The Wolves of Crystal Cove

بواسطة kirabelle15

The daughter of an alpha, the true heir of his title, Erin Black has many obstacles to overcome before she ge... المزيد

Prologue
Chapter 1~At least I don't sleep nude
Chapter 2~A Drunk Wolf and an Abnormal Alpha
Chapter 3~I have many secrets,my mother just so happens to know 99% of them
Chapter 4~I'll make a deal mom
Chapter 5~Listen pup
Chapter 6~Some say
Chapter 7~I made a deal Stark,and that deal is done
Chapter Nine~ You called be the J word.
Chapter Ten~Just like old times...Sorta.
Chapter Eleven~Sirberous Clade
Chapter Twelve~Mutt
Chapter Thirteen~Where's Stark?
Chapter Fourteen~ Happy Birthday!
Chapter Fifteen~ Honestly I have no clue.
Chapter Sixteen~And it's yours.
Chapter Seventeen~Do it
Chapter Eighteen~You are not Stark!
Chapter Nineteen~ Alpha Erin
Chapter Twenty~Cooper.
Chapter Twenty-one~A heart? So romantic.
Chapter Twenty-Two~ Are we really doing this?
Chapter Twenty-Three~I love you.
Chapter Twenty-four~ What just happened?
Chapter Twenty-Five~Normal.
Chapter Twenty-Six~With a Big Bang
Chapter Twenty-Seven~ Luna
Chapter Twenty-Eight- Years later.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three

Chapter 8~ I don't think we are anymore

329 19 0
بواسطة kirabelle15

"Noo!" I scream and kick and thrash around. Fear is thick in my voice.

"Erin wake up please." Stark says and then my hand hits something. "Owww. You just hit me. Erin wake up it's just a dream I've g-"

"Get away." I say and then fall off my bed. Oh this isn't a dream.

"Are you okay?" Stark asks and I start to shake. Why is it so warm?

"No." I say and he picks me up and sits us on my bed. He scoots back to the wall and I am laying back on him in between his legs and he has his hands over mine.

"It was just a dream." He says to calm me down.

"It wasn't." I say and shake my head.

"It was a nightmare of something in the past but now you are here with me perfectly safe." He says and rubs my arm.

"No." I say and shake my head again.

"Erin you are safe I've got you. You're okay." He says and my door opens and Ares walks in.

"The door was locked." Stark says and I'm still shaking.

"I can pick a lock." He says clearly offended and crosses his arms over his chest. I don't move at all but Ares sits on the bed.

"You feel in the floor." He says.

"How-"

"You forget." He says and points to his arm.

"Whatever." I mutter and turn my head away from him.

"What's wrong?" Ares asks and I don't move. What is wrong?

"I need to I don't know." I say and shake my head and move more in Stark's arms.

"Erin you okay?" Stark asks with worry clearly in his voice. Ares moves to me and puts a hand on my head.

"You don't have a fever." Ares says.

"Don't move." I tell Stark as I close my eyes.

"Ares what is she doing?"He asks.

"No clue." Ares says.

"Sleep with me." I say and pull the blankets over me and him.

"Ares?" Stark asks.

"I will be right back." Ares says.

"Don't go!" Stark yells as Ares leaves.

"Shhhh!" I yell and put my hand on his mouth. He nods and I move my hand.

"What's wrong Erin?" He asks.

"You keep them away." I say as he lays down and I turn over on my stomach laying my head on his chest. He plays with my hair and my door opens.

"I don't know!" Ares yells.

"Shhhh!" I yell and listen to Stark's heart beat.

"Did she just shhs us?" Mom asks.

"She did me too." Stark says.

"Be quiet." I say and his arms go around me and I move more in his arms.

"People are staring to arrive like very important people. Like Jim,Clare,Gage and Wyatt Wolver." Mom says.

"And?" Stark asks.

"She can't smell like you or you might get the crap beat out of you!" Mom yells.

"Mom go so I can sleep." I say.

"Phil!" My mom yells.

"Dad!" I scream.

"What?" Dad yells and I hear a few people walk in.

"Tell your mate to go away." I say.

"Tell your daughter to let Stark go we have things to do." Mom says.

"Dad you do want me to sleep right?" I ask.

"We-"

"Phil!" My mom shouts.

"I'm so confused. Do I stay or move?" Stark asks.

"Stay!"

"Move!" Me and mom yell together.

"Dad?" He asks.

"I don't know." His dad laughs.

"Phil do you want an Alpha boy in your daughters bed?" Mom asks.

"He lets Ares." I say and dad laughs.

"She has a-"

"Phil don't even say it." Mom says and I hear more laughing.

"Honey." Dad says. My eyes get really heavy and I hardly can keep them open. I don't hear the end of the talk because I fall asleep.

~^~

Why is it Stark White? Of all the boys in the Werewolf community it's Stark White who makes sleep come and chases the nightmares away? Better yet why me?

I sit up and Stark is asleep like he is dead. I get up and grab one of many running outfits and change. It's not like Stark is going to get up soon. I look at my reflection in my body length mirror as I pull my long hair in a pony tail.

I see my tan is darker and I seem taller too. My left eye is a light icy blue and the right eye is a medium brown wolfish color. My outfit is a black tank top with lime green running shorts and black Nikes.

I turn around and look at Stark who still seems like he is dead and leave. I run downstairs and go in the dining room and sit beside Casey.

"Are you taller?" She asks.

"I thought the same thing but I'm like really hungry." I say and grab a muffin and shove it in my mouth only to get up and grab a water. After I finish the muffin and the water I get my little running IPod and put it on the strap and put it on.

"Why are you so so awake?" Stark asks as he walks down the stairs. When he gets to the bottom I look at him."What?" He asks.

"You're shorter." I say and put my headphones in and go out the door in a run. A wolf is only as strong as it's human so I like to run and work out.

I usually run from home to the far end of town and back and stop only to get a water at the store on my way back. It is a good ten to fifteen mile run. I listen to music as I run,it helps pass time.

Four days until my birthday and people should be arriving. These people are the important or the okay packs like the Alkemore and then the Wolver pack. The Wolver pack is lead by Jim who has two sons and three daughters. Wyatt,Uven,Vicky,Tyra and Sidney. Yes it's STUVW. Wyatt is eighteen and will be Alpha.

Next is sixteen year-old Vicky who is proud female fighter. Then sixteen year-old Uven who is an outstanding fighter and he was the adopted child. Tyra is the fourteen year-old problem child like Wyatt except he isn't fourteen and then is the baby Sidney. She is almost thirteen and is quiet.

I'm already in town and I stop at a gas station and drown a water and then go back on my run. I reach the city limits and turn around and push myself faster. Ares' Alkemore pack is coming and his grandfather is a big deal to all werewolves. Lugh Riggns.

I dig my feet faster against the ground and my sides scream with pain. Like people say 'the strength of the pack is the wolf,and the strength of the wolf is the pack'. So to keep our wolves fit for our pack,us the humans are insanely fit to perfection. The house comes in view and I see a lot of cars. It's not even my birthday yet.

I run faster if possible and bolt in the door closing it behind me and jogging into the kitchen. I grab a water and open it,drinking all of it abd grab another one. I close the new one and walk out. Everyone must be at the pack house,so that's where I'll go. I run for like three minutes and get to the pack house and jog in.

"Men we are here for a birthday." I hear Rita shout,I run to the meeting room and walk in. I look at my feet and then look up and something hard hits my face,so hard I fall to the ground.

"Owwww!" I scream.

"Way to go Wyatt." Someone says and I just lay on my back on the dirty ground.

"Are you okay?" A boy asks as I taste the blood from my lip. I open my eyes and see a hand held out to me. I take it and he lifts me up.

"You either busted my lip or I bit it." I say and he shrugs.

"It looks more like I got you here." He says and touches my cheek bone and I whine. Yes like when you hurt a dog. I still can make the noises. It's creepy.

"Then I bit it." I say and he chuckles under his breath. He has slightly curly blonde hair and green eyes but is only two inches taller than me.

"I'm sorry." He says again.

"Not the worst thing to happen to me in my life." I say and his eyes go wide.

"You're Erin." He says sternly not like a question.

"Yes and you are?" I ask.

"Erin? Erin Black?" He asks and I laugh.

"No that's me not you." I say.

"Erin hun this is Wyatt Wolver." Mom say. Oh my goh. Wyatt Wolver just freaken almost knocked me out before I've even met him!

"I'm sorry!" I blurt out. I bet me and him look a lot alike. Stunned and stupid.

"I'm the one who hit you." He says.

"Ugh yeah." I whisper and I hear people carringg on.

"You're not what I thought you would be. I honestly thought you would be like seriously depressed." He says. Yes I get this a lot.

"Well I thought you would be six two at least but you're like five eight." I say.

"I am six two." He says.

"No. I'm onl-"I stop when I see Ares.

"Hey Erin. What happened to your face?" He asks.

"Whay did your grandmother give me?" I ask.

"No clue." He says.

"Ugh." I say.

"You missed the class." He says.

"So." I say and turn around quickly to come face to face with Stark.

"Stark you're shorter." I say.

"Nice to see you too." He says and grabs my hand and drags me after him. He pulls me in a janitor's closet and shuts the door. This is a stupid place to be.

"Janitor's closet?" I ask. It's like super small in here so Stark and I are pressed against each other.

"It's a room." He says.

"Barely. It's super small." I say. I can feel his cold breaths on my face.

"I should've found a bigger place yes but we're stuck with this."He snaps.

"What?" I ask him.

"I'm changing and you're the only person I can think of to ask." He says.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Look." He says and pulls his shirt up.I look down at his stomach and see a six pack. I roll my eyes and look at him. "You dragged me in here because you have a six pack?" I ask.

"I don't know how!" He says.

"Work out." I say.

"But I haven't! Also I have been ugh." He starts.

"You ugh what?" I ask.

"I ummm,uhh it's hard to say." He says.

"Stark if it's as stupid as you being worried that you have abs I might stab you." I say.

"Erin. This isn't me. I have muscle and abs and strang thoughts." He says. We stare in each others eyes abd I can tell he is worried.

"Stark I don't understand. You have to tell me all of it." I say.

"I can't it's hard to explain." He says.

"Just talk to yourself and act like I'm not here." I say.

"That's hard." He states.

"Try. Show me. Tell me. Write me." I say. He looks scarred. He looks at me like he is studing my face.

"You said we were different. I don't think we are anymore." He says.

"Stark I don't think so. You all are way too nice and polite. So tame and gentle." I say. He harshly kisses me and with one hand he presses me closer to him and with the other he has on the back of my head. I out of habit my hands go around his shoulders.

The kiss is very rough but I think he means to make it that way. He pulls back so he can get another breath and laughs. "See what I mean?" He asks.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

298K 14.9K 54
After being kicked out by her father, twenty year old Teranika is struggling to build a life in her new town of Quelia. With a best friend in an abus...
3.3K 226 36
A werewolf marks another wolf's mate driving their pack, The Black Wolf, into a war with the girl's pack, Red Shadow. The solution was for a marriage...
284K 7.4K 31
Meet 16 year old Harper-Ariana Reed. Her father had been abusing her for years after her mother was shot. The once happily family Harper remembered w...
2.6K 80 31
Astrid Harper is the daughter of the Bloodrose Alpha. She is 16 soon to be 17. At the age of 17 Astrid will finally meet her mate. But she can't stop...