LOVERS | sean lew

By seancontent

They were once rivals that just cannot stand the mere presence of one another. But now that the tables have t... More

Lovers + Sean Lew
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
new story!
xx.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxiv.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
xxviii.
xxix.
xxx.
xxxi.
xxxii.
xxxiii.
~songs~
xxxiv.
xxxv.
xxxvi.
xxxvii.
xxxviii.
xxxix.
xl.
xli.
xliii.
xliv.
xlv.
xlvi.

xlii.

1.8K 48 120
By seancontent

double update for today because i miss writing lol DRAMA AHEAD (this story has too much drama and heavy scenes i hate me lol)

December 24

"Merry Christmas Eve, baby llama!" Sean bursted into the girls' room, screeching in a highpitched voice as Sapphire rolled over in embarrassment. "Don't I get a greeting, too? After a full day of rehearsing while you shoot scenes?"

"Take a shower, first, then I'll think about it." Sapphire wrinkled her nose, sending a quick glare towards all the other girls who unashamedly filmed them and laughed. "Your rehearsal sweat is making me gag."

But she was lying. Sean never smelled bad once in his life, and it was so so unfair in so many ways. And she knew he knew it, by the way he uncaringly shrugged off the hoodie he had on over his Christmas shirt and bearhugged Sapphire off the bed with all his might.

"Merry Christmas Eve, and Merry Christmas in advance, bubba!" He screeched out again, running around in circles as they both laughed in glee. "I got you a present, but you only get to open it Christmas morning."

"We have to shoot first thing in the morning."

"Dang it. Wake up earlier?" Sean suggested with a sheepish smile, setting Sapphire down slowly on the floor.

Getting back from Los Angeles, it was a nonstop filming schedule in order to make up for the days they missed. It wasn't easy, but it had to be done. And they loved what they're doing so dearly anyway, that it didn't feel like work anymore most of the time. It felt more like a big and fun vacation project among the closest friends, even if they had to still go do stuff on Christmas Eve and Christmas mornings.

"No way." She shook her head and stuck out her tongue at him. But behind her, she pulled out from under her pillow the dogtag necklace she got with his initials engraved in it. With a huge, ear-splitting grin, she outstretched it infront of her. "But here, I'm much more informed than you, so here's your gift!"

"Oh wow, dog tags? Guess I'm your bitc—"

"Why don't I get a normal thank you?"

"You're welcome."

They said they were going to make it work, and they were now, despite Sean's schedule that's slowly getting clustered, and Sapphire rising to her fullest potential with all the new stuff coming her way. They were making it work, with facetimes in between breaks, and small talk when they're in the same set, and morning texts before the day begins, and goodnight texts before the day ends.

It was a work in progress, really. Sean would forget, Sapphire would forget, and days on end, they both would forget about their phones and just go along with their schedules. But they would make it up to each other, apologizing and understanding and trusting each other. They've come to terms that they have their own lives anyway, and that they're not always going to be just on their phones.

They were doing just alright.

December 31

The two loved Christmas as much as they loved Halloween, but the rush the New Years' gave was far more different than any other holiday. And, it also gave Sean the excuse to atleast kiss Sapphire in public for that traditional New Years kiss.

The girl was quick to get back to the set after wrapping up another episode of Twist, and she also filmed a few sets for The Beast Network. She was utterly grateful that her schedule was almost perfectly fitted with puzzles and never clashing problematically, but everything made her a lot more busier.

But after her scenes, they all went back to the house for the New Years' backyard party they've all been waiting for. Running around, getting dressed and putting finishing touches made time pass by quick and the clock's almost at 12, and Sean arrived as another day from Todrick's set was over just in time. Sean wouldn't want to miss his first new year with his girlfriend; he wouldn't miss it for the world after the few days of just seeing her through phone screens and selfies with the dogs she met in Brat's studios.

For this day, Sapphire and Sean were going to push aside any doubt and negativity they've had, and just enjoy the year's welcome party as happy as possible.

"Babe, countdown's starting! C'mon, let's get our sparklers!" Sapphire pulled Sean to the backyard where their friends were excitedly lighting up the little sparkle sticks they held, and a few were passed to the duo. "These don't explode, right?"

"Maybe," Noah teased, getting into position beside Rich on the laid down picnic blanket on the grass. "Yeah, I'm sitting down for this one. My girlfriend's at home, sucks."

10..

"My legs are too excited to sit down!" Kaycee squealed, hugging each of her family who flew down to New York to celebrate. "Aaah, a new year! And fireworks!"

9..

"Want any wine, mommies and daddies? Cheese?" Janelle offered, shushing Will for awhile. "There's still a lot more left."

"Babe, c'mon, just sit down with me, countdown's almost at 1!"

8..

Sapphire spared a glance at Miya and Cheuk, who was on another spot on the grass with a blanket laid down beneath them while Sarah and Serris sent a giddy smile her way. Charlize's mom was snuggled beside her on the hammock, and Lexee's parents and siblings were all huddled up together as they counted down with the clock. Of course, Nat's mom and a bestfriend from back home were already dancing around along with Josh Pricdle's own family while Julian's parents were snuggled up against each other in an embrace that made Julian cringe.

All their families were here celebrating the birth of a new start, and Sapphire's whole being warmed in happiness. She knew deep in her heart that her parents were watching over her, smiling so proudly that their daughter grew up to be this young lady now.

She looked up, and she smiled.

7..

Noah had his phone out now, his sulking coming to a stop as his beautiful girlfriend made him feel like she was still there with him.

Jade's mom was enjoying the wine, and Josh K and Rich were contented with each other as they knew their parents had the best of reasons on why they couldn't come.

6..

As much as Sapphire didn't like Jordyn, she was curious as to where the blonde girl was. Although she had a hunch she was back at their home somewhere in this big place of New York's, celebrating genuine love with her family and friends, she still had the girl in mind as she hoped this new year would change things for the better between them.

5..

Geo wasn't around either, and Sapphire hoped he was having a great year. Later that day, Geo told everyone that he was celebrating at a party his friends threw and that anyone was welcome to come. But of course, he's also invited to the group's special celebration.

Along with the others, such as Malina who rarely came by after filming her short scenes and Noah who always tagged along with Geo. They all hoped they had a merry christmas, and a great new year.

4..

3..

"Hi," Sean whispered, making Sapphire look up at him with a soft smile. Her face was being illuminated with the faint, crackling light of the sparkler, but her smile glowed brighter in his eyes. They say people glow differently when they're happy, and Sapphire was a ray of light.

And today, she was an angel.

"Hi." He pulled her close, his arm tighter around her.

2..

"I'm glad we reached this far, bub, I'm glad we did. Been a tough ride, huh?"

"It really was," Sapphire chuckled, a montage of the past few months playing in her mind.

Sean was glad the year ended up alright. Sapphire was, too. And she hoped it was going to be just like this until the very end.

1..

January 1

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

"Happy birthday, bitch— ouch, mom!"

And then Sean's lips were hers in a loving embrace, filled with so much passion and happiness and love that he felt for the very girl as the cheers around them grew even louder while the fireworks brightened up the sky in the background.

Her lips curled into a smile, kissing deeper as her hands came up to around his neck to pull him closer. With eyes shut tight, she felt every single adoration she felt for the boy who she almost let go. But the boy peaked through hooded lids, just to see how beautiful she looked with that smile on her face.

Another year welcomed, another adventure to go through. Another whole lot of obstacles to pass by.

But they wanted to be just in the moment, and this was a magical one. With the fireworks, the laughter, the moments, the food, and the boy beside her.

Mom, Dad, happy new year. I miss you.

February

"So, I have some tea to spill."

"Ew, I never thought I would hear you say that!" Sapphire chuckled in the middle of her sentence. "You sound so weird. Say it again."

"Uhh, no." Sean gave her a weird look. "But I'm serious. I need to tell you something."

Sapphire peeked over her phone to take a quick glance at Katherine just to check if she was calling for the next take. But the girl went back to her phone, with Sean waiting on the other line with half of his face on the screen. "Spill the beans, Shamu."

"My Mom just told me this, too, because she forgot to tell me two days ago but.." Sean drum rolled on the table of the dressing room he was in, making the girl laugh. "..I'm going to China somewhere between the end of the month, and the beginning of March."

"BABY!" Sapphire shrieked, jumping in her lounge chair. But she was quick to cover her mouth and apologize to the production crew that got rattled by the sudden teenager screaming. "I mean— baby! What the frick, I'm so proud of you! Look at you, prospering and going on tour already!"

"I'm just going to teach a few classes! And I think a little WOD judging, or something like that."

"No time to get fake humble on me now, Mr. Worldwide, you're the hot shit now." She scoffed, playfully rolling her eyes. "But seriously, that's such a big thing! I'm so so so happy and so so proud of you! I can't wait to see you kill it in China, and teach cool new combos, and share your craft to other people that look up to you so much, and show how extremely incredible you are, and how genuinely nice you are. I can't wait to see you do all that, and so much more! I'm so excited— AHHH!"

Sean bursted out laughing on the other side of the Facetime call, his face growing red at the appreciation and love Sapphire showed by the way she danced around in her seat. She was always so supportive, and Sean was grateful for all the proud moments she had for him. It only fueled him to do better. "Shut uuuuup. I promise I'll bring you something back from Beijing."

"Damn right, you should! Get me those cute China shirt things!"

But then suddenly, a door from behind Sean opened and an urgent guy whispered to something that was apparently important as Sean's face morphed from ecstatic to blank. Hurriedly, Sean faced Sapphire with an apologetic face. "I guess I'm needed on set again. Text you later?"

"Pfft. Of course. Serve your peasants, king, I'll be waiting." She laughed again, waving her hand mockingly at him. "Bye, S! Stay safe, and have fun!"

"I will. Take care of yourself! I'll text when I'm done, and maybe I'll take a milkshake home for you."

--
Sapphire was way too tired to function, but she knew her boyfriend was back home and she knew she had to do something for him before he had to leave. She felt like she was obligated to, before he leaves and disappears for a few weeks.

"Hey, are you back home packing?" Sapphire mumbled to her phone that was snuggled between her ear and her shoulder.

There was a muffled sound of shuffling on the other line before Sean's tired voice said, "yeah. Think Katherine felt a little bit merciful today. We shot almost all the scenes I have to be in while I'm gone for the trip, and it was traumatizing. But I think I'm going to fall asleep on my pile of clothes."

The girl carefully opened the door, mumbling a silent greeting to Miya who was just lounging around the living room with a magazine on her lap. Setting down the bag of clothes she took home from Puma, she jogged up the stairs all the while balancing her phone still.

"Well," Sapphire started off, "sucks that you don't have any helping hand, huh?"

"Cause my mo—"

"Yeah, but I'm here." And she pushed open the door with her feet, surprising Sean with a bag of Chick-Fil-A in one hand and bottles of water in another. "With food, might I add."

Sean was quick to his feet to run towards Sapphire, he first took the bags from her and then engulfed her in a hug that he instantly melted into. After a damn tiring day, he needed atleast the comfort of his girlfriend.

"Thank Geo for that. He gave me the idea to bring you food."

"Geo, huh?" Sean pulled away, giving her a slightly suspicious look. "You two gotten close?"

Sapphire shook her head in amusement and shushed Sean with two fingers on his lips. "He's a nice guy, and just a friend who cared for you, too. Now, enjoy this food, you jealous twig."

"He's a nice guy," Sean mocked with a funny face. "Yeah, sure."

"Sean!" The girl scolded, laughing slightly as she ruffled the taller boy's hair cheekily. "Stop. I swear, you'll get along with him pretty nicely."

Sapphire's mind geared back to the night of that Brat party, and the number of revelations that was spilled that shakened her up. She never told Sean anyone of those, nor did she tell Sean anything about Jordyn.

But she didn't want to anymore. They were doing so so good now, with no problems in between. She didn't want to ruin that with what happened in the past.

Besides, Jordyn never even bothered her anymore. As nice as that was, it was still suspicious that the girl never stepped a foot closer to her these days.

"Okay, maybe I will get along with Geo," Sean murmured begrudgingly. "And give him a piece of my mind."

"Sean!"

"I'm just kidding!"

Sapphire just shook her head, and dropped to Sean's bed with a thud. It was on instinct to fish her phone out of the pocket once Sean went back to packing the last shirts he need to have for the trip. And almost unhealthily, it waa still an instinct to go on social media just to read everything silently, like what she always did before.

It was unhealthy because the amount of hate she has gotten has suddenly rised to this maximum wherein every little thing she does sparked hate in her comments, may it be just a picture of her with Julian or a picture of her eating. Everyone had something to say about everything, and it was sickening to her that people have the conscience to do all of this.

She hated it; she hated every single one of it that she had to turn off her comments. But it still didn't stop there.

She used to enjoy commenting on her friends' pictures, and liking videos, and messaging back other people. But now, it was as if that was taken away from her because every corner of her accounts were just so riddled with negativity that she cannot handle.

She was slowly and slowly questioned if this is what she wanted for the rest of her life, and she was afraid of the answer.

Switching to her private account with only the people she knew as followers, she sighed deeply just to relieve off the heaviness her chest felt.

She wished it would magically go away one day, but things like that don't happen in real life.

"Hey, bub?"

"Yeah?" Sean looked up from his phone with eyes round in wonder. "What is it?"

"Can you please hug me? Please?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 944 102
Complete Nexus - a means of connection; tie; a link Another social media epistolary Sean Lew, Kaycee Rice, Bailey Sok, Josh Price, Julian Deguzman, T...
12.4K 294 15
It all starts with a group text... KayAndBai and MigosSJJ Kaycee Rice Tahani Anderson Bailey Sok Sean Lew Julian Deguzman Josh Price
178K 4.2K 36
In which a boy and a girl throw daggers at each other with their death glares and snarky mouths every time they come across each other, which was bas...
3.4K 166 18
[This is a collab with @joshandtylerlanegirl!] * * * * * "Y/N," Tyler's voice dropped to just above a whisper. "I've seen you and Be...