Taealien is typing... || Taeh...

By XnerdyunicornX

Taealien 👽👽 is typing... The notification from Snapchat popped up on your screen. You were curious yet a bi... More

2
3
4
5
A/N

1

27 0 0
By XnerdyunicornX

I was in my room watching YouTube Music videos while working on my project for school when i heard my snapchat go off. I looked at my screen and saw

Taealien is typing...

I got curious to see who that was and to see what they were sending me so i then when to the chat but when I got there their little character left the screen, I then waited for a few minutes then when back to YouTube to resume the music and I began working on my project again.. It was about which place would you want to visit the most in the world and why. I picked Korea since I loved all of the music there and I also really loved how cute and adorable all of the people where. I also really loved the food and the culture in general. Once I got into my music again I heard my snapchat go off again. It showed..

From Taealien I tapped the banner and i went to tap the name Taealien but I then hesitated. I don't know anyone who likes aliens or what the word Tae meant.. If it was a nickname or a charecter or what. I started to think what if they sent me nasty pictures or worst asked me to send them nasty pictures?

"Well I will never know if I don't look" I said.

I then tapped on the name and squinted my eyes quickly trying to block out the bad pictures put then i slowly opened my eyes to reveal this..

My eyes were then blessed yet i was confused... I mean the guy looked really really really cute maybe even hot if i did say so myself. but what he said confused me. Maybe he was talking to his girlfriend and got the usernames mixed up I mean my username isn't that unique i mean it was Xx.Nerdy._.UnicornxX ((A/N Lol sorry but that was the first thing i could think off at the momment)) I couldn't put the dot after Unicorn because it was already taken... Maybe that was his girlfriends username..? At least I hope it was. So i decided to text him back no pictures because he doesn't need to know who i was or how i look like.

You

Um I don't know you... Maybe you got the username mixed up..?

He then read the text i sent him and immediately started to text me back

((A/N What he says will be in Korean but that would be too much work and confusion for me and you both so lets just pretend that its korean.. lol))

Taealien

OMO I am sooo sorry I din't mean to text you that!! I meant that for my girlfriend!! I don't even know you and you don't even know me i know that becaus that what in englishu!! Pleas forgiv m!! I realy didn men tooo!

Aww now I'm embarrassed... And once agai I apoligize!

He said all of that and miss spelling some words and I noticed that he was Korean... I really was interested in him now.. Wait.. How did he understand what i said? and I also just realized that the snapchat was in Korean too. I guess I was just so mesmerized in his face to even realize that.. Oops..

You

Oh it's okay! Really it is! :))

Wait.. How did you know what I was saying if you're Korean? I know what you're saying because I'm half Korean for one and I also am Fluent in it too. Unless you know how to speak English.

Taealien

Oh My hyung read it too me. He is fluent in englishu! I am glad that you are fluent in Korean so I wouldn't have to translate this.!

And I'm sorry for all of my misspellings earlier... I panicked.. Heh

you

Hyung? Hmm interesting! so I uh guess I'll leave you to your Girlfriend and I may or may not talk to you again. But if i do..I'll talk to you in Korean! :0

Annyeong!!

Taealien

Bye! I said it in english since you said bye in Korean! lol >0<

After I read his farewell I laughed a little because he was adorable. I think I might text him fairly often.. He seemed to be a fun guy! but I wasn't going to text him too often plus I need to get my project done.... Wait... "HE COULD HELP ME!!!" I yelled since no one was at home at the moment. My mom was at work and my sister was at her Boyfriends house probably eating each others faces. I cringed at just the thought. My brother was out with his friends skateboarding. I went back to snapchat and went to Taealien to ask him a question.

You

Yah! I know that we just got done texting with other but I had a question.

Taealien

Daebak! You really can speak Korean! Anyway, What was the question?

You

Lmao, My question may sound weird but I won't know until i ask you. Well I'm currently doing a project and well Its about where in the world would I want to go to and Why would I want to go there and I picked South Korea not just because I am half Korean but because I really love the culture, Food, and how adorably cute/handsome the people are. Its not weird for me to say that since I look just like them. I was wondering if you could help me on some information since I just thought that you were nice enough to ask and actually get a yes from.. Yes I know that this is a very weird question since I just met you by accident but I'm still willing to ask you. Its not like I'm asking you out. Lmafo.

Taealien

Wow you have a project and you're asking me to help you out with it? I'm honored! lol. And that really wasn't a weird question. I will take what you said as a complement when you said that us Koreans look adorably cute/handsome! hehe and Yes I would love to help you. I don't care that we just met. I'd do anything to help anyone out even a potential friend.

You

Well thanks! and I'd help you out if you needed it but I'd doubt that you needed help from some kid like me. T . T

Taealien

Kid? What do you mean Kid?

.....WAIT AM I TALKING TO A KID!!! I'M IN SOO MUCH TROUBLE!!!!

You

OMO No I am not a kid! I was born in '97. I'm a 97 liner! I'm not a kid I promise!

Taealien

Woah! Really I'm a '95 liner!!! Thats way cool!!

My friend Is a '97 Liner! I should Introduce you to him one day... Maybe all of my friends!!

You

Wait so your 20? well 22 in Korea?!

Thats cool. I'm doing my senior Project. I'm almost out of school. When I get out of school I'm moving to Seoul in South Korea!

Also I would love to meet Your other friends!

hehe I would be able to call them Oppa!

Taealien

Yah! What about me!?

:((

You

Well I don't know your name and when I do know your name I will call you oppa! just like your friends!

Taealien

Ohh

well

my

name

is

.......

......

.....

....

...

..

.

..

...

....

.....

......

.......

I'll tell you tomorrow. Hehe!! By new friend/stranger!!!!1!!!1!!!!!11!!!

You

You're joking right?

*Deeply sigh*

I was going to tell you my name and maybe even send you a picture but I guess I wont. Nope not anymore! haha! no picture for you!

are you not going to answer or at least respawn to me?

Oh my bad you're probably sleeping!

It's like what...

2:46 am. My bad Bye Stranger/new friend!

Oh btw you misspelled by wrong!

Goodnight!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I honestly had no idea how to end it. I hope you liked it, Please comment what you think and I also wanted to know if you guys would be okay in giving Ideas for the project? I mean I probably will have no one since I have no one reading my stories but oh well. Just trying to get my readers more involved in the story.

Anyways I hope you guys are eating well and sleeping well! Have a good nigh,day,afternoon what ever time it is when you're reading this!

Love you guys Byeeeeee!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 730 25
{BANGTAN just sent a snap! Tap to view!} Just cute little Snapchat imagines. Enjoy!
67.8K 7.6K 24
One day it just clicks. Jin remembers. He knows who they used to be and about their promise of a better future. He's willing to do anything to make i...
3.4K 165 8
Taeyong let out a frustrated sigh, knowing very well who the message is likely from. Just when he thinks that finally his day will become better, the...
38.6K 2.7K 22
Message from Jmochi! ---------- Jmochi: Let me help you. User3258: How can you? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Warning: this book does include self harm an...