Crimson Murders

By Melancholic_Lotus13

Being able to see things no one has ever, is not great. Izuku-a boy who just wants to live a normal life and... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Epilogue
Sequel is out + Pictures

Chapter Twenty-Nine

3.6K 206 112
By Melancholic_Lotus13

Honestly I am really getting to a part that I have had planned out between Kota and Izuku and guys, I love this part but it has yet to be written out. I have it drawn out and I am really happy to share it to y'all when it comes up. :) No important messages that I can think of.

Tsukauchi cannot sleep. His mind going back to what Izuku said. Tomura had been there at the Kiyashi ward for Izuku because of Crimson Artist. If the killer has finally gotten in touch with the League of Villains, that can't mean anything good. When he gave the description, Naomasa can't help but frown. One of their theories was that Crimson was a police officer, but none of the officers fit the description given by the villain. All he could do is reminisce the day.

  "How do you know you can trust him?" he asked. Tsukauchi still didn't like the whole thing. If Midoriya is being targeted by both the villains and the killer, then he is not safe.

  His eyes—usually, they're sharp like a snake's, almost ready to strike at the weak points of his enemies or of his friends and family; a soft green with the hints of acidity, burning holes into who ever they land on—were full of exhaustion and stared into his dark ones. "You can't lie through a contract, Nao. He tried, but he was in absolute pain until he was corrected himself," he explains. He understands that he is worried but really, Izuku is just tired and wants to go home and just sleep.

  "Alright, what have you figured out on your own?" he questioned.

  Midoriya gave him a helpless shrug. "Beetle hasn't been around lately and I can't summon my Persona," he answered glancing to the side. Since they were in a public place, he wasn't going to say anything about Death aloud. Last time he had gotten strange glances where he had to improvise and say that it was a video game. No, he took to calling Death a Persona—which is the name for the people that Champions work under.

  "It's okay, Midori," he comforted. He didn't want to frustrate him more and could see that he was exhausted. "Your mom is outside, but I have a question. Is she doing okay?"

  Izuku sighed, that is never good, and shook his head. "I'm not sure myself. She has started withdrawing from me too. I'm really worried about her, but she would always try to reassure me. I think between my being a hero, a Champion, and the whole investigations, she's stressing herself too much. I don't want her to worry, but it's hard. My life is hard. She should never have had to worry for me if I had—"

  "Don't," he intervened. The whole blaming himself—it was not good for the teen. He did not want him blaming himself. Yes, his life was hard and sometimes Tsukauchi stressed himself with the constant worry for Izuku, but that does not mean that he had to blame himself. Everything came with consequences and these are his. People worry for him because they care, but they cannot continue doing so even though they do care for him. "Do not blame yourself. You didn't ask to be a Champion, right?"

  "No. We're chosen because we have the Sight. We can see past the veil."

  "Okay, so it isn't your fault. You wanted to be a hero, that comes with consequences and you know that. You chose to be involved with the investigations and we let you even though we really shouldn't have." Tsukauchi could see the gears turning. "So, it's going to get hard when someone is I your position. Your mother loves you, but she may have to distance herself just a little. A little breather."

  "Does this always happen? To everyone?"

  "It happened to me and Toshinori," he answered. "But you shouldn't worry. Come on, she's speaking with Toshinori."

  Naomasa sighs and sits up, heading to the washroom. He washes his face and decides to look through a few files while trying to figure out how to help Izuku. Nothing comes to mind and hopes that the training camp goes well. He reminds himself that he will be surrounded by many people and pro-heroes. Yeah, 'cause that worked well the last time. He ignores the voice and he sighs for the umpteenth time that night.

* * *

The bus is really loud, Aizawa notes grimly. He grumbles into his scarf and slides into his seat. He is just glad that they will not be bothering him any longer. After all, training camp is all about them training and working through everything. He is also frustrated with a lot of things. He did a lot of research and found nothing. It pisses him off seeing all his time and effort go to waste. At least he knows a few witnesses that can tell him with the help of Tsukauchi. Shouta knows that he cares a lot about Izuku, he can see it and he knows that that can play well in learning more about the past that two of his students tried to bury. A lot of bad blood between the two, so much that it will hinder their future from being heroes. If they cannot work together well by putting behind their past, then it will transfer towards other heroes that they'll have to work with in the future.

  Midoriya is playing with a recorder, one of many that Iida had given him for his birthday. It was a whole box full and no matter how guilty he felt about it, Iida was too convincing and he didn't want him to feel bad that he didn't want to take it. Momentarily, he is listening to Uraraka happily explain about the things she learned on her quirk. He nods and quickly writes down everything that he can get from her in one of his notebooks. His code coming as easily and quickly as Japanese does.

  The bus comes to a stop leading to many questions, all being drowned out by the more louder ones of the group. Aizawa glances up at the ceiling with a grateful look. He finally will get some quietness for how many moments he can get. Hopefully. This is probably not going to get him much, knowing the people they are going to be with it just won't be all that plausible. "Alright, get out you brats."

  With unnecessary instructions from the class representative, filing in a line and getting out of the bus. A sudden wave of dizziness gets to Midoriya once he gets up, his vision tilting a bit. He grips Iida's shoulder and starts rubbing his head. Iida is looking down at him with mild worry, not having expected that motion. "Midoriya?"

  "I'm fine," he murmurs taking a breath. He blinks and continues on his way. He really needs to keep himself from writing while in a moving vehicle. He really gets dizzy from it and a bit of motion sickness. "Remind me never to write or read while on any type of vehicle again."

  He scouts the area and he finds a single car there. What? He looks into the windshield but he doesn't need to try. Aizawa wouldn't lead them to potential danger. Well, not—not intentionally that is. Mineta is pestering Aizawa about needing the bathroom and it's getting annoying.

  From off the side. Someone comes up behind the teacher. "Heya, Eraser."

  Then it gets weird. Two women start chanting, swapping each time:

  "Rock on with these sparkling gazes!"

  "We've come to lend a paw and help!"

  "We have come from . . . somewhere . . ."

  "Stingily cute and catlike! Wild, wild..."

  ". . . Pussycats!" they both cheer in unison, bright-eyed and wearing smiles as they pose together.

  A small five-year old boy is standing off to the side giving them both disappointed looks, shaking his head. He has to deal with these people until he is old enough to leave. Poor kid. He glances over to the group once the two heroines start greeting them and explaining what exactly they will be doing. The boy is staring at one in particular. Green, curly hair; U.A uniform; sunglasses. That throws him off. He's the only one wearing them. Does he think he's cool or something?

  "Wait a minute," says Mandalay as her gaze is on one certain student. Someone she remembers from two years prior before the whole incident with Kota's parents. "Midoriya Izuku?"

  His classmates turn towards the mentioned teen. "Yes?" He's known her and her team, and has met her once because of a crime. One that happened in the mountains and they called her, Ragdoll, and him to join in on the investigation. When they saw him, they began to demand why he—a thirteen year old at the time—was joining on something like a homicide case.

  "Wow! You've grown! It's been so long since I've seen you! Wait till Ragdoll knows you're here!"

  Pixie-Bob frowns. "Isn't he the boy that was—?"

  "Ah! Yes. I was. It's okay though."

  She raises an eyebrow but doesn't question or chastise him for cutting her off. Although that didn't stop Aizawa from asking how they met.

  Sadly, Mandalay had decided to try and explain. "Well, it was two years ago. There was something going on—a homicide case in the mountains and well at the police station, Izuku was there. I didn't know why but he was there. Ragdoll had begun talking to him immediately while I started getting details on the case."

  "Yeah. That's how. And no, I'm not a criminal, Mineta. so you can stop giving me that look. Detective Tsukauchi is a friend of my family's."

  Uraraka, who had been at the Kiyashi incident and seen it, and Mandalay, who was there to witness a whole lot more, both snorted. "Sure," they mutter in unison. Mandalay decides to tell Aizawa the rest of the story later. "Anyways!"

  While the his classmates are listening to Mandalay and Pixie-Bob, Midoriya is drawn to a kid who is glaring at them. His eyes find Midoriya and they widen before settling into a deeper scowl. Do I know him? He does have a familiar aura but I can't—

  "Kota, are you okay?" asks Mandalay who is looking at the now pale face child. He regains his composure and grunts in affirmation. He looks away from Izuku and it leaves the green-haired boy in confusion.

  His name is Kota? I haven't met anyone with that name around his age, at least. I'll have to keep an eye out for the kid.

  Kota clicks his tongue and glances away, listening to his cousin. "It's 9:30 a.m. right now. I figure maybe you all will be able to get there around noon? So, kitties who don't get to the lodge at 12:30 won't get any lunch!"

  That's where the chaos begins. They're running away while Midoriya is sighing. He faintly hears Aizawa apologize to them before they are thrown. In a second, Izuku summons his scythe and sticks it into the side of the mountain, his momentum sending him to the ground but not landing as painful as a few of his friends.

  On the ridge, Mandalay is watching them. "A scythe? What's his quirk again?" I thought he was quirkless, or had an analytical quirk. Huh, that's weird.

  Aizawa's expression doesn't change. "He calls it Full Cowl. The scythe isn't apart of it. A family relative of his gave it to him, or so he says. I'm not sure with the Problem Child. He is too cryptic in most cases. Also, I know he worked on that homicide case."

  "You do?"

  "He works on a lot of murder cases with the police. Heck, he was on the Stain case. He had been there when they captured Stain," he answers, shaking his head. "Honestly, Problem Child is the one everyone worries about the most."

  "My thoughts exactly when I found out he was there for that case. Ragdoll was mad and it takes a lot for her to get mad."

  Kota watches the adults talk, listening to the two talk about that Midoriya guy. He peers over at the Persona who is beside him, staring at him. "Kota, in all due time. Do have patience please."

  His expression darkens as he glances out of the window. He can see various of colorful crossroads that they can take but he knows that they will only take one. Green. Neutral. Many different emotions is tied to this one path. Why is he drawn to Izuku? What does his Persona even mean that he is important? Honestly it's annoying. Midoriya is annoying and he hasn't really even formally met the guy. Kota sighs and closes his eyes, waiting for them to arrive back at the lodge so that he can go to his hideout and speak with his Persona since he is apparently all knowing and whatnot. It makes him mad that he can't get a straight answer with one of the beings of creation.

* * *

"Okay, what the heck, Fate?" he questions once he is alone. "Just who is he that he's so important for me to care about him? He's a hero," he spits out like the word is poison on his tongue.

  "He is important. You'll realize soon. Just follow my strings and you'll see see why."

  "That doesn't make sense!" he shouts as Fate leaves him alone to his thoughts. "Fate! Don't leave! Come back and explain!"This isn't fair! I'm sick of these Personas as much as I'm sick of those stupid heroes.

Congratulations to the people who found out who Fate's champion was without my telling them! Applause! Applause!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.2K 2.7K 30
🌙 ¡will be under editing soon!🌙 ✨completed jan 2020✨ ⚡️boku no hero acidamia⚡️ 🌻cover by @doodlelotta on insta🌻 (Bnha/mha story) A boy no older...
1.1K 29 15
Izuku Midoriya is the traitor of Class 1-A. However, as with most things in his life, it's complicated. After his father left, life with his single m...
27.8K 1.2K 48
✨completed as of 12/12/21✨ ⭐️97k+ words⭐️ 🌞 finished editing as of 1/2/22🌞 🧀you can see my writing get better throughout this book lol🧀 When Izu...
3.3K 90 24
A young quirkless boy bullied his whole life finally gives in to the evils of the world. But to do so, he disappears from every single person in his...