Back To The Start (ON HOLD)

By GoddessOfAphrodite

I haven't always been like this. I got straight A's. I never skipped school or even talked back to my parents... More

Chapter 1 - How It Started
Chapter 3- Some Kind Of First Night
Chapter 4- Face to Face With The Devil
Chapter 5 - Hell For Lunch
Chapter 6- Cereal For An Apology
Chapter 7 - Take This Away
Chapter 8 - Throwing Those Two Years
Chapter 9 - Open For 12 Hours
Chapter 10- Matchy Matchy
Chapter 11- Call For Back Up
Chapter 12- Asking Friendship
Chapter 13 - Drunk and High
Chapter 14 - Starting Over
Chapter 15 - Seriously, I Tried
Chapter 16 - My P.O.V
Chapter 17 - Duck Tape My Mouth
Chapter 18 - Proclaimed Ungrateful
Chapter 19 - Surprise Tag-Along
Chapter 20 - Like Nothing Happened
Chapter 21 - Wendy Runaway With Me
Chapter 22 - The Call
Chapter 23 - Back To Reality
Chapter 24 - Unexpected As Heck
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 25 - Then There Was Pain
Chapter 26 - The Feel of The Sun
Chapter 27- Project Make Her Smile
Chapter 28 - Not So Disney Day
I HAVE BEEN TRYING
Chapter 29 - Getting Back Up
Chapter 30 - The Truth
Chapter 31 - Custaroons? I love you.
Chapter 32 - I Beat Jenna Hamilton
Chapter 33 - Biggest Clue
Chapter 34 - Lzaer Tag Disaster
Chapter 35 - Cannot Be Long Hidden
Chapter 36 - What Happens Now?
Chapter 37 - Three Months And Four Days
I HATE TO DO THIS

Chapter 2- Not Your Ordinary School

60.9K 1.5K 260
By GoddessOfAphrodite

Chapter 2 - Not Your Ordinary School

The school's name was crappy, that I was aware, but as soon as I stepped foot in the building, the name itself sounded like a hot prestigious school.

My room was not a room. It was a freaking apartment. There was a designed lounging room, kitchen, dining room, and bedrooms! Since I practically fell in love, I took the time to absorb every inch of my dorm.

I started to look around in the lounging room. The walls were painted in white, there was a wall that was painted in gray to add accent to the room. A 45 inched flatscreen television was on the gray wall. To add color to the room, there were dark blue, red, green, yellow and pink couches that faced the television. At the far corner of the room was a huge window. I quickly ran towards it and opened the curtains. The sight that greeted me was the beach. White sand and great blue ocean.

Yup. I was living the life.

I took off my black Vans and let my feet sunk in the soft white carpeted floor as I walked towards the next room: the kitchen. It was what every chef or food lover would want. Sleek white granite tiles on the counter and kitchen island. A double door refrigerator stood beside the stove fit for a chef. The room was filled with white cabinets were I could fit a food supply that could probably last for a year.

"Why haven't I gone to this school?" I said under my breath.

If the kitchen and the living room was this good, how about my bedroom?

The sudden thought hyped me up. I quickly left the kitchen and ran towards the corridor where the bedrooms could be found. Judging by the three doors, I assumed that I have 2 other roommates. I quickly pushed away the panicky feeling since I figured that the dorm was empty.

I pushed the first door opened. As soon as I saw luggages and the unmade bed I figured that someone was already occupying the room. I closed the door and proceeded to the last door, since I assumed that the second door was also occupied.

As soon as I opened the door I wanted to jump in joy. The room wasn't exactly as big as my old room back at home, but this was so much better than what I have expected.

My room had a total of 3 walls and a huge window that faced the beach, just like the lounging room. The walls were painted white. There was a queen sized bed pressed against the wall that faced the window. There was a desk at the right side of my bed with a book shelves on top. At the left side of the bed was a huge wooden double door modern cabinet.

Any boarding school student who didn't go to this school will drool over this.

When I got all my bags in the room, I got on my bed. The soft fluffy mattress made me think how can a student get the will power to get out of this bed in the morning.

As I was indulging the softness of my bed I heard voices.

"Ugh, why must I spend another year of hell with you!" A high pitched voice came.

I didn't get to hear a response.

"You can go away!"

The voice irritated me. I got out of bed and went out of my room. Before I could even get to the lounging room, I bumped into a blond girl.

Her hair was tied in a bun. She was dressed in a simple white shirt and jeans.

At the spur of the moment, I assumed she was the one who owns the high pitched bratty voice.

"You're our new roommate?"

And my assumptions were wrong. She was the one indulging the bratty voice.

Hey, in my defense bitches are usually blonde in movies and books.

I examined her. Not physically though, I examined her to know if she was a threat or not. Based on my radar (I'm a weirdo, I know) she was not a threat. Although judging by the way she looked at me I was the threat.

I ran my hands to my platinum blue hair.

"Yeah. I'm Tori Adams," I introduced myself.

Her eyes scanned me up and down as if to examine me. Even though she was wearing some simple shirt and plain jeans, with my black band shirt and ripped skinny jeans I felt undressed.

She extended her hand with a cheeky smile on her face. "Sasha Hardens."

We shook hands.

"So who's our other 'perky' roommate?" I asked and leaned against the wall of the corridor.

At the mention on of other roommate, Sasha rolled her eyes.

"I'm guessing, you're not a fan of her."

She sighed. "She's annoying."

"Do explain."

"Well that's Georgia Andrews. If we have a queen bee here in Gilbert Boarding School, that would be her. She's a complete diva just because she got a small role in a Hollywood movie," Sasha informed.

"So she's the bitch?" I asked rhetorically.

Sasha laughed. "Just keep off her track."

I chuckled. "Not gonna happen. Thanks for the warning though."

"Just don't say I didn't warn you, Tori. Anyway, do you wanna get something to eat?"

<><><><><>

We went down to the third floor, which happens to be the cafeteria. Then again, this was not a normal school. There was Starbucks, McDonalds and other fast food chains. There was also a part where they sell homemade foods like steak and other high class cuisine.

Sasha and I both agreed to eat burgers. We sat together and chatted for a bit.

"So how did you get in?" she asked.

I was halfway bitting my burger when she asked that question. I quickly placed down my burger.

"What do you mean?"

"Tori, you are aware this is not a normal school, right?" she asked.

I nodded my head. "I mean, look at this place."

Sasha nodded her head in agreement. "This school is for students with a special talent for film."

"Film?" I laughed not even knowing if she was serious or not.

"I'm serious. The people around you are potential actors, writers, directors, producers and even visual effect designers. In order to get into this school, you must pass the talent test."

I blinked my eyes. I don't remember having a talent test. Better yet, I don't remember taking any test.

"I didn't have any test," I said.

Sasha's mouth dropped. "You're not a Gilbert, are you?"

I shook my head. The idea stayed in my mind for a few more seconds before I decided that I didn't care. All I care about was that I was in a cool school.

"Whatever it is, I don't really care," I said with a shrug.

"We have a final test every year," she said.

"Good luck then."

Sasha shook her head in annoyance. "You don't get it. Every year, for our final test, we're grouped with different levels to make a movie. The seniors leads the group. So for this year, it would be us leading."

"Sasha, I don't really care. I got in this school without having some shit test-"

"Talent test," she corrected.

"Yeah whatever. Anyway, I can pass the final test."

She shook her head.

"How did you get here, anyway?" I asked.

"I act," she said.

I looked at her, dumbfounded. I really was going to bet my life that she could be the visual designer or something.

"Shocker, isn't it?" she said with head hanging low.

"No. Not really," I said quickly.

"Hey," a voice said.

I turned my head to see a guy sitting beside me wearing the cockiest smirk that I have ever seen. His blond hair was styled into a messy quiff with his hand holding a blue paper.

"I'm Tate," he introduced.

"Tori," I said with no tone in my voice.

"So you're the hot new girl, huh," he said with his eyes roaming my body.

I ignored his obvious checking out and just stared at him with a bored look on my face. When he saw that I was uninterested he cleared his throat.

"Anyway, we've got this annual first day party at dorm A. You're invited," he said, handing out the flyer to me.

I took it but said nothing. He awkwardly stood up and left, not even a sparing a glance at Sasha.

I looked at Sasha and saw how pale she was.

"Are you okay?" I asked immediately.

She nodded her head and started breathing heavily until she's back to her real color.

"Do you know that guy?" she gasped.

"He said his name is Tate."

I placed down the paper with no interest in it. I go to parties almost every night, but not high school parties. Parties like those are completely boring and amateur.

"That's Tate Sloan. One of the most powerful students here in Gilbert."

"Ugh. Why do you guys always put people on such a high pedestal. No wonder they get so big headed," I groaned.

Sasha ignored me and took the paper, waving it on my face.

"You have to go."

"Why?" I whined.

"Because that's the only party held in dorm A," she said like it's the most obvious thing on earth.

"So?"

Deep inside I was curious. What was in dorm A?

"It's the top floor dorm. The top floor itself is the dorm. One whole freaking floor for a freaking dorm owned by Gilbert High's golden boy."

<><><><><>

Who's the golden boy? And why golden?

Do you like it so far?

Vote? Comment? Promote? Follow?

Thank you!

Always smile :)

Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 801 29
I'm the girl from school nobody notices. I'm the one the mean girls always make fun of when one of the guys decide to take interest in me. I'm the h...
11.8M 284K 37
I don't know how it happened. One minute I'm living an extremely lonely life and all it takes is getting lost to change all of that. But, change is g...
2.3K 636 83
[COMPLETED] Sometimes I think I have no real personality but a weird combination of likes and dislikes and a morbid sense of humour that masquerades...
1.3K 116 44
I used to be normal. I was a 17 year old girl, with one more year left of high school. And everything used to be fine. But then they showed up. That'...