Why Me? |EDDSWORLD X READER |...

By TomatoKlutz

« The Best Thing I ever did was that I met you. » « The Best Thing I never did was that I never left you and... More

[DISCLAIMER/CONTENT WARNINGS!]
[~Prologue~]
[~ Childhood Adventures |1| Puberty ~]
[~ Childhood Adventures |2| Introductions ~]
{~ Childhood Adventures |3| Grandma! ~}
{Chapter 1|Memory Lane}
{Chapter 2|Welcome Back!}
{Chapter 3|Small Talk}
{Chapter 4|Camping and Gifts!}
{Chapter 5|Planning Detectives}
{Chapter 6|Good Way To Start A Day}
{Chapter 7|Bunch of Meanies}
{Chapter 8|Them Dorks}
{Chapter 9|Cuts}
{Chapter 10|Another Two}
{Chapter 11|Le Manga Store}
{Chapter 12|Matt is High (kind of)}
{Chapter 13|Matt is still a baby}
{Chapter 14|Grandma's Call}
{Chapter 15| Magic Gummy Bears}
{Chapter 16|Literal Babies}
{Chapter 17|Mine!}
{Chapter 19|Sorry}
{Chapter 20|The day Tord finally made you say yes}
{Chapter 21|Movies Night}
{Chapter 16+|Not suitable for pure fans}
{Chapter 22|Yanny-Laurel}
{Chapter 23|Unknown}
{Chapter 24|Hospitals}
{Chapter 25|His Journal}
[~Birthday 8/15~]
{Chapter 26|Playful}
{Chapter 27|Text Messages}
{Chapter 28|Realization}
[~ Birthday 9/6 ~]
{Chapter 29|Last Place}
{Chapter 30|Orphanage PT. 1}
{Chapter 31|Thoughts}
{Chapter 32|The Orphanage PT.2}
{Chapter 33|Peck}
{Chapter 34|The Orphanage PT. 3}
[~ Birthday 10/28 ~]
{Chapter 35|a boy}
{Chapter 36|importance}
{Chapter 37|why}
{Chapter 38|dontgo}
{Chapter 39|firstthenafter}
{Chapter 40|HOSPITALS}
{Chapter 41|stupidity}
{Chapter 42|texts}
{Chapter 43|ding}
[~ happy ̶h̶o̶l̶i̶d̶a̶y̶s̶ ~]
[~ The Other Half Of Me ~]
{Chapter 44|A Visit}
{Chapter 45|Aiden}
{Chapter 46|Edd Angers Mama Ringo}
{Chapter 47|Acceptance}
{Chapter 48|Comfort}
[~ Birthday 6/27 ~]
{Chapter 49|Shots}
{Chapter 50|Love-sick}
{Chapter 51|Cookies!}
{Chapter 52|allsoulsday}
{Chapter 53|vulnerable}
{Chapter 54|Parents}
[~Happy Holidays!~]
{Chapter 55|Eavesdrop}
{Chapter 56|Decisions}
{Chapter 57|Arguments}
{Chapter 58|Traits}
{Chapter 59|Questions}
{Chapter 60|Meet}
{Chapter 61|Confusion}
NOT A CHAPTER BUT I WANNA HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS!!
{Chapter 62|Past}
{Chapter 63|Aimapoleia}

{Chapter 18|Teasing}

2.2K 82 105
By TomatoKlutz

Might take a while before the chapter actually goes in line with the title...
Minor swearing ahead! (Again, one swear word XD)
P.S sorry for no picture today. The pocket wifi isn't as helpful as it was earlier in the morning. So I can't go and look for pics ;-;-;-;-;-;
=~~~=

The Magic Gummy Bears worn off. But they were wearing the clothes you bought which was a lot smaller than the hoodies they wore in normal size.

What you were seeing in front of you will permanently be printed in your mind.

"AH! I AM SO SORRY, I'LL GET YOUR HOODIES AND PANTS FROM UPSTAIRS!!" You said in embarrassment as you ran all the way upstairs.
"(Y/N)! I AM COMING WITH YOU!!" Ell says as she hurriedly goes after you.

The boys were left downstairs. Wondering what made you trigger.
"Oh shit." Tom was the first to realize.

"I think she just saw us naked."

~
"Calm yourself, calm yourself, calm yourself, calm yourself, calm yourself, calm yourself, calm your--"
"(Y/N), you're kinda making this a big deal."

You flail around in your bed, "HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO CALM WHEN I JUST SAW 4 GUYS FU- I MEAN FREAKING NAKED?!"
Ell sighs, she already gave the hoodies to her brothers, and she's seen them naked ever since 5 years old, which to her wasn't a surprise, but to you, it was the end of the world.

"Look-" Ell tries to reason with you,
"YEAH! I'LL JUMP OUT THE WINDOW! THAT'S A GOOD SUGGESTION!" You said as you make your way to the bedroom window, "(Y/N), stop being such a drama queen and just talk to them about what happened. I'd like to know myself." Ell stops you, clearly done with your BS.

You sigh, "Fine, fine. I guess you're right..."

You hesitantly follow Ell downstairs only to be met with a Edd hug.
"I thought you didn't want to see us again or something. Please don't worry me like that." He whispered to you, his breath giving your ear a tingling sensation.

Though, his hugs were always comforting, you didn't hug back this time. And you gently push back Edd to face the others.

"Okay, I seriously don't get how her seeing us naked is this big of a problem. If you want, I can take off this hoodie and-"
You shoot Tord a glare before he could even finish his sentence. But he did have a point.

"Yeah, yeah. My dramatic side took over. Apologies, apologies. I am somehow really sensitive to nudity and make a big fuss over it. Sorry, guys. You did nothing wrong, haha." You chuckled. But it was more out of embarrassment than finding it funny.

"Now, please explain why we were all naked in the first place. All I really remember was arriving at the house and eating a white gummy bear. It tasted horrible by the way." Matt asks.

"Okay fine, I'll tell you. But no interruptions or I'll stop the story." You said and everyone nodded and sat to hear your story.

~

At this moment, Tom, Tord and Edd were as red as tomatoes while Ell and Matt were die-hard laughing on the ground.
"(Y/N)...whatever I did to you in baby form has nothing to do with you being mine, alright?! Please erase that moment from you memory!" Edd says,
"I second that!" Tom immediately says after.

"Sorry! I won't be able to forget that. You all looked so freaking cute!"

You notice Tord was being quiet but was doing his best to hide his red face.
"Toord~?" You call his name.

He looks away from you.

"Tordd???" You call him again.

"I can't believe I said that." Was all he said to you.

You five burst into laughter. "I need my giant robot to protect mee~" Tom began taunting Tord.
"SHUT UP, EYELESS BASTARD. AT LEAST I DIDN'T DISRESPECTFULLY CLAIM (Y/N) AS MINE WITHOUT HER CONSENT!"
"Well, AT LEAST I DIDN'T NEED HER ASSISTANCE IN TRYING TO DO "wee-wee"!" Tom air quotes "wee-wee" mockingly.

"YOU TWO, SIT. NOW." You demand in a fake angry voice, but it got too real once they actually obeyed.
"You're not our mom." You hear Tom murmur as he rolls his eyes at you.

Oh no he did not just roll his eyes.

"You are not giving me that attitude, young man!" You said like an angry mother would.
"I AM OLDER THAN ALL OF YOU FOR CRYING OUT LOUD."
Tom yells frustrated.

Once again, you 5 burst into laughter.

"We are to never touch those gummy bears again. And Tord, please stop saying yes to anyone who you don't know and keep accepting whatever they're giving you." You said to Tord, whose face is still a bit red.

"Hey! No one can refuse free food! Especially gummy bears!" Tord exclaimed.
"Wow, you have a point." Ell agrees.

~

Since you woke up in the middle of the night and made a scene 'cause of nudity, you couldn't sleep.
You tossed and turned in your bed but somehow, it wasn't as comfortable as it was the first night. You thought about what happened in the few days you were here. In the very same house you used to play in.

The camping, the first day at university, which went to drama, the time you cut yourself accidentally, the time at the manga store, the time Matt confessed about his...facade...

His facade...

'He's not gonna keep that up, right?'
'He'll have to tell them eventually, right?'
'I'll just have to wait until tomorrow...'

And with that mindset, you fell asleep.

~~

"Heeeeeey! Breakfast is ready!!" You hear Ell's voice so close to you that you thought your eardrums were collapsing.
"Yeah, yeah! I'm awake!" You said.

Ell smiles, satisfied at your response.
You sat up in your bed and yawned.
You usually woke up earlier than the others. But you felt a lot more tired today.

'Oh wait...I was at Baby Wipes Village last night. No wonder.'

You stood up and made your way towards the bathroom to wake yourself up with washing your face.
You walk down to the kitchen to be greeted by (C/N) and Ringo.
Tickling your feet with their soft fur.

"Morning, cuties." You greet them and they meow in response.
It didn't take long before the others were heading down.
Matt was the last to go down and you were all already sitting on the table.

"Question, (Y/N)."
Edd says as he took a bite of his bacon.
You look at him, still chewing your bacon but acknowledged what he said with a hum. "How did you carry your bed all by yourself yesterday?" He asks and chuckles.
Tord snickers, "I bet all Matt did was sit there and looked pretty."
"Nah, he was probably making out with his reflection." Tom joins in.
Ell huffs, "Hey! For all you know, Matt was probably doing his best...at being self-centered at least!" And all 4 of them laugh.

...This was normal.
They teased him every morning.
This was normal.
Matt starts laughing.
This was normal.

But...

Why did it feel like their teasing were more like second-hand knife stabs now?

You take a glance at Matt.
He was laughing.

Why didn't you notice it before?

Those weren't tears of laughter.
Those were actual tears.

"Good one!" Matt compliments, looking as if the their teasing didn't even do a single pinch and wipes away the the drops from his eyes.
You watch as he sits at his usual spot, beside you.
Matt continues to smile, "Morning!" He says.

'Why did you just let them do that?'

Was what you wanted to say, but was translated into, "Yeah."
Matt furrowed his eyebrows, "Okay..." Was all he said before starting to eat breakfast.

"No, but really, how did you carry it all by yourself? Superpowers or something?" Edd decides to ask again.
You feel your grip around your fork and spoon tighten.
"Matt helped me." Was all that came out of your mouth.

Silence fell onto the table, then a second later, comes in laughter.

"THAT. Is literally one of the best jokes to tell about Matt! Mind if I steal it?" Tord says with a huge grin on his face.
"(Y/N), where did you learn to joke like that? Roast Matt Academy?! Where do you attend? I wanna go!" Tom laughs even harder.
Edd and Ell were too busy laughing to the moon to even reply back to your so-called "joke".

You take a look at Matt.
He was laughing just as hard.

But a full on stream was going down his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 78 14
#1 tordtom dec. 15 2023 *just checked lol* #9 edd june 10 2024 Tord has a secret that he keeps to himself, away from everyone he knows..he's in love...
147K 2.5K 37
Y/n has known Tord for a very long time. She has known him sense they were baby's and immediately came close friends. Over the years growing up and b...
85.8K 2.8K 77
It's been over seven years after that incident with Tord. The gang has almost forgotten about him. ALMOST The world has changed a lot since the Red A...
6.7K 133 25
-𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘦! .... -𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧. .... child!Tord×child!Reade...