The Smart, Beautiful, Poor...

By Blayze

More

The Smart, Beautiful, Poor...and the Guys Who Find it Attractive
The Smart, Beautiful, Poor...and the Guys Who Find it Attractive: Chapter 2
The Smart, Beautiful, Poor...Chapter 3
The Smart, Beautiful, Poor...Chapter 4
The Smart, Beautiful, Poor...Chapter 5
The Smart, Beautiful, Poor...Chapter 6
The Smart, Beautiful, Poor...Chapter 7
The Smart, Beautiful, Poor...Chapter 8
The Smart, Beautiful, Poor...Chapter 9
The Smart, Beautiful, Poor...Chapter 10
The Smart, Beautiful, Poor...Chapter 11
The Smart, Beautiful, Poor...Chapter 12
The Smart, Beautiful, Poor...Chapter 13
The Smart, Beautiful, Poor...Chapter 14
The Smart, Beautiful, Poor...and the Guys Who Find it Attractive (Interview!!)
The Smart, Beautiful, Poor...Chapter 15
The Smart, Beautiful, Poor...Chapter 17
The Smart, Beautiful, Poor...Chapter 18
The Smart, Beautiful, Poor...Chapter 19
The Smart, Beautiful, Poor...Chapter 20
The Smart, Beautiful, Poor...Chapter 21
The Smart, Beautiful, Poor...Chapter 22
The Smart, Beautiful, Poor...Chapter 23
The Smart, Beautiful, Poor...Chapter 24
The Smart, Beautiful, Poor...**Interveiw #2**
The Smart, Beautiful, Poor...Chapter 25!

The Smart, Beautiful, Poor...Chapter 16

25.2K 316 126
By Blayze

Hey guys:) here u go:)

At the moment im torn. Im deciding between two people for Faith. But for one reason only, ive decided not to choose one of them.

Mostly because all the my stories have the "main guy" look the same. So i want to change it up and go with the guy i chose for her earlier.

Sorry if you all or some of you wanted someone else, but its all planned:)

And iSammy, im including you in the story, when youre time comes:) based on what i know about you, youre somewhat of a Randa...so when Its time for your character, you'll be in:)

Okeedoke:) read on!

Heads up, i had to do some research for the Dave's culture part, so i hope its ok:)

---------------------------------------

Chapter 16

~*Chase's POV*~

Pete and i got to Dave's room at 8pm-ish, and helped him move furniture ans stuff. Dave has his own room, so no roommates to worry about. Dean and Cameron joined us later.

"You suck, Dave! Your living room is friggin huge!" Pete whined. "Ours is like half of this size!"

"Distant cousins get the royalty treatment." Dave smirked and patted Pete on the back.

"Why are we inviting the Barbies?" Cam asked. Dean laughed.

"Cam! They arent barbies! At all!" he said and i eyed him.

"Why would you say that?" i asked.

"They arent barbies. Barbies cant open their legs, duh!" Dean smirked and i laughed. Dave and Pete snickered as Ryan, Mike and Kane came.

"You are weird, Dean." i smirked.

"Thats just why you all keep me around!" he said, and i agreed. I greeted Kane and Ryan and the place was ready.

"We are here!" A squeaky voice said and i heard Dean, Dave and Cameron groan. I turned to see...WOW.

Tatiana and her group were here and in barely anything! It was hard for a guy not to stare! They had these super tiny dresses that almost show whats underneath. I blinked a few times and glanced at the guys.

Cam was staring a bit shocked, Dean looked horrified, Dave seemed disturbed, Kane and Ryan were licking their lips and Mike was looking, but not staring.

"Nice to see you." Dave said, averting his gaze a bit. I smirked at him and the girls made themselves as home.

"Hey Chase!" Tatty said and sat next to me. I smirked.

"Hey Tatty, wassup?" i asked.

"Nothing, you?" she giggled. I shrugged.

"Same." i said and she scooted closer. Her chest was half-exposed and i tried looking somewhere else.

Dean had Zoe on him, and Heather was over Kane. They brought another barbie named Arlene and she was talking to Mike.

"So howve you been Chase?" Tatty asked me.

"Ok. Nothing new since Faith got better." i said, and she narrowed her eyes for a moment.

"For gods sake! Im gay!" I heard Mike yell and we all looked at him. Arlene was glaring at him and Dean, Cam and Dave were trying not to laugh.

"You're gay?" she asked and Tatty stood up.

"I thought you were bi!" she said. Mike smirked.

"I am when i find nice girls. But this chick makes me want to be gay!" he said and Arlene turned bright red.

"Sokay babe, ill talk to ya." Ryan laughed and Arlene turned to him. Mike shook his head and went back to eating.

"Hey guys!" I heard and turned to see Randa looking pretty good.

"Hey Randa." Kane smiled, and the rest of us said hi.

"Wheres Faith?" Cam asked.

"Around the corner. So smile!" she yelled and we laughed.

"Oh god, Faith again." Tatty groaned. I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Yes, Faith again." i said. Tatty rolled her eyes and held onto my arm. I rolled mine, but let her stay.

"Hey all," i gentle voice said and i looked up to see Faith. Wow! She was hot! She always was...but now she's, wow!

Her hair was in big curls and all shiny, her face was smooth and her hazel eyes popped. She had a pink dress on and silver accesories and her body was smoookkkiiinnngg!

"Dang, Faith!" Dean gasped and Cam was just blinking fast. Mike was smirking and Dave was smiling a bit. Ryan and Kane were staring, but not as much as before.

Faith smiled and was aparently amused at our reactions. Tatiana groaned, and held on tighter. Im not going to argue, because a part of her body (wink wink) was pressed against my arm.

"You look GOOD Faith!" Kane said, smirking. Woah, woah, woah! Im the only one who smirks at Babes! I saw her first!

Faith looked at each of us, as if checking us out for the first time. When she looked at me she smiled, then frowned as she saw Tatty.

"Well! If you guys are done oogling!" Randa smiled and took Faith by the arm to take her to the food. Even after Sasha, Pete and Alexis came, Faith had almost everyones attention.

Heck, she was beautiful before! Now she's drop-dead gorgeous! Sasha was looking good too, but Rick makes her off limits. She just chatted with the girls and Pete.

Since she's somewhat of a tomboy, she wore dark jeans, a fitted top with frills and jewelry. No dress, but still hot.

Randa and Kane were talking, while Dean was with Faith. Dean. I know he's a threat to me, because he likes Faith as well. But he's my friend...best friend. Ive always been a bit jealous of Dean. He had the perfect life. Well...everyone has their faults, but his wasnt that bad...or that i know.

He was saying something, and Faith was laughing and her teeth were perfectly straight and her smiled made me smile. Dang, she's addicting!

"Chase! Im talking to you!" Tatty yelled.

"Oh, sorry!" i said. "What is it?"

"I asked what are you doing after this?" she said.

"Uh, nothing, why?"

"Wanna go by my room, maybe?" she asked and i bit my lip. I really like Faith...but its not like we're together...or she'll find out. But it wrong to do that to her. After what weve been through...

"I dont know. We'll see." i quickly said. Tatty smiled and if possible, came closer.

~*Faiths POV*~

Onto the search! So not Ryan, Chase or Cam. Its not Cam because i saw him in his bed when that happened. Maybe Dave...

After joking around with Dean, i walked over to Dave. He was eating a brownie in the kitchen.

"Hey Dave." i smiled.

"Oh hey, Faith. Wassup?" he said smiling.

"Nothing much, just wanted to talk." i said and he stiffened a bit...why?

"About what?" he asked.

"Nothing in particular. Just talk." i said and he relaxed a bit.

"Oh ok..."

"So where are you from?"

"My parents came her from Jordan for college, got citizenship, got married in Florida and had me and my siblings there." he smiled.

"Oh ok, so you can speak arabic?"

"And other languages. My parents thought it would be good for me to know many languages, so wherever i travel i can speak. So i know, English, Arabic, Spanish, French, and im working on Chinese." he smiled.

"Thats cool! Why is your name Dave? That doesnt sound Arabic to me..." i asked and Dave raised an eyebrow.

"Have you ever heard Arabic, Faith?" he smirked.

"uh...no."

"Then how would you know what sounds Arabic?" he asked, enjoying my nervousness.

"Im sorry, i didnt know." i said, and he laughed.

"Im joking, its fine. Dave isnt an Arabic name. Its my English name. You wouldnt be able to pronounce my Arabic one." he smiled. I grinned, wow, this guy is interestingly funny.

"Ok then! I heard Arabs were always harsh and violent..." i trailed and Dave's head shot towards me.

"Thats just the media, hun. They only show you Arabs who are extreme peopel who want to be on television. Not the real Arabs. Personally, my dad wouldnt swat a fly, and my mother is a nurse."

"Oookkkk..." i said and i took a brownie. Well Dave is pretty interesting! I came a bit closer to him, but he didnt notice. Suddenly i smelled a girly smell...like roses and candy. Is he wearing girl perfume?

"Why are you smelling me, Faith?" Dave asked, chuckling. I pulled back, not realizing i was so close and grinned nervously.

"I was just thinking...you smell like...youre wearing girl perfume?" i asked and Dave laughed.

"No, im wearing mens. A special one i ALWAYS wear. Its a rose scent. I like it and my mom, whos into auroma-therapy, says its calming. So its my usual thing." he said and my heart stopped a beat.

He always wears it? That means i wouldve smelled it if it were him who kissed me! The guy who kissed me did NOT smell like roses.

"Thats neat. I should try it sometime. Your girly perfume." i smirked and Dave pretended to be shocked.

"YOU? Wear a MENS perfume?!"

"No, ME wear a rose and candy perfume!" i laughed. Dave gasped then smirked.

"You gotta admit, you like the smell though. Its a chick magnet." he winked and i bit my lip. A part of me wishes it was Dave who kissed me...but oh well.

"Dont worry. I wont hit on you." he said and i looked up at him.

"What?"

"I wont go after you like my gut is telling me to. But for one reason only." he smiled. I raised an eyebrow.

"And what is that?"

"One of my guys likes you a lot. And im not gunna fight him, or compete, cause he's my friend. So, no worries with me. I'll treat you like i do my sisters and friends, and you may do the same." he almost instructed me.

"Wait. Which of your friends?" i asked. This could be it!

"Haha. A friend who told me not to tell, hun. When you find him, no doubt you'll be happy, but i cant tell. Im sworn to secrecy."

"Please?" i begged. Dave's eyes turned cold.

"No. Ive already told you too much." he said coldly and reached to his back pocket with an evil look on his face. My eyes widened. What is he getting? He's acting like its a gun! Oh god! Why is he so mad?!

Dave took whatever it was out of his pocket and before i knew it, i had water spraying in my face. Like a mist, but it was COLD!

"Dave!" i squealed and he cracked up. A water sprayer. Really Dave?!

"Why?!" i yelled at him, and a few heads turned and laughed as well. Sasha, Alexis, Cam and Mike were watching.

"I said id treat you like my sister! And i only have younger sisters, and that joke never gets old!" he laughed and put his water thingy away. I glared at him.

"Only you, would have a water gun on hand." i grumbled and went to dry off. Im not mad at Dave, ill admit its funny, but i am gunna get back at him later.

"Faith, was it him?" Randa asked, coming up next to me. I shook my head.

"Nope. Too bad though, Dave's fun." i laughed.

"Would you rather have him then your mystery man?"

"Absolutly not. I need to find him. I think Dave knows who he is, but he wont tell." i mumbled.

"Well, we're narrowing it down. Not Ryan, Dave, Cam or Chase. Just Mike, Dean, Kane, and Pete left!" Randa smiled and i chuckled.

"So basically we've cut it in half." i mumbled.

"Not necisarrily." Cam said, walking up to us.

"What do you mean?" i asked.

"Its not Pete. If Dave said his friend was the one, then not Pete."

"Why? Pete and Dave arent friends?"

"Nope. Pete is kinda rascist...so Dave and Ryan arent his friends really." Cam sighed. Well thats not very good...well, its bad cause i dont like rascism, but good cause now i know its not Pete!

"Oh...ok." i said and looked at Pete who was talking to Heather. Later, Amethyst came and joined in. The barbies were upset, but theyll have to deal with it.

Where IS Chase? I looked around and saw him on the far couch, talking to Tatiana. Ugh. I guess i shouldnt be protective of Chase...considering im looking for a different guy, but still...

After a while, the dancing started. Dave had a big stereo and started playing a mix of pop/rap/r&b music.

"Hey Faith, wanna dance?" Cam asked and Randa laughed.

"No, she's waiting for Mystery man! But ill dance with you!" Randa laughed evilly and they both started dancing goofily. I lauged at them, and backed off the dance floor.

Zoe and Kane, Arlene and Ryan, Heather and Pete, Tatiana...and Chase? What? Why? Ohhh...i bet she dragged him into it. He didnt look too

happy, so its another skank attack. Even so, i wish he'd walk away from her.

Alexis and...haha, Dave! Dave and Alexis were dancing and quite nicely, i must say! It seems all the boys are acting the same way...as if they know im looking for mystery man. Mike and Dean were laughing about something and i went to join them.

"Hey guys!" i said and they smiled.

"Hey Fifi!" Mike said and Dean grinned.

"Evening, Lil' lady." he said in a southern accent. I laughed as he pretended to tip his hat.

"Whats up with you guys?" i asked. Dean smirked.

"Nothing of importance to humanity." he said. "As always."

"Wait! We were talking about Brett Farve!" Mike said.

"I know." Dean laughed and i rolles my eyes and sat down.

"You look good, Faith. Mr. Gay might be tempted tonight." He smiled. I blushed as Mike laughed.

"Maybe, but youre looking good as well, Dean." He winked and Dean gasped, then smirked.

"I know. Stay back anyway, kid." he said and Mike grinned.

"Whatev Dean." he said and stretched. One of these boys may have kissed me and made me experience FAST...

If i had to choose, i wish it would be Dean. He's as fun as Dave, caring as Cam, concieted as Chase, and proud as Mike. Mike might be awkward...cause he likes Dean and girls...

"Caaammmm!" Sasha called. We all turned to see her, waiting. Cameron smiled.

"Yeeeesss?" he asked.

"Me, You, dance off! Now." she said and Cam smirked.

"You! Are! On, Lady!" he responded, and everyone laughed.

------------------------------------

Vote and Comment:)

And thank you to my arab-american friend, Sarah, for all your help with this chapter:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...