Two Different Worlds (Harry H...

By callmecloe

"You left me, Hook" I told him. "I know! It was a mistake, but believe me I do love you" Harry said. "Is th... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N:
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
A/N:

Chapter 27

10.2K 273 48
By callmecloe

CHAPTER 27

Mal's POV

I sketched a random fountain in my sketch book while Evie's busy making a dress. A few moments later, Y/N walks inside, wearing a huge smile on her face.

Evie and I looked at each other, both of us have the same confused looks. "Someone's happy" I teased. It was then I notice Y/N's outfit is all wet, she herself is wet.

"Did you swim on your way back here?" Evie asked, now standing up. Y/N shook her head. "Spit it out, Y/N" I playfully demanded.

She mumbled something which made Evie walk closer and for me to put my pencil down and sit by the edge of the bed. "What?" I asked.

"Eliot and I kissed!!" Y/N finally says. Evie gasped and my eyes grew wide.

"Well... That was a bit unexpected" I laughed a bit to try to ease the tension. "And Harry barged inside after you left. The guys said he “harassed” you by the hallway" Evie added.

Y/N's smile faded once she heads Harry's name. My head snapped towards her, "Don't tell me you still have feelings for him"

Y/N hesitated before saying, "No! Of course not"

I gave her a stern look and she sighed. "I don't know anymore. I admit that before I met Harry, I did had a crush on Eliot..." she mumbled. Y/N sat on the bed beside me.

"What is your relationship status with Eliot right now?" I asked. "Figuring things out" she replied.

I held her hand. "Y/N I suggest for you to slow things down, okay? Don't rush your feelings and expect an answer by a couple of minutes. The feelings need time to adjust and confirm. Whenever you do feel something for Eliot, make sure he feels the same" I said.

Y/N smiles at me. "Wow Mal. Where did that came from?" Evie asked as she returned to her chair and continued making a dress. I shrugged.

Y/N's POV

I took in Mal's advice and settled my feelings as I slept.

The next day, I did my usual morning routine before making my way around the hall and opened my locker. Just as I closed the door, Harry is already leaning against the wall next to me.

"What?" I asked, slamming the door shut. "Hi" he said.

I gave him a small nod and walked past him, but he ran after me. "Y/N! Y/N, hey uh... Can we talk?"

"I'm late for class, Harry. I need to go" I said, adjusting my bag. "Okay then how about later?" he asked.

"I have countless of projects I need to do" I answered, finally stopping so that Harry will stop following me. "When can I talk to you, then?" Harry insisted, his eyes begging for an answer.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "By the entrance of school, tonight. Thirty minutes after lights out" I said. Harry's eyes lit up and “accidentally” hugged me. "Thank you! Thank you so much Y/N"

I pushed him away, "Back off" I mumbled. I adjusted my bag once again, "If you're late by one minute, I'm leaving... And you can't talk to me ever again. Consider that meeting as our last conversation" I threatened before finally making my way to class.

I have Biology as my first subject.

I sat down and tried to focus but every moment I had with Harry kept coming back.

Uma's POV

"By the entrance of school, tonight. Thirty minutes after lights off" Y/N said. I can see Harry's eyes widen and a smile grew on his face and lunged himself towards the daughter of Beast and Belle.

I scoffed and slammed my locker shut. They obviously have no idea I'm standing near them.

So Y/N and Harry are meeting tonight....

I smirked as I played with the container which has the black liquid in my pocket. I made my way towards first period and sat on my usual seat.

Instead of listening to the teacher, I visualized my plan for tonight.

When it is finally lunch time, I made my way to the cafeteria and saw Y/N hanging out with Frosty's son.

Ugh...

I rolled my eyes and picked up my food before sitting with Gil. I was surprised when Harry dumps his bag on the floor and sat with us. "What happened to you?" I asked.

"Nothing" he answered. I rolled my eyes once again and picked up a lettuce with my fork and stared at it in disgust.

Y/N's POV

Ten minutes after 10:00, I jumped out from my window and made my way towards the entrance of school. I leaned against my father's statue, clapped my hands and turned the statue into a man. It stayed as a beast since Mal, Evie, Carlos and Jay arrived. Ben and I didn't got the chance to switch it back.

I checked my watch every five minutes while tapping my foot against the pavement.

Hopefully, the security cameras won't catch me staring here past lights out. I paced a couple of times.

I checked my phone for the fifth time and see that it's already 10:35.

Your loss, Harry I thought and walked to my room again.

Just as I was about to climb back inside, I felt something sting my arm and in an instant everything was black.

Harry's POV

I checked my phone to see that it's 10:20. I slipped my jacket on and left my room. "Harry? Where ya off to?" Gil asked. "I'm meeting Y/N"

Gil's mouth was open. I knew I didn't have time for this so I left the room.

While walking to the entrance of school, I suddenly felt something bang my head and felt myself falling to the carpeted floor and passed out.

**************

Hey!!!!!!

Here's another chapter for you guys!!

Sorry if I kept switching POV's. 

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 45 7
Mikayla DunBroch lives in Auradon in the Beast's castle ever since her kingdom was burned down by rival clans. Since she was basically family with ki...
412K 7.5K 22
"You're my Pirate and only mine." "I am all yours darlin'." ~ Takes place during Descendants 2 Harry Hook Fanfic 18 and up please
119K 2.5K 68
"You're mad, Harry Hook, but I love you." "You're my Beasty, Rose. I will always love you." ~~~~ What if Prince Ben had a sister who acts more like t...
22.3K 600 22
COMPLETED*** After the royal engagement, Audrey finally realized that she didn't need a man to be happy. But at the same time, all that Harry Hook wa...