The Fourth Progenitor [Strike...

By TheWidowMaker

The Fourth Primogenitor is the world's strongest vampire that should only exist in legends, but he has emerge... More

Y/N Victoria
HAREM [VERSION TWO]
FAMILIARS
PROLOGUE: FOURTH PROGENITOR
CHAPTER II: THE RIGHT ARM OF THE SAINT [PART II]
CHAPTER III: THE RIGHT ARM OF THE SAINT [PART III]
CHAPTER IV: RIGHT ARM OF THE SAINT [PART IV]

CHAPTER I: THE RIGHT ARM OF THE SAINT [PART I]

4.4K 109 40
By TheWidowMaker

(A/N: Quick note, Y/N, Asagi, Motoki, and Kojou are 20 years old, I realized that they would have to be older for Yukina, Kanon, and Nagisa to be a freshman in Saikia Academy.)

~Y/N POV~

 A voice groaned.

"This sucks," said a male voice in front of me, "Hey, why do I have to take all these make-up exams over summer break?" the male voice whined.

The voice belonged to a childhood friend of mine. Kojou Akatsuki, 20 years old, 5'8", has dark silver-blue hair and blue eyes. He also wears a blue undershirt and a white hoodie. He has well-toned muscles and a "well-endowed" body.

He is a Saikai Academy student being in the fourth year like myself.

However, currently, Kojou slammed his head against the table.

(A/N: Another dense motherfucker, even after Asagi says she loved him.)

Kojou is a kind, empathetic person.

"Come on," said another voice next to him. His name is Motoki Yaze, and he is a childhood friend of mine as well. Motoki is a tall, 20 years old, 5'9-frame Saikai Academy university student. He has teal eyes and swept-back brown hair. He also wears a pair of headphones around his neck most of the time.

Something people don't know about him is that he's from the Lion King Organization observing me, the Fourth Progenitor.

I was pissed that they had the guts to do that, but a little visit had them peeing their pants and hiding their tail behind their legs.

No one messes with me, no one.

"After all the classes you ditched and tests you skipped, do you have to ask why Kojou?" Motoki said with a grin.

"That was beyond control!" Kojou exclaimed with a frown. "I had a lot going on, okay?" he whined. "That teacher knows I'm in no condition to take a test first thing in the morning," he murmured.

"Is being unable to get up in the morning a condition?" said a feminine voice from my left.

A beautiful blonde sitting next to me is Asagi Aiba, 20 years old, 5'8. 

Saikai Academy student with red eyes and long blonde hair curled at its end passes through her shoulder with a fringe and bangs at either side of her face. She has a long ponytail tied by a pink ribbon. She wears a uniform with a sweater. She wears a pink ribbon on her left wrist.

She is also my childhood friend and girlfriend and works as a part-time programmer at the Manmade Island Management Corporation.

She was smiling at Kojou, who was now staring at her with a frown.

Oh! My bad, my name is Y/N, my surname well is a secret. I'm 20 years old, 6'0. Yes, I'm the tallest in this group and the Academy. I have light blue eyes, and salmon pink hair, and I wear glasses for fun. I have a lean and muscular build, which I'm very proud of; hiding all of that currently is my Saikai Academy uniform.

For the male is a white shirt with black trousers and black shoes.

And what only Asagi and Motoki know is that I'm the Fourth Progenitor. However, I'm not sure how or why I am what I am.

We were sitting in Benny's, a small restaurant near our Academy. 

We were having lunch while trying to help Kojou study.

"It's not like you're a vampire," she said.

"Right," Kojou said, with a questionable tone, making me raise my eyebrow at him.

"But hey, it's because we felt sorry for you that we're here to help you study," I said with a smile, bringing the attention to me, ignoring his questionable expression.

"You'd better be grateful," Asagi said haughtily.

"You're eating and drinking on someone else's dime, and you expect gratitude?" Kojou said.

"And I'm the one who let you those dimes," Motoki said, "Make sure you pay me back," he said with a frown.

Kojou grunted, "I know, damn it," he said with a frown looking down at his books. "You cold-blooded humans," he said with a hateful tone.

"That's discriminatory," Motoki fired back.

"Watch what you say, or it'll bite you," Asagi said.

Kojou sighed, "Damn, this place is such a pain," he said annoyedly.

"They don't care, you know," Kojou said, emphasizing 'they'.

"Huh? You have friends among the D-Types?" Asagi asked while tilting her head cutely.

D-Types are demons.

"Huh? Nah...I was just talking in general," he said.

"Hmm," Asagi hummed. She picked up her phone off the table and checked the time. Then, she turned to me, "Oh, it's time," kissing me on my cheek. 

"I have to get to work, so I'll be taking my leave, okay?" She said.

"Do you want a ride to work?" I asked.

"Ummm...." She looked at Kojou and the books, "If you don't mind?" She asked.

"Of course, let's go," I said, grabbing my phone.

"I'm gonna head off too," Motoki said, "I already finished copying the homework, and there's no point in studying here without these two around," he said, pointing at us.

I just smiled and shook my head.

"But..." Kojou said as he watched us leave.

"Thanks for the food, Kojou," Asagi said with a friendly smile.

"Good luck, see ya later," Motoki said, walking off.

"I don't feel like this right now," Kojou said annoyedly.

"Give me a minute, babe," I said to Asagi as she walked. She nodded to me and continued walking.

"Come on, Kojou, finish this up, and we can hang out later. The sooner you finish this, the better it will be for you," I said with a smile. 

Kojou smiled and nodded.

"Good, well then, see ya," I said with a smile, getting up and leaving the table.

"See ya," Kojou said with a sigh. I shook my head and walked out of the restaurant.

I smiled as I walked outside. Asagi was on her phone, standing, her school back around her left shoulder.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked, standing next to her, looking at her phone.

"Just e-mailing my boss that I'll be there soon," Asagi said, looking at me with a smile.

"May I?" I asked, motioning for her bag. Asagi blushed and handed her handbag to me.

"Thanks," she said.

"No problem," I said, grabbing her bag in my left hand and taking out my car keys.

We walked to my car, which was around the corner.

"Hello, beautiful~" I grinned.

I am looking at my Matte Black McLaren 720S. 

Yes, I have a lot of money. It was a family inheritance. Plus, being humble can get boring. But I do enough work to have some left to spend on myself.

"Boys and their toys," Asagi said with a sigh.

"Love you too, Asagi," I said, winking, opening the scissor doors for her.

She sighed again, shook her head, and sat down on the passenger side, "L-Love you too, Y/N," she said with a blush.

I grinned and gently closed the door, walking around the car to the driver's side, starting the engine and driving Asagi to work.

~Timeskip~

I was now walking around town, out of my university clothes and now in my casual clothes.

I lied, had to drop off Koujo first, and said he'll finish the homework at home. 

I was wearing a red v-neck with white trousers and white sports shoes. You might be wondering why I am not covering my skin because I'm a vampire. 

Since a typical vampire would be dead under exposure to sunlight before becoming the Fourth Progenitor, which to this day, I have no clue how and when I became the Fourth Progenitor, I was a vampire. 

It was in my DNA. Why? Because.....vampire parents?

So, in a sense, their strong genes of resisting the effects of Sunlight/UV Light were passed on to me. 

I was walking around the area, just window shopping.

I turned my head toward one of the clothing stores' windows to look at the new shirt and pants on display.

However, what caught me wasn't the clothing but the window's reflection. I saw someone peeking around the escalator and looking in my direction.

I quickly turn around to see the figure disappear behind the escalator.

'Did they already send "that" person ?' So I thought in my head and continued walking.

As I continued walking, I saw the person running toward the other escalator and hiding.

I keep walking around, keeping my guard up.

'Is the Lion Organization that desperate?' I grumbled and continued walking.

I could sense her following me; from a glance, I could tell she was in my Academy.

Soon, I'm at the exit of the shopping area. I quickly came up with an idea and turned to the left, hiding beside the door.

I hear the girl's footsteps pick up as she runs to "catch" me.

She goes through the door and looks to the left. I quickly grab her and push her to the wall.

As I pushed her, she shrieked, and I had to cover her mouth, so she didn't alert everyone.

It did attract the attention of a few people.

"Scared you, didn't I, babe?" I teased loudly to make them think something else. "Play along, or you're going to have to explain yourself," I whispered to her, pulling my hand away from her mouth.

"J-Just a bit, darling," the girl quickly changed her tone with a sweet smile, looking into my eyes.

As soon as she said that, the people looked away and continued walking.

However, my focus wasn't on them. At the moment, I was looking into the girl's beautiful amber eyes and shoulder-length black hair with a fringe around the eyes and bangs on either side of her face. She also carries a guitar case on her back, currently pressed along the wall.

"Fourth Pr-" My eyes flash red, and she flinches while cutting off her sentence. They change back as I look around to see no one heard her.

I sighed and looked at her, "You're going to get me into trouble," I said.

I pulled back further and let her stand straight, I looked, and she reached around my shoulders. 

She dusted off her skirt.

"Hey, little lady, why don't you leave that guy and come with us?" said a bystander from our left.

We looked to see two guys, one wearing a green shirt with pink flowers and grey shorts, and he had black hair. The other one was wearing a maroon-coloured suit, with blonde hair.

"Sorry, but no," the girl said quickly.

"Aw, c'mon. Let's have some fun," said the other guy.

"She's with me, guys," I said to them, moving closer to her.

"Heh, shut up, kid, you're a little too young to be talking back," said the guy with a green shirt in a mocking voice.

"Yeah, learn some respect," his friend said.

Suddenly, a white glint appeared on their hands, which he revealed to be 'Demon Registration Bands.'

"Let's ignore them," I said, turning back and walking away from them.

They quickly pushed me aside and stood in front of the girl.

"If you're bored, hang out with us!" said the guy in the green shirt. "I just got paid, so I got cash to spare!" he continued.

"No, thanks," the girl said with anger in her voice.

The girl followed me.

"Oh, you're cute when you're mad, too!" said the blondie, "Though, now I'm wondering what you look like when you're moaning..." he said with a perverted gaze.

"Excuse me," she said, walking to the right and moving towards me.

"I'm telling you to shut up and come with us, bitch!" the blonde growled. He quickly reached for her right arm.

The girl gasped as her hands caught.

"Bastard!" I said, charging up my right hand.

"Drop the attitude!" the guy with black hair said as he grabbed her skirt and flipped it up.

I stopped and looked away.

I heard the girl gasp, and then I heard someone get punched.

"You little!!" the brunette said. 

I looked back to see her charging up a shot towards the brunette.

"Young Lightning!" the girl exclaimed as she punched him in the stomach, which sent the guy flying towards me.

I sidestepped to see him crashing into a light pole.

The guy grunted, and his face morphed.

'A therianthrope?' I thought, his ears became more pointed like a wolf's.

'And she sent him flying? I underestimated her....' I thought, turning towards the girl.

"Are you an attack mage?" the blonde asked.

However, his eyes turned red, and his fangs grew.

'Huh? Vampire? Then, he should know he's messing with the wrong guy....' I thought, raising my eyebrow at him.

"A D-type, out in broad daylight in the middle of town?" the girl asked. "I guess that's the kind of thing that happens here on Itogami Island," the girl said with a severe look.

'Gotta say, she looks cute when she's serious,' I thought with a grin.

The guy stood up, and his grin widened.

Suddenly, the magic around the area increased.

The guy's feet burst into purple flames.

"Abnormal magic power detected," said the female warning system. "All those in the area, please evacuate immediately," she said.

"Repeat: Abnormal magic power detected." 

Humans around the area started to run, covering the shops to decrease the damage, as grills and metal walls automatically came out to protect the wares and people inside.

"All those in the area, please evacuate immediately."

Panic settled in as people started to run away.

I was on alert, hoping the girl could handle this.

Suddenly, a horse covered in purple flames appeared behind the blonde guy.

"He's using a Familiar in a place like this?" the girl asked.

"Tear's won't save you now, kid," the man said.

"I don't need saving," the girl said; a silver-coloured staff popped out from behind her. "Sekkarou!" she exclaimed, the staff's tip extended and formed like a lance, with a bar going across the bottom.

'Isn't that? The Schneewalzer? How did she get it? A Seeker?' I thought, looking at the situation.

"Heh, What do you think you can do with a pointy little stick like that?" the man asked mockingly.

The girl did not reply but only had a severe look.

"Shakutei! Get her!" the man exclaimed. The horse neighed and ran a full sprint towards her. She deflected it to the right, causing it to dash, do an arc around the man and run at her again.

As they clashed, however, the expected, at least to me, happened, the familiar disappeared.

The man gasped, "It can't be...She took out my familiar in one blow!" the man said in fear.

The girl dashed towards him, jumped in the air and did a flip, with the tip pointed towards the man, aiming to kill him.

I dashed towards her and deflected the staff with my right hand, standing in front of her.

"Y/N L/N," the girl exclaimed in shock. She did a backflip and pushed herself onto a silver van.

"Hey," I said with a severe tone, "Take your buddy and get out of here," I said without looking back at the man. 

"And let this be a lesson not to hit on an academy girl ever again," I said, glancing over my shoulder and flashing my red eyes to him.

The man's eyes widened in surprise, and he looked down.

"F-F-Fourth Progenitor," the man said in fear.

"That goes double for using Familiars in the middle of town," I said while glaring at him.

"Y-Y-Yes, your majesty," he said quickly, picking his friend up and running away.

"And you...." I said, turning to the girl, "I don't know what that was all about, but you went way too far," I continued.

"Why did you interfere?" the girl asked.

"Interfere?" I asked, tilting my head, "Any normal person who saw a fight break out in front of them would want to stop it," I said.

"'Normal'?" the girl said, raising her eyebrow, "No 'normal' person could have stopped the Schneewalzer with their bare hands," she said.

"Hey, I'm the Fourth Progenitor, alright?" I said, "And...you're missing the point," I continued.

"Plus, he used magic in a public area and even brought forth a familiar," the girl said with a frown, "These are clear violations of the sacred treaty; not even he could complain if you killed him."

"That may be, but weren't you the one who struck first?" I asked her.

"What?" the girl said in shock, "No, I...." She paused and thought about it. Her eyes widened, and she sweatdropped.

"See? I don't know who you are," I said, watching as a blush appeared on her face, and she looked down in embarrassment, "But trying to kill someone just because he saw your panties is way out of line," I continued.

"Demon or no demon, you can't go around murdering people ov-" "Did you see them?" She interrupted me.

----

A/N: Yes, for now, Imma is working on this as well. :)

Anyways, was that good? Did it suck? What could be improved? Tell me in the comments!

Please do vote if you liked the chapter! As it motivates me to continue writing for you! :)

Peace!

~TheWidowMaker

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 1.3K 92
Note: This is my first story so note that in the beginning, it's a little shitty but it gets better trust me, this is from the future, just keep on r...
30K 2.6K 111
Volume 2 of "Shido's Daily Lives with the Spirits" Shido has found more Reiryoku, but he needs much more to help other Spirits stay longer. He will h...
63K 1.3K 146
My name is Tadashi Akira, and I graduated from The Vampire Slayer Academy a year ago. A day after my graduation, I found out my family was killed by...
17.4K 1.1K 51
Hashirama x Madara au ★・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・★ What happens when the strongest vampire hunter falls victim to the most menacing vampire? Will he make it...