Don't (NaLu Lemon)

By RikiShikiDo

Lucy hoped to live a normal life with her best friend. Whom, of course, she is in love with. What will happe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Prologue

20.9K 281 187
By RikiShikiDo

I want him. I want him mine so bad. But I can't have him. Because he likes someone else.

I writhe uncomfortably while watching this damn movie I didn't even want to come to. But he wanted me to join them cause we 'haven't hung out in a while'. I glance over and see Natsu and Lisanna cuddling as close as they could in the movie theater seats. I look away sadly and try to come up with an excuse so I can leave. 

"Hey I'm not feeling so good so I'm going to head home." I whisper quietly as I get up and grab my things. "Oh I'm sorry about that Luce. Ill call you later." Natsu said quietly. There was a hint of regret, or was it sadness? I couldn't catch it but I shrugged it off as I scooted through. I went to look back one last time but saw Natsu looking hungrily at something. seeing that he didn't notice me turning around, I turned on my heel and waltzed out of the theater and hurried to my car.

I banged my head against the steering wheel after getting into the car. I can't handle much more of this. As I hold in the tears of more heartbreak, I start my car and drive back to my house. 

I take a couple turns and stops until I finally reach my drive way. I park my car and grab my purse and got out of the car and locked it. I walk into my house, through my purse on the couch and ran into my ran. I plopped myself onto my bed and sighed. I could've stayed until the end of the movie but there was no point too when I wasn't having fun at all. Third wheeling for your crush isn't fun.

I roll over onto my back and kicked my shoes off while I scrolled through my phone. I looked at the clock and it read 7:33 p.m. The movie should be over now. I sigh, not exactly expecting Natsu to call me since he never does unless its to hang out with him and Lisanna.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Lisanna or anyone. They do make a cute couple though, but it hurts so much to see them together. I guess I just sound like a jealous freak don't I?

I got up from my bed and went into the kitchen and made myself a snack consisting of just strawberries. While holding the bowl, I walk into my living room and sat on the couch and watched some t.v. to waste some time. I was entranced at the screen until my phone rang. I lazily look over it and see it was Natsu calling me for once. I shrugged as I picked up the phone.

"Hey Luce, I just dropped Lisanna off at her house, do you mind if I come over for a bit?" Natsu said over the phone a bit fast, he sounded agitated and upset. "Sure, just walk in through the front door when you get here, it'll be unlocked." I reply back firmly and smiled to myself. "All right be over in a bit." With that Natsu hung up quickly. I sat for a moment confused knowing well that Natsu doesn't do that often. But I shrug and go into my room to change into my pj's consisting of short spandex and a sweatshirt.

I sat on my bed on my phone, reminiscing of old memories of me and Natsu back in highschool. 

"Hey Lucy? Do you promise, that one day when I need a huge favor, no matter what it is, would you do it?" "Yeah!"

I remember that day quite well, but I wasn't sure why I was thinking about it right now.

But I was about to find out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

960K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
165K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
377K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...