Kaito's Odd Journey

By OmegaWilliam95

Kaito and his Stand have decided to move to Italy. What kind of crazy things will partake with them around? More

Chapter 2: Discovery
Chapter 3: Sticky Fingers (Part 1)
Chapter 4: Sticky Fingers (Part 2)
Chapter 5: Sticky Fingers (Part 3)
Chapter 6: The Test
Chapter 7: Entering The Gang
Chapter 8: Hidden Treasure
Chapter 9: Capri (Sun)
Chapter 10: Mista's Moment
Chapter 11: A Prrromotion!
Chapter 12: The Daughter of The Boss
Chapter 13: Little Feet
Chapter 14: The Reflection of Pompeii
Chapter 15: The Mobile Nursing Home (Part 1)
Chapter 16: The Mobile Nursing Home (Part 2)
Chapter 17: Something Stupid This way Comes
Chapter 18: The King of Nothing
Chapter 19: Bonus: Say What Again!
Chapter 20: Bonus 2: An Insane Stand User!

Chapter 1: Golden Wind

1.2K 15 19
By OmegaWilliam95

(Since this is Italy, everyone will be speaking Italian. But it will be typed in English, of course.)

Kaito had just got off his flight, and is now in Naples Italy. He walked over to the Currency exchange.

(Kaito)"If I may ask, how much does it cost to get a taxi into town?"

(Employee)"About 30 or 40 euro."

(Kaito)"Thank you very much."

He left the airport with his silver luggage bag. And his stand, Victim of Reality, appeared next to him.

(VoR)"Well, here we are, Italy."

(Kaito)"It looks better than what Arita said."

(VoR)"Well, we don't have to worry about what he thinks anymo-"

Victim of Reality noticed something strange.

(VoR)"Hey, Kaito, look at that guy over there."

He looked over to see a blonde kid, at least 15 years old, with two police officers.

(Officer 1)"Whoa! That's amazing!"

(Officer 2)"Haha! Damn, that sh*t is disgusting no matter how many times I see it!"

The boy took his right ear, and stuffed it into the hole.

(Officer 1)"Ugh! Gross!"

(Officer 2)"How is it possible for someone to stuff their whole ear into that hole?"

(Kaito)"Looks like we aren't the only ones who can do crazy things."

(Officer 2)"Well, thanks for showing us that trick."

(???)"No problem."

The officer held his hand open behind his back, and the boy stealthily put some money in a pack of cigarettes into the officers hand.

(Officer 1)"Well...try not to attract too much attention here."

(???)"..."

The two officers walked away. Kaito still stared at the boy, sensing that something was special about him. The boy then turned around and saw Kaito looking at him.

(???)"A taxi?"

Kaito snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the boy speak to him.

(Kaito)"Oh! I'm sorry, what did say?"

(???)"Are you looking for a taxi?"

(Kaito)"You're a taxi driver?"

(???)"It's a part time job, and I'm own my way home, so I'll give you a discount. How about 10 euro to take you into town?"

(Kaito)"That would be rather nice if you could!"

(???)"Are you Japanese? You speak very good Italian. It's amazing...have you ever lived in Italy?"

(Kaito)"Well, no. My family lived in America, then Japan, so I felt the need to learn various languages just in case. Also, forgive me for getting in your own business, but what were you giving those officers money back there for?"

(???)"That was just a parking fee. In any case, don't worry about that. So, how about that 10 euro to get you to town? I won't even ask for a tip."

Kaito looked at the official taxi stop,and noticed the long line.

(Kaito)"Well, since the line is so long, I'll take your kind offer."

(???)"Alright. But I'm going to have to ask you to put your luggage in the passenger seat...I'm working without a tip, you know."

(Kaito)"Strange condition, but that's fine. Just take me to the nearest hotel."

Kaito put his luggage in the front seat.

(???)"Of course! I'll take you straight to the hotel."

The door door closed.

(???)"However, only with your empty luggage."

The strange boy quickly drove off, leaving Kaito.

(Kaito)"Oh my! It seems that he was so eager to get home, he forget to let us in."

(VoR)"Well, he'll be in for quite a surprise!"

The boy has been driving for 15 minutes now, it looks like Kaito hasn't tried to follow him.

(???)"Well, that was easy."

The boy looked at the luggage bag, and noticed something moving on it.

(Bag)"Ugh, are we at the hotel yet?"

A jackal head formed from the silver part of the luggage bag.

(???)"What the hell are you?!"

(Anubis)"I'm Anubis! Where's Kaito?!"

(Kaito)"I'm back here."

The two looked at the back seat and saw Kaito reading a newspaper.

(Kaito)"So how's the weather here in Italy?"

(???)"How did you get back there?!"

(Kaito)"Easy, I opened the door and sat down."

(???)"But I drove off before you could get in!"

(Anubis)"Wait...were you trying to steal me!?"

(Kaito)"Oh calm down, Anubis. Even if that is his intention, he wouldn't be able to take anything of value. I rigged them to teleport to me if anyone else touched them."

(Anubis)"Oh right, I forgot. So this guy's just taking us to the hotel, right?"

(???)"Uh, yeah, that's what I'm doing."

Time Skip 10 minutes later

The boy drove them to the hotel. Kaito took Anubis, and took 30 euro out of him.

(???)"I said you didn't need to give me a tip."

(Kaito)"I know, but you seem like a guy who wouldn't question it."

(???)"...And that I am."

He gladly took the 30 euro from Kaito's hand, and drove off.

(Kaito)"...I just know that there's something different about him, I just don't know what it is."

Kaito walked into the hotel, got a room key, and went to room 84.

(Kaito)"Here we are, home sweet home!"

(Anubis)"Wish there was two beds though."

(VoR)"Well, it would be weird if he said, 'A two-bed room for me and my metal Egyptian God!'"

Anubis glared at him, and went to see what else the room had.

(Kaito)"Well, I wasn't really expecting you to actually want to live with me."

(Anubis)"Whatever, I'll just sleep in the bathroom."

(Kaito)"Whatever you say."

Kaito materialized the three bronze statues of..."them", and placed them on the drawer, with Arita in the center.

(Kaito)"..."

(VoR)"It's all in the past now, so don't worry about them anymore."

(Kaito)"I'm not worrying, I just don't know why they didn't use their stands for good reasons."

(VoR)"Well, that's just how our world is. Even if there's good, there is always evil."

(Kaito)"Yeah, you're right."

(Anubis)"Hey guys, look at this!"

They walked to the balcony, where Anubis was looking down at the street.

(Kaito)"What's going on?"

(Anubis)"That blonde kid's down there, and some guy with a shovel is following him!"

They all saw the man holding the shovel.

The boy turned to look at the man.

(???)"You're Giorno Giovanna...right?"

(Giorno)"..."

[To be continued]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 605 16
As a child, you have been followed by a spirit in a hazmat suit whose appearance changes as you age. An incident occurred that led to a new role of c...
6.5K 263 19
The Sidemen decide to take a vacation to the beautiful country of Italy, what happens when they get separated? Will the missing 2 be saved? Or will...
1.1K 85 8
You were just a normal 20 year old, struggling with a day to day job. But one night, During a very strange storm, you are struck by lightning and blo...
12.5K 375 20
You go on a trip to Italy for the school holidays and you happen to end up playing a game of Cat and Mouse with the Italian Mafia