all over again ✰ kendall knig...

By _AMLESTER

( UNDER EDITING ) "it's like i'm falling in love all over again!" in which! two best friends reconnect after... More

prologue!
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
*NOTEE*
AN!!
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
PICTURE CHANGE?
NINE
WHAT?!?
This is interesting.
TEN
ELEVEN
OPINIONS PLEASE!!
Pick one
smol update
Your kidding me right?!??
TWELVE
I THINK IM DYING.
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY - SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY ONE
FOURTY TWO
FOURTY THREE
THANK YOU!!
FOURTY FOUR
FOURTY FIVE
FOURTY SIX
FOURTY SEVEN
FOURTY EIGHT

TWENTY TWO

5.4K 93 12
By _AMLESTER

a s h l e e

THE NEXT MORNING, THE THREE BAD BOYS, KENDALL AND I WALK INTO THE STUDIO,

and I can already tell this isn't going to go well.

The three bad boys. Are doing shitty dance moves as we walk down the hallway, and the three go in front, as me and Ken hang back, sitting on a chair.

Carlos holds up a wooden board, and I sigh, putting my head in my hands, with Kendall rubbing my back.

Carlos let's out a Tarzan yell, before he What I assumes smashes the board against his head, and there's a loud thud.

I lift my head to find Carlos on the floor and I sigh, shaking my head.

"my god los."I mutter, before Gustavo booms a 'next!' And James steps up.

"B TO THE A TO THE D THATS ME IM BAD-BOIEE!"James shows a grill and I snort, with a smile popping up slightly on Kendall's face.

"Really? A grill?"Gustavo Asks, obviously unimpressed, and I chuckle, "Logan!"

Logan steps up, and starts to do dance moves, as James frustratedly rips out his grill.

I turn my attention back to Logan, to find him with his arms like a hipster, and his hat, halfway fallen off, with him fixing it.

"No."Gustavo slams his hands down on the table, before walking over to me and Kendall.

"Ok! So Kendall is the bad boy, and Ashlee is the bad girl."Gustavo States And I snort, "you two need to start wearing black clothes, and talking deeper, and slower.."

Gustavo claps his hands together, turning his heel, but not leaving without a word heard from the two of us.

"Fuck that."I snort and Kendall shakes his head, with a smile tugging at his lips.

"You mean be fake?"Kendall Asks And Gustavo Glares at us, "besides I'm horrible at Faking."

"No Kelly is terrible at Faking."Gustavo points to Kelly and I smirk, "I can always tell when she lies to me."

"Agreed!"I chime in, raising my hand, and Kelly looks at the two of us.

"I have never.."Kelly starts to trail off, laughing nervously "..lied to you.."

"See?"

"Gustavo We Just don't want our band to be fake."Kendall points to the four boys, and I chime in, "and I'm not being fake just so the record company can be happy."

"Your Band?!"Gustavo Asks, pointing at Kendall as he stood up, along with me, "Your Band?!"

"This is My Band!"Gustavo declares, "So your telling me the two of you are going to ignore me, griffin, and the record company, and not be our bad boy?!"

"Yeah Pretty Much."The two of us agree shrugging and Gustavo smirks.

"Bad Boy! Bad Girl!"

"God damn it!"I growl, stomping my foot, before walking off.

"Get griffin over here."I hear a faint Gustavo tell Kelly, and I walk back, to find four pissed off boys.

"WHY ISNT KENDALL WEARING BLACK AND HAVE HIS BACK TURNED TO THE BOYS AND WHY IS ASHLEE GIVING US A GLARE?"

Griffin Asked, almost an hour later, standing with Gustavo, Kelly, And half of the record company.

"Because they won't do as I say!"Gustavo starts, pointing a finger at the two of us, as I sit on the floor, writing Better Than Revenge, "Which makes them the Bad Boy And the Bad Girl."

"And I don't turn my back on my friends,"Kendall's Voice Explains before I chime in.

"And I'm not being fake, it's not who I am, and it's not who I'll ever be."I point out, pointing up my pencil, before chewing on it once more, and I don't take my eyes off of my song book.

"that's good you two, I respect that, but I said I wanted bad."Griffin starts up the boys again, and I look up to find James with the grill in again, Logan doing dance moves, and Los with another board.

Once again, Carlos let's out a Tarzan yell, before breaking the board with his head, falling onto the ground.

That stops the other two boys, with Logan taking off his shades, and James taking out his grill.

"A bad boy and a bad girl is someone who they wouldn't Let they're daughter or sons date, and I would let my daughter, and if I had a son date anyone of these boys and Ashlee."Griffin explains, and I slowly stand up brushing myself off, "which is bad."

"Do something about this or I will."Griffin continues before lifting a finger, "oh wait I already have."

"Say hello to Wayne-Wayne, And Victoria Nash."My Eyes Widen And I shake my head.

"Oh You've gotta be fucking kidding me!"I yell, and Griffin smirks, with all the boys eyes on me.

They know I won't play nice.

As if on cue, wayne-wayne, And Victoria Come barging in, And Victoria smirks at the sight of me,

"What What?!"Wayne-Wayne raps, ramming Gustavo Into Kelly, pushing past them, and making to the front of us.

"What's Up I'm Wayne-Wayne, I'm from the mean streets of Detroit, I'm bad-bad as my bling-bling, this rapping groups sploit!" Wayne-Wayne gets in the hipster position that Logan was in earlier, and Victoria walks up to us smirking.

"Hello boys."She waves towards the boys glaring at her, and she walks up to me.

"Hello Smashly-"She starts, and Gasps innocently, "whoops!"

She fakes a giggle, with her boobs almost falling out of her shirt, and her ass sticking out.

"I see your still slutty as ever."I roll my eyes, and she scoffs.

"I'm here to replace you."She scoffs and puts a finger under my chin.

In one swift move, I grab her wrist, gripping it tightly, making her Yelp, "I'll still break your wrist like I did freshman year."

"Oh this otta be good."Griffin rubs his hands together, and I let go of Victoria's wrist to find it bright red.

"Keep your hands off of me or I'll break your wrist once more."I growl and Griffin smirks.

"Give him the contracts."Griffin demands, with Victoria, and Wayne-Wayne standing in front of us.

Two contracts are smacked against Gustavo's chest, making him stumble back a bit.

"Aren't they Bad?"Griffin asks, wrapping an arm around Queen Bitch and Wayne-Wayne, And Kelly Nods.

"Bad.."She Lies unconvincingly, "But Great! I mean Really really really bad! But like.."

Gustavo waves a hand at his assent to stop as he looks through the contracts.

"Wow."

"Wayne-Wayne, Tori, Blow it up!" Griffin holds out two fists for the slut and the wrapper, and the two fist bump griffin.

"Blow it up Griff-Griff."
Wayne-Wayne smiles, and Tori waves,

"Bye Mr.Griffin."She waves flirtatiously, and griffin leaves with his team following behind him.

Wayne-Wayne and Tori turn back to us, and I chuckle bitterly.

"Hey Wayne-Wayne, I'm—"James is cut off, by Wayne-Wayne slapping his hand, earring yelp from james.

"Waisting your time-time." Wayne-Wayne starts And I roll my eyes, "Look! I'm not her to make friends I'm here to take Big Time Rush to the next Level!"

"The Wayne-Wayne express is leaving the station, so you either step on, or step off."Wayne-Wayne gets in our faces, and I chuckle bitterly.

"You suck with doubling your words you know that?"I scoff and Wayne-Wayne Smirks

"Ah the Famous Ashlee Scott. I've heard a lot about you, how about we go have a little fun after this."I scoff at Wayne-Wayne, as the boys eyes widen, with Kendall almost fuming.

"You're out of your damn mind you know that right? I'm taken."I fire back and Tori rolls her eyes.

"Wayne-Wayne Out! out!"
Wayne-Wayne leaves, with tori trailing behind him.

"Bye Losers!"She calls out, sticking up the middle finger as she leaves, which I gladly return to her.

"Bye Slut!"I call out after her, as they turn down the hall, and I find Kendall having his grip on my waist.

"We don't like them."The four boys say in unison and I laugh.

"And I'm going to fucking kill that bitch."I declare and Kelly looks at me wide eyed.

"I'll explain later."

"Yes you do! You all like them! Because they're the bad boy and the bad girl, and they're staying at the palm woods,"Gustavo Explains And I chuckle bitterly, with the boys rolling they're eyes, "so be good boys, and a good girl, and make nice-nice, with Tori and Wayne-Wayne."

"That's never going to fucking happen, I'll be dead before that happens."I growl and Carlos furrows his eyebrows at us.

"Tori's back?"He Asks And we nod,

"who's Wayne-Wayne?"

( ASHLEYS TAKEAWAYS )
ah yes i love being SCREAMED at first thing
in the morning by my science teacher

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 39 41
Your name is Caitlan Schmidt. Yes, sister to Kendall Schmidt of Big Time Rush. You and James first met when you were visiting your brother on set an...
475K 13.7K 40
"i say now let's play a game i betcha I can make a rhyme out of anybody's name." or you'll see the big time life of small town girl gabriela machado ...
154K 2.3K 20
Talk about a first impression. Hannah Walker, rising actor, first met Kendall Knight of Big Time Rush when he soaks her in water in the Palm Woods lo...
2.3K 43 20
This story is about a girl named Amber who loves Big Time Rush. The reason for her love for BTR is her boyfriend is in the band. Her boyfriend...