loving danger • henry danger

By yaniraavilaa

she loved danger, and that's exactly what he was. More

cast
never forget you .
good for you .

sledgehammer .

4.8K 89 59
By yaniraavilaa

"Oh, I struggle to contain
the love in my veins
And how it circulates
If you feel my pulse right now it would feel just like a sledgehammer."

-Scarlett-

I

t's now been 5 months since I met Henry, Charlotte, and Jasper. And of course Henry and I have gotten closer than ever.

I just want to be with him so bad! He's literally my dream guy, I love him.

Anyways, the whole crew, Henry, Charlotte, Jasper, Ray, Schuaz, and me were watching a very interesting episode dead walking. We were on season 5 which meant we needed 4 more seasons to go.

We did this every Friday at 7 p.m with a bunch of snacks and drinks in the man cave. Ray and I pulled down the television that was in front of the red couch and laid there with the whole crew.

I was wearing my warm sweatshirt with some blue jeans. As the rest were wearing the same, except Henry. He was wearing a flannel.

Ray always sat in between Henry and I just in case we got too close which I found absolutely absurd. But that didn't stop us from sneaking glances at each other.

Anyways, we were about 2 hours into the show and Ray already fell asleep. Henry seemed to notice it because he singled me over to me.

I gave him a confused look before understanding that he wanted me to go over to him. I stood up carefully and creeped over to the right side of the couch. Since Ray was a heavy sleeper, I pushed him away as far as possible so I could sit with Henry without getting caught.

Once I got next to him, he out the soft silk blanket over the both of us and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. He cuddled me into his chest and we sat there comfortable and relaxed as we watched the show.

Our friends we're on the floor in blankets and snacks as they talked quietly about the shows decisions.

"I can't believe she dies now!" Schuaz exclaims.

"I know right! They couldn't wait till season 7 or 8!" Jasper agreed.

"Shut up guys!" Charlotte whispers/yells at them.

I giggle at their stupid arguments that they have from time to time. I breath in as I take in Henry's peppermint scent that I love so much.

My heart starts to race as Henry starts to whisper into my ear, his soft lips gently touching the tip of my ear making me blush madly. "Can I tell you something?"

I take a deep breath before looking up at him, to my surprise he was looking back at me.

"Yeah, sure"

He lays my head back onto his chest as he begins to continue what he had been trying to say.

"I like you"

My heart stopped and I got a shiver down my spine as he said that.

AHHHH!!

I chuckle and look up at him once again. I smile at him, a genuine happy happy super happy smile. "I like you too"

He leaned down and kissed my nose softly. I giggle at the ticklish feeling. I grab his hand from under the blanket and intertwined our fingers together.

"So, will you go on a date with me?"

This is not happening.

I have to be dreaming, right?!

I can't believe he's asking!!

"Of course," I replied smiling harder if that was even possible. He kissed my forehead and I laid back onto his chest watching the rest of the episode.

He held me close with our hands still intertwined together. I was so unbelievably excited to go on my first date!

Yes, I'm very lonely. And that's only because the only thing I need in my life is food. Don't judge...

After some time watching the show, I soon fell into a nice relaxing slumber on Henry's chest. And the last thing I remember thinking before going to bed was...

I can't wait to go on the date!

Next day

"How do we wake them up?" I heard Jasper say.

"We have to get them off each other before Ray wakes up" Charlotte said.

"And how do we do that?!"

"I don't know?!"

"You guys need to be quiet!"

"Shut up Schuaz!" They said in unison.

Me and Henry started to groan as we woke up. I yawned and snuggled into Henry's warm chest again while squeezed me tighter.

"Why are you guys arguing? And where are Henry and Sc-"

"WHAT THE BUTT?!" I heard Ray yell.

I groan at the shouting and rub my eyes as Henry starts to wake up too. I stretch my arms as Henry yawns kisses my head. We both look at each other and smile lovingly for a while. Then we look over to an extremely angry Ray.

We're doomed...

"Hey, Ray..." We say nervously in unison.

Once again, Ray didn't let us be together because he thought that we would do what we did again.

The worst part was that I had a date with Henry today and I had no idea what to do. So, I talked to Henry about just telling him, because he was going to find out anyways.

Henry and I walked over to Ray watching Swellviews got Talent. We looked at each other and nodded in confirmation. I tapped Rays shoulder and he looked back at us.

We had bright smiles on our faces and had hope in our eyes.

"No."

I sigh and frown. "You don't even know what I was going to ask you"

"Well it has to do with the relationship between you two so, I don't want to hear it." Ray says turing back to the show.

"We want to go on a date-"

"No."

"-with each other-"

"Nope."

"-With ice cream."

"Nunca."

Henry frowned in annoyance. "Ray, please. I've never felt this way about any girl ever, she makes me feel so happy inside, I've never had someone so genuine and amazing as her. I really truly care about Scarlett and I would rather die than her hurt her in any possible way."

I looked at his lovingly with a small smile filled with love and happiness. Oh, how badly I wanted to kiss him.

I bit my lip and looked to the ground smiling as he chuckled.

Ray sighed and stared at the both of us in both sadness and annoyance. "No."

"Ray!!" We begged in unison.

"Fine, fine, fine, you can go on your stupid date and date or whatever but if Henry ever hurts you, I'll kill him" Ray said darkly. "Got it?"

"Got it." Henry and I said trying to hide our bright smiles.

"Now get out and leave me to watch the rest of my show, it's getting really good" Ray shushes.

I chuckle and turn around as Henry follows me over to the elevator where I drop him off. "So, I'll see you at 7?"

He takes my head and kisses my forehead, it erupted butterflies in my stomach. "I'll see you then."

"Bye Hen"

"Bye Peanut"

When he disappears from the elevator I quickly run over to the spracket and open it. I run through the hall way and into my room.

I jumped onto my bed happily before taking my phone out of my back pocket and texing Charlotte to come over and help me with outfit ideas.

She quickly responds with a heart face emoji and an all caption text saying-

"OMG I'LL BE THERE IN 10!"

I chuckled and waited patiently for her to arrive.

In the remaining time, I went to my closet and picked out some options. My closet was filled with clothes I had bought in earlier months. I had Sweatshirts, sweatpants, t-shirts, jeans, and etc. My blue eyes scanned the closet as I tried to find the perfect outfit.

Oh god, I so nervous. This was my first date, ever! And it's with a guy I really care about. Everyone knows about my super side kick name. Danger girl.

She's a brave, heroic, beautiful, and caring side kick to Captain Man and along side with Kid Danger. Henry of course was very surprised when Ray and I told him about my super power. And surprisingly, he was very chill about it.

I like Henry so much, he's the only guy who understands me besides my brother of course. He understands that I'm different and I'm not just a weirdo that can look through people's bodies.

Well that's a weird sentence.

"Scarlett! I hear Charlotte Yell as she barged into my room.

She pants and lays her hands on her knees as she tries to regain her breathing. "Man, that took so long."
I chuckled and laid back onto the bed, letting out a quick breath. Charlotte ran over to my closet and scanned through the varieties of clothes.

"Okay so, you have a lot of dresses so I picked out one that might be perfect for a first date!" She explained.

She laid down a white sort of t-shirt dress. It looked amazing, when did I buy that? Who cares! I'm just happy I did decide to buy it at some point.

I picked up the dress and admired how casual and cute it was. "Char, where did you find this?" I asked observing the dress.

"It was all the way in the back of the closet" Charlotte shrugged. She went back into the closet and looked for something else.

I tilt my head to the side. "What are you looking for?" I asked her.

She continues to search for the item thought my closet. "A jacket."

I tilted my head even more but this time smiling. "Why?"

"It'll look nice with the dress. Now let me just do the outfit work" Charlotte explains.

I put my hands up in defence and laughed at her sassieness. "Ok! Ok!"

She rolls her eyes and goes back to finding the jacket.

"Yes! I found it finally." She exclaimed examining the jacket.

I stared at the jacket in confusion. Where the heck is she finding these clothes?

"Charlotte?" I ask.

"Yes?"

"Where the heck are you finding these clothes? I don't remember buying any these things" I ask.

She chuckled nervously and turned to face me. "Ok well, when we went shopping for clothes I put in some extra clothes so you'd be ready for your dates with Henry..."

I stared at her with an eyebrow raised and a dumbfounded face. "How could you possibly know that I was going to go on a date with Henry?"

"Well it's kind of obvious. You guys look at each other like you're in love" She says jumping on the bed next to me.

I chuckled and put my head on my hand. "I would say it's obvi-"

"It's obvious." She cuts.

I huff sarcastically and roll my eyes playfully.

"Well, anyways get ready because your date is in..." She checks the watch on her wrist and looks up nervously.

"...60 minutes"

My face changes into a look of horror in within seconds. "You're joking, right?"

"Nope. So I suggest you start getting ready."

I grab the clothes, run out of the room and into the bathroom down the hall. I remove all my clothes and hop into the shower, immediately reaching for my shampoo. The hot water dripped on my skin as rubbed the shampoo all over my scalp.

I did the rest of my needed routines for the date and jumped out. I grabbed my bra and underwear and quickly put them on. I then reached for my short leggings that were going to be worn under the dress. I placed them on, and grabbed the white dress.

This is going to take a while...

20 minutes later...

I began placing my shoes as Charlotte went through my computer. "I'm so nervous"

She looked at me and shut the computer off, putting it off on the side. "Don't worry, Henry is the once of the nicest guys on the planet. He will make it so comfortable."

I bit my lip and looked down at my lap in a nervous gester. "Yeah I guess. I like him a lot, I just don't want to mess anything up"

"You wont. And even if you did, he wouldn't care. You're the first girl he's ever actually has had real feelings for" Charlotte states.

I smile and hug her tightly. "Thank you, Char"

"No problem. Now, let's get you out there and to your future boyfriend." Charlotte says excitedly.

"How do you know he'll be my future-"

"Let's go!"

She pushes me out of my room and into the hall way leading to the bracket door

I look over to the couch and see Ray eating a bowl of beans with cream. I open my mouth to question it but my Charlotte just shakes her head. "Don't even ask."

I nodded in agreement and walked over to the elevator all dolled up or whatever you call it. I push the button for Charlotte and I, and the elevator quickly opens for us to hop in. Before we close the door, I just shout a goodbye at Ray which he returns.

We arrive at the store and I walk over to the front door. I see Jasper sitting at the counter playing with a rubix cube. Charlotte had already left and said good bye and good luck.

Wait, Jasper always tells the truth! I'll ask him how I look.

"Hey, Jasper" I call out. He lifts head head at me and stares at me admiration. "How do I look?" I ask nervously.

"You look beautiful" He lets out.

I smile brightly and blush at the response. But not in that way, Jasper was like a brother to me. "Aw thanks Jasp"

We both then hear the door open and there reveals a flannel covered Henry holding a red rose. I smile and walk over to him.

"Come on let's go." He says smiling cutely. I chuckled and grab his hand as we walk out of Junk' n stuff.

Henry and I were laughing our butts off as we at our ice cream at the park. The stars were out and the ice cream was delicious. He had cookies and cream while I had Strawberry with chocolate chips.

"So then Ray got his head stuck in a peanut machine while we were trying to capture a villain" Henry explained with a huge grin on his face.

"Stupid 'ol Ray" I sighed before bursting out in giggles.

Henry just smiled and stared at me as I tried to regain my breathing from the laughter I had faced.

As I stopped laughing I stared back at Henry, grining in confusion. "Why are you staring at me like like?"

He sighs and get ups taking me with him. "Come on, let me show you the water fountain."

He lead me to a beautiful fountain with roses scattered around it and a swan at the the top spiting water from it's mouth.

"It's so beautiful." I stated.

"I know right, it was built when I was a baby. Sometimes I come here when I need a break from the real world because sometimes I think my life's surreal, it's too good to be true" He explained.

"I get that too." I confessed walking over the edge and sitting on it. He joins me and lays his head on my shoulder. "But I know at the end of the day, I would want to anything else than saving the lives of beautiful people who live here."

He breathed in my scent and sighed
."You're truly the most caring people I have ever met and that's one of the many reasons why I like you so much"

I chuckled and grabbed his hand firmly. "You're the sweetest person ever Henry. Some how you always seem to bring a smile to my face whenever you speak.

I feel his smile against my shoulder and I shuddered at the sensation. He then got up and I got up with him as we stood next to the fountain just staring at each other. He took my hands in his and looked into my blue eyes as I looked into his chocolate brown ones.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me smiling.

This is not happening!

Omg! Omg! No freaking way!

Yes!

Yes!

Yes!

Yes!

Yes!

Yes!

YAYYAYAYA!

I smiled up at him brightly before I took his face in my tiny hands and crashed my lips against his soft plump lips. I instantly felt this weird feeling in my stomach it felt so great kissing the guy I truly adored.

Best! Date! EVER!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Authors note:

WASSSAAAPPP!!! I haven't updated in over two weeks because I've been talking to my friend Matthew and I've gotten very distracted by him so....

[Not edited so it might be total shit!]

Here's an update to make it up.
Love you all my book worms!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
80.3K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
181K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...