daddy issues → brad simpson |...

hairtoolong tarafından

𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘 𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐔𝐄𝐒 in which sex is everything. © hairtoolong Daha Fazla

0 - preface
1 - so
2 - go
3 - ahead and
5 - little
6 - girl
7 - nobody
8 - does it
9 - like you do
10 - i know
11 - how much
12 - it matters
13 - to you
14 - i know that
15 - you got
16 - daddy issues
17 - and if
18 - you were
19 - my
20 - little girl
21 - i'd do
22 - whatever
23 - i could
24 - do
25 - i'd run
26 - away
27 - and hide
28 - with you
29 - i love
30 - that you
31 - got
32 - daddy issues
33 - and i
34 - do too
35 - epilogue

4 - cry

9.5K 165 208
hairtoolong tarafından

CHARLOTTE

"How come you took an interest in football all of a sudden?" Tiara asks as we drive to the school grounds where we would watch the school team. She sat in the driver's seat of her Fiat 500.

"Because—"

"You know who's playing tonight?" She ignores me completely and I sigh quietly to myself. "Brad. He's so hot, I'll try and tap that. Are you interested in anyone? You popped your cherry now, you could have anyone."

I shrug.

"Apparently Brad is so good in bed," she continues to go on about Brad and I roll my eyes. "He slept with this girl called Cheryl. Or was it Cammie? I can't remember, he's slept with loads of people. That's the only thing putting me off him, and it isn't that serious. Anyone that fucks him is just a number to him."

You're just another number to him.

We arrive soon after and I look over myself, readjusting my crop top that Tiara had told me to wear with my black jeans. It was cold and I run my hand over my arms.

After we sit down on the bleachers outside, I look out for Brad who was warming up, kicking the ball to and from his blonde friend, Tristan.

"I fucked this guy called James on Wednesday," Tiara grins. "He was so good in bed, damn. He's friends with Brad, too."

"You seem oddly obsessed with Brad," I laugh nervously. I hadn't told her that I'm not going to get a ride home from her yet, I was still planning on telling her.

My phone pings and I get it out of my pocket, looking down. Brad had messaged me, saying he's glad I came. I look up towards the field and he shoots me a grin.

"He's smiling at me!" Tiara gushes and I send him a small smile back while she grabs on to me.

The game soon started and it ended as a draw, one goal each. The bleachers empty soon after and I feel myself slowly walking behind Tiara, nervous to see Brad again.

"Wait up!" I hear Brad's voice and Tiara turns around so fast even I got whiplash. I turn to Brad with a small smile. "Hey, Charlotte. Can I talk to you?"

"I'm taking her home," Tiara says, blowing a bubble with her gum. She had a whole packet to herself but didn't give me one when I asked.

"I'll take her home, I need to talk to her," Brad insists and she nods, frowning at me. She struts away, trying to show off in front of Brad and I sigh before turning to him. "How are you?"

He kissed my nose before he takes my hand.

"I'm okay," I smile, his touch sending sparks throughout me. "She's obsessed with you, you know?"

"I figured, the way she started screaming when I smiled at you," he chuckles. "I've already changed and showered. May I take you home?"

I didn't notice his wet hair that sagged over his eyes and his sports bag that was on his shoulder until now. I nod and we go to his car, a black Range Rover. I had noticed he was very well off in the money department.

His hand is on my thigh while he rubs circles on my leg with his thumb and I move in the seat, feeling nervous as my heart pounds.

"You looked cold back there." He says as he arrives in his recognisable estate. "You should've told me, I would've given you my jacket."

"You were playing football, I didn't get chance to tell you," I roll my eyes at him and he chuckles. The rest of the ride is endured in small talk, and when we arrive at his house, my heart begins beating faster.

He opens his door and takes us into his room, "what do you want to do? Netflix and chill?"

I bite my lip nervously, and he chuckles, closing his bedroom door quietly. He steps over to me and I runs his hand over my waist.

"I can't get over how beautiful you are," his eyes change. They were full of lust. I wondered what went on in his head, that made his mood change. One minute he's sweet and joking about, the next he was being sexy and seductive.

He pulls my top over my head and carefully unclasps my bra, running his hands over my breasts.

I place a small kiss to his lips, about to pull away but he holds me close so that our lips move together by keeping his hands on my waist. This time I wasn't as nervous as we kissed, I knew what to expect.

His hands move from my waist up my body until he feels through the curves of my breasts to my shoulder and collar bone, and back down until it stops above my ass. I could feel the hardness against me already. He pulls away, "I missed you so much."

His voice was low. I wanted to spit out my words, tell him I missed him too. I missed the way he made me feel and I was so excited to feel it again.

Did I make him feel good, too? I didn't do any of the work, really. I wanted to make him feel the sensations I did.

"I want to kiss you, feel you," he continues as I don't say anything and we step back, falling onto the bed. He runs his hand through my hair as he sits on top of me.

"I want to make you feel good," I say, confidence striking through me and he's surprised. "Can I?"

"Yes," He says, grinning and I muster up all the strength I could, despite that he made me feel so weak when we were so close. I straddle him, a leg on either side of his waist as I move my hips up and down, side to side. "Keep doing that. Fuck."

I put my lips to his after he tugs off his shirt quickly. His hands stay on my face, pulling our lips closer together, as mine fiddle with his joggers, pulling them down along with his boxers. Make him feel good.

I kiss down his bare chest and down past his stomach until I'm down there. I stare at it him in awe, he was a nice shade on pink with a prominent vein tracing one side. Average size with a thick build, thinking about it inside of me sent a warm feeling in my stomach and caused me to ache in desire below.

Cautiously, I place him inside my mouth and make sure that he feels the wet, warm corners of my mouth enveloping each inch of him. I hope I was doing it right.

"Yes. . . Fuck. . . Yes," he moans, gripping my hair as I continue to work my magic. I look up to see his eyes shut tightly, his brows furrowed and his mouth slightly open. I could tell how much he was enjoying it and how desperate he was trying to hold back his moans.

"Fuck, baby. You're so good at this, keep going." He whispers hoarsely.

His fingers tangle in my hair tight to control my movements on his dick. He bobs my head at a moderate pace and I gladly take him into my mouth with every thrust. His moans begin to get louder. Before I could put my hands on him to steady my movements however, he begins to thrust his hips in sync with my movements.

I feel his dick twitch in my mouth and his grip tighten on me and I know that he's close. Hastily, Brad pulls me away from him and pulls me in to his lap. His hands reach under for my bottoms and yank them down, ripping my pants off and lets the garment fall to the floor. My hands rested on his shoulders as he sat up, leaning against the bed frame and puts on a condom before the two of us lined up together. When his tip was in me slightly, when I could feel all the sensations coming back, his hands found my hips again and he slowly guided me down onto him.

I bit my lip and moaned as he filled me, and started to rock my hips with my hands. The moment I felt like I had been waiting for so long for what was finally happening again. It felt fucking amazing.

His head leans back as his grip tightens and I rock my hips back and forth, taking in all the pleasure. Brad's eyes closed tightly as he felt the tight heat of my walls envelop him and kept up a steady rhythm.

"Fuck, pretty face," He helped you bounce on top of him faster, causing more pleasure for both of us. "Scream my name, baby."

I didn't know what to do, I rocked my hips more and let out a moan, "Brad!"

"Louder, scream my name so loud the neighbours hear," his voice was hoarse and I become more confident.

I bite my lip at the feeling of him inside of me, making me feel better with every thrust, "B-Brad!"

He started to bring his hips off the bed, hitting my g-spot with every tiny thrust he could. I was moving in sync with him, never having felt this way with before. The thickness of his cock was enough to make me feel like I wouldn't be able to walk properly after this, but I don't care. The way his dick felt as I pulled away and pushed him back into me was like nothing else. It was like the two of us were made for each other.

Brad began to kiss and suck against my neck, leaving a trail of hickies down my collar bone. He made his grip on my hips harder. His fingers were digging into my sides and it was the best feeling in the world.

"Shit!" He yelled out and I grip onto his hair, pulling it tightly.

The two of us were so lost in each other that we weren't thinking about how loud we were being. We didn't care.

At that point I couldn't prevent the moans from coming out of my mouth. They were loud, and they told Brad how good he was making me feel. That only encouraged him to pick up his own pace and thrust into me faster.

His breathing is erratic and his thrusts become harder and faster. His grunts are melodies in my ears and are enough to get me off, the warm feeling in my stomach gets hotter and Brad probably feels my climax approaching.

"So. Fucking. Good." He says in between every thrust. We both reach our orgasms soon after, my vision becomes white and I let out a scream of satisfaction.

He hides his face in my breasts as he pulls out of me and pumps himself a few times before coming all over the floor.

edited.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

334K 7.9K 32
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓 Making a bet to see who will ask to kiss the other first is easy, right? Not if you're living together. . . © hairtoolong [ slowly edit...
339K 10.3K 77
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍 ❝your body is a weapon and it rips me up inside❞
1.6K 136 34
//COMPLETED// When a young girl loses her family, she runs away. Will she escape her past or will whats left of her life come crashing down. Whe...
4M 60.8K 36
❝youre too innocent for someone like me, peaches❞ [ this was initially written as a fan fiction but you could can read this as a normal book as well...