Cᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴ ᴏғ Pᴀɪɴ | 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓙...

By usagithesailormoon

★彡 🅒🅞🅜🅟🅛🅔🅣🅔🅓 彡★ 𝐀 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐉𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘯�... More

•프롤로그• ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
¹•하나• ᵒᵘᵗʳᵒ
²•둘• ᵂᶦˢʰᶦⁿᵍ ᴼⁿ ᴬ ˢᵗᵃʳ
³•셋• ᴿᵉᶠˡᵉᶜᵗᶦᵒⁿ
⁴•넷• ᴸᶦᵉ
⁵•다섯• ᴮˡᵒᵒᵈ, ˢʷᵉᵃᵗ & ᵀᵉᵃʳˢ
⁶•여섯• ᴰᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᴸᵉᵃᵛᵉ ᴹᵉ
⁷•일곱• ˢᵗᶦᵍᵐᵃ
⁸•여덟• ᴴᵒᵘˢᵉ ᴼᶠ ᶜᵃʳᵈˢ
⁹•아홉• ˢᵃᵛᵉ ᴹᵉ
¹⁰•열• ˢᴱᴬ
ᵤwᵤ - ₁₀₀₀
¹² •열둘• ᵀᵒᵐᵒʳʳᵒʷ
¹³•열셋•ᴸᵒᵛᵉ ᴵˢ ᴺᵒᵗ ᴼᵛᵉʳ
¹⁴•열셋•ᴺᵒᵗ ᵀᵒᵈᵃʸ
¹⁵•열다섯 •ᴰᵒᵖᵉ
¹⁶•열여섯 •ᶠᶦʳˢᵗ ᴸᵒᵛᵉ
¹⁷•열일곱 •ᵂᵃᵏᵉ ᵁᵖ
¹⁸•열여덟 •ᴬᵐ ᴵ ᵂʳᵒⁿᵍ
¹⁹•열아홉 •ᴮᵒʸ ᴵⁿ ᴸᵘᵛ
²⁰•스물•ᵂᵃʳ ᵒᶠ ᴴᵒʳᵐᵒⁿᵉ
²¹•이십 일•ᴵⁿᵗᵉʳˡᵘᵈᵉ
²²•이십 이•ᴰᶦᵐᵖˡᵉ
²³•이십 삼• ᴱᵘᵖʰᵒʳᶦᵃ
²⁴ •이십 사• ᴸᵒᵛᵉ ᴹᵃᶻᵉ
²⁵•이십 오• ᵀʰᵉ ᴹᵒᵒᵈ ᴼᶠ ᴸᵒᵛᵉ
²⁶ •이십 육• ᴴᵒˡᵈ ᴹᵉ ᵀᶦᵍʰᵗ
²⁷ •이십 칠• ᴺᵒ ᴹᵒʳᵉ ᴰʳᵉᵃᵐ
²⁸ •이십 팔• ᴶᵘˢᵗ ᴼⁿᵉ ᴰᵃʸ
²⁹ •이십 구• ᴸᵉᵗ ᴳᵒ
³⁰ •삼십• ˢᶦⁿᵍᵘˡᵃʳᶦᵗʸ
ᴱᴺᴰ •삼십일• ᵀʳᶦᵛᶦᵃ : ᴸᵒᵛᵉ
ᴸᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ 結 'ᴬⁿˢʷᵉʳ'
💜 єᑭιᒪσgᑌє 💜

¹¹•열하나 • ᴮᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶠˡʸ

3.7K 225 61
By usagithesailormoon

"The loves that never leaves is a love that should have been"
<Kim Namjoon>

•••

<The unforgotten past>

"Hyung, what are you going to be in the future?"

"A surgeon..."

Jimin eyes widen with adoration and fascination at Namjoon's answer. "Wah hyung! That's great. You're a genius so you will be a great surgeon, hyung..."proclaimed Jimin with enthusiasm.

Namjoon laughed at the compliment, ruffles the soft black hair of Jimin lovingly causing the younger to blush and his chubby cheeks turn to beautiful pinkish. Namjoon cood at the view, seeing how cute Jimin was.

"It's exaggerated Minnie..."he said then.

Jimin shooks his head denying the statement. He knows that Namjoon is capable to achieve his dream to be a heart surgeon. He is genius and the best student in the school. He placed on the 3rd for the special examination of all schools in Korea. Namjoon is a bright student with a bright future. Jimin was looking forward to see how handsome Namjoon will be in his white lab coat.

"And what about you Minnie?"Namjoon asked.

Jomin pouted at the question."I don't know..."

Namjoon furrowed at the answer. "Eh? Why is that?"

Jimin shrugged his shoulder, protruding his lower lips with frustration. "The same cliche excuse hyung. I need to take over family business..."

Namjoon chuckles and nodded in understanding the dilemma. He knows that Jimin's family had their own business in Seoul but he doesn't know how rich he was. Jimin never shared the full story of his family and he too didn't bother to ask. He was comfortable to be friend with Jimin as he is. Nothing can change the friendship, either their status or differences.

"I really like this place, hyung..."

Namjoon smiles at the saying before he averted his eyes towards the blue sea. The hill nearby their school is the best port for him and his other friends to meet and play together. Sometimes it's only him and Jimin will sit together at the bench on the side, enjoying the sunset and have a chit chat about everything.

"Me too. I like this place a lot. It's peaceful to be here...away from school and problem..."Namjoon said, agreed with Jimin.

Jimin nodded. "Yeah...the sunset beautiful..."

"Emm..."

"Hyung...."

"Emm..."

"When we both graduated from school, you will be a doctor and I will take over my family business so we can't meet up with each other as frequent as now. Will you forget me then?" Jimin asked hypothetically. His eyes on Namjoon that looks too calm after hearing the question, didn't flinched at all.

Namjoon let out a soft giggles and he pinched Jimin's cheek, a habit he had developed because of how he likes the puffiness. "You're so cute Minnie!"

Jimin pouted and rubs his sore cheeks. "Hyung! It's hurt! And I'm serious hyung. Will you forget me then?"shrieked him before repeating his question for Namjoon to answer.

"No Minnie. I will not forget someone cute like you. And why we must be drifted apart just because we had chosen a different path? We still can communicate and keep in touch through phone and emails right?"

Jimin smiles wider, causing his eyes to form the shape of crescent moon. He nodded vigourously, feeling contended at the answer knowing that his relationship with Namjoon will not stop at the end of high school. Namjoon too smiles at the reaction and patted Jimin's head lovingly sharing the same compassion.

-----xxx-----

<The painful present that he need to live with>

Namjoon was just finished his bath time when he heard from the hallway that Taehyung cheerfully enjoying himself to converse with Jim Park at the kitchen. He always knew that Taehyung is friendlier even with stranger and it is not hard for him to make friends easily. That was something that he always jealous about Taehyung. Namjoon was socially awkward and to start a decent conversation with a stranger always took him for a while. That's the reason why he had limited circles of friend.

Namjoon footstep halted when he heard the question asked by Jim Park to Taehyung.

"And Namjoon? He's not there with all of you?" asked Jim Park curiously.

Namjoon gulped at it, feeling nervous of what is Taehyung going to answer. No. He's not ready to share his personal life with his new boss. Jim Park shouldn't know about his dark past. It's hideous and it will make the younger to hate him more. Who will hire an employee that had depression records and suicidal?

Namjoon took a glimpse at Taehyung's face that had changed to sad and sorrow before he answered. "We were on the way to the hospital at that time, hyung he...."

Namjoon couldn't let Taehyung to say it. No. He sprinted his legs, coming out from his hideout and immediately interrupted with the conversation.

"Tae...what did you told him just now?"

Jimin and Taehyung were startled at Namjoon lower and deep tone. Both were nervous at his serious facial expression especially Taehyung. He almost chokes with fear before he averted his eyes toward Jim Park that seem taken aback too at the sudden appearance of his brother. Taehyung take a look at his brother once again before smiling widely to cover up his fault. 

"No-nothing hyung. We just have a chit chat..."said Taehyung stuttering.

Jimin frowned at the lies but immediately comprehend that Namjoon might be didn't like his brother to tell someone stranger about their personal matters. He is curious to know what is the secret but he tried not to be rude by asking at the moment. He will know about it eventually, it's just a matter of time.

Namjoon then joined both Jim Park and Taehyung at the dining table before he delicately served the dinner to each plate. He doesn't talk or say anything leaving Jim Park and Taehyung to feel more awkward while eating the dinner. They can sense the tension at the table.

"Did you cooked this Tae?" asked Jimin, breaking the ice, trying to kill the awkwardness.

Taehyung grinned before shook his head. "Hyung did. I just preheat it in the microwave,"he answered while laughing.

Namjoon rolled his eyes at Taehyung childish act before he took a glance at Jim Park. His smiling face had make Namjoon's heart skip a beat.The crescent smile had reminded him to someone he knew. The same expression whenever that person laughed and smiled which he always longing for.  Someone who is very closed to his heart but no longer there. Suddenly he can feel the butterfly inside his stomach, shuddered at the beautiful moment with his friends back at the school. How time had flies away and his heart is strickened reminiscing all the beautiful memories, leaving a lump on his heart. A heavy burden that had been long weighed inside him.

"So when your hyung go to work what are you doing Tae?"asked Jimin further.

"Ah, I will go to the youth centre nearby and learn lots of skills for me to be more independant. And I will go for therapy too for my feet..."he explained while shoving the rice with kimchi to his mouth hungrily. He always enjoyed his brother's cooking.

"Theraphy? So you can walk again?"

Taehyung nodded. "Yes..."

"He still need to undergo a risky operation though..."intercept Namjoon, explaining further the complication that Taehyung need to bear if he ever want to walk again.

"Owh...I see..."

"That's right Jim-hyung. And it's costly too since I need to go to the US for the operation. That's why Joon-hyung is working harder to earn money..."

Jimin was stunned at Taehyung's statement  and he instantenously look at Namjoon who had  lowered down his head on the plate, playing with the food with his spoon in daze. The fact that Namjoon need to work for Taehyung's operation had caused his heart to pierce with agony. Feeling  guilty and remorseful that he had played with Namjoon's dedication on his job. He didn't knew that the elder need the job very much. He never thought that Namjoon is earning the money for Taehyung. What kind of life that Namjoon had go through for the past five years? He really want to know now.

"But I'm glad that hyung had been working at LNC. Before this he had done so many jobs days and nights and he has no time to rest at all," Taehyung added.

Namjoon chidded at Taehyung big mouth, glaring at his younger brother but only been reciprocate with a tongue stuck out by Taehyung playfully. He then swifted his orbs toward Jim Park in front of him when he is in aw shuck that the guy had let out of a soft giggles at Taehyung antic. Namjoon can feel his face burning from the reaction and subconsciously he touched his warm cheek. This is the first time he ever saw the young COO laughed and let loose himself in front of Namjoon.

Taehyung stare at his brother with a frown. "Why hyung? Are you okay? Your face is red..."

"Ah? Err I'm okay..." stutters Namjoon, didn't expect for Taehyung to notice the change in his facial expression.

Jimin had his eyes on Namjoon to and realised that the face is now in flush red and Namjoon didn't look very comfortable on his seat. "Maybe you're feverish because of the rain..."he added.

Namjoon shook his head denying the allegation but he knew that partly was because of that and partly was because of Jim Park ethereal face that looking at him with concern. The warmth sipping through his whole body and Namjoon can feel the effect of the rain suddenly. His head slightly throbbing and each time he eat his food he got the queasy feeling started to fill in his mouth. He just hope he didn't fall sick tomorrow. He sighed at the thought.

"You really look like you're sick hyung,"said Taehyung concerned.

"No..no. I'm fine, don't worry ok...I will..." Namjoon didn't have time to finish up his sentence when he let out a sneeze. And he is aware that all the attention is at him now.

"See! You better take your medicine hyung before you got a nasty fever. I won't be able to take care of you, you know that right?" said Taehyung a little bit antsy and sad knowing that his capability is limited when he is confined to the wheelchair. He can't moved freely and if Namjoon got sick he can't help so much. He hates it. He hates the cruel fact that when Namjoon need him he is unable to give a helping hand.

Namjoon gawking at Taehyung sad face and feel a pang of sorrow in his heart that he had caused Taehyung to have that self low esteem just because he is unable to take care of Namjoon. He never expected Taehyung to feel sad over that matter but he knew sometimes the feeling that he can't move like any other people had given him the frustration. And each time he saw that sad face, his guilt railing up that he is the one that had caused the misery in Taehyung's life.

"I'm fine Tae...Dont worry ok. I'll take the medicine after this..."coaxed Namjoon, can't bear to see the sad face of his little brother for a second. He ruffles the hair lovingly, smiles fondly at Taehyung that seated besides him.

Taehyung engraved a boxy smile to his brother at ease with the words. "Ah hyung? Since Jim-hyung had send you home so what about tomorrow?You didn't have your car..."

Namjoon gasped in realisation at the fact that his car was still at LNC and he need to drop Taehyung at the centre early in the morning and he himself need to go to the work afterwards. Namjoon scratched his scalp, thinking the solution to the problem.

"Nevermind. I'll ask Hobi-hyung to come and drop you to the centre. And I will take the train. Okay?" he said in relieved that he still had Hoseok to rely on in this urgent situation.

"Hobi...who?" asked Jimin can't contained his curiosity listening to the new name in Namjoon's life. How many men did he have for himself? Jimin feels angered at the fact that Namjoon had so many man to back him up when he needed them. He clenched his fist in wrath, eyes narrowed down to Namjoon.

Namjoon is taken aback at the stern voice of Jim Park and the death stare had make Namjoon to flinch. He glanced at Taehyung hoping that Taehyung couldn't read behind the facial expression that Jim Park has clearly shown right now.

"Ah Hobi-hyung? He's family friend. Joon-hyung used to work at his convenient store nearby our house. When hyung can't pick me up at the centre then Hobi-hyung will come to the rescue..."explained Taehyung chirpishly. He looks happy whenever he talked about Hoseok. Eyes beaming with adoration at the guy name Hoseok.

"Emm really??"

Namjoon gulped at the cold response knowing the constrict in his voice. The same dark expression eventhough he had been used to it but still is able to give the same chills to Namjoon. Namjoon is trembling at his seat.

"You need to wake up early hyung for you to take the bus to the train station..." said Taehyung with concern. He knew how far the office was from their house. If their car had broken down, Namjoon need to wake up early to catch the bus to the train station. It will takes 20 minutes ride. Then another 30 minutes journey with the train. It will tiresome Namjoon at the end of the day.

Namjoon smiles at ease. "No worries Tae. I used to it..."

"I'll come to fetch you tomorrow. No need for a public transport..."

"What?!!"shrieked Namjoon in shocked at the sudden and almost impossible motion from Jim Park.

Jimin clears his throat and eyes on Namjoon's surprised face. "Well I'm the one that dropped you home today so it will be my responsibilty too to give you a ride to the office tomorrow..."he explained vaguely.

"But...but Sir..."

"No but Kim Namjoon-ssi..." intercept Jimin without giving any chances for Namjoon to declined his offer.

"Wah that's great Joon-hyung!"

Namjoon averted his eyes toward Taehyung who seems happy with the offer, leaving Namjoon to fluster by himself that now he can't reject it in front of Taehyung. Namjoon bit his lower lip when he realised that Jim Park is now looking at him intensely with a smirk on his face.

Why he need to do that? Is he going to torture me again tomorrow?

It was a long day for Namjoon and when Jim Park left his house at 10p.m, Namjoon's body already succumb into fatigueness that he can't even moved his legs anymore. His body was slumped into his bed and his eyes were blurry and his head is drowsy out of the flu medicine he tooks after the meal. He still in daze with the fact that Jim Park had volunteered himself to pick him up tomorrow. What is he planning right now? Thinking of any possibilities had make Namjoon to shiver in fear. However he can't hold any longer before his body completely shutting down and he was in a deep sleep within a minute.

The next morning, when Jimin parked his car in front of Namjoon's apartment, he was appalled to see Namjoon was beamingly cheerful talking to Taehyung and a red hair guy that he assumed to be the Hoseok as they had mentioned last night. His eyes narrowed down with rage when he saw how lovingly that Hoseok guy ruffling Namjoon's hair causing the male to laugh happily. He gritted his teeth with anger that the male always had someone that treating him so special until he had felt he was being left out. He should be able to do that to Namjoon, same as Baekhyun, Yoongi and Hoseok. But why the elder always distance himself and makes him struggling to become closer to him? Jimin huffed in frustration knowing that he himself had contributed to such mess.

Jimin strokes his hair, galncing for a second on the mirror when he notice that Namjoon is approaching his car. Trying to look good in front of the elder.

"Good morning Sir. Sorry to bother you to pick me up..."greet Namjoon politely.

Jimin chidded and asked him to get in in the car before speeding up the car into the main road. He steal a look at Namjoon from the corner of his eyes and the elder obviously look good than yesterday. No signs that the elder is feverish like last night and he sighed in relieved. But later on cursed to himself for being too concern about the male where he should be stick to his revenge plan.

"Damn!" screamed him subconsciously.

Namjoon jumped out from his seat, startled at the loud voice before swifted to his boss with a frown face. What did he do for him to be mad like that?

Jimin who can sense that Namjoon is looking at him, furrowed his eyebrows. "What?" he asked bluntly.

"Sir...you...are you mad at me?"

"For what?"

"You just curse..."

Jimin eyebrows slightly lifted before he realised that he had cursed out loud just now when he only intended to do that inside his mind. He fakes a cough before clearing his throat. "No I'm not mad at you. Do I need to be angry at you for all the time? Jeez..."

"So...sorry Sir..."

"And do you have to be sorry for everything Kim Namjoon? Do you realised that you might be not intended to say that but you just say it out of habit? So where is the honesty in doing such? Stop faking yourself. It's grossed!"

Namjoon bit his inner cheek, clammed his lips restrained himself from saying anything that will agitate the younger more. He doesn't want to confront the young COO wrath and hot temper early in the morning in his car especially. Not after what had happened last night.

"Arghh you had spoiled my mood. Damn it!" scolded him while stroking his black hair in rage.

"Sor..." Namjoon closed his mouth immediately with both of his hand, stopping himself from uttering the word again before Jim Park got angrier. He looks at Jim Park whose eyes on the road but he can see clearly his jaws moving tensely.

"Whatever Kim Namjoon...Ah, we need to go to Daegu tomorrow so pack up your things for three days...."

"Da...Daegu??"

Namjoon heart sunk at the name of the place. He's fiddling with his fingers out of nervousness. His breathing hitching and he can feels his throat gasping for air. He hadn't been there for five years. Five years running away from the horrofying reality he had there. He didn't think he will be able to set his feet in the land of Daegu. No! He wanted to scream a big no and refused to go there with Jim Park. Will he be able to understand? Will Jim Park spare him if he decline to go to Daegu?

"S-sir?"

AUTHOR'S NOTE:-

Sorry for the boring chapter though 😂
And what will happened in Daegu? 😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498K 20K 60
𝘒𝘪𝘮 𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘫𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦, 𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦, 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘺, 𝘴𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘯𝘺𝘶𝘮𝘫𝘰𝘰𝘯. 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘹 𝘰𝘣𝘴...
14.3K 542 34
" 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐬 𝐛𝐲, 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭...
47.6K 4.4K 47
വിധി......🤐 അതൊരു വല്ലാത്ത സംഭവം തന്നെ... നാം ഇഷ്ടപ്പെട്ടതും നമ്മളെ ഇഷ്ടപ്പെട്ടതും ഒരു കൈ അകലത്തിൽ നഷ്ടപ്പെടുമ്പോൾ ഒന്നും ചെയ്യാൻ ആവാതെ നോക്കി നിൽക...
11.2K 402 36
Just an imagination... Story of how an idol loved by millions feels useless and lost himself in his journey of following his passion.. I AM SORRY FOR...