This Thing Called Life { Sequ...

By Lazarreah

Book series in order ♥ { • My Brother Bestfriend } { • This Thing Called Life } { • This is Our Life } [ Thi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Happy 4th - Chapter 9 - Of July
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Character and Author Q&A
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
August ✨
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
New Book
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 (Epilogue)
Trilogy? maybe..?
This is Our life (Trilogy) Out now!

Chapter 19

1.1K 37 37
By Lazarreah

The twins, Daejah, Davontae, August, and Ariana-Marie.

Who listen to " Overdose "?

Any thoughts on it?

I have that song on repeat. The song is extra good 😩😩.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

I watched as Ariel sat down across from me and Aug. " So I guess y'all wanted to talk to me about what happen 2 years ago?"

I nodded as I studied her face. She looked the same but changed alot at the same time. She didn't have no expression on her face. She looked like she didn't even wanna be here.

" Yeah." August said. " So wha brung ya ta come ova ma house and say dat ta make meh have sex witcha?"

She sighed. " So um, Hailey actually made me do it."

I looked at August and shook my head. I'm bout ready to beat the lil girl. She messing with the wrong one. I'll break her damn nose just like how I did in highschool. She got me fucked up. And come to find out she messed up August and I relationship.

" Hailey! ?" August asked, trying to see if she was serious.

She nodded.  " Yeah, Hailey. "

" Why though??" I asked, irritated.  This bitch alway getting in the way of things.

" Okay so one day hailey hit me up and said that she'll give me $ 2500 if I'll do something for her. I said it depends on what it was, so we met up and that's when she told me that she'll give me the money if I had sex with August. " She pulled out her receipts of it. Which was screenshot, pointed out from there conversation. " Then I agreed on doing it. But when the time came, I didn't want to do it cause I didn't want to mess up y'all relationship. When I said I didn't want to do it, she ended up pulling out a gun on me and pistol whipped me on the forhead." She moved her hair out off her face, which revealed a scar. " And she threatened to shoot me if I didn't do as told. So I had said I'll do it."

She shifted around in her seat, uncomfortably as she explained what happened.  " When I got there,  August didn't want to do it at all. He gave me a whole lil speech and shit  about you Daejah. And then I told him if he didn't have sex with me, you'll end up dead Daejah. Which was true, because hailey wanted to break up y'all relationship together so she could get back to you August. But anyway at the end of the day, he agreed cause he didn't want to hurt you Daejah. "

" So allat happen cause of meh? Hailey wanted me?"

Alex nodded. " Yeah, it all came down to you. She didn't like you and Daejah relationship, and she knew the only way y'all would break up if you cheated on her and that's what you did, with me."

He ran his hands down his face. " Damn."

" Look I'm sorry that I messed up y'all relationship. That shit stuck  with every since that day. I really am, if I could go back to the day she hit me up. I wouldn't have responded back and said no."

" It's fine. " I mumbled. I mean it really wasn't her fought, she didn't want to do it and all most got killed. Her life depended on it. So I can't really be mad at her. I know she not really lying because she have facts and receipts. Hailey would do some crazy shit like that.

Hailey is  the problem. She so fucking irritating and I swear, whenever I see her I'm beating the  bitch ass. She made my life a leaving hell and now imma do the same.

Her phone rung and she excused herself from the table.  I took my phone and stopped recording. Imma need this later. I had texts coming  from, Momma,  Davontae, and Ariana asking where August and I was at.

" We need to get ready and go. Ariana, Davontae and Momma think we fucking. "

" Ight baybeh. "

Alex came back. " I gotta go. It's nice talking to yall. I'm really sorry."

" It's okay."

She nodded and walked off. I got up gathering my things. August smacked his lips. I looked at him. "What now?"

" We not getting nothing, I'm hungry as uh muhfucka. "

" We can get something at the game."

" Buh the shit be costing 5 dollas fo a damn hotdog. They got me fucked up." He huffed, standing up.

" We have money, come on."

" Ight damn." We paid for our drink, and went into the rental. August started it up and began driving. " Baybeh, I got ah show in New York coming up and I wanna take the twins with meh." August said.

I looked at him,  shaking my head.  " No."

He smacked his lips. " Why? They ma daughta ta?! What you'on trust meh or sumthang? "

" August it's just to sudden and soon right now. I do trust you with them, it's just that, I don't know." I mumbled, picking with my fingers.

" Wha ya don't know?"

" What if they need me."

" They'll live, they got meh- they daddy."

" Okay. What if they wanna  talk to me?"

" Call or face time. Ya just makin excuses fo them not ta go wit meh. " he shook his head.

" I'm not. " Yes I was.

" Yes tha fuck ya are. Just lemme take them plea' baybeh."

" Let me think about it."

" Man whateva man." He huffed, ending the conversation.

" Baby where daejah and August at?" Davontae asked me.

I shrugged.  " I don't know, the twins are here though."

He sighed. " She probably being fast fucking that nigga."

" Davontae she's 21 Years old. If she fucking she fucking." I shook my head. " She haven't got dick in 2 years. And trust me, she need it."

" Yeah she should continue not getting dick for another 2." He mumbled , crossing his arms. " She text you back."

" Hold up, lemme check. "

Wifey💍💕- Where you and your baby daddy at? - 6:58

Wifey💍💕- Daejahhhhhh - 7:16

Day1💕💅- Calm down, we're here damn.  7: 18

Wifey💍💕- good, Davontae said you better not be fuckin -7:18

Day1💕💅- Tell him to mind his own 😒 -7:19

Wifey💍💕- I'll 😂.

" She's here now and she said mind your own Davontae. "

" Yeah whatever. She is my sister, I'm not bout to mind my business the fuck." He scoffed.

" You know she love you."

" Yeah I love her to." He pulled me closer to him, pecking my lips. " Do good baby. " I mumbled against his lips.

" I'll.  You sit there and look sexy as usual. "

I blushed. " Okay."  I kissed his lips, softly, making sure I leave a peck before pulling away.

" Don't forget our lil bet pretty lady." He smacks my ass, biting his lip.

" I won't. "

" Ight I gotta go. I love yall."

" We love you to." I rubbed his chest. " Good luck. "

" Yall ma luck. "

I walked back into the stadium, walking to my seat with security behind me.  My seats was between daejah and Momma.  The twins was seating between Aug and Daejah. Arianna climbed into my lap. She my lil stubborn/soft Baby.  We had a special connection. And we share the same name, which made it even more  special.

" My lil baby. You comfortable? "

" Yes Auntie. " She smiled, snuggling in my stomach.

" You gon cheer on uncle tae with me?"

" Of course! Duh." She nodded.

She placed her hand on my stomach , rubbing it. " Can't wayt till she come here."

She said she. How she know it's a she? We haven't found out the gender yet. " Arianna how you know it's a she?"

" Cause DJ told me." She said causally.

" W-What?" I said as a ball formed in my throat.

" DJ, he told me." She smiled, looking up at me.

I looked away, tearing up. " He told you that? "

" Yes and he said that he love us all, even though he's not here."

" Wow." I mumbled, clearing my thoat, wiping my tears.

" Was wrong Auntie Ari?" She asked, touching my cheek. " Ya sad? Ion mean ta get ya sad."

" No-No I'm not sad. I'm happy. DJ haven't came to me in a while."

" It's okay... He said he always wit y'all all tha time."

" Good, good. I need him around." I sniffed.

Arianna nodded, wiping my cheek. I cleared my throat, looking up. " I love you to." I mumbled. I looked down at Arianna who was staring up at me.

" Where's mommy and Bre at?" I asked quickly changing the topic. Not that I didnt want to talk about DJ, I do but not here.

" Bathroom."

" You have to go don't you."

She nodded, quickly. " Yessss."

I picked her up, placing her just above my stomach. " Where y'all going?"

" The bathroom. "

" You want me to come with y'all? " Momma asked.

" Nah I got it, thank you though. "

" Okay. "

I walked to the bathroom and walked in. I put Arianna down. " No mommy I'on want ta." Abrianna wined, stomping her feet.

" Abrianna please."

" Noooo mommy. I don't want it on!"

I knocked on the stall down, with Arianna beside me. " Daejah let me in, it's me."

The stall unlocked and Arianna and I walked in. " She have to pee. I can get Abrianna. "

" Yeah you can, she don't wanna put on her shoes."

Arianna looked at Abrianna. " Why you don't wanna put on yo shoes guh." She placed her hand on my hip.

" They hurt ma feet. Why ya talkin ta meh? Go pee!"

I chuckled. " Come on Bre." Ariana and Bre walked out the stall.

I helped Arianna do her business and washed her hands. When we was done, we walked out of the bathroom.

" Go Bre, oooo go Bre." Ariana hyped Bre as she danced.

" Come on Ari, dance wit meh."

Arianna ran over to Abrianna and started dancing also. I swear they can dance better than August. Ariana stopped recording and messed around with her phone a bit, guessing she's gonna post it on instagram.

" There to cute." A lady cooed.

I smiled. " Thank you. "

" Momma said the game bout to start, so we need to get to our seats." Ariana said.

" Okay." I grabbed a hold on to Abrianna and Arianna hand. And that's when I notice Abrianna  didn't have her shoes on.   " Wheres Abrianna shoes at?"

Ariana held them up in her hand. I nodded, picking them both up. I let Ariana walk in front of me, with me following behind her. We made it to our seats and sat down.

" Damn whea' y'all go?"

" Your daughter was be complicated. "

" Which one?" He asked, looking between them.

" The one with no shoes."

August looked at Abrianna as she sat down next to him. " Lah momma, why yeen gotcha shoes on?"

" It hurt daddy." She huffed.

" Wha' hurt?"

She lifted her feet, holding it. " Ma feet."

" So yeen wanna wea' ya shoes  cause they hurt?"

She nodded. " Then watcha gon wea' fo shoes?"

She shrugged. " Ma socks."

" Nah Abrianna, them ain't shoes. How bout this, er' time ya wanna walk or sum, ya put them shoes on ight. Buh while ya sittin hea, ya can keep them off."

" Okay daddy. "She smiled.

" Ari baybeh, ya shoes hurt ya feet ta?"

She shook her head. " No."

" Ight."

I sat down between the twins. Tae team was talking to the couch. " Ooo look y'all there's uncle Tae." Ariana said.

They instantly looked up. " Where?!"

" Right there." I pointed.

" Uncle tae!" They screamed, loudly. To get his attention. " Uncle Tae! "

" Ion think he can hear yall. " I said to the twins.

Davontae looked up swiftly, searching the crowd. " Uncle Tae!"

" Righ' hea'!"

His eyes finally landed on the twin and a small smile formed and he waved quickly then went back talking to couch about the game.

Abrianna frowned. " Why he do dat?"

" He can't talk right now babe." I said. " He gotta stay focuse  for his game. But y'all can talk to him after. "

" Okay!"

●♡●

" Get that ball babe! Oh my gosh, what is you doing!" Ariana yelled as she focused on the game.

Davontae shook his head, taking the ball from the other team player and shot a 3. " There you go!" Ariana yelled, clapping.

I chuckled . " Ariana-Marie settle down babe." I said.

She shook her head, sitting down. The game was almost over and so far Davontae team was winning.

As much as I didn't want to think about it. I was thinking bout it. I just couldn't believe hailey crusty ass would go that far. First I  know she told Ray to shoot Aug and I on our prom night and then she sent somebody and made her have sex with August. Just to break us up, like this bitch  really crazy.

What do she see in August that made her do all that?

Oh wait I know. Money. Fame. A big dick. A kid- more money she could get. His looks.

But really though? Over a damn nigga. She fucking crazy.

" Daejah." Ariana ludged me which felt like the million time.

" What Ariana? " I said looking at her.

She looked at me. " Whats wrong with you?"

" Nothing. " I mumbled.

" Tellllll meeeee. I know something wrong. Just by how you acting right now.

I sighed,  looking around to see if somebody was listening. " I found out why August cheated on me when we were 19." I mumbled for only Ariana and I to hear.

She gasped. " Bitch what!?" She said extra loud.

Everyone looked at her. I straight faced her, shaking my head. Her loud ass " Girl you heard me, ion wanna talk about it right now."

She nodded. "Later okay?"

" Yeah later Ariana. "

We focused back on to the game. It was only bout 10 second left of the game left. Davontae took the ball from the other team player and broke his damn ankle  while doing so.

" Come on babe! You got this. " Ariana screamed getting up from her seat.

5

4

3

2....

Davontae jumped up and dunked the ball into the basket.

1!

DING!!!

The buzzer rung and every team player ran on the court,  while the other team was bitter and walked of the court.

" Dat righ thea' was ah good ass game." August said getting up stretching. I agreed with him , getting the twins things. I put Abrianna shoes on her feet and her jacket while August put on Arianna.

" I just know my jaw gon be sore tonight."Ariana groaned.

My eyes widen. " What Ariana! ?" Momma asked.

I shook my head. " You didn't just say that out loud Ariana. " I stood up straight.

She slowly looked up at us. " It slipped."

" I hope that what I'm thinking right now isn't what y'all gonna be doing tonight and why you jaw is gonna be hurting?"

" No reason ma." She quickly replied back.

" Nah momma. You know what they gon be doing tonight." I laughed.

Ariana mugged the fuck out of me.

" Ooo how many time I gotta tell that boy to just let you go to sleep, that's why y'all got that baby right now."

" It's okay ma. I like it and it's a-" before she could even finish her sentence momma walked off.

" Oh my lord." She mumbled to her self.

I laughed uncontrollably but stopped when Ariana gave me that death glare. " I don't want momma to be knowing what Davontae and I be doing in the bedroom. And I know you want the same."

" I mean I'm not doing nothing in the bed room as of now so...."

" Girl you know what I mean."

" Mommy what Auntie Ari  talm bout?" Abrianna asked.

" Sumthang ya or Arianna should be doin fo anotha." August paused. " Matta of fact, neva. Boys got cooties."

" Then  daddy ya got cooties then." Arianna said.

He shook his head. " Nah Arianna imma man."

" Mh."

I laughed.

August laughed. " Shut up Amazon. "

" So uncle Tae ah man ta?"

He nodded. " Yep. Daejah imma go to the bathroom ight."

I nodded. " Okay."

I grabbed a hold off the twins hand. " Lets go tell uncle Tae congratulations. "

" Okay mommy! "

* 45 minutes later *  Dude from spongebob voice.

" Where are they. August isn't answering my text or calls. "

" Davontae to."

I sighed, looking around.  It was about 45 after the game and we couldn't find Davontae or August any where. I was just about to leave with or without them but August got the damn keys.

" Thea' they go!" Abrianna said pointing into there direction.

" Go get them. "

They both ran towards August and Davontae, as we followed behind them.

" Imma kill them, they know my feet be swelling. " Ariana huffed.

" Girl imma kill them  first before you can even get to them."

" Ight brah we good na?" I Heard August ask from Davontae from a distance.

" Yeah nigga, just don't do that shit again. "

" I won't. " They dapped up and did a quick hug.

Ariana and I bothed gasp. " You saw that bitch!? I asked not believing my eyes.

" Yeah." She nodded. " They just made up."

August picked the twins up, kissing there cheek. " We was lookin fo yall."

" Righ where was y'all? "

" Having ah talk. "

" A talk?!" Ariana and I both said.

" Yeah. A. Talk. " Davontae said.

" Wow. I thought I'll never see the day." I said dramatically.

" Man shut up." He mushed my hand. " They havin a after party but I'm  not going. "

" Why?"

" Cause we going to dinner to celebrate. "

" Ight bet nigga. I'm ready ta eat." August said rubbing his stomach.

" Shittttt babyyy." I bit down on my lip. " Hol' up hol' up. "

She slipped my dick out of her mouth, still holding it, looking up at me. " Whats wrong?"

" Come and ride me."

She bit down on her lip, nodding. I pulls her up, gently. I kissed her lips as I moved her panty to the side. She slowly slid down on me, moaning softly.

I threw my head back, grabbing her waist. " You so wet ma." I closed my eyes, groaning.

She moaned, grabbing my shoulders for balance as we found or rhymed. " Baby." She whimped as she began on bounce up and down on me.

" Damn  baby, ride me just like that." I moaned softly. She moved her body in a way I can't explain. Every time we make love, she do something different that amazed me.

" Taeeee." I gripped her waist as my toes curled. I flipped us over, quickly. So i was in top. She pulled my head down, attacking my lips. I lifted her legs up as I entered her again. I eyes rolled to the back of her head. Her nails met my back, scratching it.

" Damn. " I groaned as I  went faster, pushing her legs up more . I went deeper, wanting her to feel all of me. " Ohh shit." She moaned loudly.

She looked down as I thrust in and our of her. I knew that shit turned her on it, it always does. My eyes never once left her face. I went down to kiss her neck, leaving  my marks all over here. " I love you so much." I groaned in her ear.

She moaned, not saying  it back. I licked my lips, looking at her. " Say it." I pounded In her.

" Davontaeeee." She pushed my chest as I went as deep as I can.

" Say it."

" I-I love..you." She  finally got out,legs shaking.

I smiled, kissing her lips softy. " That all I wanted to hear." I said as I began to pound myself  back into her,  with her moaning uncontrollably.

" I'm cumming!" She whimpered.

" Let that shit go baby. "  I thrust in her one last time before she came all over me. I let her legs go, smirking to myself as I pulled out .  She kissed me repeatedly saying I love you in between.

" Always and forever babe. Now spread your legs more." I sucked on her nipple.

She did as told. I sucked on the other one, while rubbing her clit. She moaned, grabbing my head. I trailed my kisses down her stomach to her thighs. I licked my lips looking down at her. I kissed it then went down on my meal.

This was just the beginning....

Ugh I'm really not feeling that snene ^^^

Chapter good?

Any...

Questions?

Comments?

Concerns/ Problems?

-Question-

Who y'all think DJ is?

And any questions y'all would want to ask me

or Daejah, davonate, the twins, August or Ariana... anybody in the book so far?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Runners By Lbooks01

Teen Fiction

9.5K 193 32
They balance each-other out. One the calm, the other the storm. Except when they don't. Except when she loses it and makes the place burn...literally...
865 73 7
A dead woman walking would make anyone do a double take. She never thought she would see him again. He never thought she could have survived. More qu...
1.4M 38.7K 71
"Pl-please I am sorry" "I loved you more than anything, I would've given my life for you without question...but what you did to me was worse than de...
900K 49.3K 107
"I love you god knows I do but I can't do this. I can't. I put up with the phone calls, the text messages, social media, random chicks, not coming ho...