Dating The Fame

By _Leahh

Can Genesis deal with the slander from the media, obsessive stalkers, betrayal and the trust issues? All of t... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1: G Shit
Chapter 2: Drunken
Chapter 3: Making A Move
Chapter 4: Don't Mind
Chapter 5: All The Stars
Chapter 6: Cravings
Chapter 7: I Am Not
Chapter 8: The Kiss
Chapter 10: Brother
Chapter 11: Mine
Chapter 12: Meeting the Fam
Chapter 13: Twitter Fingers
Chapter 14: NYC
Chapter 15: Intimacy
Chapter 16: Should've Told You
Chapter 17: Body II Body
Chapter 18: Blondie
My Heart
Chapter 19: Past
Chapter 20: Leaked
Chapter 21: Don't Look Back
Chapter 22: You Should Stay
Chapter 23: Different Now
Chapter 24: Serenity
Chapter 25: The Weekend
Chapter 26: The Awards
Chapter 27: Opportunites
Chapter 28: Controlling
Chapter 29: Desperado
Chapter 30: Tore Up
Chapter 31: Moving On
Chapter 32: Kick off
Chapter 33: Pride
Chapter 34: Monica
Chapter 35: Twenty-Three
Chapter 36: Twenty Three pt. 2
Chapter 37: Timing is Everything
Chapter 38: Mistake
Chapter 39: Chill Bill
Chapter 40: Substance
Chapter 41: Circle of Life
Chapter 42: Holiday
Chapter 43: VA

Chapter 9: Gardening Tool

2.4K 113 103
By _Leahh

One Months Later...

Chris,

"I just wanna take your legs and wrap 'em round, girl you're cumming right now. My head to your chest feeling your heart beat girl," I played back the tape I just recorded watching as Genesis nods her head while blushing occasionally.

Once I got to the chorus, I turned the song down and crossed my arm over my chest. Genesis was sitting up next to the soundboard as her feet dangled above the ground. I've been down in Vegas for the weekend for Sevyn's club appearance tonight.

This past month, things have been moving in such positive ways. After Fan of a Fan, I released two more mixtapes; Boy in Detention & In My Zone. Because the streams were so high for the two mixtapes my label finally approved me for an album. I've been in the studio since. I got so much music in my head that I'm ecstatic to release some officially.

Other than me, Sevyn voice played a huge part on my mixtape that her name has grown. She's working on a new single, that I believe is fire, while she's been hosting club events in Vegas. While she's been getting her promos, EJ also earned a new client and is currently on tour with Keri Hilson. Its a blessing to witness people apart of my team grow after everything we've been through.

"So," I smirked. "It's pretty dope, huh?"

Genesis bit the corner of her lip. "It's....sexy." She blushed. "And you came up with all of this right now?"

I nodded with a shrug, "It's easier to just flow with the beat instead trying to write it sometimes." I explained. "But I think you being here really made these lyrics flow," I bit my lip as I stood between her leg.

When it comes to Genesis and I, we've been getting to know each other a little better. I've grown to really like her and her company so much that this would be my fifth time visiting her in Henderson. The guys don't know about us, well expect for Jamal, but we try to keep things between us.

Things have changed since the other night.

I squeezed on Genesis' thighs as she gasp from my lips kissing her mid section. I bit my lip aggressively as I played with the hem of her shorts. I wanted to test the waters out just in case she wasn't really ready, I didn't want to pressure her. When our eyes met she gave me a pleading look as I brought my lips up to hers. Each time her lips sent me over the edge as I had to prevent myself from ripped both panties and shorts off. With her legs around my waist, she kept me close as we deepened the kiss. Just as my finger hooked into her shorts to pull off, the door clicked.

"Yo, Genesis, what time your—daaaaayum."

Genesis eyes shot open while she accidentally bit my lip as she gasped and instantly pushed me off of her. I flinched from the pain on my bottom lip while Genesis reached for cover to keep her body hidden. We both were embarrassed from the start as Jamal stared at us with his jaw to the floor. It wasn't much for any of us to say as he looked between us and laughed teasingly while leaving out the room. He even made it a point that he shut the door.

"Oh god." Genesis groaned as she fell back onto the bed. "This is so embarrassing." She snickered as I chuckled to myself.

"That nigga is stupid." I laughed to myself as I mocked his voice causing Genesis to laugh hysterically.

"Fuck, I swore I locked the door." She sighed. I licked my lips as I stared down at my basketball shorts.

"It ain't your fault, I mean...things just escalated." I shrugged glancing down at her body since she stayed laid in between the sheets. "I'ma go talk to him though before he start running his mouth."

"Thank you. I'll see you in the morning?"

I nodded as I started to gather both her and my clothing. It was evident in Genesis' face that she was stressed out at the fact of being seen with me. I was embarrassed too but we were so caught up in the moment that I'm still on high from hearing her moans in my ear. From feeling her touch against my skin and her grinding against my member. Although, it felt good that we could just laugh about the situation.

"Me? You sure it wasn't ol' girl from two weeks ago, or what about the two girls from your friend's birthday?" She teased as I kissed my teeth.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I denied, per usual.

Genesis laughed. "It's all in your grill Lemon Head. You keep forgetting that I know things." She smirked as she hopped down from the counter and made her way to the other side of the room where her phone was charging.

"You say you know things, yet you act like you don't know how I feel about you." I say while crossing my arm over my chest. "How long you gonna deny this thing we got going on?"

Even though we didn't sleep together, we manage to talk to each other every day. Every time I would come to visit her she would tease me by kissing my cheek or my forehead just to frustrate me. I know she knows what she's doing because she laughs every-time. Sometimes I can't help it when I get frustrated and put that energy into someone else.

"You made it clear that this isn't a thing every time you decide to hoe around. But, I mean..." She shrugged. "I can't blame you because we're not together right?"

I could tell it was really bothering her by the way she shifted all her weight onto one leg. But she is right, we aren't together so its not like a nigga cheating or anything. Besides, the last girl I was with I felt guilty and I told her about it and she acted like it was nothing.

"It's no different from you kissing TJ." I protested.

Genesis scoffs. "That is not the same. You tried it though."

I bit my lip knowing she was right. "Okay." I reached over and took her hand and pulled her closer to me. "So why don't we make it official right here—right now." I grinned as she raised her eyebrow.

"No." She shook her head taking me by surprise with her response. "Chris, you and I both know you're not ready for a relationship. You enjoy free ballin' too much and when you're not sleeping around you're on these girls social medias liking and commenting on their pictures."

"'Ion even do none of that anymore," I huffed causing Genesis to purse her lips.

"I like you. I like being with you and talking to you but....you're a hoe." She smiled sarcastically as she patted my shoulder. My tongue poked at my inner cheek as she started to step away from me. "Besides, TJ and I just got back on good terms after I told him I didn't like him. He'll be crushed if we got together."

I clenched my jaw out of frustration. Genesis is always thinking about everyone else when it comes to situations like these. Small things like that pissed me off because all I care about is me and her, then she wants to add everyone else to the equation.

"Alright, fuck it. Let's go." I growled as I grabbed my keys.

"Where are we goin'?" She asked with her eyebrows raised.

"I'm taking you home."

"Wait, are you mad or something?" She questioned as I ignored her and collected my things while shutting everything off.

Genesis,

The entire ride back to my house Chris wouldn't speak to me. He just kept this tight hold on the stirring wheel with his jaw clenched. I was so confused but at the same time I grew pissed because he wasn't speaking up.

"Are you really mad right now? For what?!" I snarled once he pulled up to my house.

"Bro, get out my car, bro."

"How about you talk to me, bro?" I spat while crossing my arms over my chest. Chris sighed as he pulled out his phone from his jacket pocket and started texting. I huffed. "Whatever, I don't care anymore."

I got out the car and almost slammed the door closed as I marched up my driveway. I expected him to yell after me or get out the car but instead he drove off.

"Wow." I mumbled to myself as I grabbed my phone to dial his number but instead it instantly went to voicemail. "Nah fuck that nigga and his bitch ass mood swings." I convinced myself as I marched up the stairs and into my room.

"What's wrong with you?" My sister, Giana, asks as she peeked out her room.

"I'm straight." I lied knowing that Chris wasn't talking to me and I had no idea to why, bothered me to the core. "I'm going out tonight, wanna help me pick something out?"

A little while later Serenity and Logan came over to get ready to go to this club Sevyn was hosting at. I occasionally checked my phone to see if Chris would call me but each time I see that he didn't, it made me angrier.

This grown man was upset with me for who knows what. Yet if I would've been upset with him sleeping with those girls, I'll be wrong huh? He couldn't possibly be upset with me not wanting to be his girlfriend yet. I was only thinking of him because his actions are of a man that doesn't want to be tied down anytime soon. He should respect my decision like I respect his actions.

"I'm surprised this girl not blabbing on about seeing Chris tonight," Serenity started as we got into Logan's car.

"Who?"

Logan snickered. "This girl gets in one argument with him and now she disowning him."

"You only argue with someone when you know what's wrong. He wouldn't even talk to me!" I exclaimed. The fuck am I supposed to do read his mind? "Whatever, I'm only going for Sevyn so I don't want to talk about it anymore."

"Y'all both can't be stubborn about this." Serenity claims. I let out a loud and exaggerating groan hinting that I was growing annoyed. I wasn't being stubborn about anything. I just get aggravated easily when people ignore me. Call me petty but Chris is being childish.

When we got the Vegas' strip, we parked a couple block back and decided to to walk. Mainly because Logan likes the lights flashing off her skin as she takes selfies. I was kind of nervous when we approached the club for two reason. One being I was going to see TJ for the first time in months, all because he took me wanting to be friends to the heart. Second reason is more obvious; Chris.

As we walked into the club, I instantly felt relieved. The club gave off sort of a lounge vibe with the amount of space and seating they had outside the dance floor. The bar was already filled up with people awaiting for drinks since the place was just starting to fill up.

"Genesis!" Sevyn squealed once we walked up to her section.

I smiled as she pulled me into a hug. "Hey boo, you look good!" I exclaimed as she did a little spin around in her short lavender dress. "Sev, I want you to officially meet Logan and Serenity."

"Hi," Serenity and Logan smiled in unison. They only knew of each other because I talk about the three of them alot.

"Hey, wow, you guys look really pretty." Sevyn compliment as we thanked her. "Did y'all see the guys on the way in? They just pulled up."

"There they go." Logan pointed out as I glanced over my shoulder and frowned.

Chris had a sway to his walk as he had his arm wrapped around a random light skin woman, while his boys followed behind with multiple females. He was really doing this now, yet not even three hours ago he wanted to be in a relationship.

"Who are these people?" Sevyn spoke over the loud music as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"The homies. They coo." Chris smirked as he pull his hat low enough to cover his eyes. He was most likely high as a kite.

"I'ma need a drink, c'mon." Serenity mumbled as she pulled onto my arm towards the table of bottles and glasses. "Listen, if we fighting tonight let me know cause my tracks are loose."

I scrunched my face up. "Fighting? Not at all, I'm just going to let him do him." I shrugged causing Logan to scoff.

"We'll see how long that lasts."

They fixed a simple drink of Grey Goose and sprite as we stayed to ourselves in the back corner. The night started with Sevyn performing some covers or features until she sampled her new single I Like It. That went on for a hour or so as the place became more crowded, and more humid. After her performances, Chris and his "friends"started growing real arrogant and was dying for attention.

"See, this is why being lowkey never work. Look at her hands!" Serenity screeched as the light skin girl ran her hands up Chris t-shirt until he finally pulled it off.

"Hm, I should go bump her. If I'm lucky she'll fall off the rail." Logan mumbled as she placed her drink down, I shook my head.

"Y'all chill. I don't want them to know we even care."

"Girl, you got those irritation wrinkles in your forehead. The only person you fooling is yourself." Logan pointed out. I waved her off and swayed to the beat as Travis Porter played.

I glanced away for one second, and the girl was bent over twerking against Chris.

My breath caught into my throat once Chris started to grind up against her. Out of all the rage and disgust I was feeling, I wasn't sure if I wanted to throw my glass or find some random nigga to dance on. Out of all, I was hurt and I couldn't stand here and watch this anymore.

"Can we go?"

Serenity and Logan gave me a sympathetic look as they nodded and followed me out the section. Everyone was so busy watching others, we slipped out the club with ease.

"Y'all go ahead. I think I dropped–I'm not even about to lie. I'm finna throw hands," Serenity spun around on her heels gaining our attention.

"Ohh, tag me in bitch!" Logan exclaimed.

I kissed my teeth as they went running back into the club, leaving me to my lonesome. I decided to make my way down the strip towards the park instantly regretting that we parked down the block.

"Genesis!"

I sighed as my name was being called. I furrowed my eyebrows when TJ came jogging towards me.

"Why you leaving so early?" He questioned like he hasn't been giving me the cold shoulder for months with tonight included.

"My stomach hurts," I lied which he already knew.

"Takin' a shit in the club was never an issue. Where are you really going?" He pursed his lips as he eyed my small frame.

For the first time tonight, I met with TJ's brown oval eyes. I thought about how we first met and how he liked all my pictures and was always so sweet to me. Like Chris, we could talk at any time of the day about anything. But before I could accept the idea of Chris & I, I needed to clean my plate.

"Can you give me a ride home? We need to talk."

____________

Y'all chris a hoe? Whew chile, I think so at times 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 77.5K 44
Chris Brown fanfiction. © ArtistryByBadu This story is not to be copied, reposted, plagiarized in any form.
Fame By Preeda

General Fiction

16.7K 963 16
What can fame do to you?? Come and aee arylie journey
19.5K 763 40
Why Date Him When Your In Love With His Cousin? You Either Have To Choose OR Have Them Both? Would You Pick Love or Lust? Stay Tuned....... #TeamBill...
548K 9.6K 48
Apparently the more you hide your feelings for someone the more you fall for them.