ENEMIES || Yoongi x reader

By chewxxx23

Every person is born with two tattoos. One on each arm. One matches your soulmate, and one matches your worst... More

|| Before you read ||
|| Prologue ||
1. New school, new start, new pricks
3. Cafeteria Chaos
4. Library Interrogation
5. Green Gentleman
6. Stuck
7. Tag
8. Tattoo
9. Pathetic Confusion
10. Epilogue

2. First Impression

37.1K 1.2K 1.2K
By chewxxx23

And he looked pissed.

But you maintained eye contact. The strange feeling felt like it increased the more you looked into his eyes. You wondered what was happening, and if he could feel it too... If he too felt this surging feeling, like your blood was boiling in your veins. You don't like him, or his eyes that were piercing through you to your soul and, and, and...

You broke the eye contact. It almost got overwhelming looking into his eyes. You felt him still staring at you.

You realised you still sat on your butt on the floor.

"Sorry!" you apologized and stood up. You felt your cheeks burn. You started to gather your things. You're still late after all, no need to make it worse.

The boy rolled his eyes. He looked so annoyed, like he woke up on the wrong side of the bed. But, you noticed he was taking deep breaths, as if to calm himself.

"No problem." He murmured and walked away. Just like that. No 'are you alright?' or 'did you hurt yourself?'.

Prick.

Determined to never want to see his pretty- wait, what?!- face again, you stomped off to find your classroom.

☆*:.。.*.。.:*☆

You rip up the door to the right classroom not giving it a second thought. You should have.

You were greeted by a classroom filled with surprised students at desks of two and two, and a teacher who looked really offended.

Oops.

Realizing what you've done you quickly apologized quietly and closed the door. Your eyes found an interesting speck on the floor. Much more interesting than all the pairs of eyes that were staring at you right now. Judging you.

The teacher cleared their throat soundly to get your, and everyone else's attention. "Hello, you must be the new student. Miss L/N, right?"

"Yes, that's me." You answered hesitantly and let your eyes sweep over the classroom. Every desk seemed occupied.

"Very well then, you can go sit next to Mr Park." The teacher said and pointed to the back, urgently wanting to continue the lesson. You nodded and headed there. You felt some students still looking at you.

Nervous and slightly embarrassed you felt how the floor disappeared from under you. Literally. Tripping over yourself, you landed on your butt for the second time this day. And you haven't even made it past first period.

Everybody tried to hold their laughter but failed miserably.

With fire-truck-red cheeks, you quickly stood up and looked around. Most students were still laughing, a few gave you a sympathetic expression. Apologising, again, to the teacher you scrambled awkwardly away.

Right next to the windows sat a blonde boy alone at a pair of desks. He grinned at you. That must be Mr Park. You walked to him.

"Hi, I'm Park Jimin." He greeted you. Closer up, you could tell his hair had been dyed blonde. And he had really full lips as well.

Wow. He's cute.

"Hello, I'm... Well..." you stuttered, "L/N... Y/N."

"Great first impression there" He giggled. You only nodded awkwardly and sat down.

Yes. What a great first impression indeed...

The teacher cleared her throat yet again and continued the lesson. She babbled away about the current biology-thing she was teaching about. You zoned out, too embarrassed to want to learn anything right now. You stared out of the window, focusing on a lonely tree down on the ground.

First the boy again, then being late and then this in front of everyone.

Could this day get any worse?

You don't know how much time has passed but suddenly you flinched as you heard your name.

"...Mr. Park with Miss L/N..."

You turned to Jimin with a puzzled expression.

What in tarnation did you now miss?

"I'll explain soon." He whispered, not looking at you.

"... And at last, Mr Kim with Mr Jeon." The teacher finished speaking. Jimin turned to two boys who sat behind us.

They were holding hands. One of them had black hair with a middle parting and the other brown hair with a bandana. They were also smiling at each other. The brown-haired boy had a really boxy smile. Almost rectangular. They definitely looked content with their partner for whatever this assignment was.

"Lucky you two, you lovebirds." Jimin said.

"Thanks, but you're just jealous." The bandana-boy said back. The black haired one laughed.

"Yah! Tae, I'm not!, "  Jimin said, he looked at you, "Well, anyways this is Kim Taehyung and that is Jeon Jungkook." he explained to you.

You gave them both a warm smile.

"Nice to meet you, I'm L/N Y/N."

Taehyung and Jungkook smiled and said hello back to you.

The bell rang, dismissing class. You turned back and started to gather your things. Jimin tapped your shoulder. You looked at him.

"So, you and I are paired for a pair assignment on this, " he grabbed his textbook and pointed at the pages, showing a text with several colourful pictures. It looked complicated, and you did not look forward to be working with this, with a boy you just met. But Jimin seems nice, so there should be no worries.

"Okay, but have to look it all up because I did not listen..." You trailed off and began to walk out of the classroom.

"It's okay, I'll need to read more on this topic as well." He answered, walking next to you.

"Yup, same here, for both of us I think." Jungkook said, catching up with you two. Taehyung shrugged dismissively and put his arm around Jungkooks' shoulders. Aww.

The four of you walked out of the classroom, to your lockers and then to your next lesson. You sat next to Jimin again. When the third period came around, Taehyung sat next to Jimin. Confused, you sat next to Jungkook.

"A thing happened last year so Tae and I can't sit together here," Jungkook whispered, he must have seen your confused expression. You wondered what had happened...

"I'll explain another time." He said. Nodding, you decided not to ask about it further. Even though you were curious.

Time flew by and before you knew it, it was lunchtime. Collecting your things and heading for your locker, Jungkook caught up with you and tapped your shoulder. The other two were right behind him.

"Hey, would you like to sit with us at lunch?" He asked. Jimin and Taehyung exchanged expressions.

"Sure!" You exclaimed. Then you noticed the atmosphere had changed. You looked at Jimin, then at Taehyung and they both looked at Jungkook. The poor boy looked startled. The three boys looked at each other.

"Or I could sit somewhere else if everyone's not okay with it..." You began and trailed off.

"No! It's okay! Right guys?" Jungkook said. Taehyung shrugged, and Jimin contemplated it for a second longer but agreed at last that it's okay.

"Thank you" You answered and then all of you walked to the first floor, where the cafeteria is located. Jimin told you that, so you didn't need the map.

When all of you made it to the cafeteria it was already packed with students.

[A/N I hope you enjoyed this! 8 days until BTS comeback!! Anyone hyped?? I am!!🙀😆]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.1K 28
Kim Namjoon Fanfiction Currently rewriting this! People seem to enjoy the story but I'm not happy with the quality of writing. It is completed and i...
2M 73.2K 22
ยซ two different people. same stubborn personality.ยป You and Min Yoongi never got along. However, little did you two know is that the both of you are...
298K 13.7K 46
BTS X READER - SOULMATE AU (The only reason why I'm keeping it on Wattpad is because people want to keep it, but I am not continuing the story! I hav...
129K 3.2K 15
In 2012, you fell pregnant with Min Yoongi's baby after a one night stand when you were both drunk. You had the baby and kept it from Yoongi 4 year...