I wish you knew...

By Isa_chan___

AINT A POEM KIDDOS THIS IS A DDLC STORY CUZ Im kool like dat๐Ÿ˜Ž Next chapter out tomorrow๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– More

Let me explain

First Meeting You...

20 0 0
By Isa_chan___

Sayori rushes in the room. "GUYS GUYS LOOK THIS IS OUR NEW CLUB MEMBER! AREN'T YOU EXCITED?" Natsuki said " U-uh no! And why'd you bring a boy.... way to ruin the atmosphere..." Yuri on the other hand was excited but like usual, pretty shy. " u-uh Oh! Nice t-to meet you, I'm Yuri..." I am the president of the club, so I acted like it. "Nice to meet you! I am Monika! President of the Literature Club!" He was really kind, I could not take my eyes off him.. " Oh! Nice to meet you! I think I've seen you around actually! Your pretty popular.." After his comment, I felt something. Something I have never felt before. Happiness. Happiness was the first feeling I have ever felt. I quickly grew feeling for our new club member. Then I realized that I was in a game....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 1.1K 194
Mature content
32.3K 2.2K 55
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
89.3K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
245K 5.6K 56
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc