone on the night stand. I looked into the phone screen and found his handsome face on the screen.

"Hello?" I said while brushing my eyes with my hand.

"Hey morning" he said which made me looked into the clock on the wall.

"Hey" i said while still closing my eyes, but my lips couldn't hide the smile.

"This is our day, how are you feeling?" He asked me.

"Excited" i said with a smile on my face.

"Where are you?" I asked him as i flipped my body to face the window which showing the hotel's pool.

"In my family's hotel with the whole family member" he said.

"Me too"

We stayed in a different hotel with our families cause it was going to make everyone to get to the venue easier, which wouldn't take so much time.

"I have something for you" he said.

"What?" I smiled.

"Check your closet" he said which made me had to get up from My comfy position which was on the queen size bed.

I walked into the closet which was next to the bathroom then opened up the door which revealed my white wedding dress and another make up equipment etc.

It made me smile to know that it was the day that i was going to wear that beautiful dress in my very special day. I was going to be the queen of the night that day.

"Then check out there was box of shoes, open it" he said.

"I'll open it after i hung up to this phone" i said cause i want to make that moment special.

"Okay it's all up to you" he smiled.

"Gotta go for a breakfast" he said.

"See you at 4 baby" he said before hung up the phone.

"See you byee" i said then the phone call ended.

I put my phone on one of the white wardrobe before walked into the box of shoes then grabbed it, my heart was pounding and i felt an excitement was getting over my whole body.

I sat on one of the sofa inside of it while facing my white wedding dress gown, i could see my reflection around the room cause the wall was covered by mirror.

I slowly opened the box and found two pair of heels that i was going to use fo my wedding, but it surprised me when i found a bunch of a photograph of us behind those pairs of heels.

How can he be this sweet.

The first picture was the picture of us when he wore his football jersey with me standing next to him, wearing a navy shirt with hair being braided while there was a blue face paint on my face. I remembered it was the time when he won the game, and i was there to cheer him up. At that time we weren't actually dating, we were in a one group of friends it was just a normal friendly picture. I realized that behind every pictures there were a blue ink handwritten by him,

"I still remember every time you cheered me up on every games, no matter i won or not i remember you were always there and I'm very happy to know that I'm going to see you cheering me up everyday in my life"

This is sweet.

The next picture is the picture of us taking a cute selfie in my room back in our teenagers years, I didn't know that he still had the pictures of us.

"I remember in this picture we were supposed to study but ended up with us being silly and taking a lot of random pictures, and I'm hoping that we're going to take lot more in our future life"

And the next picture is a photo booth picture of us, i had a really long brown hair and i looked so young in the picture. There were three rows of pictures and the first one was when he leaned his head on my shoulder while closing his eyes like he pretended that he was sleeping while i had a really big cheeky smile on my face. The second row was when i kissed him on the cheek then the last one was when we made a mustache with my long brown hair.

"This was the moment when nobody really know about us, even I still remember when you didn't really know what are we, but in a few hours i will call you my wife"

This is so cheesy but also sweet.

The next picture was a picture from our vacation to Hawaii, it was a picture of us when we were on the boat and i still remembered every inch of it.

"Do you remember when you kissed me in front of everyone which made me blush? Screw you.

And remember when everyone thought that you need a pregnancy test? Haha now we definitely need a bunch of them."

The next picture was the picture when we were on our last high school prom, i still remembered when Ezra and Diana won as prom king and queen.

"This is actually one of the pictures that sarah and Floyd found out on my working desk, this is one of my favorite. Still remember the night you have a sleep over in my house then we were so surprised by my parents appearance in the morning, but now we don't really have to worry about it."

The next picture was a picture of me when i was walking down the paris street, our very last vacation and i looked happy while holding on his hand.

"This is the most important thing that I've ever have in my life"

And the last picture in a picture of us from our very last vacation to Paris.

"This is the very last picture that i took with you, and i cannot wait to take a lot of memories with you.

We've been through a lot, we had been separated for the past 7 years and now we are on our wedding day.

I believe we are meant to be together.

I love you, i love you

I love you Avalana

*oh and look at your shoes i wrote something"

I put all of the pictures back into the box then pick up the heels,

These things is going to bring you into the end of the aisle.

I'll meet you there, love.

My lips curled into a smile before putting back the shoes back to its box, i got up from the sofa then went into the bathroom to take a shower.

This is going to be the best day ever.

~

I walked into the third floor for breakfast where i met so many cousins and family who stayed there at the same hotel as mine, there were also Sarah, Diana, Nathan and Alicia who stayed in this hotel while the others were staying with Apollo's.

Everyone looked so happy as they enjoyed their breakfast, my mom greeted me with a warm hug. She looked so happy and everyone looked excited, i saw Gabriel was helping Jacob with his food while Laura was taking care of Elle who was sitting on the baby chair.

"Morning darling" my mom said.

"Morning" i said as i sat on the chair right next to my mom.

"Oh darling you should go get your food" she said with a smile on her face.

"Okay" i said.

I got up from the chair before turning my heels around to walk into the food counter, until two of my best friends came to greet me.

"Hey beautiful bride!" Diana said.

"Hey girls" i said.

"So how's your feeling?" Sarah asked while trying to read my face.

"What?" I laugh then started to grab a plate in front of me.

I walked into the food counter before taking a slice of bacon until Diana stopped me,

"Whoops wait, i think you should eat something sweet like maybe dragon fruit or pineapples" she said which made me feel curious while sarah only standing there with a smile on your voice.

"Why?" I asked her.

"Tonight is going to be your special night right? Don't you know what to do before doing those things?" She whispered and it made sarah stepped forward then whispered,

"She's a virgin" Sarah whispered while laughing.

"What?!" Diana said with a pretty loud voice.

"Shhhh!" Both of sarah and i said.

"Are you kidding me?" Diana asked.

"What's the problem, that's not a big deal" i said and trying to be cool with it even though i felt a little bit ashamed.

"She's scared of penis" sarah began to whispered which made me calmly walking away even though i could feel my cheek was burning.

"Oh my lord!" Diana said while laughing.

"Shh shut up i just want to eat" i said as I grabbed my bacon then ready to grab another glass of guava juice while two of my best friends were keep following me.

"Yeah we just have to shut up cause trust me she isn't a virgin in a few hours more" Diana said which made me turned around with a plate on my right hand a glass of guava juice on my left hand while my mind was everywhere.

"Shhh that's none of your business babes" i said while walking passing them.

"You know we love you so much Lana" Diana said.

"Yeah you are the most precious thing in the world" sarah said which made me smile.

"And seeing that you're getting married like this makes me feel so happy and realized how time flied so fast" she said.

"Ugh guys I haven't even put my dress on!" I said while standing in front of the two of them.

"Okay okay! We'll say our words later but we just want you to know that we are so happy for you" Diana said which made me smile.

"Oh.."

"I love you guys" i said.

"We love you too" sarah said.

"See you in your room in a few hours darling we have to go! Byee" Diana said before they were walking away from mer.

I got back to the table with my families then continued to finish my breakfast. Mom was always talking to her sister she was so excited when she saw her cousins and family came from anywhere across the country.

I mean yeah, everyone was literally there. Even Alec and Ariana's complete family were here just for my wedding. I felt  so honored to know that they came here to LA just for my big day, I couldn't feel more thankful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 975 94
BOOK 2 OF 3 Sequel to Tell Me The Truth - "Violet, I need to tell you something." Phoebe mumbles somewhat nervously. "Can it wait?" "Not really, it's...
288K 12.2K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
2.4K 170 35
......................... "What is your fucking problem Ciara Aaget" he roared making me clutch onto the table as i flinched a little back. "You, you...
1.8M 66.8K 37
This is the ENGLISH VERSION of TAKING WHAT'S RIGHTFULLY HIS! "You're planning on leaving me again? Tell me, is that really how you see me? That after...