A Goode Experience

By BarnowlNiza

Chiron has chosen year round campers to go to mortal school. Most have them went through elementary but have... More

1. The Announcement
2. Breaking In (At least, trying to)
3. The First Day
4. Homeroom
NOT AN UPDATE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEAWEED BRAIN
Discontinued

5. Math

1.1K 20 28
By BarnowlNiza

Percy's POV (GH)

For our next period, I had to leave Annabeth. I had regular math, and she had accelerated. When I walked into the classroom, I saw Athena writing her name on the whiteboard. Styx! Athena LOATHES me. Oh no. I saw the greek demigods giving me pitiful glances. I waved them off and went to sit in the back of the room like I normally did.

"Hello everyone! I am Professor Athena. In my classroom, I will not tolerate ANY rule breaking, fighting, or slackers" At that last part, Athena turned her gaze onto me. Looking into her eyes, I saw something there that scared me. Athena was going to put me through the torture of Pre-Calculus. (I know nothing of this subject so bear with me).

Honestly, I zoned out as soon as Athena started talking. Eventually, I was jolted back to reality, with a sharp jab in the ribs from Nico. He gestured to Athena when I looked at him. Looking at Athena with a questioning look. She just sighed and repeated the question. "What is the value for x in the equation on the board?" (Question: |x^2 − 1| = 3 Can anyone solve it?)

I looked at her blankly, "Um, x equals five?"

Athena sighed again "No" She then proceeded to solve the equation on the board.

(Solution: 
|x^2 − 1| = 3 -------> Original equation
 x^2 - 1   = 3 -----------> Remove the line things
         +1   = +1 -----------> Add 1 to both sides
x^2          = 4 --------------> Result of previous step
x               = √4 ----------> Take the square root of both sides
x               = 2 or -2 ------------> 2 answers because basic multiplication rules)

Looking at her with a confused expression, Athena just sighed and moved on.

After class FINALLY ended, I was reunited with Annabeth as we headed to our second period, technology with Hephaestus. This will be fun...

Word Count: 315

A/N: I'm SOOOOOO sorry for not updating, and I am sorry that it is so short, I have had writer's block, and I am working on another story. It is an original story written by me and a friend, so it would be great if you could check it out! You might find that the characters from that story might just somehow end up here...

Thanks for reading!

~Niza

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 609 45
Basically what the title says thank you so much for the support ily <3 events are not in order, i am adding my own additions, but all credits go t...
27.2K 538 26
Charlie (Conner's only granddaughter), has found this magical glowing book in her grandfathers attic. She just saw her great aunt and her grandfathe...
75.2K 2K 65
"Tam." "No, fuck you." "Tam." "No." "Tam, so help me, I will break into your fucking house." this fic is offically my least favorite child there's no...
1.3M 56.1K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC